May 21, 2024, 11:38:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (SAFE) Karla Victoria Yrigoyen-Rivas, 12, Laredo TX Abducted 9/23/09  (Read 4993 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 23, 2009, 10:22:08 PM »

http://www.news8austin.com/content/top_stories/default.asp?ArID=253294
Amber Alert issued for 12-year-old girl from Laredo
9/23/2009 5:40 PM
By: News 8 Austin Staff

Karla is about 5 feet tall and weighs around 100 pounds, and was last seen wearing a white blouse and blue jeans.        
The Texas Department of Public Safety has issued an Amber Alert for 12-year-old Karla Victoria Yrigoyen-Rivas.

Yrigoyen-Rivas is believed to have been abducted by 28-year-old Jose Angel Cruz AKA Giovanni from Laredo, in Webb County.

She is about 5 feet tall and weighs around 100 pounds, and was last seen wearing a white blouse and blue jeans.

According to officials, Cruz is wearing a blue muscle shirt, blue jeans and yellow work boots.

Officials said he has a tattoo on his right arm of a devil head skull and another tattoo on his right leg of Medusa.

Cruz is about 5 foot 6 inches tall, bald with brown eyes and weighs about 200 pounds.

If you know anything about Yrigoyen-Rivas’s whereabouts, you're asked to call police at (956) 795-2800 or 911.

Click to see Yrigoyen-Rivas official Amber Alert report at BeyondMissing.com.     http://beyondmissing.com/bm?p=Lookup&ID=1273
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 10:25:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 01:53:36 PM »

That AMBER Alert Has Been Cancelled
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/AmberExternalFCServlet?act=retAmberCase&amberId=7011

I am looking for more info before I move it

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 05:32:55 PM »

I checked around and she is still listed at all sites. Her missing poster is also still up at NCMEC

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=1131738&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

I don't know what is up with the link at the post above.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 05:34:28 PM »

Well, now I find this >>
CANCELED Amber Alert : Karla Yrigoyen-Rivas – Laredo, TX   Success StoriesCANCELED Amber Alert : Karla Yrigoyen-Rivas – Laredo, TXThe Laredo Police Department is searching for Karla Victoria Yrigoyen-Rivas, Hispanic female, 12 years old, 8/28/1997, 5′0, 100 lbs, black hair, brown eyes, and white blouse, blue jeans, and black sandals. Police are looking for Jose Angel Cruz, AKA Giovanni, Hispanic, male, 28 years old, 5′6, 200, bald, brown, and last seen wearing blue muscle shirt, blue jeans, and yellow boots, devil head skull on right arm and Medusa on right leg in her abduction. Law enforcement officials believe this child to be in grave or immediate danger.Please contact : Laredo Police Department at 956-795-2800
http://www.amberalert.com/alerts/4921e0ef178fbad526a650662f115496/

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 05:37:27 PM »

if she is still missing, why was the amber alert canceled?

Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 06:07:00 PM »

They probably feel she is no longer in Texas.  He probably took her to Mexico where it is more common to see a older man with a young teen.  but that is just my opinion.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 07:33:11 PM »

He is most likely a drug gang member and she is in big trouble..
There are over 350 young girls missing in laredo Nuevo Mexico in just 10 years. Some of there scattered remains have been found in the surrounding desert and authorities have explained the circumstances of there deaths as ritual murders.. Tortured then murdered..
Santeria !!
Machismo !!

Most of the time the victim is never found..

It is said that Rich and Powerful Mexicans pay Males to bring them young victims
The culprits have been said to be Rich business people as well as politicians and drug people..
ALL of them feel they are above the law as they pay off police.

NOW we are talking about a A WAR ZONE..
Most Americans have there naive heads up there butts over this FACT.

http://projects.latimes.com/mexico-drug-war/#/its-a-war
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2009, 07:44:51 PM »

This was written in 2007 But It is all true.. Still

But in the country that made the term "machismo" famous, where women were given the right to vote only in 1953, women's rights advocates said rape and other violence against women are still not treated as serious crimes. [In Mexico, an Unpunished Crime, By Mary Jordan, Washington Post, July 30, 2002]

In some Mexican states, men may freely kidnap women for sex, a custom known as "rapto," which is regarded as a harmless amusement by men despite the unsuccessful attempts of women's groups to criminalize it.

In early 2006, Mexico City decided it should mount a campaign against the rampant sexist behavior of Mexican males, largely because workplace harassment against women is so commonplace. But the supposed message of gender respect was lost in a bizarre public education campaign featuring sex dolls in various positions, er employment venues. One billboard showed a sex doll dressed up as an executive secretary at a desk. Some might think that such images sent the message was that all women, even those professionally employed, are available.

In Juarez, the murders of hundreds of young women over the last decade have been of little importance for the men in charge of law enforcement there. But some Mexican officials have blamed the victims. It should be a national scandal that the crimes remain unsolved after so many years. But it isn't—which speaks volumes about how little respect Mexican society has for women.

Read it all here..

http://vdare.com/walker/070117_top_ten.htm
linds1980
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2009, 06:15:42 AM »

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/62459497.html

Missing 12-Year-Old Texas Girl Now Believed To Be In Mexico

LAREDO (September 28, 2009)—A 12-year-old Laredo girl whose disappearance a week ago Tuesday led the Texas Department of Public Safety to issue a statewide Amber Alert is still missing and may be in Mexico.

The Amber Alert for Karla Victoria Yrigoyen-Rivas, however, has been canceled.

KGNS-TV is reporting that authorities are reviewing surveillance video that shows that the girl is in Mexico.

The station reported that police are working with authorities in Mexico to try to locate her.

According to several reports, it’s possible the girl went willingly.

She’s believed to be with Jose Angel Cruz, 28, who also goes by the name Giovanni, the DPS said last week.

He’s Hispanic, about 5-foot-6, weighs about 200 pounds, is bald and has brown eyes.

He was wearing a blue muscle shirt, blue jeans and yellow work boots.

He has a tattoo of a devil head skull on his right arm and a medusa on his right leg.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 03:16:45 PM »

http://laredobuzz.com/2009/10/karla-rivas-back-at-home-with-mother/

no copy/paste allowed

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.