May 04, 2024, 10:15:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 475401 times)
becca77
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: October 11, 2008, 10:53:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

I lurk on here all the time and this is my second post. I just love watching you all carry on!

I have followed this case since day one elsewhere, but couldn't help not joining in with you guys any longer.

I have to agree with all of you. TM, was very tired looking. Although it really bothers me the way NG and her talking head last night talk to him. Let the man finish a sentence!! He comes on their show freely to help discuss what he is doing and they seem like they are yelling at him and I think I saw her roll her eyes at him last night while she was trying to cut him off.

I had drank a few glasses on wine by then and was yelling at her from my couch. "Give the man some respect!!" LOL

I hope he finds her. I believe if anyone can, TM can find her. I also have a hunch he knows exactly where she may be, but the weather conditions made them leave. Hence the sorrow and crying when they pulled out.

On another note, my mother-in-law knows LP, she's a biker-momma from the old school up in NorCal. She says he has a heart of gold. And he bonded many of her friends out of jail, hahahaha!

Anyway, just saying hi, it's a long day at work and I will be lurking as usual, maybe even post a third time!!! 
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #221 on: October 11, 2008, 10:53:32 AM »

I have a Question...maybe one of our great monkies can answer it....

What was all of the talk yesterday in the court room about DCF ??

Were there complaints on file regarding the Anthony Family and little Caylee that hasn't been released to the pubic....anyone know ?

jumpin around in the cage so maybe someone can give me insight on this lol 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: October 11, 2008, 10:56:03 AM »

Does anyone know if the NG show is on Utube today??   TIA

Yes, looks like Carpe uploaded NG.  Save the link to Carpes youtube and you can always check there:

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

Is carpe angry with us? Hope not!

Is Carpe MIA here? I hope not, too! Love his posts.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: October 11, 2008, 10:56:08 AM »

::MonkeyDance::Good Morning Monkey Firends!
I had such bizarre dreams last night after catching up on the board..
Incest, murder, walking thru dark, wet woods..ugh, tossed and turned
I hope they find this baby soon
 I worked with sociopaths who were also substance abusers, nothing is their fault
There is no conscience and the only regret ever is GETTING CAUGHT
  As far as Tim Miller on NG last night, I admire him even more!What a wise & compassionate man. He is very sensitive to the GP, despite whatever crapola they have tried to sling at him and seems to be gently nudging them along to assist LE for Caylee's sake & with the GP on board, the slore doesn't have a chance of walking away
As far as LA as the daddy,I wont believe it until it is DNA confirmed
Sorry for the long post, back to lurker mode! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #224 on: October 11, 2008, 10:56:20 AM »

Were there complaints on file regarding the Anthony Family and little Caylee that hasn't been released to the pubic....anyone know ?

DCF did their own investigation of the entire family given that Casey's current chargers are for "Child Neglect".  It has been stated from Anthony neighbors that the Police were not strangers to the Anthony house and that it was not uncommon to hear yelling coming from their property.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: October 11, 2008, 10:56:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

I lurk on here all the time and this is my second post. I just love watching you all carry on!

I have followed this case since day one elsewhere, but couldn't help not joining in with you guys any longer.

I have to agree with all of you. TM, was very tired looking. Although it really bothers me the way NG and her talking head last night talk to him. Let the man finish a sentence!! He comes on their show freely to help discuss what he is doing and they seem like they are yelling at him and I think I saw her roll her eyes at him last night while she was trying to cut him off.

I had drank a few glasses on wine by then and was yelling at her from my couch. "Give the man some respect!!" LOL

I hope he finds her. I believe if anyone can, TM can find her. I also have a hunch he knows exactly where she may be, but the weather conditions made them leave. Hence the sorrow and crying when they pulled out.

On another note, my mother-in-law knows LP, she's a biker-momma from the old school up in NorCal. She says he has a heart of gold. And he bonded many of her friends out of jail, hahahaha!

Anyway, just saying hi, it's a long day at work and I will be lurking as usual, maybe even post a third time!!! 

Welcom Becca!  Feel free to jump in anytime!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: October 11, 2008, 10:58:41 AM »

BECCA!!!!!!!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: October 11, 2008, 10:58:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

Welcome! Yeah, from the get-go, while I disagreed with his bonding Casey out, I liked LP. I always felt he really did believe (or at least wanted to believe) her at first. I have never met him, but bet he would be a hoot!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: October 11, 2008, 10:59:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

Hi Becca! thanks for the "inside info" on LP 
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: October 11, 2008, 11:00:17 AM »

Thank you Dolce...wish we had access to those files as well....bless Caylees' heart what she has been through in her short two years of life....
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: October 11, 2008, 11:00:53 AM »

Anytime there are allegations of child neglect in Fla, DCF is mandated to open up an investigation of those allegations paralell to LE

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: October 11, 2008, 11:00:58 AM »

This information came from the following sight:
http://www.rcfp.org/secretjustice/grandjuries/pg1.html
Before an indictment is issued, reporters may file a motion for access with the judge who is presiding over the grand jury, media attorney Jim Lake of Holland & Knight said. Post-indictment, the media may move to “intervene,” or become a party to the case, to assert the public’s interest in disclosure of grand jury materials. In states like Florida, where courts are covered by the state open records law, journalists may request a copy of the transcripts if they were released to the defense during discovery, Lake said.

My question is, how much more stuff should we expect if anything next week based upon the judges ruling?
Orchid
Umm I'm confused      as ususal
I thought GJ was sealed type records  but this reads as if the defense requests a copy of the JG transcripts during discovery protion of a trial then the media can get a copy of the transcripts too.

I do not think we will see any GJ materail until an actual charge / trial for murder happens
JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: October 11, 2008, 11:03:25 AM »

Welcome Becca!!!!! colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #233 on: October 11, 2008, 11:04:00 AM »

This information came from the following sight:
http://www.rcfp.org/secretjustice/grandjuries/pg1.html
Before an indictment is issued, reporters may file a motion for access with the judge who is presiding over the grand jury, media attorney Jim Lake of Holland & Knight said. Post-indictment, the media may move to “intervene,” or become a party to the case, to assert the public’s interest in disclosure of grand jury materials. In states like Florida, where courts are covered by the state open records law, journalists may request a copy of the transcripts if they were released to the defense during discovery, Lake said.
I thought it was "sealed" too, but I didn't know, even after reading the article, especially with Florida's law. That is why I put it out there, hoping one of the monkeybraniacs could give me an answer. 
My question is, how much more stuff should we expect if anything next week based upon the judges ruling?
Orchid
Umm I'm confused      as ususal
I thought GJ was sealed type records  but this reads as if the defense requests a copy of the JG transcripts during discovery protion of a trial then the media can get a copy of the transcripts too.

I do not think we will see any GJ materail until an actual charge / trial for murder happens
JMO
becca77
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: October 11, 2008, 11:05:20 AM »

Thats all I know about him...

Although I thought at first WTH?? When he first bonded her out, I thought thats the cheapest nationwide advertisement I have ever seen!!! How clever! $50k to promote your company nationally 24/7!! Then my MIA told me she knows him, and thinks he was trying to do the right thing. At least he pulled out as soon as the results came back, made him a more of a stand up kind of guy, at least in my book.

I think he's onto something with the LA dna baby-daddy stuff. I dont think he'd run his mouth without holding a trump card, he's not that clueless. Maybe that's why Mallory dumped him, the skeletons are flying left and right!!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #235 on: October 11, 2008, 11:06:34 AM »

::MonkeyConfused::Dang it, sorry, guess I don't quite have the hang of this Old Fart.

I was confused as well. I though all grand juries were sealed, but then the article made me wonder, especially since Florida's laws are different. I was hoping one of the monkeybraniacs would know, or read the article and explain what if anything we might get. 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: October 11, 2008, 11:07:22 AM »

Although I thought at first WTH?? When he first bonded her out, I thought thats the cheapest nationwide advertisement I have ever seen!!! How clever! $50k to promote your company nationally 24/7!! Then my MIA told me she knows him, and thinks he was trying to do the right thing. At least he pulled out as soon as the results came back, made him a more of a stand up kind of guy, at least in my book.

I think he's onto something with the LA dna baby-daddy stuff. I dont think he'd run his mouth without holding a trump card, he's not that clueless. Maybe that's why Mallory dumped him, the skeletons are flying left and right!!

That family doesn't have a closet full of skeletons.....they needed to rent a whole stoge unit
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #237 on: October 11, 2008, 11:08:28 AM »

Someone is also saying that Lee is not really Cindy's son but step son

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: October 11, 2008, 11:09:01 AM »

That family doesn't have a closet full of skeletons.....they needed to rent a whole stoge unit

Not enough coffee yet......i meant to say storage unit
becca77
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: October 11, 2008, 11:10:37 AM »

That family doesn't have a closet full of skeletons.....they needed to rent a whole storage unit
[/quote]

LOL, maybe they are borrowing AH's old storage unit?? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.