May 15, 2024, 01:56:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 410141 times)
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: December 10, 2009, 11:03:21 AM »

Ms Lyon may have issues getting to the court on time tomorrow based on the weather in Chicago.

Darn!     Monkey Devil!

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #221 on: December 10, 2009, 11:04:58 AM »

Good morning, thanks for all the updates. rmcalo excellent post 

Good Morning nrcg!!
Good morning, my head is spinning. Joy maybe going on Geraldo, and no fingerprints, or at least maybe there were fingerprints, but were too smudged to get a result? 

Welcome to the Spinning Head Club!!
That woman drives me nuts pardon the pun but seriously she is one huge train wreck.

Where is her chat?  I've always had a sick desire to go lurk and appease my sick sense of humor!    Monkey Devil!

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: December 10, 2009, 11:10:27 AM »

Back for lurking okay so I know the cage here is smart with all the monkeys we got so someone gotta help me sort this one out..I don't know how I missed it but in the Evidence pictures there's one inside her car with the a purse now we know it's Casey's but the name tag that's pinned to the purse says Chris..Who's is Chris did I miss him/her somewhere in these cast of characters.  Here's the link guys so you can better see what I'm describing.http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Exhibits%20Evidence/?action=view&current=exhibit17.jpg

Good catch Row.....glad you aren't in lurk mode anymore!!  I'll bet KC stole this from someone.....she feels she has a right to just take what she wants.

Thanks Sunny for remembering me I was the on that lived in Quantico VA when all the testing broke loose all I can say is glad I'm not stationed there anymore and I promise I won't stay away to long right now just been busy here in Camp Lejeune, NC with the Cesar Leauran/Maria Lauterbach trial.  Not to sure if your filmilar with it but if not you can just google it big news here and our Fav NG had featured it.  I'll be attending the trail wish I could be in FL to attend Casey's is anyone in the cage close enough to where when they announce where it will be held that someone could attend.

I will look forward to your account of the trial....what a tragedy. How can someone do this to another human being is beyond my comprehension.  I can't answer for anyone about attending Casey's trial but I will say there are many of us who wish we could attend. Glad you are back!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: December 10, 2009, 11:12:16 AM »

I was asking if the extreme humidity the trash bag was exposed to could have destroyed the prints....
Now that could be, or there was some soda maybe left in the can and it spilled out over the other garbage?

nrcg, I think that is a very real possibility...I am a neat freak so I wash all cans out before putting them in the garbage, but I don't think they would worry about it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #224 on: December 10, 2009, 11:14:02 AM »

I was asking if the extreme humidity the trash bag was exposed to could have destroyed the prints....
Now that could be, or there was some soda maybe left in the can and it spilled out over the other garbage?

nrcg, I think that is a very real possibility...I am a neat freak so I wash all cans out before putting them in the garbage, but I don't think they would worry about it.
I'm a neat freak with somethings, but I will confess that has happened to me, so I'm just thinking that may be what happened.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: December 10, 2009, 11:17:12 AM »

I'm a neat freak with somethings, but I will confess that has happened to me, so I'm just thinking that may be what happened.

I have 3 girls in their twenties.   I can't tell you how many times I have found a half-drank can of soda in my trash can because they get too lazy to pour the rest of the soda down the drain.  just saying...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: December 10, 2009, 11:19:00 AM »

Good Morning NR and thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: December 10, 2009, 11:20:15 AM »

nrcg, the more I think about it the more probable is seems.....good thinking!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: December 10, 2009, 11:23:40 AM »

I have 3 girls in their twenties.   I can't tell you how many times I have found a half-drank can of soda in my trash can because they get too lazy to pour the rest of the soda down the drain.  just saying...

there you go!  Morning Sassy!!  Before someone thinks I am a total nut...I used give all our cans to a gentleman who sold them to a recycling place. So I washed them out and bagged them for him. He came about once a month to collect them.  He has since passed.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: December 10, 2009, 11:27:49 AM »

I'm not sure what to make of this, but imo I think it was perhaps the autistic child's screams/loud talk.

Its seems this article is focusing on a body dump. what i got out of that part of the discovery was there was other officers / witnesses , who saw by land and sky that the land area around the school was covered in water in October.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: December 10, 2009, 11:33:08 AM »

there you go!  Morning Sassy!!  Before someone thinks I am a total nut...I used give all our cans to a gentleman who sold them to a recycling place. So I washed them out and bagged them for him. He came about once a month to collect them.  He has since passed.

Hi Sunny.   I remember you telling us about that gentleman.   That was a great story.     
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: December 10, 2009, 11:38:02 AM »

Ms Lyon may have issues getting to the court on time tomorrow based on the weather in Chicago.

Darn!     Monkey Devil!

Did she lose her broom?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #232 on: December 10, 2009, 11:39:40 AM »

Good Morning nrcg!!
Good morning, my head is spinning. Joy maybe going on Geraldo, and no fingerprints, or at least maybe there were fingerprints, but were too smudged to get a result? 

That woman drives me nuts pardon the pun but seriously she is one huge train wreck.

Where is her chat?  I've always had a sick desire to go lurk and appease my sick sense of humor!    Monkey Devil!
Monkey Devil! I lurked there once in a while but rumor has it Chatango shut her down so I am not sure where she is chatting now, prolly with herself at home. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #233 on: December 10, 2009, 11:39:43 AM »

Back for lurking okay so I know the cage here is smart with all the monkeys we got so someone gotta help me sort this one out..I don't know how I missed it but in the Evidence pictures there's one inside her car with the a purse now we know it's Casey's but the name tag that's pinned to the purse says Chris..Who's is Chris did I miss him/her somewhere in these cast of characters.  Here's the link guys so you can better see what I'm describing.http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Exhibits%20Evidence/?action=view&current=exhibit17.jpg

Good catch Row.....glad you aren't in lurk mode anymore!!  I'll bet KC stole this from someone.....she feels she has a right to just take what she wants.

Thanks Sunny for remembering me I was the on that lived in Quantico VA when all the testing broke loose all I can say is glad I'm not stationed there anymore and I promise I won't stay away to long right now just been busy here in Camp Lejeune, NC with the Cesar Leauran/Maria Lauterbach trial.  Not to sure if your filmilar with it but if not you can just google it big news here and our Fav NG had featured it.  I'll be attending the trail wish I could be in FL to attend Casey's is anyone in the cage close enough to where when they announce where it will be held that someone could attend.

I will look forward to your account of the trial....what a tragedy. How can someone do this to another human being is beyond my comprehension.  I can't answer for anyone about attending Casey's trial but I will say there are many of us who wish we could attend. Glad you are back!!

I don't know if I can actually update you here about the Laurean trial but if you want my personal email I'll be glad to give it to you so I can update you.  I will have video as well since I have a blackberry but yes your right how can anyone do such a thing to another human is beyond me I'm just glad we have him here in the USA to put him on trial.  I do have photos of inside the house if you want those.  My parents don't live to far away from where the incident to place and now we are here to at Camp Lejuene so I have alot more access anyways don't want to get OFF TOPIC and get chastise so let me know if you want my email.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #234 on: December 10, 2009, 11:44:19 AM »

Hey did any of you see the picture of Casey in the hospital when Caylee was born..I tell ya somehow I missed alot of pics or I just forgot after seeing so many it all became a blur!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: December 10, 2009, 11:49:36 AM »

aaawwww  what a shame...unless it would postpone the hearing

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: December 10, 2009, 11:52:08 AM »

Excellent point.
It must be something like this, there is no way I see Casey wiping off fingerprints from that trash bag.

agree nrcg.....besides Lee said she was a slob and a slob IMO wouldn't take time to clean fingers prints off every piece of garbage

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: December 10, 2009, 11:53:14 AM »

I'm not sure what to make of this, but imo I think it was perhaps the autistic child's screams/loud talk.

that would be my assumption too....but it also mentions the standing water

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: December 10, 2009, 11:54:36 AM »

Good Morning nrcg!!

I don't have the link, but I am sure someone will provide it!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: December 10, 2009, 11:56:03 AM »

Hi Sunny.   I remember you telling us about that gentleman.   That was a great story.     

He was a neat old man......now I save the cans and give them to the school to recycle.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.