May 17, 2024, 11:58:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 120252 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: September 27, 2006, 11:47:07 PM »

Well, just recapping for today before I head for the Monkey Bunkey. . .
I don't like what the president of the judges association had to say for he sounded as though not only were any judges involved to be understood in reaching their erroneous (IMHO) and totally illogical conclusions but that just about everything that could be done has been done by way of an investigation.

I believe Igsigs posted that this morning.  Has bugged me all day long that he is saying such a thing or at least that is how I am reading it.

The more of these statements I read, the more illogical the judge's conclusions seem.  In particular, the judge who ruled that there was no reason to search the van der Sloot property.

While I certainly appreciate that hard evidence is preferable to statements and circumstantial evidence by far, this is a case of total disappearance and there is no hard evidence.  So they just ignore any evidence that is not physically forensic even after ALE refused to take forensics from the three last seen with Natalee!  

That is about the worst example of judge's behavior that I can think of besides a few in this country who seem particularly fond of child molesters and their jobs are now in question, etc.

"How's she doing?"  Joran claiming not to have gone back for his shoes because Satish was rushing him, oh wait, no I walked home so who was rushing him them?  Why would he leave shoes if alone and walking home when he had all the time in the world??

Klaas is probably going to delete this but just my thoughts after the latest statement and article on the august body of judges:

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: September 27, 2006, 11:49:48 PM »

You go Little Anna...OOPS!  I was talking about that sassy little dog in the red dress...too cute for words.  Very Happy  I agree with you about those judges...they are missing a few brain cells if you ask me.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #462 on: September 27, 2006, 11:50:35 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Lala'sMom that link was for you for Cleanup!

Terry & Shell,

Can we put these links in the technical thread in the Lounge?  Just a thought....thanks.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: September 27, 2006, 11:53:44 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Terry & Shell,

Can we put these links in the technical thread in the Lounge?  Just a thought....thanks.

That's a good thought.
 Wink
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: September 27, 2006, 11:56:28 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Terry & Shell,

That's a good thought.
 Wink

I guess this pc needs help, but it's late...sooo, I thought it might be good to put them where well rested monkeys could find them...and right now, that is not me... Wink

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: September 28, 2006, 12:01:55 AM »

Anna, Hat, Lala'sMom, LilPuma,

G'nite...

Hat, good to see you here...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: September 28, 2006, 12:02:21 AM »

Well, I hope lots of monkeys will put their stuff in there since I am sending my own child in there to find something that will work on her computer.  She has  Ewido, adaware and such, but her computer is running too slow and hers is much faster than mine.

Think I will call it a night, any smart monkeys that have any ideas, I am all ears to know.

Hugs to Nemo, night all.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: September 28, 2006, 12:02:29 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
The more of these statements I read, the more illogical the judge's conclusions seem.  In particular, the judge who ruled that there was no reason to search the van der Sloot property.

While I certainly appreciate that hard evidence is preferable to statements and circumstantial evidence by far, this is a case of total disappearance and there is no hard evidence.  So they just ignore any evidence that is not physically forensic even after ALE refused to take forensics from the three last seen with Natalee!  

If that were true, wouldn't they have gotten search warrants immediately instead of monitoring their cells and computers?   Wink

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: September 28, 2006, 12:05:06 AM »

Busted for lurking again!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: September 28, 2006, 12:07:13 AM »

Yes, I just cleaned 110MB and can tell improved speed even on this new hard drive.

I wonder if Joran thought ALE would behave as normal police and take the clothing they were all wearing that night pronto.  Perhaps he wanted to keep his shoes.  He told Chief Roy Tromp at the time they were new shoes.

We know he had several similar blue plaid shirts so that was not likely an issue.  Maybe he told the wrong size on the shoes so they would not take the ones he was wearing because they were a different size.

Now this would be abnormal behavior in a normal person but remember this is the kid who took advantage of Natalee's disappearance to try to enhance his reputation as a card player with his bogus tale of winning back money for her.

He forgot the girlfriends present would contradict his tale of card prowess but he knew for a fact Natalee wouldn't be around to point out his lie.  If he is thinking about his own rep with the cards at a time like that, he is likely to do or say just about anything.  Including invent a cover story to keep his fav shoes.

And on that I am getting my mind off these darned shoes for a while.  Making me Joran (new word for crazy)!

And a big hello to Hat whom I believe I see reading along. . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: September 28, 2006, 12:09:27 AM »

Night monkeys.  I'll check back in in a little bit to see if anyone left food out of the fridge or anything before I go to bed.  

Sad  Crying or Very sad

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: September 28, 2006, 12:10:53 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Anna"

If that were true, wouldn't they have gotten search warrants immediately instead of monitoring their cells and computers?   Wink

You are exactly right, LilPuma!  This is why we don't understand their system.  We don't understand it because it is totally illogical and contradicts itself just as you say.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: September 28, 2006, 12:11:00 AM »

Quote from: "Hat"
Busted for lurking again!

Hat - good to see you!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: September 28, 2006, 12:11:39 AM »

Anna - the judge can only rule on what the prosecutor gives him.   Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: September 28, 2006, 12:14:17 AM »

If forensics and "hard evidence" as Arlene used to call it are all that count before these judges, why on earth would ALE forego that in favor of some 1950's gimmick of monitoring phone calls??  Like these cell phone babies would not be on to that one!

You'd think they would go for the forensics in a NY second over any statements made on phones or otherwise if that is all that really counts in their judicial system.

And yet, they didn't do ANY for at least ten days.

Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: September 28, 2006, 12:15:55 AM »

Hello Klaas, sorry avatar not posting for me.

Good point on judges ability to rule on only what is submitted to them. Very difficult to pin the tail on these donkeys.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: September 28, 2006, 12:17:40 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Anna - the judge can only rule on what the prosecutor gives him.   Wink

And she couldn't think of any reason why these boys would lie.   Sad

It is so upsetting.  Just makes me want to

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: September 28, 2006, 12:23:02 AM »

Quote from: "Hat"
Hello Klaas, sorry avatar not posting for me.

Good point on judges ability to rule on only what is submitted to them. Very difficult to pin the tail on these donkeys.

Hat - the avatar function isn't working right.  To post them now you need to have them in photobucket then post the url into the 3rd option in your profile for avatars.  

I do have this one of yours saved.  You can copy the url below and paste it into the 3rd option for avatars in your profile if you like.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/hatblimp.jpg

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: September 28, 2006, 12:25:24 AM »

is anyone else having trouble getting the Unsolved Crimes thread to open?

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: September 28, 2006, 12:26:51 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
is anyone else having trouble getting the Unsolved Crimes thread to open?

I just checked and it's opening fine for me?  Any particular thread?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.