May 22, 2024, 04:19:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 261251 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: February 28, 2009, 05:21:27 PM »

Thank you Tater and Newfie. 
Pray I do not burn the food, I am cooking to help. Which is really a    moment.

The cooking is a wonderful old tradition that is almost unheard of these days Dolce though it should be brought back with strength.I remember years ago people would come from all over carrying dishes and goodies for grieving families.It was so nice not having to worry about what to cook during such stressful times.God Bless you for doing it!!!!
You made me cry with the memories of that, growing up in the Midwest, in a small town, that is what is done, and after funerals people will gather in the church basement for a meal, love those traditions, very meaningfull and important.
Still happens in the good old Midwest no rose ... and there's room for you ... and cost of living is cheaper!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: February 28, 2009, 05:22:53 PM »

Do we have to talk about Vick's Vapo rub all the time ?
I have post dramatic Vick's disorder.
Can't smell the stuf without thinking of when I was sick when I was a kitty and had that stuff swabbed on me and then put in the vaporizer so that the house smelled all winter.  Which here in Canada is becoming a ten month long season.
Oh my.
I am trying to be funny. Based on some of the recent posts by some ppl whose names I am not familair with.

I have nightmares of Vick's . I think my grandmother took a bath in it.

I'm a Mentholatum woman myself.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #742 on: February 28, 2009, 05:25:00 PM »

JSM, get yourself over here for some Vicks vaporub 
I need some BenGay, more than vicks. I am sore! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #743 on: February 28, 2009, 05:26:09 PM »

sorry if this was posted before, but i keep getting kicked out in the middle!

JSM, YAY! YOU'RE BACK! i was worried about you! btw, kiss JOSEF for me!

huggs,
wendi

Yikes ! I just got kicked clean out for about ...forever... I just wanted to say HI Wendi and I hope you're feeling better

I'm afraid to click anything in case I disappear again

self edit

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: February 28, 2009, 05:26:30 PM »

A little o/t but I had set up an appt to meet with a dog food distributor yesterday and he had called in the morning to confirm the appointment. He ended the conversation with "I'm so glad you reached out to us for this opportunity". Man, I just recoiled at that!! Felt like Pavlov's dogs! 

I have this theory about the Anthonys, and I'm sure Mrs. Peel will agree with me.  I think if the Anthonys would just love and pet their dogs more, they would realize that it helps mental health and they would be ready to testify in the defamation case.  I mean, it's a proven fact that people who have pets are more adjusted in the world and have fewer heart attacks, strokes and suicide attempts.  I think the Anthonys have a cat, too. Maybe if they could find a chimp to give it a vigorous toweling down it would make the whole house feel better and probably smell better, too.   
[/quote

Oh I totally agree.Pets are the way to go.I have  2 dogs,2 fulltime cats and a cockateil to even things out around here.
She whistles the Alabama Fight Song every morning promptly at 5:30 a.m.
I feel it helps me deal with all the stressors of the day.I can face the day knowing my pets are here to comfort me.     
If we don't get some documents it's gonna get dangerous around here. 

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer !!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: February 28, 2009, 05:28:02 PM »

Hiya Monkeys, I have just one thing to say to all of you!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT LAST NIGHT!!! And thank you also for the kind words you have all said about me. I was reading this morning then got kicked out of the cage.  Then I had to get ready to go to the rink. I just got back and tried to catch up as much as possible. I must say I got teary eyed with all the nice things monkeys have said about me.

And yes Newfie, I guess I had the Target bulls eye on me yesterday and last night.

One more thing while I am being off topic. I'm sorry it offends some posters that we talk about our pets, on this forum. For the longest time I didn't know there was a pet forum at SM, but Muffy in her kind way informed me of it. If a mod thinks I am being off topic, they tell me and I go to the musings, pet lounge or whatever it is called.

Thanks again monkeys for all your support and kind words.

P.S. I was so pizzed about last night I took to the ice and worked my butt off this morning. Got my scratch spin down now!!! So to that JAA or whomever you are. THANK YOU. You motivated me to work on something at the rink that has frightened the crap out of me. !  HUGS JSM
Yeah, and now you have your scratch spin down, but you need to tell us what that is.  Give Joe a big kiss 
Big kiss to Joe, Scratch spin is spinning on one foot with your off ice foot crossed over the one spinning.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: February 28, 2009, 05:28:55 PM »

BabyBear.I got in your quote box too.I quit.I'm going to watch Lee again and punish myself. 

Now that is what I term cruel and unusual  punishment 
But it also can be entertaining watching that fool spin a crazy tale. 

If I punished myself for the many times I've done that, I'd have to have Lee's deposition projected on my bedroom ceiling!!!!
Well, that would be a waste, a complete waste!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: February 28, 2009, 05:29:07 PM »

JSM is in Da House!!! Woohooo         

Great to see you JSM!!
Good to see you too searching!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: February 28, 2009, 05:29:51 PM »

Hiya Monkeys, I have just one thing to say to all of you!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT LAST NIGHT!!! And thank you also for the kind words you have all said about me. I was reading this morning then got kicked out of the cage.  Then I had to get ready to go to the rink. I just got back and tried to catch up as much as possible. I must say I got teary eyed with all the nice things monkeys have said about me.

And yes Newfie, I guess I had the Target bulls eye on me yesterday and last night.

One more thing while I am being off topic. I'm sorry it offends some posters that we talk about our pets, on this forum. For the longest time I didn't know there was a pet forum at SM, but Muffy in her kind way informed me of it. If a mod thinks I am being off topic, they tell me and I go to the musings, pet lounge or whatever it is called.

P.S. I was so pizzed about last night I took to the ice and worked my butt off this morning. Got my scratch spin down now!!! So to that JAA or whomever you are. THANK YOU. You motivated me to work on something at the rink that has frightened the crap out of me. !  HUGS JSM

HUGS to you !
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: February 28, 2009, 05:31:00 PM »

At the risk of being chastised by whomever, has JSM been here today? What happened last night was completely uncalled for and reminded me of something one of the Anthonys would do.  I'm concerned because she seemed to take it to heart.  She is one of the nicest monkeys and I feel so bad that she was targeted.

I felt as though the Ants were somewhere nearby...   

The whole attack on JSM was rediculous and meant to stir up trouble.

Yeah, and all it did was bring us closer!  haha

JSM, you know how much we love ya now!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #750 on: February 28, 2009, 05:31:37 PM »

OK I posted a real easy recipe for Dolce in musings! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: February 28, 2009, 05:31:58 PM »

JSM ,
I am sure you disagree with me. In fact, I believe you love to do it. You do like to bully others, and state your opinion multiple times. In fact, on any page that you have posted on, there are at least 5 of your entries. You go girl!
Sorry if you want to get in a fighting match. You won't get into one with Joesama. I have never bullied anyone at Scared Monkeys, much less have I bullied anyone in my life. I don't know who you are or what you are trying to start. I don't know what you mean me posting on five entries on a page.
She probably thinks you are posting five entries a page, because btw you and I posting it probably is that many, and we sort of look alike.
I don't think so No Rose. I was answering a lot and had a bunch of entries on one page. But I never called her/him out on anything until I answered the star trek post. I am so hurt, angry and confused. I would never do anything to hurt anyone's feelings here.

JSM - you have always been one of the nicest monkeys here.   Don't worry about this.    Hugs.

I am a newbie here myself...may I just put my 2 cents in here...JSM and everyone else here has been more than kind, more than welcoming, more than hospitable to me...I have just jumped right in posting and never once has anyone here made me feel that I was not a part of the group or that I have seen any bullying on this forum whatsoever...Granted, I have not been on every thread here, but from what I have seen...this is probably one of the best sites that I have posted on...Trust me...some of the forums that I have posted at, you have to have a strong back bone or you won't last a minute...the first post that I put on my first forum ever,  I was called a f'ing moron cause I disagreed with another poster...ha ha! so like I said,,,,this forum is like heaven compared to some that are out there...a lot of nice, nice posters here...not to say that there won't be disagreements, but respect for each other's views goes a long way in my opinion...Ok, I will butt out now...
Cookie, I don't think anyone on SM would call any monkey a moron. I know everyone has their own opinions, but they are opinions. In my book there is no need for name calling if we disagree. JMO JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: February 28, 2009, 05:33:51 PM »

But are you brave enough to watch all the Lee videos? 
NO I will/cannot watch Lee videos. Got through the third one last night then all heck broke loose. Will not watch anymore of him unless I have a whole xanax and a 12 pack. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: February 28, 2009, 05:34:06 PM »

Dolce, sorry to hear about your loss, you are a sweetheart for reaching out to comfort this man in his grief.  Bless you and yours

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: February 28, 2009, 05:35:03 PM »

Lee has always reacted inappropriately to me: laughing in LE interviews, laughing at the smell of decomp coming from Casey's car, throwing out the water from the dog's dish and taking the dish away (someone should sue him for theft by taking), that display he put on with the poster, almost hitting someone while pulling his car into the A's driveway, laughing in the Z depo....and.....saying that he always believes what his sister says, after saying that he talked to his sister on the phone and she said she was in Jacksonville and him saying sure you are...laughing..and saying "she was in Orlando".

Don't forget the throwing away all of those stuffed animals because they "smelled of smoke" - how weird is that ?;  And then the bizarre "CMA" routine at the memorial.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: February 28, 2009, 05:38:09 PM »

Hi Joesama! So glad to see you here, and you're feeling better!! Don't worry about last night, it could have just as easily been me who was targeted! You and me were the only ones who responded to her original post, before s/he went Cr@zY on us!! Maybe s/he felt s/he could get to you because you were already a little down? Regardless s/he was the one that came here with the chip on her shoulder, I believe looking for an argument!

You are about the nicest monkey I know! I've never seen you be mean to anyone, so just those crazy posters!!
Thanks QM, ya'll have been so kind and I wasn't even trying to start a fight. I just stated my opinion. I just thank God, the monkeys and Klaas had my back. I would have loved to here that person's answer my post about Lee. That's what I love about SM, we can argue facts and still be friends. 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: February 28, 2009, 05:38:25 PM »

A little o/t but I had set up an appt to meet with a dog food distributor yesterday and he had called in the morning to confirm the appointment. He ended the conversation with "I'm so glad you reached out to us for this opportunity". Man, I just recoiled at that!! Felt like Pavlov's dogs! 

I have this theory about the Anthonys, and I'm sure Mrs. Peel will agree with me.  I think if the Anthonys would just love and pet their dogs more, they would realize that it helps mental health and they would be ready to testify in the defamation case.  I mean, it's a proven fact that people who have pets are more adjusted in the world and have fewer heart attacks, strokes and suicide attempts.  I think the Anthonys have a cat, too. Maybe if they could find a chimp to give it a vigorous toweling down it would make the whole house feel better and probably smell better, too.   
You have found the perfect remedy, hopefully Cindy is reading as we type, and applies this tip. 

So, I vote we take a cat (cos they move fast, and I don't particularily care for them), rub it down good with Vicks, and send it to the Anthony Wing of the FL Mental Health/Disorders Dept., on Hopespring Dr. What do you think?
  I'd love to see Lee laugh then! And George run for the hose, and SinSin grab her hammer (you do know, that woman has ruined the song "If I Had a Hammer" forever for me! I'll never hear it without seeing her scary face!)

I'll never be able to go to Lowe's and look at a hammer or a hose the same way again.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: February 28, 2009, 05:41:15 PM »

Been a horrid Saturday.... is there any new news?  TIA

Do not forget tonight on America's Most Wanted the story of Adji Desir.

Aw ... what's wrong Dolce?  I have to tell you, when I was catching up this morning and read that you were taking your jewelry off ... getting ready for a smack down ... I choked on my toast!      Does that cheer you up? 
Oh my, please do not choake on your toast.  That would not be good.
We awoke this morning to sad, expected, news.  My driver's wife lost her battle with cancer this morning.  He has been off for nearly 3 weeks, at her side.  She was an amazing woman with a HUGE heart.  Please keep him in your prayers as he goes through this trying time.  He lurks on SM as he is so captivated by Caylee and now Adji.
So sorry for the O/T. 
Oh Dolce, I know you are off line, but I know you read back. I will pray for your friend and his wife. As I will pray that Adji's story on AMW helps get him back to his dear family.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: February 28, 2009, 05:42:53 PM »

back on topic...can't stand Lee...he is such a doink in my opinion...
what does he do for a living? work wise?

I don't think I've even heard a solid answer to that question.. I know the parking cars for the Super Bowl has been joked about but not sure if that has any validity...also I've heard that he is a computer tech but again...no verification..he's young, could be bouncing around jobs ?

in his deposition he testifies to working for 'click and park' since 2006 as a 'project manager'. i love the fancy titles both he and casey had for their ever so important jobs.

im not knocking any good honest hardworking people who do actually have jobs like that, just these two who seem to have such an overinflated view of themselves!

Reminds me of a funny story...when I was a teen and had a job pumping gas (yes we use to do that in the old days) my boss told me that for my resume I could call myself a "Petroleum Transfer Engineer"... 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: February 28, 2009, 05:43:10 PM »

Lee has always reacted inappropriately to me: laughing in LE interviews, laughing at the smell of decomp coming from Casey's car, throwing out the water from the dog's dish and taking the dish away (someone should sue him for theft by taking), that display he put on with the poster, almost hitting someone while pulling his car into the A's driveway, laughing in the Z depo....and.....saying that he always believes what his sister says, after saying that he talked to his sister on the phone and she said she was in Jacksonville and him saying sure you are...laughing..and saying "she was in Orlando".

Wouldn't you like to see a psychological profile on him?
I would love to see a psychological profile on the entire family, but I don't think I'm brave enough. 

Me either - I'd have to wear protective gear.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.