May 01, 2024, 07:47:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #7 11/17/11 -  (Read 347754 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: November 21, 2011, 06:38:19 PM »

About the three phones on the counter...my understanding was that Deborah was in the process of transferring over numbers from one phone to the other, and that's why they were on the counter.  I'll see if I can go find a link.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: November 21, 2011, 06:41:27 PM »

About the three phones on the counter...my understanding was that Deborah was in the process of transferring over numbers from one phone to the other, and that's why they were on the counter.  I'll see if I can go find a link.

Here's some links, but also IIRC, there are news article that noted it. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12177.msg1486774#msg1486774

::snipping2::
ttps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=511485004&sk=wall

David Netz Jr: biological Father of Debbie Netz. Lives in Independence, MO. David posted this on a fb page early on regarding the cell phones:

David Lee Netz Jr.
"Here is a quick note about the 3 missing cell phones. Debbie's cell phone had been acting up and the speakers and microphone on it were continually only working intermittently. So Sunday October 2 when Debbie, Jeremy, Blake, Michael, and Lisa came over to Debbie's grandparents (My Mom and Dad) house to celebrate Blake's birthday my Dad gave Debbie his old plain jane phone that has NO way to collect contact information on it. Debbie transferred the service from her old phone to the one that my Dad (her Grandpa) gave her. When she went home later that night she had both of her phones out and started coping numbers one by one into the phone she got from her Grandpa. She didn't get them all done of course so she left them on the table. Jeremy's PERSONAL cell phone was also on the table. These 3 phones were the ones that were stolen."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: November 21, 2011, 07:04:51 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/lisa-irwin-megan-wright-responds-to-dan-s-claims

Lisa Irwin: Megan Wright responds to Dane's claims
Jerrie Dean, Missing Persons Examiner
November 21, 2011

Continue reading on Examiner.com Lisa Irwin: Megan Wright responds to Dane's claims - National missing persons | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/lisa-irwin-megan-wright-responds-to-dan-s-claims#ixzz1eO5kmiDW
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: November 21, 2011, 07:05:06 PM »

David Netz Jr: biological Father of Debbie Netz. Lives in Independence, MO. David posted this on a fb page early on regarding the cell phones:

David Lee Netz Jr.
"Here is a quick note about the 3 missing cell phones. Debbie's cell phone had been acting up and the speakers and microphone on it were continually only working intermittently. So Sunday October 2 when Debbie, Jeremy, Blake, Michael, and Lisa came over to Debbie's grandparents (My Mom and Dad) house to celebrate Blake's birthday my Dad gave Debbie his old plain jane phone that has NO way to collect contact information on it. Debbie transferred the service from her old phone to the one that my Dad (her Grandpa) gave her. When she went home later that night she had both of her phones out and started coping numbers one by one into the phone she got from her Grandpa. She didn't get them all done of course so she left them on the table. Jeremy's PERSONAL cell phone was also on the table. These 3 phones were the ones that were stolen."
The phone(s) issue is soooo hinky in so many ways.

Why would you spend all that time transferring contact info, let alone the service, when you know your service will end due to non payment by the next day or so?  Do they not pay attention to late bills with service cut off dates for non payment?  With their financial situation, they had to know that.     

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: November 21, 2011, 07:12:36 PM »

David Lee Netz Jr.

Why would you spend all that time transferring contact info, let alone the service, when you know your service will end due to non payment by the next day or so?  Do they not pay attention to late bills with service cut off dates for non payment?  With their financial situation, they had to know that.     

Tupelo, I'm not sure what's the truth in this case. 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: November 21, 2011, 07:30:30 PM »

Dane admits to using MW's phone the night in question.  Others in the house relayed he used it for some time, was seen cowering in a corner and made the statement, "shhh, somebody's coming".  The he leaves to go on a "hunting trip" for how many days?  Did LE go to the hunting area to look for Lisa? They need to, imo. 

LE has to have all phone records and ping locations for all parties involved by now.  I wish they weren't so silent, for our sake, but I do understand why they are keeping quiet.

Will we go nuts by the time anything is disclosed???

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: November 21, 2011, 09:45:44 PM »

Dane admits to using MW's phone the night in question.  Others in the house relayed he used it for some time, was seen cowering in a corner and made the statement, "shhh, somebody's coming".  The he leaves to go on a "hunting trip" for how many days?  Did LE go to the hunting area to look for Lisa? They need to, imo. 

LE has to have all phone records and ping locations for all parties involved by now.  I wish they weren't so silent, for our sake, but I do understand why they are keeping quiet.

Will we go nuts by the time anything is disclosed???

I'm already feeling dizzy over it all...
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: November 22, 2011, 12:47:45 AM »

David Lee Netz Jr.

According to that article, she was transferring (reprogramming) on Sunday Night, not Monday Night.
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: November 22, 2011, 12:52:29 AM »

The Father acts as if he were with her when she got home Sunday Night, was he? How does he know what she did on Sunday Night? She implied that these phones were all together because she was reprogramming them on Monday. She sure knows how to muddy up the water. I take nothing she says as the truth.

What was happening all day on Monday? She also said (on video) that one phone wasn't working. Somehow all this evolved to none of the phones were working.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: November 22, 2011, 07:39:11 AM »

Mostly just curious about this, I have both my phone and my computer air card through veriizon. I can send a text with my computer. It gets billed to the computer number but it all goes on the same bill.
Another thing is there are many sites that say using their system someone can send fake numbers to the recievers caller ID.
What I'm getting at is that even with no working phone I think I can send a text with the computer and make it look like my dead phone .
Probably nothing ,like I said ,just curious.

Good point Alagary, but you can't text from your computer account if your phone service is shut off.

Muffy, I was under the same understanding as you. I read that Deb got a phone from her father, an old plain phone, bc the service was shut off on her phone. So she had their old phones, nonworking, left on the counter bc she was on the process of transferring all the numbers from those phones memory into. The old phone of her father's. I thought the dad either added another line to his plan or had a line in place already and he let Deb use that in case an emergency arose. Her father didn't want her being without a working phone. She'd have to transfer numbers manually bc it may not have been compatible with her own phones for download to a computer. Makes sense to me but I'm personally not sure I believe their whole scenario.

Alagary, this brings me right back to a thought I had last week... My kids have each have an iTouch. My older children have the "textfree" app. Even though they have unlimited texting on out family plan, they still use the textfree sometimes. A person could use textfree on a smart device, even from a computer, but could also use a site or another app that makes their caller id show as something else. So, investigators

So, investigator's said the call to Meghan came from Irwin's phone. Well Deb's last name is Bradley. So was Jeremy's personal cell on him at work or was it left at the house? Is Deb on a different plan than Jeremy bc if not then his phone wouldn't work either for calling. His work cell, the one investigators found in a drawer I think in the computer room, is that in Irwin's name or his work's name? Investigators said whomever had the phones from Lisa's home tried to also access the internet as well as vm. Deb & Jeremy would know that they wouldn't be able to access their vm but if any of those phones were smartphones then they wouldn't need phone service to utilize the internet. For example, I have an i4. My old 3GS is basically an touch now, with all my apps, textfree, FaceTime, Safari, everything is still usable & in perfect shape. You just need a wireless connection, which we have, but even if we didn't there's an app that searches nearest hot spots.

So in other words, nothing eliminates Deb OR Jeremy right now, nothing at all...even though their defense lawyers want the public to think otherwise.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: November 22, 2011, 07:49:32 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/11/22/lisa-irwin-case-picerno-loses-gossip-game/#more-8500
Lisa Irwin case: Picerno loses ‘gossip’ game

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: November 22, 2011, 10:19:59 AM »

Mostly just curious about this, I have both my phone and my computer air card through veriizon. I can send a text with my computer. It gets billed to the computer number but it all goes on the same bill.
Another thing is there are many sites that say using their system someone can send fake numbers to the recievers caller ID.
What I'm getting at is that even with no working phone I think I can send a text with the computer and make it look like my dead phone .

To use one of those services that "masks" your number, you first have to set up an account with the "masking" company and designate a number that you want to appear to the party you are calling.  After that is done you have to first call an 800 number and enter the phone number that you want displayed as the incoming call and the number you want to place the call tol.  The call is then completed and the 800 number will show up on your bill. 

And as someone already said, if your Verizon cell phone is disconnected for non-payment, so is your computer access. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: November 22, 2011, 10:29:58 AM »

To use one of those services that "masks" your number, you first have to set up an account with the "masking" company and designate a number that you want to appear to the party you are calling.  After that is done you have to first call an 800 number and enter the phone number that you want displayed as the incoming call and the number you want to place the call tol.  The call is then completed and the 800 number will show up on your bill. 

And as someone already said, if your Verizon cell phone is disconnected for non-payment, so is your computer access. 

OK, was there computer on line at that time?
Should ask, do they have a pc service?
Is there a way we can find out???

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: November 22, 2011, 10:36:37 AM »

Good point Alagary, but you can't text from your computer account if your phone service is shut off.

Muffy, I was under the same understanding as you. I read that Deb got a phone from her father, an old plain phone, bc the service was shut off on her phone. So she had their old phones, nonworking, left on the counter bc she was on the process of transferring all the numbers from those phones memory into. The old phone of her father's. I thought the dad either added another line to his plan or had a line in place already and he let Deb use that in case an emergency arose. Her father didn't want her being without a working phone. She'd have to transfer numbers manually bc it may not have been compatible with her own phones for download to a computer. Makes sense to me but I'm personally not sure I believe their whole scenario.

Alagary, this brings me right back to a thought I had last week... My kids have each have an iTouch. My older children have the "textfree" app. Even though they have unlimited texting on out family plan, they still use the textfree sometimes. A person could use textfree on a smart device, even from a computer, but could also use a site or another app that makes their caller id show as something else. So, investigators

So, investigator's said the call to Meghan came from Irwin's phone. Well Deb's last name is Bradley. So was Jeremy's personal cell on him at work or was it left at the house? Is Deb on a different plan than Jeremy bc if not then his phone wouldn't work either for calling. His work cell, the one investigators found in a drawer I think in the computer room, is that in Irwin's name or his work's name? Investigators said whomever had the phones from Lisa's home tried to also access the internet as well as vm. Deb & Jeremy would know that they wouldn't be able to access their vm but if any of those phones were smartphones then they wouldn't need phone service to utilize the internet. For example, I have an i4. My old 3GS is basically an touch now, with all my apps, textfree, FaceTime, Safari, everything is still usable & in perfect shape. You just need a wireless connection, which we have, but even if we didn't there's an app that searches nearest hot spots.

So in other words, nothing eliminates Deb OR Jeremy right now, nothing at all...even though their defense lawyers want the public to think otherwise.

I don't think that the phone that DB got from her grandfather had service, and I don't think they added a line for her.  If that was the case, the why would her dad say that she [Debbie} transferred the service from her old phone to the one that my Dad (her Grandpa) gave her.

She may have wanted to transfer her numbers the the "plain jane" phone, but she couldn't have transferred her service because her service was discontinued.  She would have just continued using the phone under her grandfather or father's account which was active.  I talked to Verizon last week and they confirmed that they wouldn't allow a "new" phone to be activated on a line that was suspended due to non-payment. 

That means that this statement , Debbie transferred the service from her old phone to the one that my Dad (her Grandpa) gave her. is a lie.  Either David Netz, Jr., DB's father who made the statement is lying, or DB gave her father that false information and he posted it on his FB.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: November 22, 2011, 10:59:03 AM »

OK, was there computer on line at that time?
Should ask, do they have a pc service?
Is there a way we can find out???

I had the same question because I thought the internet access attempted through the phone.  Verizon is only a wireless carrier in Kansas City, they don't offer home cable/internet access here.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: November 22, 2011, 11:57:48 AM »

Re my bold... This only holds true if that cell is not a smartphone. For instance, my old iPhone I now use as an itouch, especially when extra kids are over bc they all love those online games. My old iPhone 3GS has it's service shut off bc I bought an i4. I now use my 3GS as an extra for internet use if I'm laying in bed & I already have 8 pages opened on my i4. All a smartphone needs if it's service has been shut off but it's internet capable would be a wireless connection.

So that brings me to this question: The phone itself that called Meghan, it was said it came from Irwin's phone. Well was it his personal cell number that showed up or his cell identification number that showed up? Iow, were the FBI able to track the ip attached to that cell when it tried to connect to the internet?

Side note, when you sign up for a lot of these textfree accounts, you get a small amount if minutes for calling & talking for free. Plus textfree is just that, it's free.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: November 22, 2011, 12:04:35 PM »

So, investigator's said the call to Meghan came from Irwin's phone. Well Deb's last name is Bradley. So was Jeremy's personal cell on him at work or was it left at the house? Is Deb on a different plan than Jeremy bc if not then his phone wouldn't work either for calling. His work cell, the one investigators found in a drawer I think in the computer room, is that in Irwin's name or his work's name? Investigators said whomever had the phones from Lisa's home tried to also access the internet as well as vm. Deb & Jeremy would know that they wouldn't be able to access their vm but if any of those phones were smartphones then they wouldn't need phone service to utilize the internet. For example, I have an i4. My old 3GS is basically an iTouch now, with all my apps, textfree, FaceTime, Safari, everything is still usable & in perfect shape. You just need a wireless connection, which we have, but even if we didn't there's an app that searches nearest hot spots.

I don't think that the phone that DB got from her grandfather had service, and I don't think they added a line for her.  If that was the case, the why would her dad say that she [Debbie} transferred the service from her old phone to the one that my Dad (her Grandpa) gave her.

She may have wanted to transfer her numbers the the "plain jane" phone, but she couldn't have transferred her service because her service was discontinued.  She would have just continued using the phone under her grandfather or father's account which was active.  I talked to Verizon last week and they confirmed that they wouldn't allow a "new" phone to be activated on a line that was suspended due to non-payment. 

That means that this statement , Debbie transferred the service from her old phone to the one that my Dad (her Grandpa) gave her. is a lie.  Either David Netz, Jr., DB's father who made the statement is lying, or DB gave her father that false information and he posted it on his FB.

I believe Deb's dad gave wrong info if he said she was transferring service. That wouldn't even make sense when they already have cell phones. There's nothing wrong with them, they just got their service shut off for not paying their bill. Plus the phone given to Aden was an old very very old model phone. It makes mire sense that she was transferring contacts into the phone given to her, not transferring service. I believe her brither's statement & think her father was just confused with emotions running high.

Nice to see you Flutter. I hope Hailey Dunn is found someday. Hugs to ya sweetie!  an angelic monkey
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: November 22, 2011, 12:05:43 PM »

Deborah NOT Aden. My phone! Ugggh!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: November 22, 2011, 12:07:19 PM »

I'm changing my settings to not fix my words. This is ridiculous. This phone gets on my nerves, it goes right behind my typing!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: November 22, 2011, 12:18:31 PM »

I'm thinking when Debbie's dad said "transfer service", he was thinking service as being Debbie's information in her cell being transferred to the cell her gpop gave her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.