May 03, 2024, 12:50:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #80  (Read 409446 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2008, 08:30:11 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I have been having a bad day today. I lost my grandmother year ago. I don't know if it is Caylee being found or my sadness of not going to my grandmother's funeral that has put me in a funk. I had to go to London for a Led Zepplin concert when my Grandma passed, so that is pretty crappy on my end and I am feeling really gulity today because I didn't go to her funeral. 

I HOPE and PRAY Casey feels 1 million times the guilt because she doesn't go to Caylee's funeral.

I hope this isn't too off topic, but I have been crying all day.
Your grandma knew you loved her, I am very familiar with guilty feelings over many things, everybody has guilt over something. Go take Joe for a walk, and clear your head, you might feel better.
Thanks for your thoughts, I will take him for a walk. Thanks again.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2008, 08:30:40 PM »

At this point, I truly think the Anthony's are damned if they do and damned it they don't.  But they brought this on themselves and I have no sympathy for them!! JMO

oooppssss I got locked outta the last cage...cooking cookies and they needed attention!  AS far as sympathy....WHY?  these people have known Caylee was deceased as long, if not longer, than we have. When the results of the hair in the trunk with the death band, coupled with all the other indication...THEY KNEW!! Had they not coddled Caset in jail and at home...had they gotten tough, had they not carried on with her lies...had they told her THEY KNEW...perhaps, just perhaps she might have admitted it or at least got mad and said something that would have led to recovering Caylee's body. I blame them, in part, for Caylee laying in the field for all those months.

I so agree!  Never did we hear them ask her "Casey, I need the truth, I need to know!"  They just helped Casey perpetuate her lies.  Actually, I think Casey told them exactly what they wanted to hear.  In a way, I think Casey continued her lies to appease Cindy.

I still have to wonder how different, if any,  it was when she got home after her first bail was posted. 

MT  I think you are 100% correct.  I think Cindy has perpetuated Casey's lies for a long time.  Some mom's don't want to believe their kids can do any wrong, they think it reflects on them.  I think when Casey lied to her mom and blamed others for her behavior Cindy jumped on it like white on rice, and ran with it.  Since childhood.  JMO 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2008, 08:30:58 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I have been having a bad day today. I lost my grandmother year ago. I don't know if it is Caylee being found or my sadness of not going to my grandmother's funeral that has put me in a funk. I had to go to London for a Led Zepplin concert when my Grandma passed, so that is pretty crappy on my end and I am feeling really gulity today because I didn't go to her funeral. 

I HOPE and PRAY Casey feels 1 million times the guilt because she doesn't go to Caylee's funeral.

do not feel guilty...your Grandma knew you were there....in your  heart and hers
Thanks Sunny.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2008, 08:31:33 PM »

If I ever get out of this snow, I swear I'm gonna bite AL Gore!!!

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2008, 08:32:40 PM »

Wow - smells so much better in here!! 

Mytime, what happened to your avi with the blinking eyes in the last thread? I saw it in the beginning!

I have been waiting for my glasses so I can engage in more serious conversations!!  But MM wont give them to me.

Klaas - would it be too much trouble for you to put some sophisticated glasses on me!!

Here you go!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2008, 08:32:45 PM »

If I ever get out of this snow, I swear I'm gonna bite AL Gore!!!

I see alot of global warming going on there!

Lisa
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2008, 08:33:17 PM »

Hi Joesmas!  I am so sorry to hear that you are hurting today.  It will be better as time goes on.  My sister passed away a few years ago. She passed away in the nursing home after I told her son (my nephew) to take some rest and go home for the night.  My sister died all alone and I felt terrible guilt from that.  From time to time I still really miss my sister but it does get better over time.  The first anniversary and the first year is always the worst.  Take care of yourself and take it easy on yourself.  Since you love your dog so much, it might help also if you do something special for him as soon as you feel able to do so.  Monkey Hugs!

Karen 

Karen, I am so sorry about your sister. My dog does help me. Thanks so much. I am doing much better with you monkeys. I couldn't tell my family today what was wrong with me.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2008, 08:34:22 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!![/b]

A Christmas program at the home church of my daughter, SIL and four grandkids (5-10) is where it is at.  All four muchkins will have a part as well as SIL.

Papa and Mama are springing for a Japanese dinner prior to the program.

Anyways ... a 45 minute drive to the Eastern Fraser Valley is ahead of us.  Snow and freezing temperatures abound but ... the freeway is kept clear and salted.  Everything should be find.

Tomorrow, Janet
5:25 PM PT

Have fun Janet!  How come I wasn't invited??  I like Japanese food too!! 

Good night!!  Stay safe and warm!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2008, 08:34:38 PM »

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

There are two days in every week that we should not worry about, two days that should be kept free from fear and apprehension.

One is yesterday, with its mistakes and cares, its faults and blunders, its aches and pains. Yesterday has passed, forever beyond our control.

All the money in the world cannot bring back yesterday. We cannot undo a single act we performed. Nor can we erase a single word we've said - yesterday is gone!

The other day we shouldn't worry about is tomorrow, with its impossible adversaries, its burden, its hopeful promise and poor performance. Tomorrow is beyond our control.

Tomorrow's sun will rise either in splendor or behind a mask of clouds - but it will rise. And until it does, we have no stake in tomorrow, for it is yet unborn.

This leaves only one day - today. Any person can fight the battles of just one day. It is only when we add the burdens of yesterday and tomorrow that we break down.

It is not the experience of today that drives people mad - it is the remorse of bitterness for something which happened yesterday, and the dread of what tomorrow may bring.

Let us, therefore, live one day at a time!

Author Unknown

*Hugs*

Tater,I have that poem framed,and hanging in my bedroom. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2008, 08:34:50 PM »

N2WISHN.  Sorry not ignoring you.  Tried to respond on the last thread but couldn't and don't know how to bring the post over.

I like your theory as to why she left the car at Amscot on that day.  

But I still think she meant to go back and get it before it was towed in order to keep with the "story" that the kidnappers stole it.  Maybe to drive it into the water or whatever Cindy said she would have done with it.

Also, earlier today I had posted a link to a site that I had run across that I am convinced is an explanation of the thinking and acting out of this family.  Please read it and let me know your ideas.  I really respect your take on things.  Thanks, Bev

http://ask.metafilter.com/59628/Ive-invented-a-complete-imaginary-world-Am-I-insane

I checked that out. Interesting.

Trimm..thank you for checking it out.  I read it a couple of days ago..and at first I didn't really think much of it.  But it stayed in the back of my mind.  Then when I went back and read the comments at the bottom and a couple of people said that they did it and sometimes had trouble keeping the "imaginary life in their head" apart from their real life....I was like WHOA!!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2008, 08:35:08 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!![/b]

A Christmas program at the home church of my daughter, SIL and four grandkids (5-10) is where it is at.  All four muchkins will have a part as well as SIL.

Papa and Mama are springing for a Japanese dinner prior to the program.

Anyways ... a 45 minute drive to the Eastern Fraser Valley is ahead of us.  Snow and freezing temperatures abound but ... the freeway is kept clear and salted.  Everything should be find.

Tomorrow, Janet
5:25 PM PT

Have fun - be safe.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2008, 08:35:22 PM »

This is for SunnyinTX who asked about the freelance producer:

There were some tense moments on Saturday at the memorial for Caylee at the crime scene that's filled with stuffed animals.

People became furious after a freelance producer said he was going to remove all the toys and gifts from the scene.

"This is so wrong and we will not let you take it," said a person at the memorial.

Skip Davis said he would take the toys to a home for underprivileged children in Orlando. He said the Anthony family asked him to do it.

Even though Davis said he would take the gifts, after the altercation with the crowd of onlookers, he left without taking anything.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28316449/

Now why do the A's have a freelance producer?

Lisa

thanks ...I am so glad the people around there spoke out...loudly I imagine. The A's asked him?!?!?!....well the memorial doesn't belong to them.....it belongs to everyone who has prayed for that little girl to be found...hopefully alive, to all the searchers who at great risk to themselves tramped through the marshes and swamps looking for her little body, to everyone who has shed tears for this child who touched the heart of so many...how dare they. they sure weren't worried about Caylee laying out there and rotting for months.  the A's should be thanking people for caring so much for Caylee....for the Caylee they made a disposable child. And what the hell is a freelance producer anyway? And why do they need one??  These people just make me more and more angry!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2008, 08:36:15 PM »

At this point, I truly think the Anthony's are damned if they do and damned it they don't.  But they brought this on themselves and I have no sympathy for them!! JMO

oooppssss I got locked outta the last cage...cooking cookies and they needed attention!  AS far as sympathy....WHY?  these people have known Caylee was deceased as long, if not longer, than we have. When the results of the hair in the trunk with the death band, coupled with all the other indication...THEY KNEW!! Had they not coddled Caset in jail and at home...had they gotten tough, had they not carried on with her lies...had they told her THEY KNEW...perhaps, just perhaps she might have admitted it or at least got mad and said something that would have led to recovering Caylee's body. I blame them, in part, for Caylee laying in the field for all those months.

I so agree!  Never did we hear them ask her "Casey, I need the truth, I need to know!"  They just helped Casey perpetuate her lies.  Actually, I think Casey told them exactly what they wanted to hear.  In a way, I think Casey continued her lies to appease Cindy.

I still have to wonder how different, if any,  it was when she got home after her first bail was posted. 

MT  I think you are 100% correct.  I think Cindy has perpetuated Casey's lies for a long time.  Some mom's don't want to believe their kids can do any wrong, they think it reflects on them.  I think when Casey lied to her mom and blamed others for her behavior Cindy jumped on it like white on rice, and ran with it.  Since childhood.  JMO 

Precisely my sentiments, MM!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2008, 08:36:57 PM »

Psst......Here little Duckie, here little Duckie - Come to Mytime!!!  I have a little treat for you!!

LOL - love em!!  I will wear for my serious discussions!!

So you won't be wearing them after all?      

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2008, 08:38:40 PM »

Psst......Here little Duckie, here little Duckie - Come to Mytime!!!  I have a little treat for you!!

Klaas ... are you going to give mytime the red button?  Are ya?  Are ya?

Janet

JANET!!!     
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2008, 08:41:44 PM »

This is for SunnyinTX who asked about the freelance producer:

There were some tense moments on Saturday at the memorial for Caylee at the crime scene that's filled with stuffed animals.

People became furious after a freelance producer said he was going to remove all the toys and gifts from the scene.

"This is so wrong and we will not let you take it," said a person at the memorial.

Skip Davis said he would take the toys to a home for underprivileged children in Orlando. He said the Anthony family asked him to do it.

Even though Davis said he would take the gifts, after the altercation with the crowd of onlookers, he left without taking anything.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28316449/

Now why do the A's have a freelance producer?

Lisa

OMG..I must have missed this somehow.  Feeling like I have been kicked in the gut.  Bet the MEMORIAL SERVICE will be put into their Documentary or Movie or whatever.   I could spit!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2008, 08:41:56 PM »

Oh Joesamas, I'm not sure if I'm going to answer this correctly, but you made me smile. I can only tell you that if one of my grandkids had the chance to go to London to see Led Zepplin instead of sitting around crying for me, I would tell them to goooooo! Please don't feel crappy, I'm sure she was smiling with you the whole time! My heart is with you, you are such a 70's baby!!! I love you!
My family said the exact same, GO! If Jimmy Page hadn't have broken his finger I would have been there Thanksgiving. Only thing is I didn't like Led Zepplin until I went to that concert. My best friend had tickets, he had never been to England so I was more of a tour guide. I'm more of an 80's girl. Thanks Boo!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2008, 08:42:18 PM »

What is this free lance producer in charge of ? I hope that this isn't for a memorial service. The public down there should just not have anything to do with anything the ANT family conjures up for Caylee's service. IF they need to have a producer, then it is for schlock and fake tears and fake crying. Glad the public drove the guy off. I saw a sound bite on CNN at the memorial. People are crying and expressing heartfelt emotions in notes and cards. The sympathy is for Caylee, not the ANT family. For a child that isn't going to grow up. The child was just an ordinary child full of life.   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2008, 08:42:43 PM »

Precisely my sentiments, MM!

I know Misuer Mytime I took them from you!!!   And did I mention you look Mytyfine!!! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #99 on: December 21, 2008, 08:43:00 PM »

For Joes Gramma:

Stairway to Heaven

And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold.
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last.
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll.

And she's buying the stairway to heaven.

She was obviously a great woman, look at her granddaughter!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.