May 21, 2024, 02:48:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 194748 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: January 31, 2009, 01:23:33 PM »

Startin on that first cup of coffee!

I have not had a cup of coffee in months.  Last summer ... my longtime neighbour/friend quit smoking for the millionth time in her life.  I made her a deal.  I would give up my addiction to Tim Horton's coffee to support her in what I honestly felt was a futile quest.  Well ... she showed me.   She has not had one of those white sticks since.

Green tea is where it is at for me.  This implies that it takes longer for the fog to clear in my head each morning and ... it also implies I do not get that much antcipated buzz.

Oh well ... life goes on.

Janet

No worries Janet.I will have a second cup for you....

I'm on my second cup too....unfortunately it is warmed up from yesterday.  

Major water leak discovered in the wee hours; no water until it is fixed.  

The plumber is on it now, so I hope to have a fresh pot brewing shortly.

Was there any water damage/cleanup texasmom.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: January 31, 2009, 01:23:50 PM »

I have not had a cup of coffee in months.  Last summer ... my longtime neighbour/friend quit smoking for the millionth time in her life.  I made her a deal.  I would give up my addiction to Tim Horton's coffee to support her in what I honestly felt was a futile quest.  Well ... she showed me.   She has not had one of those white sticks since.

Green tea is where it is at for me.  This implies that it takes longer for the fog to clear in my head each morning and ... it also implies I do not get that much antcipated buzz.

Janet

I hope that plumber's wearing a belt TM!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: January 31, 2009, 01:24:15 PM »

I really think the best thing to do is ignore ldstlou.
I know it is hard to ignore the nasty things she says,
But the CnG people have sent her here with an agenda
to disrupt.  She doesn't comprehend what any of us
have to reply.  Maybe she isn't capable of comprehending.
Let her do her drive by and just pretend it isn't happening.

Once again you are right.  It is time to drop the subject.  None of us are going to change our opinions on what we think is the truth.

I look at it this way, she thinks that she is right and I know I am right. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #423 on: January 31, 2009, 01:25:42 PM »

Janet

No butt crack alerts yet!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: January 31, 2009, 01:26:06 PM »

Once again you are right.  It is time to drop the subject.  None of us are going to change our opinions on what we think is the truth.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 01:28:39 PM by San » Logged

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: January 31, 2009, 01:26:30 PM »

Janet
Green Tea is a communist plot. 
Will it make me hinky????  Bring that!!!!

Green tea will make you hinky all over.

Janet

I do believe that hinky implies that something is not right.  Well ... you better believe that green tea implies that something is not right ... it is not Tim Horton's coffee.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: January 31, 2009, 01:27:06 PM »

Janet

Up here we call it a "Vertical smile"

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: January 31, 2009, 01:28:57 PM »

GOOD MORNING SAN!!

Pssst Monkeys ... back on topic.

I will just tippy toe away.

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #428 on: January 31, 2009, 01:28:57 PM »

Janet

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #429 on: January 31, 2009, 01:31:09 PM »

Janet

Janet

I'm afraid to look, it was in the washing machine area.  No obvious inside damage; but the floor under the washer/dryer/hot water heater may be ruined.    

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: January 31, 2009, 01:31:34 PM »

Janet

Up here we call it a "Vertical smile"

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: January 31, 2009, 01:32:22 PM »

Good Afternoon, Monkeys!

Agree!  She either refuses to read what is posted in response to her or can't comprehend what she is reading but it is infuriating to watch somebody twist what was posted in the first place as she does.

But is big waste of time and totally futile.

Why should we care if she believes or doesn't what Kermit posts?  How did everything become about convincing people of something they are determined not to be convinced about?  Few of us agree on every aspect of this tragedy and yet we manage to post without constantly trying to start fights with those we don't agree with.

Scrolling, scrolling, scrolling is where it's at. . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: January 31, 2009, 01:33:53 PM »

Janet

Janet

I'm afraid to look, it was in the washing machine area.  No obvious inside damage; but the floor under the washer/dryer/hot water heater may be ruined.    
  Oh What a Mess...Sorry to hear this TM!

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: January 31, 2009, 01:34:09 PM »

ARUBA COVER-UP

Idstlou said: ”The footage WAS turned over to the FBI immediately.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.500
 Idstlou said: ”Sceen shots were sent daily as intructed by the FBI agents in charge, and the footage was turned over at the first opportunity.” http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.540
Idstlou said: “They were working with two FBI agents from Barbados. The footage was turned over to them.”http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.560

Idstlou said: “I know that there were members of Quantico on board. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.580

"Klye:  I did not give the information to the FBI and I'm unaware of anyone relaying the possibility to them.
pg 39http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.760

Quote from: ldstlou on January 02, 2009, 05:46:43 PM
I stated that posters have said part of your credibility stems from taking down a president and working beside two others. I simply asked them to elaborate. You don't have to tell me a thing if you don't want to.

Why do you want personal information on Kermit?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

POOP SUIT ALERT

LEAK said: "This comment was made by Jug during a recent phone conversation:
All of the stuff that Kermit posted
<snip>
FBI did not know about it..."

Kyle was contacted by the FBI AFTER Freebirds sent the evidence/information to them.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.420

CAPS HAS 4 COMPUTERS:
My brain cell + 4 Computers are thinking in all possible scenarios,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.120

CAPS POSTED:
Got an email today from DH, why took so long?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.160

I would like to know why on February 7, Caps is talking about this witness on scared monkeys,
this is the witness that would only talk to John through his lawyer, fear of reprisal, but yet Caps feels it's okay to tell the world about him on February 7!

Really Kermit? Really? as my brother would say!
You are going to keep this charade up?

Because I have seen what I believe to be irrefutable evidence that you posted pics of a family member of yours here at SM and insinuated that those pics were of yourself...correct me please if I am wrong on this please.

If this is true, did your the family member know you were doing this and approve?

If I am wrong, I apologize, because then indeed I have been mislead by those trying to discredit you.
But if I am not wrong, then your integrity has been compromised.
If I am not wrong, then you did the misleading.
If I am not wrong, and you are capable of posting pics of a family family on a public forum and insinuating they are pics of yourself, then you are capable of taking Kyle's words out of context and creating a conspiracy theory involving the crew members of the Persistence, people who devoted a lot of their own time, energy and money to search for Natalee at the request of Tim Miler and Dave Holloway.
If I am not wrong, then I believe you are also capable of falsely accusing people of assisting the ALE by sending them info from the pro-Natalee boards with no proof other than "your word".

All of this is just my humble opinion of course.

I do hope that I am wrong.

I am off to the Travel Show.
No Justice for Natalee, No Tourists for Aruba!

LDSLOU,

You've made it abundantly clear that you believe Kermit is a fraud.  I respect your right to that opinion.  Now could you sjow the same respect for those of us to believe her to actually discuss the case by scrolling past what you don't believe and stop disruption all discussions other than how you feel about Kermit?

Not that it matters and only for the record: I always believed that the frog was a fraud to.
To me the latest developments confirm my suspicions. JMHO

Bastibro thinks Kermit is a fraud.I would have nver guessed!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: January 31, 2009, 01:35:32 PM »

Good Afternoon, Monkeys!

Agree!  She either refuses to read what is posted in response to her or can't comprehend what she is reading but it is infuriating to watch somebody twist what was posted in the first place as she does.

But is big waste of time and totally futile.

Why should we care if she believes or doesn't what Kermit posts?  How did everything become about convincing people of something they are determined not to be convinced about?  Few of us agree on every aspect of this tragedy and yet we manage to post without constantly trying to start fights with those we don't agree with.

Scrolling, scrolling, scrolling is where it's at. . . . .

Yep...I Agree! 

In God We Trust!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: January 31, 2009, 01:36:24 PM »

GOOD MORNING SAN!!

Janet

Good Morning Janet.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: January 31, 2009, 01:36:38 PM »

OK this will be one of those so called drive by post. I have been a member of Scared Monkeys since a very few days after Natalee went missing. I have met on here many nice folks that I probably would like in real life. IDSTLOU is one of those. She has been very dedicated to the cause of Natalee. Just as many of you have.

I do not have the post count so many of you have and actually quit reading much here when all the changes took place with the pop ups and flashing light ads. I never gave up on Natalee. After I downloaded adblock I was again able to read here without getting so frustrated from those.One day I had 26 pop ups in a 45 minute period. Some folks never had that problem. Ok that explains my low post count and my semi desertion from Scared Monkeys.

It really bothers me that so many of our good researchers and dedicated Monkeys have left us.My own personal opinion is this has been caused by what I see happening in the way IDSTLOU has been treated lately. She is not a troll or a Johnny come lately.  She is entitled to her opinion the same as you are. I thought we were supposed to attack the post and not the poster. If we can't do that we can use our scroll button .

Of course it is nice to see Scared Monkeys continue to grow with new posters. I just do not think it means we continue to attack the long time members to where they feel it necessary to leave us. JMHO

Sam 

Just a swinging with the tribe
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: January 31, 2009, 01:40:37 PM »

GOOD MORNING SAN!!

Janet

Good Morning Janet.

OK   

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: January 31, 2009, 01:41:00 PM »

San ... dropping the topic would imply that that Aruba has won ... John Silvetti has won.  Dropping the topic would imply that Kyle Kingman's own words would become a faded memory.

My mission is to continue to post Kyle Kingman's own words as a reminder that John Silvetti assisted the enemy in the finale to the great Aruban coverup ... the enemy who has prevented just from prevailing since the getgo ... the enemy who has forced an American family to ride an onging roller coaster ride from H--- since May 30, 2005.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:   John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle:   He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle:   The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle:  They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle:  I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle:   John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word.

Kyle: Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean".

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days. (05/08/08)

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that. (06/10/08)

'Scarborough Country' for July 14
updated 8:45 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 15, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER: Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead. We want to bring her back to the United States, and we'll leave and they can do whatever they want to do.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

'The Abrams Report' for July 1
updated 7:47 a.m. PT, Wed., July. 6, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee.  Natalee deserves to return to her country.  She deserves it, and everyone knows it, Martin, every single person.  Every single person knows that.  They know it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: January 31, 2009, 01:42:13 PM »

GOOD MORNING SAN!!

Janet

Good Morning Janet.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.