May 15, 2024, 06:42:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 331574 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1720 on: April 04, 2009, 01:54:40 AM »

Well, I almost caught up but am falling asleep sitting up and waffle head just is not attractive...

Thanks for all the kind words,thoughts and prayers. Hugs to all.
Goodnight

Praying for Haleigh.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1721 on: April 04, 2009, 02:05:38 AM »

This is snipped from Art Harris' thread - I think this may be Ron or Misty making comments:

They call me J Says:
April 3rd, 2009 at 9:35 pm
Your article is confusing bias and misleading, most of all it is flat out confusing. I have several questions, YOU STATE IN THE ARTICLE THAT Misty put blankets in the wash at 8pm, you or Cobra find that odd as the Police noted hours later the machine was not running. That does not make sense because a washing machine runs 20-40 minutes dependent on the size of load, and type of cycle selected. There for it is a given that the machine cycle would stop at 845 at the latest. Please confirm Police officer name and direct statement from him as to how it was determined the machine was not running hours later, also how that is applicable to the machine running at 8pm. Should you suggest test please give full information of testing center and type of test carried out to determine when a washing machine ran. Also you state that She ” Misty got up to go to the bathroom and then to call Ronald but he was home from work. However repeatedly in numerous interviews including one with you she directly and repeatedly over and over and over and over and over and over again states she got up to GO TO USE THE BATHROOM SEEN THE KITCHEN LIGHT ON WENT TO INVESTIGATE AS TO WHY THEN DISCOVERED THE BACK DOOR OPEN THEN WENT BACK TO HER ROOM TO GET HER CELL PHONE TO CALL RONALD. THAT IS WHEN SHE DISCOVERED HALEIGH MISSING, SHE BEGAN LOOKING FOR HER WHEN AND CLEARLY BEFORE THE ENTIRE WORLD OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER RONALD STATED AS ON NG AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Ronald has stated he pulled up and and then walked up to the house & Misty was in the doorway on the phone to him. He tore the house apart looking for her while Misty called the Police. Is this article a direct accusation of this account being a lie? Is that accusation & statement made on behalf of you or is it on behalf of Cobra, and why are the steps being smoke screened by Cobra such as she “called Ronald but he was home” cOULD cOBRA PLEASE GIVE THE NAME OF THE OOFICER IN REGARDS TO THE WASHING MACHINE PLEASE AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST WHAT DOES ALL THIS TRASH TALK HAVE TO DO WITH THE NIGHT HALEIGH WENT MISSING. Lastly but not least who are the persons who claim to know Misty was out, names to Police effective immediately as no one would with hold the names as that would be asssiting the Abductor. So indirect or direct are the names forwarded on behalf of Crystal and Cobra seeing as he is hired by her team. Please clarify these questions thank you!!!By the way I personally have no use or confidence in Cobra and thank he is a gossip side show.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/#comments

Misty is that you?   
LOL!!! Can you imagine IF that is Misty making that comment and she reads this thread?? Also, gotta wonder what Mother Teresa now thinks of her loving, kind DIL who is living under her roof??? Wonder, too, if Misty is preggars - perish the thought. And, Ron prolly told Misty to bring a condom cause he knew she had been with someone else?? Cannot imagine him really caring condom-wise but maybe just to piss her off? Can hear him now, "Ya dumb biatch - you wanta come home and f me, ya better bring a condom - no condom and you can keep on truckin", or words to that effect.

Also, gotta wonder what Ron thinks of WBG's "confession" to Art Harris!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1722 on: April 04, 2009, 02:14:57 AM »

hmm ...
in the article it states:

“It all comes back to Misty,” Cobra tells me, “and her timeline. No one knows what she was doing after she visited her Dad at the hospital Monday. Or whether she was even home that night (Monday). So many conflicts in her stories. She said she put blankets in the washing machine at 8 p.m. so why did police note the washing machine was running hours later? She said she went to the bathroom and called Ronald when she couldn’t find Haleigh, but Ronald was standing outside, supposedly just home from work.”

I never read or heard LE state this. (I wonder where Art got this information.)

Has anyone else?

This is the first time that I have heard it as well.  I wonder if it is in the police report.

I just re-read the police report and there is no mention of a washing machine running.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/missing_haleigh_police_report_021609
If something was still running it could have been the dryer since some have a setting to tumble clothes at intervals if they are not taken out right away. I find it all confusing about the laundry, blankets, Misty says "my blanket was in the van",etc.Misty just goes on and on about these blankes with unsolicited info about them. This has bothered me for some time.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1723 on: April 04, 2009, 02:23:08 AM »

This is snipped from Art Harris' thread - I think this may be Ron or Misty making comments:

They call me J Says:
Your article is confusing bias and misleading, most of all it is flat out confusing. I have several questions, YOU STATE IN THE ARTICLE THAT Misty put blankets in the wash at 8pm, you or Cobra find that odd as the Police noted hours later the machine was not running. That does not make sense because a washing machine runs 20-40 minutes dependent on the size of load, and type of cycle selected. There for it is a given that the machine cycle would stop at 845 at the latest. Please confirm Police officer name and direct statement from him as to how it was determined the machine was not running hours later, also how that is applicable to the machine running at 8pm. Should you suggest test please give full information of testing center and type of test carried out to determine when a washing machine ran. Also you state that She ” Misty got up to go to the bathroom and then to call Ronald but he was home from work. However repeatedly in numerous interviews including one with you she directly and repeatedly over and over and over and over and over and over again states she got up to GO TO USE THE BATHROOM SEEN THE KITCHEN LIGHT ON WENT TO INVESTIGATE AS TO WHY THEN DISCOVERED THE BACK DOOR OPEN THEN WENT BACK TO HER ROOM TO GET HER CELL PHONE TO CALL RONALD. THAT IS WHEN SHE DISCOVERED HALEIGH MISSING, SHE BEGAN LOOKING FOR HER WHEN AND CLEARLY BEFORE THE ENTIRE WORLD OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER RONALD STATED AS ON NG AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Ronald has stated he pulled up and and then walked up to the house & Misty was in the doorway on the phone to him. He tore the house apart looking for her while Misty called the Police. Is this article a direct accusation of this account being a lie? Is that accusation & statement made on behalf of you or is it on behalf of Cobra, and why are the steps being smoke screened by Cobra such as she “called Ronald but he was home” cOULD cOBRA PLEASE GIVE THE NAME OF THE OOFICER IN REGARDS TO THE WASHING MACHINE PLEASE AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST WHAT DOES ALL THIS TRASH TALK HAVE TO DO WITH THE NIGHT HALEIGH WENT MISSING. Lastly but not least who are the persons who claim to know Misty was out, names to Police effective immediately as no one would with hold the names as that would be asssiting the Abductor. So indirect or direct are the names forwarded on behalf of Crystal and Cobra seeing as he is hired by her team. Please clarify these questions thank you!!!By the way I personally have no use or confidence in Cobra and thank he is a gossip side show.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/#comments

Misty is that you?   
LOL!!! Can you imagine IF that is Misty making that comment and she reads this thread?? Also, gotta wonder what Mother Teresa now thinks of her loving, kind DIL who is living under her roof??? Wonder, too, if Misty is preggars - perish the thought. And, Ron prolly told Misty to bring a condom cause he knew she had been with someone else?? Cannot imagine him really caring condom-wise but maybe just to piss her off? Can hear him now, "Ya dumb biatch - you wanta come home and f me, ya better bring a condom - no condom and you can keep on truckin", or words to that effect.

I'm sure he's royally pi$$ed and Fibsty is probably taking the brunt of it.  Can you imagine being anywhere near him now?   He scares me just looking at his pictures, would hate to know i had to live with him...to have to watch  and listen to his outbursts of anger.  They both know something they aren't telling....heck i think the whole family does....MOO

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1724 on: April 04, 2009, 02:25:35 AM »

They call me J Says:

Misty is that you?   

That marriage is really off to a good start.  Not!
I wonder if they said the words: Til' Death Do Us Part

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: April 04, 2009, 02:33:25 AM »

Goodnight all!

If anyone feels google adventurous and wants to search for an interview that Ron did in which he says that the washing machine was running when he got home, please post a link.  The earliest I see it mentioned by other posters at other sites was Feb 22.

Goodnight!

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1726 on: April 04, 2009, 02:38:48 AM »

Goodnight all!

If anyone feels google adventurous and wants to search for an interview that Ron did in which he says that the washing machine was running when he got home, please post a link.  The earliest I see it mentioned by other posters at other sites was Feb 22.

Goodnight!

I haven't found a link to Ron saying this, but posted earlier that a poster at In session Trials made a comment about the washing machine running when LE arrived on Feb 13th, I have no idea where this information came from, but it was mentioned early on in this case.

and Nite Heart!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: April 04, 2009, 02:52:41 AM »

When Ronald did his Ms. Nancy interview he made the comment the last thing he did at night was kiss his little boy goodnight that was in the bed with him...and I guess Misty is there also, I know Butterbean is scared but I pray he is not sleeping in between Ronald and Misty, I would not trust her in a sh-t house with a muzzle on much less in the bed with my child.   jmo

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: April 04, 2009, 02:53:46 AM »

Almighty God, Please Be With Haleigh

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1729 on: April 04, 2009, 03:12:15 AM »

This is what was posted on 2-13-09 at IS where did this start? Does anyone know?
Old  02-13-2009, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty1182 View Post

I would also like to know more about the blanket she washed she kept talking about..
I was interested in that too. She described having to wash her blanket because Haleigh had "peed" on it - I assumed wetting the bed in the night. It did catch my eye, though, that when cops arrived to the home, Haleigh's usual blanket was in the wash cycle. Hmm.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

This is not something new, but where did this poster as early as Feb 13th and now AH get this info 

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=349065&highlight=wash*&page=16

I did not see it mentioned in the police report, but hope some Monkey much better at sleuthing than I, can figure this out, cause I sure can't find anything!

Bud's Girl that is a beautiful pic of Haleigh, I hope and pray she is found safe very soon!

Prayers for Haleigh, and all the missing!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1730 on: April 04, 2009, 03:34:27 AM »

I was laying in bed and could not go to sleep because the Jr statement was bugging me..Crystal said he told her the couch was bouncing,but that said the guy "made the couch bounce".. If someone went in the front door and was not familiar with the house,could they have "made the couch bounce" by bumping into it,tripping over it.. you know what I mean?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1731 on: April 04, 2009, 04:25:01 AM »

Maybe this is a bite mark made by Chole(sp).
chloe is less than a year old.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1732 on: April 04, 2009, 05:39:05 AM »

"Art Harris Says:
April 4th, 2009 at 12:26 am
I have three parents who say they saw Misty pick up the kids Monday … and one says investigators were very interested in hearing about Ronald’s mad max driving that Monday morning… "
This Art Harris did a terrific job in getting Greg to speak.
The rumors of the three day bender and Ron having to drag her home were true.
I don't expect Ms. Neves or Ms. Sykes will ever show their faces again on the TV.
Unless it's a few months later at the christening of the baby whose last name will be Cummings and will be Ron's kiddo legally regardless if it's his as Misty would be his legal wife at the time of the birth. Unless he gets a divorce quick !

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: April 04, 2009, 06:04:26 AM »

clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1734 on: April 04, 2009, 06:30:12 AM »

Supposedly on Art Harris's site, there should be something interesting on it, regarding Greg, and other info, either this afternoon or this evening. So, who knows?

Thanks!!  Did you notice that the 'player' is back posting??
Oh I sure did 

Since he responded that Ron used to live right next door to him, when someone asked of Ron's prev. address, waiting for him to divuldge Ron's addy.
Then we can pinpoint Mr. Player.

I don't remember where I read it but it said that RC used to live on Buchanan Circle.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: April 04, 2009, 06:36:32 AM »

hmm ...
in the article it states:

“It all comes back to Misty,” Cobra tells me, “and her timeline. No one knows what she was doing after she visited her Dad at the hospital Monday. Or whether she was even home that night (Monday). So many conflicts in her stories. She said she put blankets in the washing machine at 8 p.m. so why did police note the washing machine was running hours later? She said she went to the bathroom and called Ronald when she couldn’t find Haleigh, but Ronald was standing outside, supposedly just home from work.”

I never read or heard LE state this. (I wonder where Art got this information.)

Has anyone else?

This is the first time that I have heard it as well.  I wonder if it is in the police report.

I just re-read the police report and there is no mention of a washing machine running.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/missing_haleigh_police_report_021609
If something was still running it could have been the dryer since some have a setting to tumble clothes at intervals if they are not taken out right away. I find it all confusing about the laundry, blankets, Misty says "my blanket was in the van",etc.Misty just goes on and on about these blankes with unsolicited info about them. This has bothered me for some time.

That's actually one of the elements of people lying, is they will add unsolicited info and actually go on and on. They think that doing this makes it more believable, it really is the opposite.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: April 04, 2009, 06:39:38 AM »

Maybe this is a bite mark made by Chole(sp).
chloe is less than a year old.

I would agree if she had more teeth, I thought about Jr, but a biting 4 year old could get kind of wild.  It's shaped like a bite mark, but it appears to be different, I don't know can't explain it.. The more I blow it up, it becomes distorted. I just don't know.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: April 04, 2009, 06:41:27 AM »

I was laying in bed and could not go to sleep because the Jr statement was bugging me..Crystal said he told her the couch was bouncing,but that said the guy "made the couch bounce".. If someone went in the front door and was not familiar with the house,could they have "made the couch bounce" by bumping into it,tripping over it.. you know what I mean?

What about the sound of the washer off balance?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: April 04, 2009, 06:45:27 AM »

When Ronald did his Ms. Nancy interview he made the comment the last thing he did at night was kiss his little boy goodnight that was in the bed with him...and I guess Misty is there also, I know Butterbean is scared but I pray he is not sleeping in between Ronald and Misty, I would not trust her in a sh-t house with a muzzle on much less in the bed with my child.   jmo

Another little tid bit that goes with that, and has bothered me for sometime.
All sleeping in the same room together?
Children sleeping in the same bed?
These are sexual active adults?
I guess the only way to say this is point blank,  Are these two idiots have sex with that baby in that bed, or did were they having sex when Haleigh and Jr were sleeping in the same room.. What is wrong with these people?  And his Mother never figured this out???

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1739 on: April 04, 2009, 06:47:02 AM »

They call me J Says:

honeybee wrote:

Then the mystery gets worse He said the washer was running when he came home at 3:25 if Misty was asleep and only up for bathroom and then Haleigh gone how could the washing machine be still running /Misty said she went to bed at 10:00 this is over five hours later washer running.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:sfC3UC0vbwYJ:www.truecrimereport.com/2009/02/police_say_haleigh_cummings_di.php+haleigh+washing+machine&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

if u notice this person calls ron ronald i think it is TN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.