May 21, 2024, 02:40:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 419891 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2009, 10:12:14 AM »

Just a general comment re: the DP and crzy:
My Black's law dictionary defines depravity as:

Well Carp!!! Where's my Black's??? Did I lend it out and not get it back? Carp, now I'll spend the day searching for it! Dang thing cost me a fortune...you can see how the internet has corrupted me. Oh, I hope Judge F never finds out I lost my Blacks!

Anyway, depraved means marked by corruption or evil, perverted. I hope that somehow the words "depraved" or "perverse" are mentioned in the trial, especially in the sentencing phase.

Now, really, which one of you monkeys is hiding my Black's?????

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: March 07, 2009, 10:14:17 AM »

Who's Paul Kelly?  That's a name I missed. 
I'm not sure, I just remember way back that someone on SM said the guy mugging with Cindy while George is standing there was an attorney friend of Cindys. I'm not sure of his name, but I do remember there was a picture here on SM of that guy from his website. I wish I remembered his name. 
Paul Kelley was the trustee on the first Caylee Marie Anthony trust.  He has also been said that he handled some worker's comp stuff for George.  IIRC the POA for Casey has proved to be a rumor (a little fuzzy on this one).  This used to be the page for Bichler & Kelley PA http://www.bichlerlaw.com/ Paul Kelley's firm, its gone now.  There are pictures of Paul Kelley on SM, if someone wants to search for them.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: March 07, 2009, 10:18:59 AM »

Toooooooooooooooooooooooo cute 
Groovy135
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: March 07, 2009, 10:21:08 AM »

Good Morning,,,

I usually do not post because you guys all do a much better job (and I'm too busy reading all the posts) but, if I'm not mistaken,,,Paul Kelly is an attorney,,,he is the original attorney charged with setting up and administrating the first Help Find Caylee Account (or whatever the name of it was)...please excuse, with all the facts, some things are fuzzy...when Sean Krause and company began to follow the money and question how the money was used,,,the account and records were shown to the public (per Najame and Atty. Kelly) and at that time, that account was closed and Atty. Paul Kelly, wisely, got away from this case.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: March 07, 2009, 10:22:22 AM »

What brand, sweet stuff?

Bearly !!!!!! 

Where have you been girl !!?? 

Right here next to ya'!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: March 07, 2009, 10:22:23 AM »

Good Morning,,,

I usually do not post because you guys all do a much better job (and I'm too busy reading all the posts) but, if I'm not mistaken,,,Paul Kelly is an attorney,,,he is the original attorney charged with setting up and administrating the first Help Find Caylee Account (or whatever the name of it was)...please excuse, with all the facts, some things are fuzzy...when Sean Krause and company began to follow the money and question how the money was used,,,the account and records were shown to the public (per Najame and Atty. Kelly) and at that time, that account was closed and Atty. Paul Kelly, wisely, got away from this case.
Thanks for that, Groovy! See how the Ants taint everything they touch?

Groovy135
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: March 07, 2009, 10:28:58 AM »

Where can I find a picture of Cindy and that unknown man in the front yard embrace with George looking away?

Wow...my computer just about jumped off of the desk, when I seen that question.  Have been trying to identify this guy.  Here you go.

that unknown guy looks like Baez with long hair to me! anyone else see that?
Thanks....I still wonder who that guy is.
IIRC I think that guy is an attorney friend of Cindy's. The one she said she went to see about taking Caylee away from KC, but which ended up being just another Anthony lie.

paul kelly?

This had been discussed prior, and someone mentioned that the pic of George may have been photoshoped.  But here is a pic of Paul Kelly, and doesn't look like him either.  Richard Grund is out as well.

I associate this photo in conjunction w/ Padilla's search of the Little Econ River. the day Cindy was rubbing all over any man she could get her claws on (except George) LOL,,,,This man I remember being associated with the private eyes that were working for the Anthony's (not D. Casey or Hoover),,,but a husband of a Casey supporter,,,Joy's husband maybe,,,,,but I am not so sure about this,,,maybe will jog someone else's memory.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: March 07, 2009, 10:34:27 AM »

tap..tap..tap... Is this thing on?

Anyway, I found my Black's! So, about that depravity thingy..

a "depraved mind: An inherent deficiency of moral sense and rectitude, equivalent to staturor phrase "depravity of heart" defined as highest grade of malice. A corrupt, perverted or immoral state of mind.  As required for conviction of second degree murder, is one which is indifferent to the life of others. Such state of mind is equatable with malice in commonly understood sense of ill will, hatred, spite or evil intent"......wait for it...

the cite on the last def is.... Weaver v. State, Fla. App., 220 So.2d 53, 60. A Florida court case that uses one of KC's own words..."spite"! Can't get anymore on point than that!!

Oh, I know why it's so quiet in here, ya'll are looking for my Black's, right? Well, nevermind!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #168 on: March 07, 2009, 10:39:34 AM »

What brand, sweet stuff?

Bearly !!!!!! 

ohhh sure...now you show up...just when I got everything packed up to move under the bridge...

I hope things are going well...I left you a post in my Elvis thread

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: March 07, 2009, 10:40:11 AM »

What was slore doing that did not show her in a good light?  (I had to laugh when I wrote that first sentence.  What has she ever done that shows her in a positive way.)
Well, see, when one is pole dancing, the lighting has to be just right, in order to show off one's ASSetts to their best advantage.....

I believe in miracles!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: March 07, 2009, 10:41:43 AM »

What was slore doing that did not show her in a good light?  (I had to laugh when I wrote that first sentence.  What has she ever done that shows her in a positive way.)
Well, see, when one is pole dancing, the lighting has to be just right, in order to show off one's ASSetts to their best advantage.....

Good one!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: March 07, 2009, 10:42:56 AM »

What brand, sweet stuff?

Bearly !!!!!! 

ohhh sure...now you show up...just when I got everything packed up to move under the bridge...

I hope things are going well...I left you a post in my Elvis thread

Why are you moving under the bridge.  Did I miss something?  Are you a troll???

I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: March 07, 2009, 10:43:08 AM »

a "depraved mind: An inherent deficiency of moral sense and rectitude, equivalent to staturor phrase "depravity of heart" defined as highest grade of malice. A corrupt, perverted or immoral state of mind.  As required for conviction of second degree murder, is one which is indifferent to the life of others. Such state of mind is equatable with malice in commonly understood sense of ill will, hatred, spite or evil intent"......wait for it...

the cite on the last def is.... Weaver v. State, Fla. App., 220 So.2d 53, 60. A Florida court case that uses one of KC's own words..."spite"! Can't get anymore on point than that!!

Oh, I know why it's so quiet in here, ya'll are looking for my Black's, right? Well, nevermind!

Sorry Tevye...not ignoring you...just cleaning house and peeking in...

Are you saying that KC could be convicted of 2nd deg murder because she is a "spitefull bi**h" ???

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: March 07, 2009, 10:45:08 AM »

Why are you moving under the bridge.  Did I miss something?  Are you a troll???

Yes....the post I made just after this one....after you "ignored" me

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: March 07, 2009, 10:46:52 AM »

Good one!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #175 on: March 07, 2009, 10:50:03 AM »

Groovy135..you could be right about that man being John Wray, I could have sworn I've seen a pic of him, but can't remember where, and can't find anything. 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: March 07, 2009, 10:53:26 AM »

Are you saying that KC could be convicted of 2nd deg murder because she is a "spitefull bi**h" ???
No, I'm saying that I hope they use "depravity" as another nail in her coffin.
She's a cinch for 1st degree....I just want her to get the DP. (I feel awful saying that... Maybe God will just make the decision for us). One day, when SinSin finally drags her butt down to the jail to see Crzy, SinSin will make Crzy so angry, Crzy's head will explode! Ok, I'll settle for an aneurysm ! I do not enjoy sharing this planet with her, or people like her.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: March 07, 2009, 11:09:44 AM »

No, I'm saying that I hope they use "depravity" as another nail in her coffin.
She's a cinch for 1st degree....I just want her to get the DP. (I feel awful saying that... Maybe God will just make the decision for us). One day, when SinSin finally drags her butt down to the jail to see Crzy, SinSin will make Crzy so angry, Crzy's head will explode! Ok, I'll settle for an aneurysm ! I do not enjoy sharing this planet with her, or people like her.

Ahh...ok I think I understand...sorry I probably shouldn't post when just popping in and out...I lose my train of thought..

I understand how you feel....personally I'd like her to sit in jail for the next 50 or 60 years ...I think that would be a harsher punishment for someone like KC...plus I heard that the DP actually costs the tax payers more money and the folks in Florida have spent too much on this bi**h already...lock her up and forget about her IMO
No books...no movies...no TV specials....just forget she exists..

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #178 on: March 07, 2009, 11:16:30 AM »

Boy, that Cindy is one "randy" gal!  She needs to spend less time groping and more time grieving.

As time goes on and she keeps up this whole game, I'm starting to think that Cindy is not that much different from Casey.  I believe that Cindy would go pretty far to get what she wants - one example being the way she has totally disrespected her poor little granddaughter.   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: March 07, 2009, 11:17:57 AM »

akmom, thank you for this.  I had not seen it either, and it is chock-full of  !!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4632.msg707653#msg707653

The link she postedhttp://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-11/43228283.PDF
Chronological listing of official notes of W. Procknow, the DCF caseworker who had multiple meetings with Casey at home and at the jail.  Wow.

"Cindy stated when the c/v (caylee) was born they set up a will and she and her husband George were given power of attorney in case anything happened to Casey"

Is this something normally done ???

no.
AND
Paul Kelley verified this never occurred and there is nothing on file with his office or at the A's home about this.

Morning Monkeys.  You know, I get nervous when there is a police man following me in his car.  Not that I am doing anything wrong.....just the thought that I might, by accident and get caught.  Yet, this woman lies to LE over, and over, and over.  AND under oath, which is a CRIME.  I could never get away with this stuff if I wanted to

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.