May 04, 2024, 11:43:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 475412 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #340 on: October 11, 2008, 01:15:19 PM »

OK, ducking out for a few. My dog Grissom is demanding to go to the dog park, and I did promise him yesterday.

So see you in a little while! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: October 11, 2008, 01:21:30 PM »

I just figured out a possibility for Baez to want to take casey out to certain places.
She might have told him where she buried Caylee.  Attorney client privelige. Now he wants to see if Caylee has been FOUND.
What do you all think?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: October 11, 2008, 01:22:16 PM »

Texas EquuSearch to be in North Carolina and Florida
Texas EquuSearch is returning soon to Orlando, Florida to continue the search for Caylee Marie Anthony. Tim Miller is traveling to Orlando this weekend to check out the conditions for the search and deteremine when and where the next search will take place. We will not be searching this weekend. If you hear differently, remember that unless it comes directly from Tim Miller, or someone from Administration of Texas EquuSearch, it is a rumor. As soon as we have a search date and place established, we will post it here on our website.

Next week, Texas EquuSearch will be in North Carolina, participating in searches for Kelly Morris, missing since 9/3/08 in Stem, NC and Jamie Fraley, missing since 4/8/08 in Gastonia, NC. Texas EquuSearch has been in contact with both families recently and is anxious to arrive in North Carolina to start their searches. We hope that we will be able to help the families locate their loved ones and bring some peace back into their lives.

Please continue to pray for all the families involved.
http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Hi Nut,

It sounds like Tim is pretty certain about Caylee's remains being found if he has already scheduled a search in North Carolina next week.  He doesn't have unlimited resources to be all over the place.  He isn't searching this weekend, so I wonder when he plans to find Caylee?  If Orlando LE already knows where Caylee is, why did they pull Tim in from Texas to find her?  I wonder if Tim has received a subpoena for the Grand Jury on Tuesday.  Is his name on the list?  This is all so strange.  Tim indicated that he knows where Caylee is and it's not a place where she chose to be.  He has come all the way to Orlando, but he isn't searching even though he has searchers ready to go.  He hasn't asked for any donations for the searchers.  He says that conditions are now right for a search.  He has filled his schedule for next week in North Carolina.  This thing is going round and round in circles.  Do they already have Caylee and Tim is in Orlando to testify for the Grand Jury because TES are the ones who found her?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #343 on: October 11, 2008, 01:26:50 PM »

Good Morning Furry Friends....just to let you know...I've spent the last 2 days...Thurs., and Friday...contacting my sources at the Body Farm...and the Oakridge Facility....

Body Farm person is Dr. Lee Jantz...whom was originally contacted by Le. FL. to do testing on forensic evidence from the trunk of Casey's car...along with the FBI forensic crime lab....and Arpad Vass from the Oakridge Facility associated with the Body Farm....Arpad is the scientist who developed the science for air testing...and also did the testing of air samples from Casey's car...Arpad has been very helpful in answering my questions...and also another scientist from the Body Farm...is the person who did tell me that *he was not* part of the team regarding the bone removal/research....

Now to get to the point....in the past 2 days...I've talked with multiple ppl at the facilities....both Jantz and Vass are not in the office....this is my opinion only....they might be in FL. for the GJ deposition on Tuesday....FWIW....LP did tell me that he and Rob...are on the witness list for the Prosecution...

That's all I know right now....plus...Klaas and Blonde...I did forward your info to LP....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: October 11, 2008, 01:28:57 PM »

If they have a body or fragments and have positive ID through DNA I believe that an arrest of the suspect would have already occurred.  They may have a body and be awaiting positive ID, thus the GJ on Tuesday.  Just a thought...

Special delivery!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #345 on: October 11, 2008, 01:29:13 PM »

SS, you always present excellent points. I wish I had all the answers.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: October 11, 2008, 01:30:55 PM »

At first I had my doubts about LP, but now I love him like the rest of you. 

Now I do have a question though. I heard LP mention that it cost him a bundle to post the bond and then continue to stay on helping in the search. Tim, also has invested a lot in this search. If they do not take money for their services and keep flying back and forth, how do they get paid? They have families, the need food, pay the mortgage, etc., where does their money come from? Just donations? That would be scary to live on just what people may give. I really have no idea how this works.   

I can't pretend to know all the answers. Marlee might be better at this than me. But Tes is all volunteer and donations.

The one search I was involved in near my area. The family of the missing person made a lot of arrangements ahead of time. They found a motel that gave discounted rates. To the TES members that came from a distance. They also solicited from businesses ,paper products such as plates knives forks spoons cups, napkins and toilet paper. They also solicited for munchies for the searchers to carry in there pockets during the search such as peanut butter crackers etc. They had a place also donated donuts for breakfast for searchers as well as coffee. They also provided a wonderful lunch both days of the search. The lunch was at a church and I am guessing one of them had a health certificate. Also a place had donated pizza. They also talked to the local newspapers as well as TV stations asking for volunteers to help search.

At the search itself there was a TES cowboy boot put out for donations. All the members of TES are very loving people.They do this mainly out of the goodness of there hearts. I think a lot of the money spent doing this volunteer stuff comes out of there own pockets. JMHO

The thing that happened in Caylees search was there were no arrangements made by the Anthony's. Again JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: October 11, 2008, 01:37:25 PM »

I just hope that this round and round that this case is going through/in

that it does stop soon and, the story of a circle having no beginning and/or end is not true in this case....

A part of me feels that an end is coming very soon....

Caylee is leading and guiding those that are helping her find her way home so that she can rest in peace....just like the old movie ghost where the guy comes back to help his wife/gf and, for the evil ones to get what is coming to them...she (Caylee)  I believe is wanting answers too and, she won't rest until she has those answers .... atleast that is what I believe and my opinion only...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: October 11, 2008, 01:37:50 PM »

If they have a body or fragments and have positive ID through DNA I believe that an arrest of the suspect would have already occurred.  They may have a body and be awaiting positive ID, thus the GJ on Tuesday.  Just a thought...

My thought are also like this.....They have not found a body yet...I firmly believe that......otherwise Casey would have already been arrested and this case would be further alone than it is....Tim will prolly find it in the coming days.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: October 11, 2008, 01:38:36 PM »

MILLER: The news that came out of it was actually supposed to be meeting with the Anthony family and discuss future searches. You know, let them know that we`re not the enemy, we`re by their side.

And you know, I understand there`s a lot of emotions right now, and we hope maybe that meeting is going to happen tomorrow, so we can meet with George and Cindy and let them know what it looks like the future is going to bring to them.

And unfortunately, it doesn`t look good. But, again, this is not something that they chose, and my god, who would want to be in their shoes? And I think they got a lot more support than they understand.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

I wonder if Tim is going to the Anthony house today so that he can personally tell them that the TES team found Caylee?  Tim is such a kind person, I can't help but think that he would see himself as responsible for delivering the news to the Anthonys before the information is released to the media.  I can see him assuring the Anthonys that TES is a support system even though they were so nasty to him.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: October 11, 2008, 01:38:53 PM »

Good Morning Furry Friends....just to let you know...I've spent the last 2 days...Thurs., and Friday...contacting my sources at the Body Farm...and the Oakridge Facility....

Body Farm person is Dr. Lee Jantz...whom was originally contacted by Le. FL. to do testing on forensic evidence from the trunk of Casey's car...along with the FBI forensic crime lab....and Arpad Vass from the Oakridge Facility associated with the Body Farm....Arpad is the scientist who developed the science for air testing...and also did the testing of air samples from Casey's car...Arpad has been very helpful in answering my questions...and also another scientist from the Body Farm...is the person who did tell me that *he was not* part of the team regarding the bone removal/research....

Now to get to the point....in the past 2 days...I've talked with multiple ppl at the facilities....both Jantz and Vass are not in the office....this is my opinion only....they might be in FL. for the GJ deposition on Tuesday....FWIW....LP did tell me that he and Rob...are on the witness list for the Prosecution...

That's all I know right now....plus...Klaas and Blonde...I did forward your info to LP....Des...

Thanks Destiny
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: October 11, 2008, 01:42:49 PM »

Thanks Des....  all of this is starting to confirm my suspicions that Caylee or parts of Caylee were found by TES over Labor Day.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: October 11, 2008, 01:44:37 PM »

MILLER: The news that came out of it was actually supposed to be meeting with the Anthony family and discuss future searches. You know, let them know that we`re not the enemy, we`re by their side.

And you know, I understand there`s a lot of emotions right now, and we hope maybe that meeting is going to happen tomorrow, so we can meet with George and Cindy and let them know what it looks like the future is going to bring to them.

And unfortunately, it doesn`t look good. But, again, this is not something that they chose, and my god, who would want to be in their shoes? And I think they got a lot more support than they understand.

I wonder if Tim is going to the Anthony house today so that he can personally tell them that the TES team found Caylee?  Tim is such a kind person, I can't help but think that he would see himself as responsible for delivering the news to the Anthonys before the information is released to the media.  I can see him assuring the Anthonys that TES is a support system even though they were so nasty to him.
WHO said Caylee was found, or is this just an assumption ? I am shaking !!!

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: October 11, 2008, 01:46:44 PM »

WHO said Caylee was found, or is this just an assumption ? I am shaking !!!

Assumptions and very possibly wrong assumptions.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: October 11, 2008, 01:47:00 PM »

SS, you always present excellent points. I wish I had all the answers.

Thanks Nut.  I am also wondering if anyone has seen the TES mobile command center and all of their equipment.  I can't see Tim paying for all of those hotel rooms and stuff for the mounted group, while his people sit there not searching.  I wonder if the crew is in Orlando or North Carolina.
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: October 11, 2008, 01:47:32 PM »

Maybe they found parts of our precious Caylee and, couldn't get to the rest of her because of the water levels being so high from the hurricane that came through Central Florida shortly after this baby was placed in this area....and, the parts of our precious baby have been tested through dna that it is positivly *sp* our baby and, now Tim is here to try to retreive the rest of her....

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #356 on: October 11, 2008, 01:48:04 PM »

IF Cayle is found, I would think that LE  has a moral obligation to announce it
to the public. She has become everyone's little sweetheart, here in the USA, and internationally.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: October 11, 2008, 01:49:48 PM »

Tim Miller is not going to be the one to tell the Anthony family that Caylee was found, not happenng at least until after the police tell them.

The body fluid Destiny mentions being examined is all they need. Period.  Tim Now knows what they know. Simple.

The grand jury is meeting soon, maybe Tuesday maybe Thursday.  Baez is already preparing his defense.
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: October 11, 2008, 01:49:58 PM »

ohhh I remember reading that our great mods here....add avatars ??? I would like one pretty please   
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #359 on: October 11, 2008, 01:50:50 PM »

IF Cayle is found, I would think that LE  has a moral obligation to announce it
to the public. She has become everyone's little sweetheart, here in the USA, and internationally.

No they would not...in an ongoing Homicide investigation...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.