May 14, 2024, 06:04:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #682 9/24 - 9/30/2007  (Read 226347 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: September 29, 2007, 07:19:58 PM »

I believe that the above post which is allegedly authored by Deepak's cousin is ... in reality ... a personal theory with a gimic.

I tell ya ... I truly believe that Tamikosmom's theory would be considered more seriously if she would only referred to it as a first person observation ... a vision ... a riddle ... a dream ... a revelation or ... a psychic experience.   Shocked 

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: September 29, 2007, 07:32:00 PM »

I believe that the above post which is allegedly authored by Deepak's cousin is ... in reality ... a personal theory with a gimic.

I tell ya ... I truly believe that Tamikosmom's theory would be considered more seriously if she would only referred to it as a first person observation ... a vision ... a riddle ... a dream ... a revelation or ... a psychic experience.   Shocked 

Janet

Could you possibly add your own gardener and cousin to the above??   Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: September 29, 2007, 07:36:16 PM »

I'll see if Red can find out what this says.  On Diario's front page today:

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/9/29/

From todays Gretawire - thanks to Debbie at BFN for the heads up.  I don't know if there is any connection between the two:

Saturday, September 29
by Greta Van Susteren

I am leaving soon for a quick - 30 hour - trip out of the USA for work. I have received many comments asking if I will blog while I am gone ….the answer is yes (assuming I can get internet access.)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/09/29/saturday-september-29/

Posted by Pearl at BFN:

blurb I typed into translator:

they're come for of merca y will stay some day on we island. kico they're come hacita stay one question. for enough day end was wait for arrival of beth t. but seems cu me self was have problem personal for cual motibo never more elo owing to arrive here near.

Is it saying?:

They've come from America and will stay a day on our island.  Why they've come still a question.  At end of day the wait for arrival of Beth Twitty, she seemed to have a personal problem and never arrived here.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: September 29, 2007, 07:39:26 PM »

Janet

Could you possibly add your own gardener and cousin to the above??   Rolling Eyes

Hey Buckeye ... no problem!!  Whatever it takes to be to be acknowledged!!   Wink

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: September 29, 2007, 07:42:02 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

Heli Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:28 pm   

There's a rumour floating around that Greta and Beth have flown to
Aruba today. An article from Diario supposedly from today's front page,
is posted but I've scoured today's
online edition of Diario and that article simply is NOT there
. I believe
the body of the article is a transplant from 2005.

Greta has posted on her blog that she's going to be out of the US for
30 hours for work and will blog from wherever she's going. I believe
this Gretawire post is what moved some to mess with the Diario article.

We'll see how it all washes out ... 

Heli - I'm affraid you don't scour well.  It's there...look again  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: September 29, 2007, 07:46:17 PM »

So why would Beth and Greta be in Aruba?  Maybe a special book signing?  Laughing Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: September 29, 2007, 07:52:30 PM »

Posted by Pearl at BFN:

blurb I typed into translator:

they're come for of merca y will stay some day on we island. kico they're come hacita stay one question. for enough day end was wait for arrival of beth t. but seems cu me self was have problem personal for cual motibo never more elo owing to arrive here near.

Is it saying:

They've come from America and will stay a day on our island.  Why they've come still a question.  At end of day the wait for arrival of Beth Twitty, she seemed to have a personal problem and never arrived here.

another:

in for but repentino the will is yegando we island y will hospeda at one hotel local. during day will busca more informacion owing to instant cu the conocido reporter greta v.s. y beth twitty mother of natalee holloway yego we island.

..... They will use hospitality of one local hotel.  during the day will seek more information the instant reporter, Greta VS and Beth Twitty, mother of Natalee Holloway arrive on our island.

MO .. Jossy knows they are there, or that they are coming and will try to get more information to report once he meets with them ...... I can't wait for Greta and/or Beth to let us know what is the reason for this surprise trip. 

Thanks Granny for bringing the article to our attention and to Debbie for capturing it to view. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: September 29, 2007, 07:57:25 PM »

Shocked WOW!! WHats going on?? Must be something big if Beth is setting foot on that island..Maybee they set up Jossy's Brother and he isnt holding anything back anymore? May the truth come out!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 07:59:53 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: September 29, 2007, 07:59:00 PM »

Shocked WOW!! WHats going on?? Must be something big if Beth is setting foot on that island..Maybee since they set up Jossy's Brother he isnt holding anything back anymore? May the truth come out!!!!!!!!

I have no idea but it's certainly an interresting "twist".   Shocked
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: September 29, 2007, 08:02:34 PM »

So why would Beth and Greta be in Aruba?  Maybe a special book signing?  Laughing Laughing

Sure would be nice to know what is going on down there...but I think it's got to be more than a book signing.  Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: September 29, 2007, 08:03:51 PM »

roflmfao, that's rich, klaa.  i guess the sloots and julia are first in line for the signing party.  i hope they choke on it.  maybe this trip is to firm up testimony they'll be giving for the trials.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: September 29, 2007, 08:06:16 PM »

We need to keep an eye on Fox tonight.  My guess is that anything Greta is doing with Beth today won't be aired until October 2nd the official release of her book?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: September 29, 2007, 08:07:08 PM »

This morning on ABC channel 6 here, I heard them say that Beth Holloway will be on Good Morning America this week. They did not give a day, however. If I find out I will post. Good Morning America is on from 7:00 am to 9:00 am, Mon. thru Friday here. Said she will talk about the case. I am sure she will discuss the book as well.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #853 on: September 29, 2007, 08:08:02 PM »

I guess we won't know til we know. Could be just a piece to talk about the book and re-hash the case.

I guess they could do that anywhere and in a FOX studio. Maybe Greta prefers a flair for the dramatic.

I think another trip to the VDS house would be just what the doctored ordered and would give Paulus a heart attack.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: September 29, 2007, 08:24:18 PM »

God bless Beth for having the courage and strength to Travel back to Aruba
Many of us that have buried loved ones have a place to visit a place to pray and reflect, where does Beth have.. Natalee was taken from her in Aruba yet to be returned.. I think it take alot of courage to return there reguardless the reason I hope Beth can reflect on her beautiful daughter while she is there and know that Natalee is with god and that know one will give up until there is some sorta resolve.. Beth is so strong just brings tears to my eyes

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: September 29, 2007, 08:25:22 PM »

I guess we won't know til we know. Could be just a piece to talk about the book and re-hash the case.

I guess they could do that anywhere and in a FOX studio. Maybe Greta prefers a flair for the dramatic.

I think another trip to the VDS house would be just what the doctored ordered and would give Paulus a heart attack.

Rob - I don't think Beth would go all the way to Aruba to do a piece on the book.  I don't think Greta would either.  They have plenty of file footage they could add to any interview Beth does with Greta on the book.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: September 29, 2007, 08:25:24 PM »

Talk @ RU is that since Geraldo is MIA on his Geraldo at Large show tonight he may have went with them as a bodyguard.  Laughing
But who knows he may have went too. Damn I hate not knowing what's going on.  Laughing Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: September 29, 2007, 08:25:33 PM »

Sure would be nice to know what is going on down there...but I think it's got to be more than a book signing.  Wink

I am inclined to believe that Beth and Greta's trip to Aruba has something to do with the book release.  If it was official ... I would think that John Q. Kelly would be accompanying Beth.

Did I read the translation correctly.  Did the Diario article imply that Beth did not make arrive on the Island due to personal reasons??

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: September 29, 2007, 08:26:05 PM »

God bless Beth for having the courage and strength to Travel back to Aruba
Many of us that have buried loved ones have a place to visit a place to pray and reflect, where does Beth have.. Natalee was taken from her in Aruba yet to be returned.. I think it take alot of courage to return there reguardless the reason I hope Beth can reflect on her beautiful daughter while she is there and know that Natalee is with god and that know one will give up until there is some sorta resolve.. Beth is so strong just brings tears to my eyes

Me too Sue
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: September 29, 2007, 08:27:29 PM »

I am inclined to believe that Beth and Greta's trip to Aruba has something to do with the book release.  If it was official ... I would think that John Q. Kelly would be accompanying Beth.

Did I read the translation correctly.  Did the Diario article imply that Beth did not make arrive on the Island due to personal reasons??

Janet

Not sure about that, there are some differing rough translations on that part.  We are trying to find out from Jossy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.