May 21, 2024, 04:21:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 339601 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1220 on: April 17, 2010, 01:57:46 PM »

snipped..From IM

Incomprehensible is the only word that works for me, also I have wondered IF she was disciplined to hard and had talk and die syndrome like Natasha Richardson, the stmts about his discipling her according to DCF standards and the stmt "she was the best behaved child I ever had" leave that scenario lingering out there too .

Why would Ron use the word she was the best behaved child he ever had....

First red flag Behave.. Why this word... This word is really unusual to use for a child that just went missing..

Second  red flag.. Had .. Past tense word..

ITA~highly unusual, and the only thing that makes sense was Carpe's post that Ron knew, felt guilty due to indirect involvement so stood by Misty, and moved on with his life.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1221 on: April 17, 2010, 01:59:51 PM »

Did Joe's lawyer say he went to the hospital with them? 

Question please, didn't Misty's Dad have a car accident or something and end up in the hospital that Sat/Sun/Mon that HaLeigh went missing?  I know Misty went to the hospital during the weekend too cause it was brought up during the interviews with White Boy Greg and NayNay.  OMG the lies and stories swirling around these people. 

Chelsea said Joe went to the hospital at 4am to visit Hank Sr. after the phone call that HaLeigh was missing ::MonkeyEek::I think that is bunk...what hospital lets you visit @ 4am then he came  back home and put fliers out for HaLeigh.

I have no idea what Joe did, but our hospital is open 24/7 to visitors. They have all private rooms, so people, expecially family come and go as they please. The only time that I know they restricted visitation was when the swine flu was around. Then they restricted it to family members over 16 only.
I will try to find it, but it was corrected on NG while I was looking at it on another forum. Joe supposedly first went to the sheriffs office and then the hospital, person had it mixed around.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: April 17, 2010, 02:00:07 PM »

If Misty had a knife pulled by Joe and then took Haleigh .. Why weren't the police called after he left the MH? Who staged the home propping the cinder block on the  back door open . Why did Misty give false information to LE on what Haleigh was wearing that evening.. The van... Chelsea was up late doing insurance paperwork for Hank's accident
when was the van taken by Joe? Lies  Lies and more Lies.. Several of them should be arrested for hindering an investigation.. And where was JR that evening?

(3) Have Crystal call Bonnie Warner and let her know about Junior's behavior, kicking holes in the walls, and refusing to speak to father on the phone. Request DCFput services in effect so thatthe child can obtain counseling or something. A psychologist needs to evaluate Junior to ascertainwhere his anger is stemming from. Ask Bonnie what you guys should do, and if DCFcan help this child.

The above information came from..
http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/Object_1429486_0.PDF

Thank you JG for posting the link to those documents & correspondences.

While following this case in the interest of finding out what happened to a lovely innocent little girl and justice served (which should be every ones concern), I get nauseated reading some of the actions of those that have taken it upon themselves to intrude, falsely befriend members of HaLeigh's family, make up chit, and spread lies and rumors.

It is shocking that people can stoop so low. But they do, and it is still ongoing as we sit and type and post about what should be all about HaLeigh.

I sure hope that HaLeigh is on the little playground in heaven being shielded from all this crap that is coming from individuals that proclaim to love and care about her.               

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1223 on: April 17, 2010, 02:01:15 PM »

Ron Cummings loved Haliegh, no doubt about that.

Sometimes you can love somebody to death, because your love is sick and you are in great need of help. Anthony family = poster children for this.

Left Hand - Ron loved Haliegh with all of his heart.

Right Hand - He was dealing drugs out of the home. Storing illegal weapons in the house and
                  putting Haliegh and Butterbean in GRAVE DANGER on a daily basis.

Love becomes very warped when you are slugging down pain pills like Flinstone vitamins.

The pills make your pain go away - but increases other's pain ten fold. Your pain now becomes
everyone else's problem.

Ron most likely feels a level of guilt knowing that his actions indirectly killed Haliegh. It is the only logical explanation I can come up with that would explain his behavior since. He stands by Misty - facts be damned. This tells me, he knows what happened and he has dealt with it.
He is done, it has been put to rest.

Most likely, he did not even want to be told what was done with her after the OD.

Misty needed help. She is not smart enough or strong enough to accomplish what has been done.

She contacts Tommy - Tommy brings Joe.

It takes two guys to wrap a body in a blanket with rope anchored with two very heavy cinder blocks. You wanna a very secure place for disposal prep. No chances. That isn't gonna be happening in a public place.

2 guys to carry the body - blocks already attached.

This may explain why the door is held open with another block?

Much like two guys carrying a piece of furniture out the door - you prop it.

Drive her right to the dock. Walk out as quickly as you can.

Kersplunk!

No extra time taken. No fuss no muss. Dropped her in like an anchor.

Drove straight home and pretended to sleep. I doubt Misty even went with them, but she knows.

----

The time frame that this happened, is what I find most amazing.

On tv, the nation was fixated on the Caylee Anthony case.

Her memorial was to happen hours later that day on national television.

Body disposal of a child was top of mind awareness for many people.

The news clips were playing endlessly on just about every channel.

Hours later, after Haliegh was firmly in place on the bottom of St. John's river,

we were treated to scum bag Lee Anthony screaming at the top of his lungs

professing his undying "LOVE" for the initials CMA.

Sick love - is not really love at all. It is hate wearing a mask.

BUMPED

This is how I see it too:(

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: April 17, 2010, 02:07:22 PM »

Old  Yesterday, 07:53 PM
suspicion solves crimes, not taking a positive attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenziema View Post
Who wakes up at 4AM to a phone call then goes to visit a "relative" in the hospital?!? What hospital has visiting hours at 4 & 5 AM?!? I hate lawyers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NG show has this backwards as usual. IIRC, from Joe's video interview, He drove Lisa? or Chelsea, or whoever to the sheriff's office to see Misty, Misty couldn't leave yet so they all went to see Hank in the hospital.
Thanks               From WS
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: April 17, 2010, 02:07:27 PM »

Did Joe's lawyer say he went to the hospital with them? 

Question please, didn't Misty's Dad have a car accident or something and end up in the hospital that Sat/Sun/Mon that HaLeigh went missing?  I know Misty went to the hospital during the weekend too cause it was brought up during the interviews with White Boy Greg and NayNay.  OMG the lies and stories swirling around these people. 

Chelsea said Joe went to the hospital at 4am to visit Hank Sr. after the phone call that HaLeigh was missing ::MonkeyEek::I think that is bunk...what hospital lets you visit @ 4am then he came  back home and put fliers out for HaLeigh.

How did Joe to the Hospital? Most likely after the phone call at 4pm wouldn't Chelsea and Timmy need the van as their niece just went missing.

here is the exact quote ....sorry it was not Chelsea that said it.

SIRGO: He was sleeping, and he was woken up by the same phone call at approximately 4:00 AM. And from that point, he went to the hospital to see his relative who had been in an accident, and then after that went, you know, with the rest of the family to the sheriff`s department, if I`m not mistaken, to discuss what was going on. They all went out and put flyers out, you know, trying to help find the missing child.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: April 17, 2010, 02:09:02 PM »

Mr. Sirgo, thank you for joining us. You know, so much has been said in the last 24 hours directed solely at your client, Joe. First of all, I want your reaction on what Grandma said, Flora Hollars said, last night.

SHAWN SIRGO, ATTORNEY FOR JOE OVERSTREET: I really don`t have a reaction to what she said because it -- it`s hearsay. You have to understand, as attorneys, we`re trained to take evidence and look at its feasibility, its reliability. Can it stand the test? And law enforcement hasn`t tested this, to the best of my knowledge. So it`s just a statement being made by someone. And so until it`s substantiated, until it`s brought forward as evidence, then I really don`t have any reason to want to address it to any degree.

CASAREZ: All right. She said that your client committed murder. Those were her words.

SIRGO: Well, that would be surprising if she wasn`t in the area at the time an alleged murder happened. And it would also be surprising because no one else has said that -- has -- Joe has never admitted that he committed a murder.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Number one, did Joe ever take a polygraph? And number two, don`t you think they must have other credible sources beyond the grandmother? Because she just gets her information from Misty and Tommy.

CASAREZ: It`s a very good question. Let`s go to Shawn Sirgo. We`ve got the attorney right here. He is the attorney for cousin Joe Overstreet. Has Joe ever taken a polygraph, to your knowledge?

SIRGO: I have no knowledge that it`s viable (ph) to either acknowledge that he did or deny that he did. Our involvement in this case has been turned around a little bit. Initially, and even up until the last time we were interviewed by Florida enforcement, we were just being interviewed and being asked questions. The attack on Joseph by non-law enforcement, non-official entities has prompted us to respond to media`s requests to give some type of accounting for our position on this.

CASAREZ: Where was Joe that night? Where was Joe? I mean, was he driving around? Was he sleeping? Where was he? This happened very late at night.

SIRGO: He was sleeping, and he was woken up by the same phone call at approximately 4:00 AM. And from that point, he went to the hospital to see his relative who had been in an accident, and then after that went, you know, with the rest of the family to the sheriff`s department, if I`m not mistaken, to discuss what was going on. They all went out and put flyers out, you know, trying to help find the missing child.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/16/ng.01.html

Heart
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: April 17, 2010, 02:09:44 PM »

The campaign to trash crystal is obvious to me too.  And if i'm remembering right, wasn't part of the reason Ron got custody was that TN was supposedly going to be the caregiver while he worked?   Too bad the phone records of all these jerks can't be released. It would sure tell us a few things.  One thing I  did see in a JAX video this morning while looking at the old stuff,  TN and her daughter were on a clip where TN clearly states that Joe did take a gun from Ron 2 weeks before and then he got it back . So again, more confusing info. http://www.news4jax.com/video/18763765/index.html  at about the 5:20 mark.
So just how long had Joe been in town?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: April 17, 2010, 02:14:59 PM »

Your welcome Heart... Hugs
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: April 17, 2010, 02:16:55 PM »

Your welcome Heart... Hugs

Hugs back at cha JG 

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: April 17, 2010, 02:20:11 PM »

CASAREZ: I`m Jean Casarez of the legal network In Session, in for Nancy Grace tonight. You know, law enforcement had said on the record that they were looking for physical evidence in the St. John`s River, and our affiliate WJXT is reporting tonight that two cinderblocks were pulled from the river. They have been sent now for testing.

I want to go back out to Chelsea Croslin, who is with us tonight, the sister-in-law of Misty. Chelsea, you had mentioned before we went to break about a van. And I remember you talking to law enforcement early on about a van. You were using a van at that time in Florida, and that night, it was borrowed by someone. Is that right?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: Yes, it is. It was my sister-in-law`s van.

CASAREZ: And who borrowed it that night?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: Well, I borrowed it from my sister-in-law. And when I woke up the next day, the van was parked in a different spot than I had parked it. So I assumed that the van had been taken from the home that night.

CASAREZ: Do you know who drove it?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: If anybody drove it, it had to have been Joe.

CASAREZ: Why?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: Because my husband was sleeping next to me. He had just been in a car accident and he was on medication. He was asleep hours before I was.

CASAREZ: What about Tommy? Why couldn`t Tommy have taken the van?

CHELSEA CROSLIN: Because Tommy lived at least three miles from where my house was. And it was Tommy`s van, but he lent it to us that night. Joe would have had to have taken the van from my house to go back to that neighborhood. Tommy lived right next to where Misty and Haleigh did, about six houses apart.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/16/ng.01.html

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: April 17, 2010, 02:20:46 PM »

The campaign to trash crystal is obvious to me too.  And if i'm remembering right, wasn't part of the reason Ron got custody was that TN was supposedly going to be the caregiver while he worked?   Too bad the phone records of all these jerks can't be released. It would sure tell us a few things.  One thing I  did see in a JAX video this morning while looking at the old stuff,  TN and her daughter were on a clip where TN clearly states that Joe did take a gun from Ron 2 weeks before and then he got it back . So again, more confusing info. http://www.news4jax.com/video/18763765/index.html  at about the 5:20 mark.

I read somewhere and can not tell you where now ::MonkeyWink::that he had been in town 2wks

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1232 on: April 17, 2010, 02:27:51 PM »

CYL Monkeys~ the sun just came out , so I am going to hit the beach knowing how blessed I am to be on this beautiful Island, and remember HAleigh is in heaven, and since my piece of heaven is stunning, I can only imagine how much more beautiful it must be where in true heaven, where she is with her heavenly father and in total peace an angelic monkey

God Bless

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: April 17, 2010, 02:32:38 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
Shoemaker, tonight on NG, couldn't verify Ron was with his family or with the others when they were all called in for a meeting with the sheriff the other day..JMO

kalekona posted:
Crystal said he was in the room with them.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5075545&postcount=468

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: April 17, 2010, 02:36:40 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
Shoemaker, tonight on NG, couldn't verify Ron was with his family or with the others when they were all called in for a meeting with the sheriff the other day..JMO

kalekona posted:
Crystal said he was in the room with them.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5075545&postcount=468
I wonder how this person knows this?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: April 17, 2010, 02:56:39 PM »

Transcripts:

1.  Lisa Croslin and Matt Saffer
2.  Tim Miller and Geraldo
3.  Teresa Neves and Art Harris

Credit:  GramaMonkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6925.msg1053490

GERALDO - SEPTEMBER 13, 2009

Geraldo:
  Do you believe that Ron and Misty and or Misty  know what happened to this child Haleigh Cummings?

Tim: I believe that Misty certainly knows and I believe that Ronald knows something and when Ronald and me were at Mark Nejaime’s office before Misty took that test Mark Nejaimes actually asked Ron what do you think about this case and Ronald said it in front of myself and Mark Nejaimes he said I know Misty had something to do with it he said Misty had never been to bed that night he said Misty never washed clothes we didn’t have any laundry detergent and all the clothes in the dryer were dirty clothes and I said well Ronald what do you think happened? Ronald’s words were he thinks that Haleigh seen something happening and Ronald actually said he feels as though Haleigh seen Misty possibly having sex with somebody and said I’m gonna tell daddy. At five and a half years old you know what’s going on
And you’re not fearful so Ronald really thinks something was happening and Haleigh said I’m gonna tell daddy and then something had to be done.

Geraldo: And yet he married her Tim?

Tim: well what Ronald said the reason he married her and Mark and I both questioned him on that is Ronald said you keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Geraldo: right

Tim: he said that if he wouldn’t have married her she probably would have taken off to Massachusetts or Tennessee or  some place with her other relatives and they’d never be able to talk to her and I said Ronald that must be very very difficult to live with and he said it is and he said but if I find out that she had anything to do with it or did it.. his exact word were her teeth will be going out the back of her head

Geraldo: yeah

Tim: and um I don’t know if he is protecting Misty but he is really slowing the investigation down and Misty ya know I’m not at rest here after all but you know after spending 12 days with them people my head was just spinning

How did I miss this?  This is a scenario I had not thought of.... and a plausible one. 

Thank you Tam for posting that.  I posted something similar to that up thread earlier.

Heart, I saw the post where you posited the same scenerio or something very similar.  Good work.  I had said I wouldn't post on this thread again because frankly this entire clan disgusts me and anything I say about them wouldn't be good.

I just wanted to tell you I think you hit the nail on the head.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: April 17, 2010, 03:01:25 PM »

Originally Posted by Amster
IIRC, Joe has had this attorney for 3 years. Hardy knows that. Making it sound like this just happened because of the latest developments is deceiving on purpose....IMO.

ilovemew  posted:
Why 3 years? What was or is he in trouble for? He would have been a minor 3 years ago. He's twenty now.

Originally Posted by raisincharlie 
Joe broke into a Mazda Protege and tried to steal the stereo from it. The owner saw him, called the cops and when Joe realized he was seen - he ran - the owner shot him in the wrist. Joe admitted to LE what he did when they caught up with him.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101714&page=18

Heart
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: April 17, 2010, 03:07:03 PM »

HaLeigh Ann Marie Cummings Remembering HaLeigh Through Pictures
TIGERBABE72

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Y2onAzM_gs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/1Y2onAzM_gs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: April 17, 2010, 03:07:35 PM »

Originally Posted by Amster
IIRC, Joe has had this attorney for 3 years. Hardy knows that. Making it sound like this just happened because of the latest developments is deceiving on purpose....IMO.

ilovemew  posted:
Why 3 years? What was or is he in trouble for? He would have been a minor 3 years ago. He's twenty now.

Originally Posted by raisincharlie 
Joe broke into a Mazda Protege and tried to steal the stereo from it. The owner saw him, called the cops and when Joe realized he was seen - he ran - the owner shot him in the wrist. Joe admitted to LE what he did when they caught up with him.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101714&page=18
that's what I mentioned a couple days ago, the sheriff made it seem that Joe just retained his lawyer, when actually he has been for three years.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: April 17, 2010, 03:17:32 PM »

I read somewhere and can not tell you where now ::MonkeyWink::that he had been in town 2wks
totally understand that!    I've read and reread until I'm more confused than ever. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.