May 14, 2024, 10:55:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #493 7/13 - 7/14/2006  (Read 134345 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2006, 01:10:50 AM »

Hi Spooky! I haven't heard of the game, but am glad you had a good time.  Wink

I read today that Tyler had spoken with Satish early in the case...........I'd love to know more about that!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2006, 01:12:50 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"

work was slow today but I had a lot of paper work to do. and then my Dads girlfriend had me come over for her "Bonco" night. Its a game played with dice. They needed a sub so I volunteered and I actually had fun. There were girls there my age too and I came in third and won $10!!

Ahhh third...such a wonderful number!!   Much better then second or even first...Wink

You have a pretty good relationship with your Dad's GF?  Oh...maybe that's too personal a question.  Just tell me it's "nunya" if it is...
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2006, 01:14:03 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hi Spooky! I haven't heard of the game, but am glad you had a good time.  Wink

I read today that Tyler had spoken with Satish early in the case...........I'd love to know more about that!

good to see you CBB Very Happy

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2006, 01:14:15 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Well, as usual I was locked in the cage again.  I am always a day late and a dollar short.  Think I am heading out to bed now.  Night all.  Spooky you have the lights.  Wink

Good night Lalas  Embarassed I'm sorry ~ I just saw this post ~ you're probably dreaming sweet things by now...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
crazybabyborg
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2006, 01:14:25 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

They live with their Grandparents??? What about....Oh what's her name......Nadira, Madira, you know, the toothgap wonder that called the cops on Greta?

You mean the one with the mullet who steals from cash registers...talkin' about how big people lie?  Oh dag...I forgot her name...Wink

Yeah! You paint such a descriptive picture............Anyone could pick her out of a crowd with it, Third! Laughing
The only thing I could add isn't really visual. I always felt that I was grateful "smellivision" hasn't been invented, whenever she was being interviewed.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2006, 01:16:17 AM »

They live with their Grandparents??? What about....Oh what's her name......Nadira, Madira, you know, the toothgap wonder that called the cops on Greta?

You mean the one with the mullet who steals from cash registers...talkin' about how big people lie?  Oh dag...I forgot her name...Wink

Yeah! You paint such a descriptive picture............Anyone could pick her out of a crowd with it, Third! Laughing
The only thing I could add isn't really visual. I always felt that I was grateful "smellivision" hasn't been invented, whenever she was being interviewed.

Yeah, I know what you are saying CBB!  I always wondered myself...isn't there any DENTISTS on that island?   Rolling Eyes
crazybabyborg
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2006, 01:17:41 AM »

Three is the number of "completeness, or wholeness" as it relates to Divinity, xxx. I agree, it's a special number.

Of course, as a teen, "third" meant something entirely different!  Laughing
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2006, 01:18:24 AM »

work was slow today but I had a lot of paper work to do. and then my Dads girlfriend had me come over for her "Bonco" night. Its a game played with dice. They needed a sub so I volunteered and I actually had fun. There were girls there my age too and I came in third and won $10!!

Ahhh third...such a wonderful number!!   Much better then second or even first...Wink

You have a pretty good relationship with your Dad's GF?  Oh...maybe that's too personal a question.  Just tell me it's "nunya" if it is...

oh no it's a fine question. It has been a long road but I've warmed up to her the past couple of years. I'm not sure they will stay together, though. One thing she and I do have in common is American idol and we are going to that concert together.

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2006, 01:19:37 AM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Ward may have also said it on Catherine Crier (no transcripts for her show available) but he definitely said it on 'Scarborough Country':

WARD:...We have gathered some information right now, and we are trying to verify it, that both of the—the Kalpoe brothers have been removed from their own country for similar—similar transactions as to what‘s going on here. And we are trying to verify this information to be true.

SCARBOROUGH: You are saying you have got information that the Kalpoe brothers may have been kicked out of their own country for similar actions?

WARD: Yes. We have gotten information that they may have been taken out of their own country, or asked to leave, and that is why they are living with their grandparents in Aruba. And we are trying to verify this information now and follow up on it. --->>

SCARBOROUGH:...You follow up on that investigation, and when you get information, come back and let us know about the Kalpoe brothers especially, possibly, possibly—that is what he is investigating tonight—being kicked off their own island for similar actions.

- http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8895040/

this is what I found...Ward said it was rumored...also Dave's book and elswhere said he was having problems w/ work Visa.

don't think he was ever able to confirm...but at least I know I wasn't going nuts and had actually read something in past about it!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2006, 01:20:18 AM »

It speaks well of you, Spooky, and maybe your Dad too, that you can be objective about that kind of thing. Kudos, girl!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2006, 01:22:45 AM »

well night all...starting to have a hard time keeping me eyes open!!

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2006, 01:23:02 AM »

Of course, as a teen, "third" meant something entirely different!  Laughing

I hear ya CBB!!  But, remembering back as a teen myself, I think the "third" and "strike" were prophetic actually...Wink  At least, those two words belonged together during those akward times.  Believe it or not, Triple X was a late bloomer...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2006, 01:23:10 AM »

Thanks, Idstlou! I had never heard that! As far as I know, no one has ever answered the question, "What happened that they were asked to leave." Wouldn't you think that would be "COP 101", to determine that, when they were suspected of murder in this case?
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2006, 01:23:55 AM »

It speaks well of you, Spooky, and maybe your Dad too, that you can be objective about that kind of thing. Kudos, girl!

thank you

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2006, 01:25:25 AM »

Spooky...you still here?  How you doin' girl?  You get the chance to see any of those discs yet?

Hey honey! No I haven't  Crying or Very sad  They are sitting on my DVD player just waiting on me. I might have some time tonight though Smile
How you doin'?

Spooky ~ you're missing some really great stuff!  I'm about ready to plead for more...  Strike ~ do ya hear me...  Embarassed  Cool  Very Happy

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2006, 01:25:25 AM »

Thanks, Idstlou! I had never heard that! As far as I know, no one has ever answered the question, "What happened that they were asked to leave." Wouldn't you think that would be "COP 101", to determine that, when they were suspected of murder in this case?

you would think...but may have just been a rumor or I think they definately would have let it be known if they had been in trouble...course may be like here and juvenile records sealed...who knows?

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2006, 01:25:46 AM »

oh no it's a fine question. It has been a long road but I've warmed up to her the past couple of years. I'm not sure they will stay together, though. One thing she and I do have in common is American idol and we are going to that concert together.

Yeah, fortunately for me, my parents are still together.  But, having kids myself...along with an ex-wife...I can relate to your dilema (and ultimate "redemption").  Luckily, my kids are still young and resilient.  They're extremely well adjusted considering...
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2006, 01:26:29 AM »

CBB!  {{{hugs}}}  I haven't seen you in a long time!  How are ya?

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2006, 01:27:17 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Spooky...you still here?  How you doin' girl?  You get the chance to see any of those discs yet?

Hey honey! No I haven't  Crying or Very sad  They are sitting on my DVD player just waiting on me. I might have some time tonight though Smile
How you doin'?

Spooky ~ you're missing some really great stuff!  I'm about ready to plead for more...  Strike ~ do ya hear me...  Embarassed  Cool  Very Happy

I got your back Katz!  Actually, I do have some things in mind for the next shipment...Wink

Email me, and I'll tell you what I had in mind tomorrow.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2006, 01:27:35 AM »

Nite, Idstlou! Sleep well!

Late Bloomer, huh, Third? Something tells me you caught up!  Laughing That's funny, I was just looking through some old pictures from a box I looked in at Mom's today, and there's a picture of me at the beach at 16. I instantly remembered the definitions of "bases", because that vacation was a "first" for one of them!  Laughing You should see it, I look SO innocent!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.