May 14, 2024, 07:11:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 365842 times)
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: January 13, 2009, 10:28:39 AM »

ORLANDO -- The Orange County meter reader who found the remains of Caylee Anthony is telling his story to the nation.

Roy Kronk, who found the remains in December, was interviewed on ABC's "Good Morning America" Tuesday.

Kronk has been questioned by investigators, but he is not considered to be connected with Caylee's disappearance.

Kronk said that he first saw a suspicious bag in August while he was working his route. He said he called police three days in a row, and that when he was finally met by a deputy and pointed it out, the deputy said he couldn't see it.

Kronk claimed that the deputy didn't want to investigate further because the area was underwater at the time and because the area was infested by snakes. He said his experience with the Coast Guard as a bail bondsman and bounty hunter helped him to recognize that something was not right.

According to Kronk, after the discovery, his life has been turned upside-down.

"They've been really hard on me. You try to do the right thing, you try to be a nice guy and you just get vilified. The sad thing is people actually believe some of the things being said.  I have nothing to do with this at all, but you listen to some of these conspiracy theories -- 'I've done everything known to mankind' -- I haven't done anything. I just tried to help put a  little closure to that poor child and she got a decent burial to end all this. That's all I tried to do," Kronk said.

Kronk told "Good Morning America" that he had been arrested in the early 90s for kidnapping, but that the charges were dropped and his record was expunged.

Kronk's appearance comes as Orange County investigators confirmed they have obtained a video, reportedly taken in November, of private investigators searching in the wooded area near the spot where Kronk eventually found Caylee's remains.

Jim Hoover, a private investigator who used to work for Caylee's grandparents, shot the video.

Hoover said the 10-minute tape speaks for itself. He did not make any further comments.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, the video shows Dominic Casey, another private investigator, walking through the woods, poking into bags and talking on a cell phone. It does not show the discovery of any human remains.

The video was shot almost a month before Kronk found the girl's remains.

The Sheriff's Office did not release the tape.

Thanks for posting this Mio, very appreciated. 

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: January 13, 2009, 10:29:20 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!!!

After watching this PI looking through the woods searching for Caylee,I get disturbed...What if he had found her?What was his plan?If he worked for the A's,it couldn't of been good.I wonder if it was said that if they found her,get rid of her.Just doesn't make sense..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #482 on: January 13, 2009, 10:29:57 AM »

I watched Kronk this morning on GMA while getting ready for work and I felt much better about his credibility after seeing this interview that I did before.  I did find it a bit strange that a taped interview was shown, rather than showing him live. If you remember, she said they were going to show an interview that TOOK place earlier in their New York studio.  Since Kronk is in New York, why wasn't he live? I figure this was so his attorney could have more control over the interview and what was aired. But, he did sound like a pretty up front sort of guy and I did believe his story. I still have to say that I have some feelings about something not being exactly right with him...just like all the dots don't connect.  Also, I guess I haven't been paying enough attention to details of the case, as I didn't remember that when he made the first two calls in August it was 9:30 at night from his home.  How could you see something you think was related to finding this precious little girl and wait until 9:30 at night to report it?  I know if any of us saw something, we would be calling immediately!!!  Also interested in the piece that Channel 6 news did last night regarding Kronk taking two days off before the body was found.  Channel 6 is still waiting from an answer from Orange County as to why he requested those particular days off.

Good Morning Monks..old and new!  Ann, I am in complete agreement with you.....the reveal about when those first 2 calls were made was news to me and gave me reason to go ummmmmm about him once again. I didn't know about the 2 day off thing......I know most are feeling better about him....but this interview has simply raised mew questions in my mind.
Me too Sunny.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #483 on: January 13, 2009, 10:30:32 AM »

Oh I can hear it now....since the car was abandoned at Amscot ANYONE could have had access to it so no proof Casey put her in there   

BTW - were there any video cameras of the Amscot parking lot? 

Good Morning Leroy..

Early on a poster (I think Carpe) put a pic on here of the front doors at Amscot..it showed 4 cameras one of which was pointed at the dumpster area IIRC

I have no idea if LE has the video from it..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: January 13, 2009, 10:31:23 AM »

KRONK's full interview on GMA today. It's in photobucket, just click on the picture below:

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: January 13, 2009, 10:32:00 AM »

Tim Miller is ON Greta, and he said that the information about the location is no where near where she was found He also is disgusted by all the explotation involved in those who have inserted themselves in this case, and he WILL NOT turn over all his records~NOT EVEN ONE!!!!!!! He won't allow all the info on the volunteers and their personal info released. You GO TIM
I'm way behind, but wanted to make a comment on this and look for some input. I don't necessarily want to overburden Tim with e-mails, but I'm thinking that we, the volunteers that DID go and search and that DID fill out the forms containing personal information, write to Tim and say that we do not want our personal info be turned over. Do you think that would help him in his fight over this? Or would it be more of a burden for him?
I for one, know that I definitely DO NOT want my personal info passed around. I filled out those forms with pure confidence in TES that they would remain confidential.

Any input on this?

jr....have no fear ....Tim will not turn over personal information....IMO Tim will NEVER turn over anything to anyone...especially BJ......... and I don't believe there is anyone or thing on this earth that can make him.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: January 13, 2009, 10:32:17 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!!!

After watching this PI looking through the woods searching for Caylee,I get disturbed...What if he had found her?What was his plan?If he worked for the A's,it couldn't of been good.I wonder if it was said that if they found her,get rid of her.Just doesn't make sense..
That is a good question, he certainly wasn't being cautious the way he was using the probe, his knife, and that little shovel.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #487 on: January 13, 2009, 10:33:13 AM »

Can I ask a stupid question?? What is Amscots? I haven't had a chance to read all the documents. TIA

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: January 13, 2009, 10:34:07 AM »

Can I ask a stupid question?? What is Amscots? I haven't had a chance to read all the documents. TIA
Amscot is a checking cashing place where Casey left her car in the parking lot.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: January 13, 2009, 10:34:59 AM »

KRONK's full interview on GMA today. It's in photobucket, just click on the picture below:

Hey Shan here it is!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: January 13, 2009, 10:35:50 AM »

Personally, I can't stand FOX.  I want to barf every time I hear them refer to themselves as being "fair and balanced."  I also hate it when they call themselves "unbiased" because I believe they're just about as biased as you can be!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: January 13, 2009, 10:36:41 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8237254&version=1&locale=EN-US

Judge Napolitano says (per defense) Kronk took the bag with him, then ruined the contents.

OMG!!! You got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!

What do they think, he had the bag in his car? Maybe he brought it to his house for a few months??? WTH??????? That's the most rediculous thing I've heard yet, and that is not saying alot when it comes to this case!

One more thing about this, 

Idiots................

How did this Judge N come up with this theory in the first place?   Has Baez come out and said this?    This is the first time I've heard this theory.   So, does that mean that this Judge N is also sleeping with Baez and company? - must be - he is also working for FOX.           FOX is really starting to piss me off.

He said it's the defense theory that Kronk took the bag with him! WTF!!?? Baez is a freakin' idiot!! That man is a bounty hunter. There is no way he would have moved the bag!
Hey also last night on Greta; di anyone hear when Baden said the remains were almost completely contained within the bag!  I thought they were scattered around. There must not have been much at all outside the bag. 

Yeah.  I watched Dr. B last night on Greta.  I'm sick of seeing him - working the defense for his wife every night on Fox.   The bones were scattered over an acre of land - no way contained in the bag.   

That's what i thought too, Sassy, but we had someone post here yesterday that said their husband went to the site after it was cleared & that it was surprising how small the grid area was! Something like 30 ft. by 30 ft. Then Baden says the remains were almost completely contained in the bag! Wonder just what they found outside the bag? If all of this is so, then not much except for maybe items from the house??!!

Monken,I found this.
Posted from FloridaKatz yesterday.

My husband went to the site the weekend after OCSO and the FBI cleared out.  Here's his description of the area:

Standing on the curb, the front line of the grid area is at most, 10 feet in from the curb.  Then 17 ft past that would be the back line of the grid.  15 ft to the left would be the far left line of the grid and 15 ft to the right would be the far right line of the grid.  He said that I would be quite surprised at how close to the road it is, and how small the search grid area is.  He compared it to a good sized swimming pool.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #492 on: January 13, 2009, 10:37:13 AM »

I believe that it's a check cashing business.  It's where they found KC's car left by the dumpster.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #493 on: January 13, 2009, 10:37:30 AM »

Klaas is so subtle isn't she. 

Judge Napolitano is an idiot, don't even listen to him.  He's blowing smoke out of his A** and doesn't have a clue about anything.

She sure knows how to make an entrance 

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better today Trimm.... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #494 on: January 13, 2009, 10:37:34 AM »

Amscot is a checking cashing place where Casey left her car in the parking lot.

Thanks no rose....I know she had a bunch of pings there, but didn't know if it was more than one store or several. I always wonder who paid her cell phone bills. Just from Jan thru July they were close to $2500.00

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: January 13, 2009, 10:38:05 AM »

Tim Miller is ON Greta, and he said that the information about the location is no where near where she was found He also is disgusted by all the explotation involved in those who have inserted themselves in this case, and he WILL NOT turn over all his records~NOT EVEN ONE!!!!!!! He won't allow all the info on the volunteers and their personal info released. You GO TIM
I'm way behind, but wanted to make a comment on this and look for some input. I don't necessarily want to overburden Tim with e-mails, but I'm thinking that we, the volunteers that DID go and search and that DID fill out the forms containing personal information, write to Tim and say that we do not want our personal info be turned over. Do you think that would help him in his fight over this? Or would it be more of a burden for him?
I for one, know that I definitely DO NOT want my personal info passed around. I filled out those forms with pure confidence in TES that they would remain confidential.

Any input on this?

jr....have no fear ....Tim will not turn over personal information....IMO Tim will NEVER turn over anything to anyone...especially BJ......... and I don't believe there is anyone or thing on this earth that can make him.

I don't either Sunny! But I hope the records are secured! The defense is not above breaking into their office & then leaking info! I swear i think they'd do anything to get the bitch off! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: January 13, 2009, 10:38:33 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8237254&version=1&locale=EN-US

Judge Napolitano says (per defense) Kronk took the bag with him, then ruined the contents.

OMG!!! You got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!

What do they think, he had the bag in his car? Maybe he brought it to his house for a few months??? WTH??????? That's the most rediculous thing I've heard yet, and that is not saying alot when it comes to this case!

One more thing about this, 

Idiots................

How did this Judge N come up with this theory in the first place?   Has Baez come out and said this?    This is the first time I've heard this theory.   So, does that mean that this Judge N is also sleeping with Baez and company? - must be - he is also working for FOX.           FOX is really starting to piss me off.

Instead of just boycotting certain people/shows,why not boycott fox?? seems FOX is in bed with Baez and company... see how they like being boycotted..Just a thought.
Exactly!!  I don't watch Fox anymore and I also wrote them and told them that having Dr. Baden on is a conflict of interest and that everyone knows that Whorealdo is buddies with Baez (not those exact words).  I told them I would not watch them anymore and will boycott thier sponsers too.

Good job Granda2maddie!   That is the best way to get through to these stations - thru their sponsors!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: January 13, 2009, 10:39:23 AM »

snipped

Hey Shan.    Treadmill was bad idea. Stayed on 10 minutes and chest was on fire,coughing my head off.Skipping that for a couple more days.But I do feel better.
Have you watched the Kronk video yet? I watched Tim Miller on Greta and Tim Miller ROCKS.

Good Morning Monkeys!
Even walking brings on coughing spasms..
<<< I am using an inhaler and magic cough medicine, occasionally nodding off while reading. This has been a bad cold and flu season, hope everyone gets well soon.
As far as Mr Kronk, I watched the interview and I am going to reserve all judgement of him until I learn more. I want to believe him but have become so skeptical of so many that are involved in this case.
I suspect that when LE untangles this videoing mess, JB or Spindy will somehow be behind it..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: January 13, 2009, 10:40:03 AM »

i was so proud watching Tim last night. he is determined that the defense will not get his records & will fight them tooth & nail! There is no telling what the defense would do to some of the searchers if they could get their hands on the info! Look at what's happened to anyone that is remotely involved!
i too, believe Kronk, based on his interview & I do think he deserves the reward, why not!

I am so glad that Tim has Mark in this with him.  Mark has been through many stages and seen from a lot of angles.  He also is the best Lawyer involved in this case. 

About Kronk and the reward.  Why would a crimeline even offer a reward if they didn't want to give it out.  Why should the public villianize him for taking a reward that a crimeline publicizes? 

That's right, they need to just give it to him!
[/quote]

ITA, Kronk has been put through the ringer and then some.  He told LE about the kidnapping charge even though it had been expunged.  He took pics, yeah, but it appears it is a rattlesnake at this point.  If he took others, i'm sure LE has them.  Also, the big one for me is that LE has come right out and said "he is not a suspect or suspicious."  LE has NOT said that about anyone else in this case....that i've heard of. Honestly, I think Kronk had no choice to go out and try to clear his name.

We've all had suspicions of Kronk, I think because we have suspicions about everyone in this case, and rightfully so.  What is bothersome though, is the fact that THE DEFENSE WANTS US TO HAVE THESE SUSPICIONS, it helps them plant reasonable doubt.  I am convinced that Kronk is a "good guy."  Not perfect, but no one is.  I think he deserves the reward money.  If it werent for him, Caylee would still be in that "stinky swamp" and that slore would never tell where she was.  JMO.  Oh and btw, did I mention that KC is a slore??? 

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: January 13, 2009, 10:40:35 AM »

TY guys for your well wishes!! It was an unexpected thing..the tooth got infected, so they pulled it on an emergency basis..which means I had already eaten ..which means they had to do a local...
No sedation for me...

So, who do you guys think tipped off the PI? Evidently somebody did....

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.