May 13, 2024, 03:12:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 774913 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1660 on: April 09, 2008, 12:58:51 AM »

Lala's Here is another post by Patti from the Grey Whisperer Thread...You and I both asked Her for more details then Klaas locked the thread before Patti responded....How do We know that Charles Croes did not have anything to do with the planning of the trip for the MB kids He could have worked with the Travel Agent from the Aruba end....Just a thought

Re: GREY WHISPER POSTS
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2008, 08:00:28 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! 

I would image that alot of Croes are Arawak.

I don't know everything, but I'm more than

sure that Steve Croes was up to his ears

in the abduction of Natalee...

So was Charles Croes,

IMO

I often wonder if Shango was referring to

the Croes when he makes reference to the

birds being on the wire, etc.

The cell phone records indicate that

Joran, Steve Croes, Paulus and Charles Croes

were in the vacinity of The Marriott (beach)

around 3 am.

Charles Croes, who had PLANNED the trip

to Aruba for the group of kids!!!?!?!

Lub Ya!

Patti 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent

hotping
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2008, 03:16:50 PM » 

Quote from: Patti on March 30, 2008, 08:00:28 PM
Hey! 

I would image that alot of Croes are Arawak.

I don't know everything, but I'm more than

sure that Steve Croes was up to his ears

in the abduction of Natalee...

So was Charles Croes,

IMO

I often wonder if Shango was referring to

the Croes when he makes reference to the

birds being on the wire, etc.

The cell phone records indicate that

Joran, Steve Croes, Paulus and Charles Croes

were in the vacinity of The Marriott (beach)

around 3 am.

Charles Croes, who had PLANNED the trip

to Aruba for the group of kids!!!?!?!

Lub Ya!

Patti

What did Charles Croes have to do with the PLANNING OF THE TRIP for the group of kids...please give details...Thanks!   

Persistence Will Bring Natalee Home!

Lala'sMom
Scared Monkey

Hall Monitor Extraordinaire

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2008, 05:03:59 PM » 

Yes, I would like to hear the information 

The person that planned the trip had done so several years in a row.  I don't think CC had anything to do with it...but then again what do I know.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: April 09, 2008, 03:33:04 AM »

Hi LaLA:

Been very bussy today, research.

reading the 2 pages of post and analyzing what has been written, I see some strange thing.

2:00 Santa Lucia area (Steve Croes lives in this area and so does Jario Dirksen).

Steve Croes was picked up for questioning - he lives in Cas Ariba (Santa Cruz)

Steve Croes plays with a band named, 'The Yellow Jackets'.

HoneyPot is the band Steve Croes is in.

It seems that you have 2 Steve Croes Mixed up.....We need photos ID's

Do you have the exact adress to compare it to the DBase.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: April 09, 2008, 03:46:31 AM »

LOOK AT THE NAME ON THE TRASH CAN AT STEVE CROES HOUSE

Is his grandfather's name Carlos?  Does anyone have any idea where Charles Croes could fit into the family.  I keep thinking about Patti's post on the front page.

Need an Address to look it up

Looked up Charles but    Charles only with croes = none

There are charles A --Charles Z

Need more info to define the SQL Search
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: April 09, 2008, 04:37:23 AM »

Lala's...what do you make of 7 Catiri and the 'peeps' that supposedly do their business there?

I wonder how many more are out there?

I would say this is no longer a game...it's a racket.

Racket-eer-ing!

Found 11 Catiri addresses through the Cs in the records.

When I first checked out our Frederick Arends, I found a myspace or similar, and there were pics of a family guy with 2 precious little kids. I never went back and looked for it as I did not want to post because of the kids. Also found records for some computer courses he had done.

So are they setting up phony businesses in a real person's name? (doppelgangers).
Is this similar to what they do with the hotel rooms?

Now I have to go back and find just who that woman was that went to all those seminars in Florida on money laundering, but I do recall she worked for CMB Bank, Kermit. Even posted the links for it, remember the search bought up off-shore banking and the money laundering conference!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: April 09, 2008, 05:04:49 AM »

Thought she was a Croes...LOL....didn't find what I found last time, will look if anyone thinks it is important! Just haven't searched her name yet!

12th Annual International Money Laundering Conference & Exhibition ...Big Show Conference Header ... Money Laundering Conference. Testimonials. “Excellent. ... Maria R. Croes Caribbean Mercantile Bank NV, Oranjes, Aruba ...
www.moneylaunderingconference.com/2007/default.aspx 

Bill and Arlene are here!

http://www.cmbnv.com/management.php
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1665 on: April 09, 2008, 06:47:19 AM »

SS and Hotping re Patti's posts...many of which are still waiting moderation. I have seen some bonzer ones late at night in the Musings thread. Also spent time ONCE debunking what she posted on the suspects' vehicles, which was incorrect.

MO...the posts need backing up...until then I'll keep OldFart's bag of salt handy.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: April 09, 2008, 08:00:56 AM »

[/quote

Cros spelling is different than Croes.  J/b

Is his grandfather's name Carlos?  Does anyone have any idea where Charles Croes could fit into the family.  I keep thinking about Patti's post on the front page.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: April 09, 2008, 08:58:42 AM »

CATIRI STREET - A lot of apartments along this quiet street.

7A Catiri Freddy Zedan Arambatziz

ORANJESTAD - Saturday is a car in Catiri drove on a boulder. De bestuurder van de witte Toyota Yaris verloor de macht over het stuur, waarschijnlijk door een te hoge snelheid. The driver of the white Toyota Yaris lost power on the steering wheel, probably because of an excessive speed. De auto reed op de steen en ramde daarbij bijna het afdak van een snacktruck. The car rode on the stone and ramde nearly the shelter of a snacktruck. De politie was snel ter plaatse en riep een ambulance op om de chauffeur, die gewond was geraakt, te helpen. The police were quickly on the ground and called an ambulance to the driver, who was injured hit, to help.
http://tinyurl.com/54nunb

6A Catiri - 5th Gear Art Productions Aruba
 We found Sonia Lemminga Martis situated in front of the Royal Plaza Shopping Mall at the fruitmarket in Oranjestad selling both her and her son's original art and prints. I bought a lovely countryside scene that she painted from the tops of the Casibari Rocks and a painting of the California Lighthouse by her son. She is a very charming lady and was absolutely tickled that I had heard about her on the Internet. It was a pleasure for Randy and me to meet her. She is very talented. Her business card reads 5th Gear Art Productions - Tel/Fax: 297 871241
http://www.visitaruba.com/guestarea/tripreports/trip004.html

ARUBA - ART
http://www.geocities.com/rlemminga/

FIFTH GEAR ENTERPRISE
http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=21511

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: April 09, 2008, 09:06:42 AM »

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=32092

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: April 09, 2008, 09:13:57 AM »

Good morning vms....maybe Caps should go and check on some of those boulders on Catiri Street....

2NJSons…from a few days back…KJ left around 1/16 and was replaced by Lugo, who Buckeye found was still there in May 2007. Tamikosmom recall Mos in November 2007 and posted an article.

It appears that KJ took duct tape amongst other things to the Netherlands on 7/21/2005. So this is not our package from the Hague. Will revist the Dr Phil docs and see what is listed earlier that may be our package.

Hope this helps.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: April 09, 2008, 09:17:31 AM »

My mind is racing with thoughts.  Patti also posted this on the front page.  Didn't CAPS ask us a while back if Natalee knew Renfro, before she came to Aruba.  Could this be part of the look alike dilemma?   It might have been Virginia Page who knew Charles Croes and Renfro before the trip.

Having said that there is one man, who knew it, was serious beyond what her family did and the Aruba government did. Who? Charles Croes! Reading the Aruba boards and seeing how they describe him, before and after Natalee it is apparent that he is one of the island busy bodies. Not only is he a businessman, but he also seems to have a pattern of involving himself in many aspects of the community and comes off as a know-it-all. We know that he was among the first, to meet with Beth and her group upon their arrival. Charles Croes is a friend to G. Ruffner Page who is Jug’s boss and daughter was among Natalee’s group. Here is Charles Croes’ posting on an Aruban board, that he has since confirmed was him:

Charles Croes: How Did He Know?
http://justrepublic.wordpress.com/2006/05/18/charles-croes-how-did-he-know/

The comments are interesting...

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: April 09, 2008, 09:21:19 AM »

Good morning vms....maybe Caps should go and check on some of those boulders on Catiri Street....

2NJSons…from a few days back…KJ left around 1/16 and was replaced by Lugo, who Buckeye found was still there in May 2007. Tamikosmom recall Mos in November 2007 and posted an article.

It appears that KJ took duct tape amongst other things to the Netherlands on 7/21/2005. So this is not our package from the Hague. Will revist the Dr Phil docs and see what is listed earlier that may be our package.

Hope this helps.

Good Morning, Mum.

That would be great. Maybe Caps could clear this up...

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1672 on: April 09, 2008, 09:31:00 AM »

Hi LaLA:

reading the 2 pages of post and analyzing what has been written, I see some strange thing.

2:00 Santa Lucia area (Steve Croes lives in this area and so does Jario Dirksen).

Maybe you could ask around and find out which one of our Steves is the right one.  You mean we have had the wrong one all this time?  Boy!  Steve was really busy in his psare time...DJ at party boat until after midnight and then playing in a band.  Which Steve did I mix up?  TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: April 09, 2008, 09:35:39 AM »

My mind is racing with thoughts.  Patti also posted this on the front page.  Didn't CAPS ask us a while back if Natalee knew Renfro, before she came to Aruba.  Could this be part of the look alike dilemma?   It might have been Virginia Page who knew Charles Croes and Renfro before the trip.

Having said that there is one man, who knew it, was serious beyond what her family did and the Aruba government did. Who? Charles Croes! Reading the Aruba boards and seeing how they describe him, before and after Natalee it is apparent that he is one of the island busy bodies. Not only is he a businessman, but he also seems to have a pattern of involving himself in many aspects of the community and comes off as a know-it-all. We know that he was among the first, to meet with Beth and her group upon their arrival. Charles Croes is a friend to G. Ruffner Page who is Jug’s boss and daughter was among Natalee’s group. Here is Charles Croes’ posting on an Aruban board, that he has since confirmed was him:

vms...wasn't he arrested for domestic violence?  TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: April 09, 2008, 09:40:02 AM »

Hi LaLA:

Maybe you could ask around and find out which one of our Steves is the right one.  You mean we have had the wrong one all this time?  Boy!  Steve was really busy in his psare time...DJ at party boat until after midnight and then playing in a band.  Which Steve did I mix up?  TIA

Morning Lala's...I am beginning to think everyone on Aruba has a doppleganger...LOL

Two Guidos...do we have the right one ther?

Two Steves...thank goodness there is only one Julia!!!
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: April 09, 2008, 09:41:45 AM »

Mum,

I have heard domestic violence, drugs and caught on the beach with no pants. I dunno? 

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: April 09, 2008, 10:00:37 AM »

Mum,

I have heard domestic violence, drugs and caught on the beach with no pants. I dunno? 

LOL...I remember the no pants!  Why do I feel 'a major friend' discussion coming on?  LOL
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: April 09, 2008, 10:08:57 AM »

Mum,

LOL...I remember the no pants!  Why do I feel 'a major friend' discussion coming on?  LOL

FWIW, Glenda claims the mutual friend was Claudio Stamper.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: April 09, 2008, 10:12:02 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: April 09, 2008, 10:13:29 AM »

Maybe when Caps comes back he will explain why he threw Jairo Dirkson's name out there as well....

I can't be running all over the web without a good reason!!!

Seems we have more players in this saga than we need already!

Now I am confused: Stamper...Williams....ruffner Page!!1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.