May 20, 2024, 01:49:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 31 Year Old Michelle Warner Missing Since 9/22/12 in Houston, TX (BODY FOUND)  (Read 7242 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: September 29, 2012, 10:37:12 AM »

31 Year Old Michelle Warner Missing Since 9/22/12 in Houston, TX After Fight with Estranged Boyfriend Mark Castellano

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/09/29/31-year-old-michelle-warner-missing-since-92212-in-houston-tx-after-fight-with-estranged-boyfriend-mark-castellano/

31 year old Michelle Warner has been missing since September 22, 2012 when she was last seen Saturday night at her apartment complex in Houston where she lived with her estranged boyfriend, Mark Castellano, and son Cayden. Michelle Warner disappeared following an argument with  Castellano. Also, on the night that Warner went missing, Castellano took the boy more than eight hours away to be with relatives in Odessa, TX.According to reports, Warner’s cell phone has been turned off since her disappearance.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 08:54:29 AM by klaasend » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 10:40:58 AM »

Missing Houston Mom Michelle Warner Vanished After Fight With Estranged Boyfriend

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-houston-mom-michelle-warner-vanished-fight-estranged/story?id=17339715

Police in Houston are searching for clues to determine why a Houston mother disappeared this weekend after an argument with her ex-boyfriend, who then left town with their 3-year-old son.

Michelle Warner, 31, was last seen Saturday night at her apartment complex in Houston where she lived with her estranged boyfriend, Mark Castellano, and son Cayden. She disappeared the same night Castellano took the boy more than eight hours away to be with relatives.

Mark Castellano told authorities that he and Cayden headed to Odessa, Texas, Saturday after the argument and Warner stormed out of their apartment, which he rented, officials said.

Helton said the couple were "barely dating at the time" Warner became pregnant in 2008, and that Castellano had "psychotic spells."

"He had episodes, he tried suicide ...," she said. "He's done other crazy things. Nothing extra-violent; he's push her up against the wall, that type of thing. He's threatened her."

Helton said that a family member of Warner's told her that Castellano said that they'd gotten into argument Saturday, and that he got mad and threw a pet cat against a wall. The family member told Helton that Castellano said Warner then became irate and hit him, before leaving the apartment.

Helton said bleach stains leading from the bedroom, through the living room and out front door were found in the apartment, although Officer Danny Do of the Houston Police Department said that could not be verified.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 10:43:01 AM »

Police search for missing Houston mother, Michelle Warner, 31

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57522559-504083/police-search-for-missing-houston-mother-michelle-warner-31/

A missing person's report was filed several days later.

"It doesn't make sense," said Russell Johnston, the missing woman's uncle. "There's a lot of things that Michelle would do but nothing like that."

A neighbor reported that he saw the boyfriend loading boxes and blankets into Warner's car the day she disappeared, KHOU reports.

"He got nervous when he saw me, like, he got shooked [SIC] up and got in her -- that lady's -- car and took off," the neighbor said.

"She would never ever go this long without talking to somebody," said Stephanie Helton, who's known Warner since grade school. "She loved to talk. We've pretty much talked to everyone she knows, and no one has had contact with her."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57522559-504083/police-search-for-missing-houston-mother-michelle-warner-31/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 11:23:35 AM »

Her facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/mwarner66

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 11:26:31 AM »

Mylife set up maybe by Michelle in Mark Castellano's name:

http://www.mylife.com/mwarner66
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 06:53:42 AM »

Ex-Boyfriend Mark Castellano Confessed to Murder of Missing Michelle Warner During an Argument ... Police Find Body of Michelle Warner

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/10/01/ex-boyfriend-mark-castellano-confessed-to-murder-of-missing-michelle-warner-during-an-argument-police-find-body-of-michelle-warner/

Thirty seven year old Mark Castellano has confessed to the murder of 31 year old Michelle Warner during an argument. Castellano admitted to killing his estranged girlfriend by breaking her neck and dumping Warner’s body outside the Midland/Odessa area of Texas. Police located Michelle Warner’s body Sunday more than 500 miles away in Odessa, TX.  Authorities are waiting for autopsy results for an official cause of death. Michelle Warner had been missing since 9/22/12. Michelle Warner, Rest in Peace.

How sad, another child without a mother due to a frigging ex who just could not get over it. The minute this story was presented I think few people did not point the finger at the ex-boyfriend.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2012, 06:54:55 AM »

Police Find Body of Missing Houston Mom Michelle Warner

http://abcnews.go.com/US/police-find-body-missing-houston-mom-michelle-warner/story?id=17363391

Police have found the body of a 31-year-old Houston mother after her ex-boyfriend gave a statement implicating himself in her death, according to police.

The body of Michelle Warner, 31, was found Sunday more than 500 miles away in Odessa, Texas, according to ABC News affiliate KTRK-TV. Mark Castellano gave police information Sunday that led to the discovery of Warner's body. Warner and Castellano have a 3-year-old son named Cayden.

Police said murder charges are pending and the investigation is ongoing, according to KTRK.

::snipping2::
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 08:55:09 AM »

Very sad but can't say I didn't expect it. 

I'll move to the Missing Found Deceased area.   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2012, 09:06:57 AM »

Police Find Body of Missing Houston Mom Michelle Warner

http://abcnews.go.com/US/police-find-body-missing-houston-mom-michelle-warner/story?id=17363391

Police have found the body of a 31-year-old Houston mother after her ex-boyfriend gave a statement implicating himself in her death, according to police.

The body of Michelle Warner, 31, was found Sunday more than 500 miles away in Odessa, Texas, according to ABC News affiliate KTRK-TV. Mark Castellano gave police information Sunday that led to the discovery of Warner's body. Warner and Castellano have a 3-year-old son named Cayden.

Police said murder charges are pending and the investigation is ongoing, according to KTRK.

It doesn't come as a big surprise the ex boyfriend was responsible for this.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 12:41:08 PM »

I knew it  may Justice prevail

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2012, 02:08:48 PM »

Unfortunately, no, it is not a big surprise, however it is sad that as a society we have come to expect this.  The only positive note is that he has confessed and told LE where to find the body.  I don't give him much credit as a human but a little more than some cases that are still waiting for some closure.   an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2012, 09:35:33 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/01/man-accused-murder-spoke-with-dr-phil-before-confessing-police-say/

Published October 01, 2012

Man accused of murder spoke with 'Dr. Phil' before confessing, police say

Police say a man accused of killing his ex-girlfriend in Houston and dumping her body hundreds of miles away in a West Texas oil field taped an interview about the case for the "Dr. Phil" show two days before confessing to investigators.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2012, 12:29:45 AM »

I knew it too, from the first time I read about it.

So sad for that precious little boy.    Crying or Very sad

I agree with flutter, at least this one had the decency to confess and lead them to the body.  The family can have closure now, and her little boy will have a place to put flowers when he's older.  It's really frustrating when you know this is the outcome, but never get the closure; and it seems like we see that so much now.

Rest in peace Michelle.   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2012, 09:12:35 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/01/man-accused-murder-spoke-with-dr-phil-before-confessing-police-say/

Published October 01, 2012

Man accused of murder spoke with 'Dr. Phil' before confessing, police say

Police say a man accused of killing his ex-girlfriend in Houston and dumping her body hundreds of miles away in a West Texas oil field taped an interview about the case for the "Dr. Phil" show two days before confessing to investigators.

The first thing that will happen once this guy is appointed a lawyer, or hires his own, will be a motion to prevent Dr. P from ever airing the episode.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2012, 05:10:46 PM »

Caught a glimpse of the freak on Dr. Phil's show during the Baby Kate episode.  Hope they do show it and give the update.  Her poor child, I hope there is good family/friends to raise him.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2012, 08:42:09 PM »

I knew it too, from the first time I read about it.

So sad for that precious little boy.    Crying or Very sad

I agree with flutter, at least this one had the decency to confess and lead them to the body.  The family can have closure now, and her little boy will have a place to put flowers when he's older.  It's really frustrating when you know this is the outcome, but never get the closure; and it seems like we see that so much now.

Rest in peace Michelle.   an angelic monkey

another sad day for family and friends.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.