May 14, 2024, 10:20:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #833 6/2/10 - 6/4/10  (Read 445661 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: June 03, 2010, 09:46:01 PM »

Heartwrenching video of Stephany's funeral.  Her poor mother has to be helped out into a car.
To Stephany's family - Lo siento mucho por su perdida.  Les acompañamos en los sentimientos, y estamos pensando en ustedes en estos duros momentos.

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/489401/familiares-amigos-stephany-flores-le-dieron-ultimo-adios

Relatives and friends of Stephany Flores gave the last farewell
His father, Ricardo Flores asked the Chilean authorities for the immediate deportation of Dutchman Joran van der Sloot

Stephanie Flores and rest in peace. The remains of the girl allegedly killed by the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot lie far in the Gardens of Peace Cemetery in La Molina.

His family and friends said goodbye in the cemetery with great sadness and pain, then it was evening at the Holy Name of Jesus parish Chacarilla.

Embracing the last stuffed given to his daughter, Stephany parents, employers and Marielena Flores Ricardo Ramirez, led the funeral procession.

RICARDO FLORES DEPORTATION the Dutchman REQUESTS
Speaking to reporters, the father of Stephany, Ricardo Flores, requested that the Peruvian justice system to achieve the "immediate" Van der Sloot deported from Chile to Peru.

"And so we can be all quiet and authorities can act according to law in Peru," he said.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: June 03, 2010, 09:46:04 PM »

<----------------- smoking a big old cigar    (  been waiting over 5 years )

i quite smoking cigs almost 2 years ago  but i have been saving a nice ol cigar for this DAY

the fat ugly pig son of satan is toast  and all of the FAT PIGS in aruba and the netherlands that
did nothing can go straight to hell

tomorrow i will wear a new T SHIRT to the airport that says ( The pig is in the cage
dont go to aruba it sucks  )

puff puff puff puff 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: June 03, 2010, 09:46:16 PM »

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/06/joran_van_der_sloot_world_reaction.html
News links: World reaction to arrest of Joran van der Sloot
By The Birmingham News
June 03, 2010, 8:15PM
The Netherlands

* Van der Sloot should not expect any special treatment from Dutch authorities, according to DutchNews.nl. "International criminal law expert Geert-Jans Knoops told the Telegraaf on Thursday Van der Sloot would not get any special legal protection as a Dutch national in Peru. Nor is it likely the Netherlands will ask for him to be extradited to the Netherlands," reports the site. (DutchNews.nl)

* Earlier in the investigation, Peruvian officials thought that that they were dealing with a kidnapping rather than a murder case. Pamela Montes, a Peruvian journalist, provides a local perspective to Radio Netherlands Worldwide via an online audio interview. (RNW)

Chile

* Two Peruvian citizens helped van der Sloot get out of Peru, reports The Pulse, Chile's English Newspaper. Douglas Rodriguez, a spokesperson with the Policía de Investigaciones de Chile of Arica said that the two "presumably innocent" citizens helped the suspect rent a car. (The Pulse)

The American Media
    * Joran van der Sloot was in Peru for a poker tournament, reports CBS News. The network lists four other things you need to know about the suspect on their website. (CBS News)

* Are we really talking about Joran van der Sloot and John Mark Karr again? "The investigations surrounding JonBenet Ramsey's death and Natalee Holloway's disappearance were bizarre, to be sure, but no more chilling than many of the stories we read in the New York tabloids every day. Yet somehow, when the Greta Van Susteren/Nancy Grace/National Enquirer Axis of Weasel gets on the case, these stories are blown into National Mysteries," writes New York Magazine.

* Crimesider, the CBS News crime site, has posted exclusive personal photos of victim Stephany Flores. (Crimesider)

I am reading in spanish comments that Stephany was lesbian?

yes as discussed on JVM tonight...openly gay woman who would have never gone willingly with Joran to his room...<<<that is what was said on JVM show>>>>>

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: June 03, 2010, 09:52:06 PM »

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/06/joran_van_der_sloot_world_reaction.html
News links: World reaction to arrest of Joran van der Sloot
By The Birmingham News
June 03, 2010, 8:15PM
The Netherlands

* Van der Sloot should not expect any special treatment from Dutch authorities, according to DutchNews.nl. "International criminal law expert Geert-Jans Knoops told the Telegraaf on Thursday Van der Sloot would not get any special legal protection as a Dutch national in Peru. Nor is it likely the Netherlands will ask for him to be extradited to the Netherlands," reports the site. (DutchNews.nl)

* Earlier in the investigation, Peruvian officials thought that that they were dealing with a kidnapping rather than a murder case. Pamela Montes, a Peruvian journalist, provides a local perspective to Radio Netherlands Worldwide via an online audio interview. (RNW)

Chile

* Two Peruvian citizens helped van der Sloot get out of Peru, reports The Pulse, Chile's English Newspaper. Douglas Rodriguez, a spokesperson with the Policía de Investigaciones de Chile of Arica said that the two "presumably innocent" citizens helped the suspect rent a car. (The Pulse)

The American Media
    * Joran van der Sloot was in Peru for a poker tournament, reports CBS News. The network lists four other things you need to know about the suspect on their website. (CBS News)

* Are we really talking about Joran van der Sloot and John Mark Karr again? "The investigations surrounding JonBenet Ramsey's death and Natalee Holloway's disappearance were bizarre, to be sure, but no more chilling than many of the stories we read in the New York tabloids every day. Yet somehow, when the Greta Van Susteren/Nancy Grace/National Enquirer Axis of Weasel gets on the case, these stories are blown into National Mysteries," writes New York Magazine.

* Crimesider, the CBS News crime site, has posted exclusive personal photos of victim Stephany Flores. (Crimesider)

I am reading in spanish comments that Stephany was lesbian?

Yes, that is what has been reported by her friends in news reports
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1084 on: June 03, 2010, 09:52:26 PM »

i quite smoking cigs almost 2 years ago  but i have been saving a nice ol cigar for this DAY

the fat ugly pig son of satan is toast  and all of the FAT PIGS in aruba and the netherlands that

tomorrow i will wear a new T SHIRT to the airport that says ( The pig is in the cage

puff puff puff puff 

You deserve it! I have seen your posts and work on the internet.

YOU ARE A TRUE BLOOD FOR NATALEE. Much respect!

Smoke `em if you got `em.

SMOKE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!
...and then quit again, cuz it is bad for you. Smile

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: June 03, 2010, 09:53:13 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/mostpopular/story/Natalee-Holloway-Family-Speaks-Out/96McGm4vW0u_cENj03j99A.cspx
(Video)
Natalee Holloway Family Speaks Out
June 3, 2010

Fear, anger and disappointment only begin to scratch the surface of how the family of Natalee Holloway feels about Joran Van Der Sloot, since he was tied to the murder of Stephany Flores.

"It’s a shame that the young lady had to lose her life, everybody said before that guy is a psychopath," says Jug Twitty, Natalee Holloway’s step father.

Family and friends aren't hiding the fact they blame the Aruban law enforcement for Flores' death and the lack of justice for Natalee.

"I lay blame on the first chief of police. He ought to be sitting there right now knowing he let this guy out of jail, so the blood is on his hands as far as I'm concerned," says Twitty.

It's all too familiar of a scenario for those who loved Natalee. Still, they say they are hopeful that maybe Peru and its legal system can do what Aruba didn't.

"I hope something comes out of this. I hope they take him to prison there in Peru or what ever and beat the hell out of him until he says something," says Twitty.

"I am sad for that family. I am sad that nothing has happened to change him. Unless he is incarcerated or proven guilty for this I don't think he will ever change. I don't think he can change he is to sick to change," says Betsy Koepsel.

With Joran's name known worldwide, his former attorney told the CBS Early Show he hopes police don't jump to conclusions.

"He is an easy guy to point the finger at. He's a popular suspect he's someone people believe or think he's got away with murder, even though the evidence says otherwise." says Joe Tacopina.

Flores was killed on the five year anniversary of the Natalee Holloway disappearance.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: June 03, 2010, 09:53:41 PM »

Heartwrenching video of Stephany's funeral.  Her poor mother has to be helped out into a car.
To Stephany's family - Lo siento mucho por su perdida.  Les acompañamos en los sentimientos, y estamos pensando en ustedes en estos duros momentos.

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/489401/familiares-amigos-stephany-flores-le-dieron-ultimo-adios

Relatives and friends of Stephany Flores gave the last farewell
His father, Ricardo Flores asked the Chilean authorities for the immediate deportation of Dutchman Joran van der Sloot

Stephanie Flores and rest in peace. The remains of the girl allegedly killed by the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot lie far in the Gardens of Peace Cemetery in La Molina.

His family and friends said goodbye in the cemetery with great sadness and pain, then it was evening at the Holy Name of Jesus parish Chacarilla.

Embracing the last stuffed given to his daughter, Stephany parents, employers and Marielena Flores Ricardo Ramirez, led the funeral procession.

RICARDO FLORES DEPORTATION the Dutchman REQUESTS
Speaking to reporters, the father of Stephany, Ricardo Flores, requested that the Peruvian justice system to achieve the "immediate" Van der Sloot deported from Chile to Peru.

"And so we can be all quiet and authorities can act according to law in Peru," he said.

what a complete heartbreak watching the video...so so sad...
Stephany was their only daughter...3 sons I believe and her..their only girl...from what I heard..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: June 03, 2010, 09:55:26 PM »

puff puff puff puff 

LOL Robots
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: June 03, 2010, 09:55:57 PM »

Greta up next in five minutes CST ...
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: June 03, 2010, 09:59:32 PM »

HE KILLS ON THE WANING GIBBOUS

Like an animal.  After the full gravitational effect of the moon, pulling the water of the earth towards it, measured in tides.  The effects of the full moon are time scaled to peak for him as the wane begins. He feels this pyhsiologically to a heightened degree -- more than you or I.  Just like the hunting beasts of the wild places on earth.  Fighting against the effects as full moon maximizes, the goon feels the effects flow on a curve through him even as the wane commences. 

A creature of the night -- and the moon.

Compare for yourselves.  Input "May 2005" and "May 2010" and behold the waning gibbous -- just 3-4 days apart on the moon cycle for the murders.  A half decade hence cannot change the physiology.  Hardwired into him, with no mitigating force to counteract it. 

Like an animal.

http://www.moonconnection.com/moon_phases_calendar.phtml

kimi1230
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1090 on: June 03, 2010, 10:00:10 PM »

puff puff puff puff 

robots.....I love to read what you have to say! I've been gone from here for a while due to the death of my mother...but you made me smile robot!

I can't wait until the day that we see this sack of shi_ paying his dues in jail in Peru! The things that I am imagining him going through there just tickle the crap out of me
Smile

No one can make you feel inferior.....unless you give them permission.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: June 03, 2010, 10:01:14 PM »

PERU TO SEARCH Dutchman Van der Sloot to be expelled from CHILE A BORDER TACNA
Written by Radio One
The interior minister, Octavio Salazar, announced today that coordinates with the Chilean authorities to effect the expulsion of Chilean territory of Dutchman Joran van der Sloot was arrested in that country on suspicion of murder by Peruvian Stephany Flores Ramirez (21) .

After confirming that the alleged murderer was caught today by personnel from the Criminal Investigation Police in Chile, said his sector managed to arrest the Chilean Interior Ministry and Interpol - Chile, for the rest find the mechanisms to return to Peru .

"He was captured (Van der Sloot) without putting up resistance, along the route from Santiago to Valparaiso. (...) We are coordinating with the Chilean Ministry of Interior to make all necessary arrangements to bring this person and make it available to the justice, "said the minister.

Miranda Salazar recalled that the National Police of Peru and the Public Prosecutor requested a limited extent of law against Van der Sloot, and the identity of the alleged murderer was known the day after the crime, when the Dutchman had already entered the Chilean territory.

"Let the matter to our authorities, that the police concluded its findings with our prosecutors and that this happens immediately to the judiciary to punish it according to their guilt, because they disrupt cases, referred the holder of the Interior.

http://www.radiouno.com.pe/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15439&Itemid=27
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: June 03, 2010, 10:03:33 PM »

i was at work when the news broke that they arrested him, and only now have gotten home and am reading.

all I have to say is, PRAISE GOD.  thank you, God.  Finally.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: June 03, 2010, 10:03:57 PM »

I am curious about what happened to Joran on May 14th that caused both
Anita and Julia Renho to offer up encouragment on facebook.

In retrospect, now with all that's happened, and knowing when he left Aruba - I think that was his mother's final farewell to him.  I think she had finally had enough, and that was her Adios.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: June 03, 2010, 10:05:55 PM »

hahahahaha....the RU non-humans moved their thread trying to get money donate for the monsters defense..........move it to their hideyhole
hahahahaha

Moved: Joran needs our help ASAP
[ Goto pageGoto page: 1, 2 ]

I have to ask -- what is RU? 
TIA

It is like that drug addicted squirrelly family member that some families have

that people never want to talk about at holiday get-togethers.

LMAO Carpe!  That's definitely the most apt description of that place I have ever seen.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1095 on: June 03, 2010, 10:06:05 PM »

HE KILLS ON THE WANING GIBBOUS

Like an animal.  After the full gravitational effect of the moon, pulling the water of the earth towards it, measured in tides.  The effects of the full moon are time scaled to peak for him as the wane begins. He feels this pyhsiologically to a heightened degree -- more than you or I.  Just like the hunting beasts of the wild places on earth.  Fighting against the effects as full moon maximizes, the goon feels the effects flow on a curve through him even as the wane commences. 

A creature of the night -- and the moon.

Compare for yourselves.  Input "May 2005" and "May 2010" and behold the waning gibbous -- just 3-4 days apart on the moon cycle for the murders.  A half decade hence cannot change the physiology.  Hardwired into him, with no mitigating force to counteract it. 

Like an animal.

http://www.moonconnection.com/moon_phases_calendar.phtml

I always knew he had a waning gibbous... and it made him angry, very angry.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1096 on: June 03, 2010, 10:06:44 PM »

Glenda Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:07 am

It was initially reported that Stephany was stabbed to death, and that turned into a pool of blood and splattered blood all over the walls ~ when in the end, there was no blood at all. In no way do I disregard her murder, God bless this young woman, may she rest in peace and sincere condolences for her family and friends. Someone on Nancy Grace said that Joran will be caught because he doesn't speak the language in South America.... Just shows you the ignorance of the American Media. They make it up as they go along.

So Renho is saying there was no blood at the scene? How the hell would she know...did Joran call her and tell her that? WTF is wrong with her! Why didn't she just say it was dog blood Rolling Eyes and chocolate Rolling Eyes

I'd love to punch her in the head!

Me too Nut.

Hey Julia were you in contact with Joran?  Were you assisting a psychopath murderer trying to escape to another country.

You are going to be punished one day for your actions against these innocent victims.

This one needs a good punch in the head too!  Ugghhh!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: June 03, 2010, 10:10:30 PM »

Thanks TxMom.  I think I'll believe the US Attorney over dipwad Dilma any day!  WIRE FRAUD.  That's what she said. That means electronic transfer of funds.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: June 03, 2010, 10:10:44 PM »

I am curious about what happened to Joran on May 14th that caused both
Anita and Julia Renho to offer up encouragment on facebook.

In retrospect, now with all that's happened, and knowing when he left Aruba - I think that was his mother's final farewell to him.  I think she had finally had enough, and that was her Adios.

Maybe so.  I think something was up and he was depressed.  I think he planned to come back to
Aruba though.  She obviously didn't share any of her inheirentence from Paulus with him, if there was
any money to inherit.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: June 03, 2010, 10:11:51 PM »

I want to see Joran in Peru.  Then, and only then will I feel settled.

The Netherlands sent a delegation to visit Joran.  Is it mandatory to do this when a Dutch citizen is incarcerated in another country?  tia.

Can

I do not know but I find it suspicions.  Could i be that considering an arrest warrant has yet to be issued by Peru ... the Dutch/Arubans are attempting to get Joran back to Holland/Aruba by being first to issue an arrest warrant ... an arrest warrant pertaining to the extortion and wire fraud criminal complaint filed against Joran by US Attorney Joyce Vance.

Think about it.  The jurisdiction where that crime took place is most likely Holland or Aruba.

Janet

+++++++

June 3, 2010 | 1:23 PM ET

As you know doubt know, I have been making calls to Aruba to find out what people know about the latest Joran van der Sloot news.

I have learned - and this is rather curious - that Holloway family lawyer John Q. Kelly has been spotted twice in the last 30 days in Aruba.

His presence (twice in the last 30 days) in Aruba is notable and peculiar since the Aruban authorities have said they have shut down the Natalee investigation and yesterday made a statement that they have nothing to do with this latest Peru investigation for murder.

http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/joran-van-der-sloot-update/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.