May 03, 2024, 01:08:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 305814 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: December 04, 2008, 09:01:04 PM »

Okay...where did all the monkeys go?  Off listening to Dana?  Oops.  Nope...that's tomorrow.   

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: December 04, 2008, 09:02:32 PM »

I read here all the time but usually don't post.  What is going on with Hotshot and Kermit????  It's getting crazy in here.

Just a little Monkey Drama. 

Do you have an uncle "Jan"?

Was waiting for the answer but Maria left so soon???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: December 04, 2008, 09:02:53 PM »

OMG, they did NOT return her and who has the tapes of this now?

From Kyle's emails to Kermit, it sounds to me like Kyle does.

... or Kyle is not working alone.

Janet
______

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 -
« Reply #532 on: Today at 07:06:45 PM »

From Kyle: May 8, 2008: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4179.msg557660#msg557660

When would be the peak market value for the footage he/they have "If" it's worth anything???

Not a clue.

This wannabe detective has suspicions that some damage control has been going on behind the scenes in the last week.

Janet

From who,as well as for what??If you care to answer Janet?Undserstand if you don't.

I don't know but ... I pray Kyle is contemplating his actions regarding who are the rightful recipients of the ROV footage that was spared destruction by the ALE.

Obviously ... this young man believe that there is something significant on that footage that the networks would be interested in.

Janet
______

Proverbs 22:1
A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: December 04, 2008, 09:04:15 PM »

Okay...where did all the monkeys go?  Off listening to Dana?  Oops.  Nope...that's tomorrow.   

YES!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: December 04, 2008, 09:06:03 PM »

OMG, they did NOT return her and who has the tapes of this now?

From Kyle's emails to Kermit, it sounds to me like Kyle does.

... or Kyle is not working alone.

Janet
______

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 -
« Reply #532 on: Today at 07:06:45 PM »

From Kyle: May 8, 2008: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4179.msg557660#msg557660

When would be the peak market value for the footage he/they have "If" it's worth anything???

Not a clue.

This wannabe detective has suspicions that some damage control has been going on behind the scenes in the last week.

Janet

From who,as well as for what??If you care to answer Janet?Undserstand if you don't.

I don't know but ... I pray Kyle is contemplating his actions regarding who are the rightful recipients of the ROV footage that was spared destruction by the ALE.

Obviously ... this young man believe that there is something significant on that footage that the networks would be interested in.

Janet
______

Proverbs 22:1
A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches

So true!I hope we all end up with TRUTH & CONSEQUENCES...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: December 04, 2008, 09:07:18 PM »

In regards to Natalee...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: December 04, 2008, 09:16:15 PM »

Did I read earlier from Caps that he dove to the location of the cage and found the cage was still there and that that cage had been there for years?  Was caps one of the dive team from Aruba?  Why did he know exactly the location of the cage?  If that was Natalee's remains in the cage were they placed there for the specific purpose of the crew of the Persistence to find? Was this a setup from the get-go to find the cage and remains (if that is what it is) and film it?  Why the pond and other witnesses?  I would hate to think that her remains had been moved so many times by these evil people.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: December 04, 2008, 09:16:44 PM »

Here's what I am trying to figure out.  If the people working on the Persistence had some evidence that Natalee's remains were in that fish trap/cage and after they left Aruba they made attempts to get that information into someone else's hands what would be the reason for that?

Is it possible that they were indeed duped by ALE and the FBI took what ALE chose to give them, so now they are looking for a way to get the information out there so that people can see it?

It seems we are discussing the possiblity that their may be trying to make a profit off of it, but maybe not?

I don't know.  I'm just trying to think through all that has been discussed these last few days and make some sense out of it.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: December 04, 2008, 09:27:18 PM »

Did I read earlier from Caps that he dove to the location of the cage and found the cage was still there and that that cage had been there for years?  Was caps one of the dive team from Aruba?  Why did he know exactly the location of the cage?  If that was Natalee's remains in the cage were they placed there for the specific purpose of the crew of the Persistence to find? Was this a setup from the get-go to find the cage and remains (if that is what it is) and film it?  Why the pond and other witnesses?  I would hate to think that her remains had been moved so many times by these evil people.

Blue Moon - I would settle for just knowing where they are right now.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: December 04, 2008, 09:28:45 PM »

Rudy Croes is a politician, and they go with the way the wind blows and hopefully are a little ahead of the wind.

Rudy may be reading the tea leaves and wants to preemptively get ahead of what's coming. I don't think this is a giant coordinated conspiracy. It is a lot of sewn together CYA's but if someone in Holland is interested, no doubt people in Aruba don't want to be on the wrong end of someone's wrath.

And that changes and could be changing. If Rudy Croes backs off, it's because whoever holds sway at the moment, is asking him to. If not, maybe the Aruba budget has been moved to someone else's P&L.

there is a lot of political stuff going on:

15th December - Round Table Conference about the Reforms in the Kingdom.
Aruba is also attending and has certainly has a stake in it concerning the Common Court they want to relocate to Aruba.

this Round Table conference is going to be very awkward anyway.
especially on St. Maarten it is a political mess.
http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l162/const162.html
DAWN BEACH--If the meetings on constitutional affairs starting today, Monday, do not yield the desired result, the Round Table Conference (RTC) scheduled for December 15 will not take place, says Constitutional Affairs Minister Roland Duncan.
(as of now, RTC will take place)

15th December is a historic important day. this is Kingdom Day.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koninkrijksdag

23rd December a new Procureur General has to be appointed for Aruba.
http://www.regering.nl/Actueel/Persberichten_ministerraad/2008/Juni/13/Benoeming_procureur_generaal_openbaar_ministerie_Aruba
there isn't much time for that.
Rudy Croes has to recommend the PG, the Kingdom Cabinet approves and the Queen (Governor) appoints.
it is very short days because the Kingdom Cabinet only convenes every 3 weeks on Friday (Dutch Cabinet without Aruba/Antilles ministers every Friday).

Rudy Croes accusation today about a Dutch minister is troubling.
this minister could have been Remkes (former Home Affairs), Donner (former Justice Dep. and currently Social Affairs), or Hirsch Ballin (currently Justice Dep.).
so this is going to be very awkward if Rudy Croes has to sit there (or let his Aruban minister for him) recommend a new PG.

then there is also the revenue for the Plant Hotel (Marriott Complex).
Aruba is still waiting for the 280 million florin The Hague promised them.
and because the euro/dollar rate is fluctuating, this is already down to 240 million.

precondition for Aruba to appear at the Round Table Conference was to get this Plant Hotel revenue.
another precondition Rudy Croes said was that the Common Court had to be moved to Aruba.
but Rudy Croes had to redact that statement.

also next year there are elections on Aruba and Rudy Croes said he is going to retire.

so all this is just political posturing.
maybe Rudy Croes is trying to use the Natalee Holloway case to embarrass Dutch ministers to have them give in, and move the Common Court to Aruba.
so if he succeeds this will be announced on 15th December and Rudy Croes legacy is that he managed to get to Common Court on Aruba.
he even wants a shared OM, with a HQ on Aruba.

there are enough more pressing problems (from the Kingdom Cabinet perspective) on St.Maarten/Curaçao - so i think Rudy Croes is taking a gamble, hoping he can push his plans through - Aruba is in a stronger position, because Aruba already has 'status aparte', while Curaçao and St.Maarten have to prove they are ready for 'status aparte'.

if Rudy Croes/Oduber decides they won't attend the RTC because they don't think there is something in for them - that in effect means they want their full independence.

it could be that Rudy Croes knows already that he won't get the Common Court.
so he has nothing to lose when he calls a Dutch minister a racist.

(of course the man behind Rudy Croes, is his brother Hendrik Croes)

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: December 04, 2008, 09:40:22 PM »

Rudy Croes is a politician, and they go with the way the wind blows and hopefully are a little ahead of the wind.

Rudy may be reading the tea leaves and wants to preemptively get ahead of what's coming. I don't think this is a giant coordinated conspiracy. It is a lot of sewn together CYA's but if someone in Holland is interested, no doubt people in Aruba don't want to be on the wrong end of someone's wrath.

And that changes and could be changing. If Rudy Croes backs off, it's because whoever holds sway at the moment, is asking him to. If not, maybe the Aruba budget has been moved to someone else's P&L.

there is a lot of political stuff going on:

15th December - Round Table Conference about the Reforms in the Kingdom.
Aruba is also attending and has certainly has a stake in it concerning the Common Court they want to relocate to Aruba.

this Round Table conference is going to be very awkward anyway.
especially on St. Maarten it is a political mess.
http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l162/const162.html
DAWN BEACH--If the meetings on constitutional affairs starting today, Monday, do not yield the desired result, the Round Table Conference (RTC) scheduled for December 15 will not take place, says Constitutional Affairs Minister Roland Duncan.
(as of now, RTC will take place)

15th December is a historic important day. this is Kingdom Day.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koninkrijksdag

23rd December a new Procureur General has to be appointed for Aruba.
http://www.regering.nl/Actueel/Persberichten_ministerraad/2008/Juni/13/Benoeming_procureur_generaal_openbaar_ministerie_Aruba
there isn't much time for that.
Rudy Croes has to recommend the PG, the Kingdom Cabinet approves and the Queen (Governor) appoints.
it is very short days because the Kingdom Cabinet only convenes every 3 weeks on Friday (Dutch Cabinet without Aruba/Antilles ministers every Friday).

Rudy Croes accusation today about a Dutch minister is troubling.
this minister could have been Remkes (former Home Affairs), Donner (former Justice Dep. and currently Social Affairs), or Hirsch Ballin (currently Justice Dep.).
so this is going to be very awkward if Rudy Croes has to sit there (or let his Aruban minister for him) recommend a new PG.

then there is also the revenue for the Plant Hotel (Marriott Complex).
Aruba is still waiting for the 280 million florin The Hague promised them.
and because the euro/dollar rate is fluctuating, this is already down to 240 million.

precondition for Aruba to appear at the Round Table Conference was to get this Plant Hotel revenue.
another precondition Rudy Croes said was that the Common Court had to be moved to Aruba.
but Rudy Croes had to redact that statement.

also next year there are elections on Aruba and Rudy Croes said he is going to retire.

so all this is just political posturing.
maybe Rudy Croes is trying to use the Natalee Holloway case to embarrass Dutch ministers to have them give in, and move the Common Court to Aruba.
so if he succeeds this will be announced on 15th December and Rudy Croes legacy is that he managed to get to Common Court on Aruba.
he even wants a shared OM, with a HQ on Aruba.

there are enough more pressing problems (from the Kingdom Cabinet perspective) on St.Maarten/Curaçao - so i think Rudy Croes is taking a gamble, hoping he can push his plans through - Aruba is in a stronger position, because Aruba already has 'status aparte', while Curaçao and St.Maarten have to prove they are ready for 'status aparte'.

if Rudy Croes/Oduber decides they won't attend the RTC because they don't think there is something in for them - that in effect means they want their full independence.

it could be that Rudy Croes knows already that he won't get the Common Court.
so he has nothing to lose when he calls a Dutch minister a racist.

(of course the man behind Rudy Croes, is his brother Hendrik Croes)

Thank You caesu.Very interesting stuff!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: December 04, 2008, 09:43:07 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted...

Greta says she will have the latest coming up at 10:00 PM.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: December 04, 2008, 09:49:50 PM »

Thanx VMS.I'm on the westcoast so will watch at my 10pm.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: December 04, 2008, 09:53:25 PM »

I'm on the west coast too and it's on in 8 minutes for me 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: December 04, 2008, 09:56:44 PM »

Yes i know Klass!;)As i have to close the store tonight for my employee so i may have my birthday night off tomorrow.Yippeeee.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: December 04, 2008, 09:57:56 PM »

I don't get it, so could someone please give us a summary?
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #736 on: December 04, 2008, 09:58:39 PM »

Or Rudy Croes knows what's coming and wants to join the parade and make it appear he has taken the lead in saving Aruba, cleaning it up.

Or, he may just be acting like Joran van der sloot, both of them want something, tired of shouldering this burden alone.

Sociopaths, and we don't know if Rudy Croes is one, feel like victims in their head.

He is calling out Jan van der straaten specifically, and I don't see how van der straaten can't be arrested with Croes as a witness?

van der straaten embarrassed Croes when it was Croes's office that confirmed Natalee dead. Then he had to retract once van der straaten said they actually didn't have a body.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: December 04, 2008, 09:59:17 PM »

Yes i know Klass!;)As i have to close the store tonight for my employee so i may have my birthday night off tomorrow.Yippeeee.

AH, ok...Happy Birthday tomorrow to you!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: December 04, 2008, 10:00:02 PM »

I don't get it, so could someone please give us a summary?

Yes and the video of the shows have been going up real quick so we'll post that too.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: December 04, 2008, 10:02:28 PM »

AH, ok...Happy Birthday tomorrow to you!

Thank You!Hope this will continue in the right direction..What is Greta going to be talking about specifically??Anyone know?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.