May 14, 2024, 05:17:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 365920 times)
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2009, 10:47:25 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.Gotta take my meicated self to the bunky. I sure somebody has COFFEE in the morning.   

Good Night Trimm....

Gettin' the Coffee Machine set up already 

So I suppose you want your monkeys all back before tomorrrow morning?   

I'm a man of my word..what my tag line say's...stands 

It was easier to razz you when you were a terrier 

You can have my terrier and I will keep your monkeys!  Ha ha!!  Oh man, my terrier (Rudy) is a pistol!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: January 12, 2009, 10:47:54 PM »

The lady Greta was interviewing before Tim said that the area on the video was not the exact area where Caylee was found.
Hey  CBB...let me know when you want to hear my daughter sing, I have a video for you

I do!! Where is it??
Go to Yackahoo.com................go to all videos.........then look at the bottom of the page and go to page 7......it says Sierra .........click on her and listen.......this was the Colgate Country Showdown that she was a finalist in.....

I found it!  She's beautiful and very talented!  Thanks for sharing!

Karen
Your welcome.....my son was in the contest and his video is there also,   but Sierra beat him  LOL

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #122 on: January 12, 2009, 10:49:08 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The remains of Caylee Anthony may be cremated.

The attorney for the Anthony family feels that might be the best option.

The toddler was missing from June of last year until her remains were found in wooded area near the Anthony home in December. The Orange County medical examiner released the remains to the defense team recently and the Anthony family expects them to be turned over to them sometime this week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: Caylee may be cremated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then the family can move forward with funeral arrangements. One of the options that is being explored is to have the remains cremated.

“A concern of mine would be the sick individuals out there that might think it would be nice to dig up this child’s grave and profit somehow from it,” said the Anthony family attorney Brad Conway. “So were she’s buried, and whether she’s cremated or not are still things the Anthony family will decide, but we’re going to make sure this child is laid to rest permanently.”

Once the remains are turned over to the family they are expecting to hold both a private and public memorial.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8238040&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Oh that is disgraceful ...to have her cremated I feel ... I have nothing against people choice's after life ..but I am sorry that is wrong. So now what the Ant's are going to put Caylee on their fireplace mantel ...

Jmo - I think she deserves more than being cremated and put in a Urn as their Trophy - because that's what she has been all along. Forgive me If I insulted anyone with my comments about cremation.

If anything if she were to be placed in a grave and had a proper tombstone - she would have people from here to endless time visiting her and offering her their love and Peace.

I don't know what to think about that ... I am tired sorry Monkeys

I hate to even think about it and I hope it never happens , but I think they should bury Caylee also because, and I hope Im wrong, but you never know, What if they decide to sell some of the ashes or something....Oh My God,   just the thought makes me sick,   but never can tell with the A's...........
HH did you see the NG show last week when she was talking to the Man via phone about the freaks out there that Pay top dollar for Murder-bilia. That there are People who Paid MONEY for dirt from that Freak's hell hole who killed all those boys and buried them ..Gacy the Clown .clown painter..
At this point nothing will surprise me at all from the Ants

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: January 12, 2009, 10:49:20 PM »

I found a new good source of info on YouTube. This person covers pretty much everything related to the case including JVM, NG, PI interviews, Luka interviews, etc.
You might have to hover with the mouse to find the the correct order of the videos.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=veilanna&view=videos
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #124 on: January 12, 2009, 10:49:20 PM »

The lady Greta was interviewing before Tim said that the area on the video was not the exact area where Caylee was found.
Hey  CBB...let me know when you want to hear my daughter sing, I have a video for you

I do!! Where is it??
Go to Yackahoo.com................go to all videos.........then look at the bottom of the page and go to page 7......it says Sierra .........click on her and listen.......this was the Colgate Country Showdown that she was a finalist in.....

HH, she is beautiful, and a great singer, but are you aware this video gives her first and last name, and city and state you live in??  Just worry about these young girls. 
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2009, 10:49:29 PM »

OOOooooo SNAP    Michael Boden reveals that probe measures for buried bodies not surface bodies!!  DC WAS TRYING TO LOCATE THE REMAINS!
I just heard that.

I missed this...so is it verified that he was using a DNA probe? Or were they just saying IF he was using a DNA probe.  Or is it some other type of probe altogether?   TIA!   
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2009, 10:49:53 PM »

Holy Crap .......... I almost fell out of the last CAGE ......lol

My findings Monkeys

Regarding - Lake Mary Jane and then some

I have been thinking about and looked into the House addresses with the Name Connections

So I was digging
Snipped from Wendi
Scott Sampson (Roy Kronk's supervisor)
4859 Hopespring Dr.

Fred Robinson Married to Barbara Robinson - who are from Ohio
Their current home address is 4906 Hopespring Drive Orlando

This is their Website
http://messiahorlando.net/about.html

The Religious Neighbors mentioned via Lee to Casey

For the life of me I can't find a actual location of this Ministry - just a P.O. Box
Does it exist in the House on Hopespring Drive?

They owned a Home separate of their Residence -and sold it 7/2008
I have the address and it is 14515 Story's Ford Road which is less than One minute from Lake Mary Jane Road which is where Annie Downing lives. If I am wrong about Annie I got it from the net - http://www.tcbwebs.com/WhosWho.htm
Annies Address of 12221 Lake Mary Jane Rd, Orlando, FL 32832
Map it against -Fred and Barbara's House sold July 2008- 14515 Story's Ford Road Orlando Florida 32832 its walking distance. And it seems that LE as well if you chase Lake Mary Jane as well searched all of its areas surrounding for Caylee. I typed in Google Lake Mary Jane Orlando Caylee Anthony and a ton of stuff popped up in relation to LE searches.

4701 Hopespring Drive Was owned by Peter Gonzalez and Fredesvinda Lebron - now Divorced as of recent. Found documents of Foreclosure on this house yet, from what I see the house is still within ownership of Fredesvinda Gonzalez .. that the foreclosure paper's were rectified and removed.

This is for Monkey Knowledge and I offer puzzle pieces
I am sorry if sometimes I type backwards I have semi- pre-menopause mixed with a bit of dyslexia ..and in the middle of renovating my house 
All my findings are from http://or.occompt.com

That took a long time to find all of this - and all I care is that it bring Progress ~ For Caylee.

K

Deenie, thanks for finding these puzzle pieces, it all helps!  Must have taken quite a bit of time digging for all this, thanks again! 

Wow, Deenie, good investigating...I wanna check out all your links but i'm trying to catch up AGAIN and then off to bed...Good job.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2009, 10:50:04 PM »

I do!! Where is it??

I found it!  She's beautiful and very talented!  Thanks for sharing!

Karen
You are a very attractive lady!!!  Just noticed your avi.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2009, 10:51:10 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The remains of Caylee Anthony may be cremated.

I hate to even think about it and I hope it never happens , but I think they should bury Caylee also because, and I hope Im wrong, but you never know, What if they decide to sell some of the ashes or something....Oh My God,   just the thought makes me sick,   but never can tell with the A's...........
HH did you see the NG show last week when she was talking to the Man via phone about the freaks out there that Pay top dollar for Murder-bilia. That there are People who Paid MONEY for dirt from that Freak's hell hole who killed all those boys and buried them ..Gacy the Clown .clown painter..
At this point nothing will surprise me at all from the Ants
Yea I saw it and that is were I got what I said from,   it makes me sick, but it is a possibility!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2009, 10:52:21 PM »

HH....Your daughter is so pretty and has a beautiful voice, I also like the fact she is so confident.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2009, 10:53:19 PM »

I do!! Where is it??

HH, she is beautiful, and a great singer, but are you aware this video gives her first and last name, and city and state you live in??  Just worry about these young girls. 
Thank You so much and yes,  I know about the info,  but I you have to be a member to be able to view these videos most of the time,,, I just unblocked it for the Monkeys tonight and will block it back up after a while......but thank you for your concern!!!!!!!!!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2009, 10:53:29 PM »

I found a new good source of info on YouTube. This person covers pretty much everything related to the case including JVM, NG, PI interviews, Luka interviews, etc.
You might have to hover with the mouse to find the the correct order of the videos.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=veilanna&view=videos

Thanks for the info and the link.  That's good to have in my favorites!   
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #132 on: January 12, 2009, 10:53:59 PM »

Mary Jane Lake - Sorry if this has already been answered.  Annie Downing Lives on this street.
KCJackie read my post on page 2 of this new cage - Thank You and tell me what you think 
Dennie - You've got some great info!  I have a bunch of info like this too!  It's amazing how you can connect the dots all over Orlando.  I had to take a few weeks off from all the info I was finding - it was making me crazy   I'm ready to jump back in now.

KCJackie, I have a couple of ideas for your maps, something I saw from watching the first 48, when they did the case of the serial murderer her in KC, Terry Blair. Are you available sometime?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: January 12, 2009, 10:54:30 PM »

HH....Your daughter is so pretty and has a beautiful voice, I also like the fact she is so confident.
Thank You,  I just wish I had the video from Saturday night when she done the tribute for Caylee,  That was beautiful!

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: January 12, 2009, 10:54:33 PM »

OOOooooo SNAP    Michael Boden reveals that probe measures for buried bodies not surface bodies!!  DC WAS TRYING TO LOCATE THE REMAINS!

BOOK EM...haul him to jail.  Enough is enough. 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: January 12, 2009, 10:56:32 PM »

HH - your daughter is very talented!  Not to mention that I love that song.

I'd like to use a little gunpowder and lead on Ms. Anthony 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2009, 10:56:57 PM »

Holy Crap .......... I almost fell out of the last CAGE ......lol

My findings Monkeys

Regarding - Lake Mary Jane and then some

I have been thinking about and looked into the House addresses with the Name Connections

So I was digging
Snipped from Wendi
Scott Sampson (Roy Kronk's supervisor)
4859 Hopespring Dr.

Fred Robinson Married to Barbara Robinson - who are from Ohio
Their current home address is 4906 Hopespring Drive Orlando

This is their Website
http://messiahorlando.net/about.html

The Religious Neighbors mentioned via Lee to Casey

For the life of me I can't find a actual location of this Ministry - just a P.O. Box
Does it exist in the House on Hopespring Drive?

They owned a Home separate of their Residence -and sold it 7/2008
I have the address and it is 14515 Story's Ford Road which is less than One minute from Lake Mary Jane Road which is where Annie Downing lives. If I am wrong about Annie I got it from the net - http://www.tcbwebs.com/WhosWho.htm
Annies Address of 12221 Lake Mary Jane Rd, Orlando, FL 32832
Map it against -Fred and Barbara's House sold July 2008- 14515 Story's Ford Road Orlando Florida 32832 its walking distance. And it seems that LE as well if you chase Lake Mary Jane as well searched all of its areas surrounding for Caylee. I typed in Google Lake Mary Jane Orlando Caylee Anthony and a ton of stuff popped up in relation to LE searches.

4701 Hopespring Drive Was owned by Peter Gonzalez and Fredesvinda Lebron - now Divorced as of recent. Found documents of Foreclosure on this house yet, from what I see the house is still within ownership of Fredesvinda Gonzalez .. that the foreclosure paper's were rectified and removed.

This is for Monkey Knowledge and I offer puzzle pieces
I am sorry if sometimes I type backwards I have semi- pre-menopause mixed with a bit of dyslexia ..and in the middle of renovating my house 
All my findings are from http://or.occompt.com

That took a long time to find all of this - and all I care is that it bring Progress ~ For Caylee.

K

there are sure alot of people connected to KC from Oh. Fred & his wife Barbara Robinson, moved from cleveland, Oh, to Orlando, Fl in 1982.

wendi

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: January 12, 2009, 10:57:40 PM »

The attorney for the Anthony family feels that might be the best option.

The toddler was missing from June of last year until her remains were found in wooded area near the Anthony home in December. The Orange County medical examiner released the remains to the defense team recently and the Anthony family expects them to be turned over to them sometime this week.

VIDEO: Caylee may be cremated
Then the family can move forward with funeral arrangements. One of the options that is being explored is to have the remains cremated.

“A concern of mine would be the sick individuals out there that might think it would be nice to dig up this child’s grave and profit somehow from it,” said the Anthony family attorney Brad Conway. “So were she’s buried, and whether she’s cremated or not are still things the Anthony family will decide, but we’re going to make sure this child is laid to rest permanently.”

Once the remains are turned over to the family they are expecting to hold both a private and public memorial.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8238040&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Yeah, they said that like over a month ago too...She's still in a box.  (that was hard to type.)

nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2009, 10:58:05 PM »

OMG I have been trying to catch up all night.  I wanted to comment on this on the other thread and don't know if anyone ever answered you Wendi so I brought it over.  I skipped a few pages to catch up, lol.

QUOTE:

is it possible that D. Casey was talking to LA? surely, he's not talking to KC.

LA:as far as the phone calls & stuff like that, um, you know the accout i set up for you, you know, like when we had that 15 min. phone call.
KC:yeah.
LA:you know those can only go thru to me.
KC:yeah.
LA:so, um, do you know when you are particularly free? if you were to reach out, when should i typically look for those calls?
KC:it'l be during the day, um, probably anytime between now & say maybe 3 or 4 o'clock
LA:ok
KC:it would be within a decent hour of the day.LA:ok, good to know, ok, i just want to make sure i pay more attention to my phone if i don't recognize that particular #. i'm pretty sure i'll know what it is, you know, i'm available everynite & i would drop anything to pick those up.
KC:ok, absolutely.

this is from the same call they talk about Fred Robinson.

also someone was kind enough to send me some stuff on how to copy & paste, is there anywhere i can practice?
tia.
wendi

The account Lee was talking about is an account that you set up with a credit card for calls from the Jail.  they will not just let you call collect anymore.  You have to set up this account and prepay so much for calls and then she can call him on that number.   IT is also used for those people that only have cells cause you cannot call collect to a cell phone. 

BTW  HOw I know this is Step Son landed himself in Jail for 15 days for not paying 12,000.00 worth of traffic fines.  We let his little butt set there as long as they possibly would let us, lol.  It is not the first time it has happened.

Thanks for answering this ...was wondering why he had to do this...he only has a cell phone... makes sense now.  Do you think she would ONLY be able to call him..or could she have called someone else?  I don't think any more phone calls were released from the jail after they started visiting in person...were there?

Thanks, Bev

The credit card you use has to link up to the number you have for contact, so if she wanted to call CA or GA or HOme they would have to do the same thing for her and have a specific amount for phone calls.  Then whe it runs out, you reload it.  I don't think there were anymore after they started visiting in person either.  BTW, they give them a certain amount, like 2 or 3 phone calls the first couple of days to notify someone of where they are at, so that is why she was able to call GA & CA that first day.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: January 12, 2009, 11:00:14 PM »

HH - your daughter is very talented!  Not to mention that I love that song.

I'd like to use a little gunpowder and lead on Ms. Anthony 
Thank You,   yea we could show them what Monkeys are made of...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.