May 17, 2024, 01:06:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 316411 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: January 14, 2009, 09:59:13 PM »

We have 3 cats (but am always open for more) they all stay indoors and we also have 2 dogs that stay indoors so sometimes it does feel like a zoo. Especially at night when the cats have been sleeping all day and feel the need to explore as we are trying to sleep and the dogs are chasing them up and down the hall.
Shhhhhh, don't say that out loud. They can hear you and the message goes out to all the little strays and they show up at your doorstep. Then they look all cute at you and they tell you their little sad story and the next thing you know you are filling 7 kitty stockings and 2 dog stockings at Christmas time and it will cost you more than what you put in your kids stockings. But then again, they are more gratefull of what you buy for them. SEE???!! They worm their way into your mind and your life and there is no going back!!    Next thing you know you ARE the crazy cat lady!!!

I have a new grandaughter kitty. She stayed with us 3 days. And I kept saying "Come to grandma". My daughter thinks its funny.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #701 on: January 14, 2009, 09:59:27 PM »

I know for sure JCP sells hair straighteners.  I wonder if that's why Cin didn't want to give the JCP receipt - hair straightener and blowup bed were on it...???
[/b][/i]

OOOOOOOOOOKAY... so i kinda get why the airmattress might be interesting..or even some kind of evidence... but WHAT would the STRAIGHTENER mean? and why would she TELL cindy about it.. and WHY did cindy AGREE that she told her about it (this all during an all important JAIL MEETING... guess that is HIGH on SOME PEOPLES list of things to talk about when your FREAKIN DAUGHTER/GRANDDAUGHTER is MISSING... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

where was i?

oh yeah.. so what i MEAN is.. what is the IMPORTANCE of this straightener?also... casey was ADAMENT about the LAST TIME SHE HAD A HAIR appointment...
wt??????

why was THAT little tidbit something to discuss when your freaking DAUGHTER/GRANDAUGHTER is missing?

all so odd...

Good point.  Did Casey get her hair done at JCP too?  Maybe it was code for "mom, on that receipt there is my hair cut, a hair straightener, etc."  Not that any of that should be important next to her missing child but who knows.
[/quote]

I'm so glad someone brought up THE STRAIGHTENER. When Lee spoke with Casey in the jail (I am not sure which recording it is), at one point, Lee asks her if there's anything at Tony's house that might be a clue to the case (or something like that). Casey answers that no, she doesn't think so, just her STRAIGHTENER and some other trivial things.
[/quote]

wow.. LINK? i dont remember that conversation...or if i did.. i dont... well maybe i did last week... but no..oh THAT tape... no i didnt see That tape..

gah.. sorry... i am just SO sick of all of the WIERD stuff...
[/quote]OK, I just got back in after being kicked out for about an hour.  Is anyone else having this problem. This has probably been answered but....

The hair cut date was important because somone said that they had cut caseys hair and that caylee was with her and she had bruises on her.  So casey was going off saying that she hadn't been to have her hair cut in years and that the last time she cut it at home herself bla bla bla... 

The straightner I think was brought up just to mention Zenidas name and act like she had given her something to prove she existed. bla bla bla    The thing that is odd to me is that she has straight hair...why would she even need one?
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: January 14, 2009, 10:00:24 PM »

By the way, a lurker emailed me with an interresting thought.  WHAT IF those 10 keys were for the abandoned house?  What if Casey was going to say she was renting it?  Or owned it?
well Nothing would surprise me at this point...now Id like to know if Casey ever ask to go look at it and maybe a realtor took her and she somehow ended up with the keys!!

Ummmm, with you saying that HH, I just remembered something.  In KC's texts to Amy she says that her and her mom are going to look at a house for her and if she gets it then Amy can stay with her.  It's in the earlier texts like in May.   

kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: January 14, 2009, 10:01:03 PM »

We have 3 cats (but am always open for more) they all stay indoors and we also have 2 dogs that stay indoors so sometimes it does feel like a zoo. Especially at night when the cats have been sleeping all day and feel the need to explore as we are trying to sleep and the dogs are chasing them up and down the hall.
Shhhhhh, don't say that out loud. They can hear you and the message goes out to all the little strays and they show up at your doorstep. Then they look all cute at you and they tell you their little sad story and the next thing you know you are filling 7 kitty stockings and 2 dog stockings at Christmas time and it will cost you more than what you put in your kids stockings. But then again, they are more gratefull of what you buy for them. SEE???!! They worm their way into your mind and your life and there is no going back!!    Next thing you know you ARE the crazy cat lady!!!

Awww I wouldn't mind being that lady.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #704 on: January 14, 2009, 10:04:22 PM »

This is Annie Downing's MySpace. I check it periodically too. I never know what to make of her postings.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=39760803

I am really confused.  She has a smile on her face, but is bawling over Caylee?

Oh, hello everyone.  I have been trying to catch up with all of the latest.  What a roller-coaster this has been!

I am also really amazed by the Timer 55 thing.  Casey made a statement about it being something related to Caylee's birthday, or something about Caylee coming home.  If T55 has to do with the meter reader, and the meter reader found the remains.....aaaggghhh.  My head is starting to spin

not sure if this has been discussed but um crying would be Bawlin... how ever Ballin is slang for something else..... Use your imagination. jus sayin... I have teen age kids Smile I hear the slang all the time.

i TOO remember when BALLIN was...uh.... well... ballin..

now perhaps maybe someone BALLIN was BAWLIN... but they WERENT the same THING..

of course.. i didnt know that the perky ones poppin outta a halter was a HEART either... so take what i say with a grain of salt..
or two

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #705 on: January 14, 2009, 10:08:33 PM »

Know what? Just before the body was found, the Anthonys launched full-speed ahead with their "Caylee Is Alive Tour 2008," which included the mall sightings, interviews with the mall sighting ladies, numerous releases of the mall sighting girl photos, etc. They were going on Today, Larry King, etc. I think they knew the body was going to be found. I don't know exactly how they knew, but they knew.

OK. So, here we are -- around the time LE is going to release a whole lotta evidence to the defense and, hence, the public. I think the Anthonys know what is going to be released and that it is very damning to their daughter (fingerprints on duct tape, that sort of thing). So, all this stuff about the PI's video, the psychics, Kronk's credibility, etc, is serving the same purpose as the "Caylee Is Alive Tour 2008" -- to distract and confuse us. Not that I was ever fooled by the "Caylee Is Alive" stuff. No one in their right mind would think that Caylee was still alive and that the mall girl looked anything like her. The  nose couldn't be more different. The awful thing is, that is some person's daughter, and I'll bet that person was paid big $$$$ for agreeing to have the daughter's photo blasted all over the media.

The older I get, the more I realize that there really are some terrible people out there. And I am OLD -- 37 -- ha ha!!!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: January 14, 2009, 10:09:17 PM »

This Urban dictionary is great.

ballin

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ballin
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: January 14, 2009, 10:10:35 PM »

Here are some Call for Service documents regarding Roy Kronks 911 calls on August 11,12, and 13.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3196943/Casey-Anthony-911-Calls-Meter-Readerpdf

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: January 14, 2009, 10:10:48 PM »

By the way, a lurker emailed me with an interresting thought.  WHAT IF those 10 keys were for the abandoned house?  What if Casey was going to say she was renting it?  Or owned it?
well Nothing would surprise me at this point...now Id like to know if Casey ever ask to go look at it and maybe a realtor took her and she somehow ended up with the keys!!

Ummmm, with you saying that HH, I just remembered something.  In KC's texts to Amy she says that her and her mom are going to look at a house for her and if she gets it then Amy can stay with her.  It's in the earlier texts like in May.   

OK, found the text message:  On May 19 at 6:14 pm, "I'll be in a place by then.  You can stay with me. I'm looking at a place tomorrow with my mom that I might be signing on."   

Link:  http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678501/Casey-Anthony---Amy-Huizenga-text-messages-part-1

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: January 14, 2009, 10:13:29 PM »

JVM panelists are discussing the amount of times Casey used Lee's name when discussing things with her parents at the jailhouse. 

Per Weintraub, a former def atty, obstruction of justice charges for the Ants will be very hard to prove.

Weintraub is always so rankling and 'full of it', imo.  She drove me insane during Laci Peterson's case.  Just bizarre.

Don't tell me she thought Scott was innocent? 

Pretty much...once she said something about maybe Laci wanted to go swimming in the San Francisco Bay and followed Scott .....     It was past civilized.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: January 14, 2009, 10:13:32 PM »

OMG Mtnmom 

Nite joesamas mama, and other monkeys heading to bed.

Waves to Pebbles. 

I'm off to watch GHI.

what is GHI??? 

Ghost Hunters International 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: January 14, 2009, 10:13:38 PM »

Know what? Just before the body was found, the Anthonys launched full-speed ahead with their "Caylee Is Alive Tour 2008," which included the mall sightings, interviews with the mall sighting ladies, numerous releases of the mall sighting girl photos, etc. They were going on Today, Larry King, etc. I think they knew the body was going to be found. I don't know exactly how they knew, but they knew.

OK. So, here we are -- around the time LE is going to release a whole lotta evidence to the defense and, hence, the public. I think the Anthonys know what is going to be released and that it is very damning to their daughter (fingerprints on duct tape, that sort of thing). So, all this stuff about the PI's video, the psychics, Kronk's credibility, etc, is serving the same purpose as the "Caylee Is Alive Tour 2008" -- to distract and confuse us. Not that I was ever fooled by the "Caylee Is Alive" stuff. No one in their right mind would think that Caylee was still alive and that the mall girl looked anything like her. The  nose couldn't be more different. The awful thing is, that is some person's daughter, and I'll bet that person was paid big $$$$ for agreeing to have the daughter's photo blasted all over the media.

The older I get, the more I realize that there really are some terrible people out there. And I am OLD -- 37 -- ha ha!!!

ITA...Defense Tactics... Sick @ the expense of an innocent child that was murdered..

May they rest in Helll...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: January 14, 2009, 10:14:00 PM »

JVM panelists are discussing the amount of times Casey used Lee's name when discussing things with her parents at the jailhouse. 

Per Weintraub, a former def atty, obstruction of justice charges for the Ants will be very hard to prove.

Weintraub is always so rankling and 'full of it', imo.  She drove me insane during Laci Peterson's case.  Just bizarre.

Don't tell me she thought Scott was innocent? 

Pretty much...once she said something about maybe Laci wanted to go swimming in the San Francisco Bay and followed Scott .....     It was past civilized.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: January 14, 2009, 10:14:29 PM »

This is Annie Downing's MySpace. I check it periodically too. I never know what to make of her postings.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=39760803

I am really confused.  She has a smile on her face, but is bawling over Caylee?

Oh, hello everyone.  I have been trying to catch up with all of the latest.  What a roller-coaster this has been!

I am also really amazed by the Timer 55 thing.  Casey made a statement about it being something related to Caylee's birthday, or something about Caylee coming home.  If T55 has to do with the meter reader, and the meter reader found the remains.....aaaggghhh.  My head is starting to spin

not sure if this has been discussed but um crying would be Bawlin... how ever Ballin is slang for something else..... Use your imagination. jus sayin... I have teen age kids Smile I hear the slang all the time.

i TOO remember when BALLIN was...uh.... well... ballin..

now perhaps maybe someone BALLIN was BAWLIN... but they WERENT the same THING..

of course.. i didnt know that the perky ones poppin outta a halter was a HEART either... so take what i say with a grain of salt..
or two
My daughter says that this is something that they say when they are going to play basketball....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: January 14, 2009, 10:15:27 PM »

Sorry if this sounds ghetto-fied or whatever but,

Age ain't nuttin' but a number    

Yup.  Everyone is making more out of my comment about the cops age.  My point was 40yrs old and having already worked as a prison guard at San Quentin disqualifies him as a rookie in my book.

Well Klaas, at least you can tell the difference between boy monkeys and girl monkeys   

Oh come on! You show up with the name Leroy and your avi is a hairy chested ape holding a banana, what was I supposed to think!!!  Put a damn pink ribbon in your hair for gosh sake!!   

I agree, Leroy.  I thought you were a boy monkey too until yesterday. 
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: January 14, 2009, 10:19:09 PM »

Kc probably bought a blow up mattress cause it was lighter to strap on her back than a regular mattress.           

LMAO, I GOT YOUR JOKE!!!!      I agree, the "traveling prostitute!!"

LOL have mattress will work for free! 

OMG, EVEN BETTER....

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #716 on: January 14, 2009, 10:20:35 PM »

well... i am big time basketball fan...
and i DO know that a person who is GOOD at playin basketball is a BALLER...

however.... ballin was still... uh.. ballin... back in the day..

who knows? could be what kids call cryin.. i dont know.. could be a regional thing.. i dunno..

at ANY rate... i am going with the GOOD THOUGHT that she was meaning CRYING at the thought that caylee is dead... and i will go with that .....Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #717 on: January 14, 2009, 10:22:32 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/13/ng.01.html

In the transcripts, this psychic lady said that she is a former PI herself.. perhaps she and Dominic go way back?

Maybe they went to school together at the University of Full of Shit!!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: January 14, 2009, 10:22:46 PM »

Source: Kronk Believes He Saw Skull In August
UPDATED: 7:16 pm EST January 14, 2009
A source close to the investigation said Wednesday that Roy Kronk now believes he saw Caylee Anthony’s skull sticking out of a bag the first day he reported something suspicious in the woods in August.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18469488/detail.html

If he thought he saw a skull, why the **** didn't he say that when he called?!?!      How does he now believe he saw a skull?

Hi, Another Monkey...

I think he may have alluded to having seen something "round and white" on that first recording, IIRC, saying that it was underneath a fallen tree which appeared to have been cut on, and (I think) had a "white board" on it.

I'm here catching up, reading and reading, and have done some research I will share once I check through the pages to see if anyone else has already looked into it.  More hinky questionable white pages listings...

Oh, and BTW, I'm glad Caylee was found, no matter who it was that found her, or why or how it happened.  And Kronk's story is certainly odd, with the 2:30pm vs. 9:30pm details....  The whole rude deputy // deadly snake combo...

And btw my deadbeat ex owes nearly five times what Kronk reportedly owes in delinquent child support ... so that isn't winning Kronk any brownie points in my book...

Back to catch-up reading....

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: January 14, 2009, 10:22:56 PM »

OMG Mtnmom 

Nite joesamas mama, and other monkeys heading to bed.

Waves to Pebbles. 

I'm off to watch GHI.

Ghost Hunters International.

what is GHI??? 

ahhh, ok, ty for the info.  I wouldnt be watchin that show though.... i'll stick to forensic files, cold case files, etc etc...no ghosts for me, ty!!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.