May 16, 2024, 12:55:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 301536 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1460 on: April 24, 2009, 10:09:30 PM »

Yeah, and don't go look in my trunk either, I have old sneakers, golf clubs a box that had dog food in it. 

Though technically I don't have a trunk, you'll find in the back, dog cookies, a leash, empty water bottles, dog baby blanket, dog safety belt harness and lots and lots of dog hair. Yeah been a while since I cleaned in there. BUT it's HIS hair!! Grissom should have to clean it!!
Sounds like my car, at least you can take the top off your jeep and let the dog hair fly out.  Nite Boo hug to Grissom

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1461 on: April 24, 2009, 10:09:34 PM »

Good night to all the monkeys that are heading for the bunkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: April 24, 2009, 10:11:30 PM »

Nite Monkeys, I am behind a page so I am going to prop my leg up with ice and see ya'll in the morning  I wish I could stay up, but I woke up at two am and went back to sleep at 4:30, got up at 6 am. Sleep well my monkey friends. Hugs to all. JSM   

Oh and if my toe hurts in the middle of the night I am coming to the cage instead of laying on the bed not able to sleep.  Good night all. again JSM

Nite JSM hope your toe heals fast.
tesfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1463 on: April 24, 2009, 10:12:37 PM »

#  You know what a doc dance is and you know what OCSO means.

#  You never schedule appointments for Casey's court dates.

#  You know what AmScot is.

#  You know who Henwy Wee is.

#  You have had to replace your worn computer chair that you bought last year. 

# You now get all your news updates from Trimmonthelake

# Your water broke, but thats too bad there is a doc dump!

I know I am late to the party but....

# you cannot park your car in the garage due to the number of Wii games you have won!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1464 on: April 24, 2009, 10:12:56 PM »

Night JSM! Hope you are feeling better tomorrow. Yeah it's Saturday!!!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1465 on: April 24, 2009, 10:13:56 PM »

Hey Tesfan!!!! What's up my monkey??????   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: April 24, 2009, 10:14:37 PM »

Yeah, and don't go look in my trunk either, I have old sneakers, golf clubs a box that had dog food in it. 

Though technically I don't have a trunk, you'll find in the back, dog cookies, a leash, empty water bottles, dog baby blanket, dog safety belt harness and lots and lots of dog hair. Yeah been a while since I cleaned in there. BUT it's HIS hair!! Grissom should have to clean it!!

Just barging in here to tell BOO I love your new AVI! Grissom looks cool with all the

C Cool Cool L!!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: April 24, 2009, 10:16:17 PM »

Nighty Night JSM!! Sweet Dreams!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: April 24, 2009, 10:17:34 PM »

I do not think it was 17..... Dr Lee "pointed them out" to a CSI during his exam... you can add them up,it was in a doc dump, just dont remember where , believe it was the first one... my puter is acting up so I can not go digging for them,wish I could.. I do not believe it was 17, more like 3 to 7

I need some monkey confirmation but I swear I heard Dr Henry Lee himself say on NG that it was three (3).  It may have been the same night he talked about meat and stuff in the trunk - from what I saw LE has what was in there extremely well documented & photographed.

One hair was in the bag w/a Coke can and one was in the bag w/Pizza Box...that is all I remember.

But the argument that they only found ONE hair w/death band on it...well..does that make the person less dead if they only have ONE?  Wouldn't you be just as dead as if say 100 hairs w/death band were found?

There you go being all logical and making sense.   They don't think there's very many edjamacated folks out here  but they're WRONG!!!!!

Well, I am not a rocket scientist, nor do I play one on TV...but, if I were the CSI people...and I found ONE hair w/death band...I would stop testing...no need to go any further really.  

I want the rest of the evidence on the duct tape (like Slore's fingerprint on it).  I think LE is holding on to that till the very last minute to let Bazass, Slore, ShroomHead & PoopyFace make bigger azzes out of themselves and make them beg for a plea deal.

tesfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1469 on: April 24, 2009, 10:17:57 PM »

Hi Boo. As usual just reading as fast as I can to catch up. By the time I catch up, I am behind again.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1470 on: April 24, 2009, 10:18:24 PM »

Note they say Dr Lee found 17 hairs but they leave out WHO the hair belongs too?
Oh, I am so sorry. I forgot he said he found hair, I was just assuming they were Caylee's. Dumb JSM should know that he wouldn't want to find Caylee's hair in the trunk.  Thanks, JSM. 

Maybe they don't even care whose hairs they are,  they just might want to show that LE was so sloppy that they missed them. That's my guess but everylast one on the sloreteam are shady, so prolly they got tossed in there by one of them.

Yep, you are right Mizjay. JSM was wrong thinking they were Caylee's hairs. Sloreteam is shady and the however many hairs they found Baez will say they could have come from Amy, Jesse, Annie, Tony, Santa Claus', and the Easter Bunny, with Yosemite Sam and Daffy Duck just in case the others "don't match".    Sorry JSM is being a cynical smart azz tonight, not meaning it towards you. 

When they were collecting hairs to put in the trunk, I hope Biaz was careful not to get any of his pubic hairs in there.
You owe me a computer screen since I spit ice tea all over mine.   LOL   

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1471 on: April 24, 2009, 10:18:49 PM »

Just barging in here to tell BOO I love your new AVI! Grissom looks cool with all the

C Cool Cool L!!! 

When the Moooooon is in the 7th house and Jupiter aligns with mars........ Yeah, feeling my roots even though I was just a little kid in the 60's. My Mom had a Hippie spirit, I remember going to the Purple Plum Pit (which is still around) and buying apple seed love beads, peace stickers, incense and all kinds of fun stuff! My Grandma went with us!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1472 on: April 24, 2009, 10:24:24 PM »

I am sure she acted alone.
That's why she didn't go anywhere near them for a month.  She was still trying to figure out a story that would sound plausible, when Cindy caught up with her..
I can go along with this.  She cut her ties completely with them, whether for time to build a story or because of the constant reminder of what they represent or due to the questions...maybe all of it, she completely rid herself of them...

..but on that same note, for an entire month they alloud this behavior and let it go. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1473 on: April 24, 2009, 10:26:08 PM »

Hey WELCOME to the monkey cage GOLDIETX!!!!  Come on down!! You've won a Wii!!! or a radio or maybe a turntable that plays 45's.... I forget!!! What you got to say???

Hmmmmm, now let me guess where your from...... Oklahoma?? 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: April 24, 2009, 10:26:43 PM »

Hey all,

Did anyone watch NG tonight? I tried, but dozed off almost immediately and didn't wake up until the phone rang. Should I put myself through it again? It starts again in 4 minutes.

Kinda O/T, but if you say "Jean Casarez" three times fast do you get a mental picture something like this?

Not trying to be disrespectful, and I generally like her. I just couldn't figure out for the longest time what her name really was, and now I've got this image in my head.

Sorry my posts are so graphics-heavy today. 

Jean has a very nice disposition IMO.  And she is more technically up on the details of the Caylee Case....much better than JVM for sure.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: April 24, 2009, 10:27:33 PM »

Alright, I am gonna bring it back up from this morning, only because I have been working on it all day in my head....what is the Tool and Firearms expert on the witness list for???
Hey sweet babies mama. I think it is a guy that is trained in ballistics AND tool evidence. Kind of like he knows about scissors, shovels, tire irons if they were used on a body. I really think it is more about the tearing of the tape than anything. I just think the person is an expert in more than just firearms. IDK, JSM just took a pill and her brain isn't thinking clearly right now. I hope you are feeling well. Hugs JSM  I still think the boy needs to be named Joseph.
Maybe he was brought in to determine where in Casey's trunk Caylee was placed?  With the speculation that she could have been possitioned in the spare tire compartment, maybe some indentation was noticed or markings that they needed matching up? 
Maybe he is going to provide evidence that the external scratches on Casey's trunk are infact from driving into low hanging tree brush.

The expert is being brought in about the tool shed in the A's back yard.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1476 on: April 24, 2009, 10:28:29 PM »

Hi Boo. As usual just reading as fast as I can to catch up. By the time I catch up, I am behind again.

Tesfan totally ditched me!!!!    Come back Tesfan!!! I wanna talk to you!!!!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: April 24, 2009, 10:28:42 PM »

C Cool Cool L!!! 

When the Moooooon is in the 7th house and Jupiter aligns with mars........ Yeah, feeling my roots even though I was just a little kid in the 60's. My Mom had a Hippie spirit, I remember going to the Purple Plum Pit (which is still around) and buying apple seed love beads, peace stickers, incense and all kinds of fun stuff! My Grandma went with us!!
Sounds like fun BOO! I came along in the late 60's, so most of my youngest memories are in the 70's! We were C Cool Cool L back then in those 60's & 70's!

RIP Sweet Puppy
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: April 24, 2009, 10:29:38 PM »

I do not think it was 17..... Dr Lee "pointed them out" to a CSI during his exam... you can add them up,it was in a doc dump, just dont remember where , believe it was the first one... my puter is acting up so I can not go digging for them,wish I could.. I do not believe it was 17, more like 3 to 7

I need some monkey confirmation but I swear I heard Dr Henry Lee himself say on NG that it was three (3).  It may have been the same night he talked about meat and stuff in the trunk - from what I saw LE has what was in there extremely well documented & photographed.

One hair was in the bag w/a Coke can and one was in the bag w/Pizza Box...that is all I remember.

But the argument that they only found ONE hair w/death band on it...well..does that make the person less dead if they only have ONE?  Wouldn't you be just as dead as if say 100 hairs w/death band were found?

There you go being all logical and making sense.   They don't think there's very many edjamacated folks out here  but they're WRONG!!!!!

Well, I am not a rocket scientist, nor do I play one on TV...but, if I were the CSI people...and I found ONE hair w/death band...I would stop testing...no need to go any further really.  

I want the rest of the evidence on the duct tape (like Slore's fingerprint on it).  I think LE is holding on to that till the very last minute to let Bazass, Slore, ShroomHead & PoopyFace make bigger azzes out of themselves and make them beg for a plea deal.

They won't ever let go of this. Bozo is ponied up for the big rodeo.  He wants one of those giant belt buckles and all the press confrences he can get for as long as he can go.  He's got the perfect client, she thinks that all of her bassackwards stories are so clever that she'll never ever get convicted and the Spazzthonys speak for themselves, it would really bust their balloon if kc took a plea. They've already laid their corner stone that kc is inncent/being framed , whatever,  so they can keep globbing on the Caylee pins and bracelets forever. Their new life is awaiting but it will be hard to get people to donate gazillions of bucks to their charity if the daughter that they keep swearing could not have done it took a plea and had to admit.

FAIL TEAM CASEY
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1479 on: April 24, 2009, 10:30:16 PM »

Im a tad late responding because I was preparing dinner & trying to catch NG but...

Actually, I've been sitting on this tidbit but Capp has a little BOMBSHELL TONIGHT
 --snip--
Capp sorry to snip your post, but I wanted to comment on this.  I recall earlier in the case, when Casey was out on bond, there were tapes on the internet that people had recorded of calling the Anthony house and Cindy getting on the phone and yelling at them.  In one phone recording you can hear Casey grab the phone, call the caller a bad word and then scream that they better not call the house ever again.

I do not remember exactly which news station carried this, but I am certain that if you were to look back through the threads you would find a link to it via Youtube more than likely. 

All that being said, I believe it!!  They are NUTS!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.