May 22, 2024, 03:07:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 190974 times)
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: November 08, 2010, 10:34:53 PM »

Why is their house so trashed and why is there a big hole in the floor of her room??

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: November 08, 2010, 10:53:24 PM »

Why is their house so trashed and why is there a big hole in the floor of her room??

LE came in and tore stuff up looking for evidence.  I suspect blood evidence. 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: November 08, 2010, 11:38:37 PM »

Good for Zahra painting her room that lovely shade of pink.  Goth's hate pink and it shows me that she was already not a conformist to her sick parental units.  She looks to have had a wonderful spirit for a young girl. 

Zahra know that you are loved and that many would have died to have had you as their daughter.  All your earthly terrors are gone now sweet girl so you can rest easy now.

Hi Monks--I rarely post here as the life and death of this precious child is too horrendous to contemplate.  I did want to comment on FatCat's mention that people would love to have had Zahra as their own.  I can't imagine having a more brave, courageous or beautiful daughter.  She was a real treasure who apparently was just thrown away like garbage.  I hope the responsible parties, and we likely know who they are, receive the punishment they deserve.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: November 09, 2010, 12:13:40 AM »

If what Gothmom wrote in her letters to her dear cousins, who she hasn't communicated with in some time, was even partially true..she would not be sitting in a jail cell for writing a bogus ransom note for a dead child.

If she could lead LE to a place where her prosthetic leg was found and bones..then she knew and participated in what happened..and still has not told the truth to LE nor her close family members..ie..her daughters vs her cousin she hasn't seen in some time. (And who by the way made some $ off of selling these letters....who got the money....and who really believes what is in those letters)...15 minutes of fame and a few bucks won't bring Zahra back..nor clear Gothmom.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: November 09, 2010, 01:08:12 AM »

Investigators looking into Elisa Baker's finances  (video)

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Cousin-Visits-Elisa-Baker-in-Jail-106915208.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: November 09, 2010, 07:10:36 AM »

http://www.goblueridge.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10718:zahra-missing-one-month-today&catid=1
Zahra: Missing One Month Today    
Written by Steve Frank   
Tuesday, 09 November 2010 07:55 AM
It has been a month today since Zahra Baker was reported missing to Hickory Police, and the twists and turns of the case have been many in the past month.  The latest is that the Catawba County’ district attorney’s office has asked the state attorney general to speed up testing on evidence in the disappearance of the 10-year-old, including testing on a bone found in a Caldwell wooded area and a mattress recovered from a landfill in Caldwell.
Zahra’s prosthetic leg was found in the wooded area near where the bone was found—the missing girl losing part of her leg to cancer when she was younger. The request for all due haste is already being acted on, Capt. Thurman Whisnant with the Hickory Police Department said yesterday, “The SBI made it priority number one,” according to Whisnant. Zahra was last seen by someone other than a family member Sept. 25, and police have searched several areas in the investigation into Zahra’s disappearance. Last weekend, Adam Baker, Zahra’s father, was evicted from his Hickory home, but what has not been revealed by lawmen is whether the Australia native’s passport has been revoked.

Last Updated on Tuesday, 09 November 2010 07:58 AM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #506 on: November 09, 2010, 08:52:24 AM »

If what Gothmom wrote in her letters to her dear cousins, who she hasn't communicated with in some time, was even partially true..she would not be sitting in a jail cell for writing a bogus ransom note for a dead child.

If she could lead LE to a place where her prosthetic leg was found and bones..then she knew and participated in what happened..and still has not told the truth to LE nor her close family members..ie..her daughters vs her cousin she hasn't seen in some time. (And who by the way made some $ off of selling these letters....who got the money....and who really believes what is in those letters)...15 minutes of fame and a few bucks won't bring Zahra back..nor clear Gothmom.

Who writes to people, even family, you have not seen or spoken to in years?  I have drifted away from some family members and wouldn't think of contacting them in times of a crisis.  The only reason I can think for EB to renew contact with the cousins is for publicity, to spin things in an attempt to look like a victim. 
These people cannot even judge her character or comment on her life, they have not been around.  I cannot think of any reason for these people to come forward other than the "fifteen minutes" of attention.  It doesn't make sense for them to make any comments or judge her reaction to  the loss of Zahra.  To me, it is all a con game be EB and he cousins should be ashamed of themselves for injecting themselves into this.;

MOO

Terri
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #507 on: November 09, 2010, 08:53:53 AM »

Self edit;  "by EB" and "the cousins"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: November 09, 2010, 08:56:59 AM »

Click on more 

Klaas...that is just adorable.....thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: November 09, 2010, 10:18:59 AM »

Hickory pd to search new location today for Zahra Baker. Will not say where.

http://twitter.com/RadBerkywcnc
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #510 on: November 09, 2010, 10:32:19 AM »

Thank-you
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: November 09, 2010, 11:12:20 AM »

One Month Later: No Sign Of Zahra Baker

Hickory, NC -- Tuesday marks one month since Zahra Baker, 10, was reported missing by her father through a 911 call.

Zahra's father, Adam Baker, reported her missing October 9. Authorities said they believe the girl is dead, but no one has been charged in her disappearance.

Zahra's stepmother, Elisa Baker, has been jailed on an obstruction of justice charge since the weekend Zahra disappeared. Police said she admitted writing a fake ransom note found at the scene of a fire in the family's backyard the same day Zahra was reported missing.

Police found a prosthetic leg at a Caldwell County home where Elisa lived with Zahra until mid-September. Investigators later said the prothetic leg was a match to the one issued to Zahra following her battle with bone cancer.

Earlier this month, investigators found a bone that may be related to the case in Caldwell County. Police said the bone was sent to the state medical examiner's office for analysis.

The NC Department of Justice said DNA analysis at the SBI lab can take from two or three days to a week or more, depending on the size and type of the submission and the type of analysis.

Emily Dietrich, Zahra's biological mother, said she believes her daughter is dead. Dietrich said she suffered postnatal depression after Zahra's birth and handed over custody to Adam Baker. Later, though, she decided she wanted to be in the girl's life and spent years trying to track the pair. But every time she found Baker, she said, he would disappear.

Adam Baker was temporarily jailed on unrelated charged for writing bad checks.

http://www.digtriad.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=150310&catid=57
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: November 09, 2010, 11:33:08 AM »

Maybe step-monster gave it up. We can only hope.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: November 09, 2010, 11:52:51 AM »

Maybe step-monster gave it up. We can only hope.

I hope you are right but it has been a month and I think if she was going to do it she would have said something by now. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: November 09, 2010, 12:13:41 PM »

One month later the search for Zahra continues (with video)

CHARLOTTE -- It's been one month since investigators in Hickory started searching for 10-year-old Zahra Baker, who is now believed to be dead. An Amber Alert was issued for Baker Oct. 9. Her father Adam Baker reported her missing.

Investigators later canceled the Amber Alert after Zahra's stepmother, Elisa Baker, admitted to writing a fake ransom note. Elisa Baker is charged with obstruction of justice and is being held on a $65,000 bond.

Officers arrested Adam Baker on charges unrelated to the case. He's now free on bond.

Meanwhile, the N.C. Medical Examiner's Office is testing a bone that search teams recovered in Caldwell County Wednesday. Crews also found Zahra Baker's prosthetic leg in the same area.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/632535/one-month-later-the-search-for-zahra-continues
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: November 09, 2010, 12:30:06 PM »

if that bone comes back as Zahras, and the police are searching elsewhere, then it's fair to assume what EB told police is that AB dismembered Zahra. Easier to find a whole body than pieces. (Although I cannot fathom the reasoning behind it if the child died from "natural causes") how can a parent stand by while you're child is ill and not seek medical help?
I'll bet they founf what the bone was wrapped in and that's what was sent to the lab as well. Sickos!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: November 09, 2010, 12:33:41 PM »

if that bone comes back as Zahras, and the police are searching elsewhere, then it's fair to assume what EB told police is that AB dismembered Zahra. Easier to find a whole body than pieces. (Although I cannot fathom the reasoning behind it if the child died from "natural causes") how can a parent stand by while you're child is ill and not seek medical help?
I'll bet they founf what the bone was wrapped in and that's what was sent to the lab as well. Sickos!!

They also have the mattress from the dump and thinking about what the results of that may be scare the heck out of me.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: November 09, 2010, 12:37:20 PM »

The Search For Zahra Baker
Zahra Baker, 10, was reported missing on October 9, 2010. Since then, police have been searching for clues in her disappearance. Here is NewsChannel 36's timeline of events and locations in the case. Search locations are in blue, other important locations in the case are in red.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=108431947731587412095.0004943ea75dc772b14e1&ll=35.837855,-81.460876&spn=0.390766,0.615921&t=h&z=11
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: November 09, 2010, 01:02:07 PM »

Isn't Zahra's birthday coming up?  November 19th? Can someone confirm this?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: November 09, 2010, 01:16:08 PM »

thanks
we should know soon,as it is a little hard to hide that activity, considering who
they are looking for

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.