May 17, 2024, 01:23:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 344276 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #160 on: December 24, 2008, 10:37:22 AM »

Where I live we have had sleet/freezing rain and snow and more snow and are expecting more snow in the next few days.    I'm all for a white Christmas but this is frustrating!   

I have to get off of here in few and won't be able to be on here much the next couple of days.  We celebrate tonight and tomorrow.  Then on Friday we will do our Christmas with our kids and granddaughter.  Hopefully I will be able to check in here on Friday before everyone comes over. 

Merry Christmas to all the great monkeys here!  I'm sure glad I found this site. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: December 24, 2008, 10:39:44 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and MERRY CHRISTMAS.
This will be quite an interesting testimony!  I cannt wait to see what she says when she is face to face with ZG!

Wouldn't she just say " No...that's not Zanny, you have the wrong person" seems the simplest solution...???

Merry Christmas Monkeys !! 
That's exactly what she's going to say.

YES THATS WHAT SHE WILL SAY!! BUT THATS WHAT WE WANT MONKEYS!!! WE WANT HER TO STICK TO HER LUDACRIS STORY SO BAEZ WILL BE LEFT WITH NOTHING TO PROTECT!! THEY WILL CHEW HER UP AND EAT HER UP ALIVE AT TRIAL.

Won't help if they postpone it till after the criminal trial, will it?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #162 on: December 24, 2008, 10:41:42 AM »

scoobysnack 
Dec 24, 2008 | 10:36 AM I was told by my LE source that the book we have seen Caylee with was in the bag with her body, I wonder why the "BIOTCH" didn't put her baby (doll) in there also.. instead she rides around with it in the car seat, that is very strange ..
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/11/27/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony_Part_II?page_no=1697

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #163 on: December 24, 2008, 10:43:25 AM »

This will be quite an interesting testimony!  I cannt wait to see what she says when she is face to face with ZG!

Wouldn't she just say " No...that's not Zanny, you have the wrong person" seems the simplest solution...???

YES THATS WHAT SHE WILL SAY!! BUT THATS WHAT WE WANT MONKEYS!!! WE WANT HER TO STICK TO HER LUDACRIS STORY SO BAEZ WILL BE LEFT WITH NOTHING TO PROTECT!! THEY WILL CHEW HER UP AND EAT HER UP ALIVE AT TRIAL.

Won't help if they postpone it till after the criminal trial, will it?

lets hope it will be before. The trial wont be for a long while..you have to think, they have yet to change the venue. the defense has yet to observe the body, the crime scene, photos. Then their experts have to write their reports. They will have the the first court in March...and thats basically just a continuance, then there is the evidence hearing...it will be a while

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: December 24, 2008, 10:49:17 AM »

Just wanted to stop in and wish all here a

Happy Holiday and a Blessed and Safe New year!!!

While we all assumed the outcome I never expected the rush of feelings that came with the news the day her remains were found.  As I shopped for my children every time I heard a little girls voice or saw a child's eyes light up looking at toys in the stores I would think of Caylee and what an impact this case has had on so many I cant Imagine how anyone who knew them personally can be feeling my heart goes out to the Grund family and all who knew and truly loved Caylee

DES if your out there your posts are missed hope all is well
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: December 24, 2008, 10:55:56 AM »

here ya go guys..here is some COMIC RELIEF for you guys for Christmas..Things here have been so sad lately...thought ya might awanna see something funny for Christmas....

I hope you all have a great one and I will talk ta ya after the Holidays!

Nikki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTbZROCET7E

"God dont like ugly"
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #166 on: December 24, 2008, 10:56:09 AM »

GM and Merry Christmas..hope you have survived all that shoveling SS.

Are you getting the "warm-up" today?

If my children were small, I just don't see me involving them in this.  Maybe I was too protective of my children.  Just wouldn't want to expose them to all the horrors of this.

Yes, I survived...actually, although I was sore..it may just be the catalyst that gets me working out again..unfortunately a big drawback to working on the computer is the lack of exercise..got a few pounds to knock off since I started my business back up. Got to get into shape for our two weeks of summer 

We are warming up and the slush and sleet is on the way...normally I would be upset but the timing of this storm means I won't have to make the trip down to my in-laws

My kids know a bit about Caylee...I try to keep the story simple to them but i also want them to understand that their are bad people in the world. They've seen Caylee's picture on the news but I won't get into details with them or tell them that her mother was the murderer...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: December 24, 2008, 10:57:23 AM »

Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!
Please keep those suffering loss this holiday season in your thoughts and prayers..

also, this has been virtually non-existant on MSM news, but please keep all the families affected by the disaster at Kingston,TN's TVA steamplant in your thoughts as well. This is where I grew up. The major street covered by all of the water and muck is where my home is. luckily, my family did NOT get flooded...but several of our friends did..
Thank goodness no one was hurt, but environmentally, it's been compared to the exxon spill. ( i read that this morning- not sure how true that is).
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #168 on: December 24, 2008, 11:05:37 AM »

Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!
Please keep those suffering loss this holiday season in your thoughts and prayers..

also, this has been virtually non-existant on MSM news, but please keep all the families affected by the disaster at Kingston,TN's TVA steamplant in your thoughts as well. This is where I grew up. The major street covered by all of the water and muck is where my home is. luckily, my family did NOT get flooded...but several of our friends did..
Thank goodness no one was hurt, but environmentally, it's been compared to the exxon spill. ( i read that this morning- not sure how true that is).

I did see this, how awful. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: December 24, 2008, 11:05:38 AM »

BBL...must try to get some work done before 3:00 pm.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: December 24, 2008, 11:08:47 AM »

Zanny Who? 

After all that shoveling are you typing with your fingers or your tongue?

Merry Christmas. 

At least you gave me two decent options   

Merry Christmas back at Ya! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: December 24, 2008, 11:12:36 AM »

GM and Merry Christmas..hope you have survived all that shoveling SS.

Are you getting the "warm-up" today?

If my children were small, I just don't see me involving them in this.  Maybe I was too protective of my children.  Just wouldn't want to expose them to all the horrors of this.

Yes, I survived...actually, although I was sore..it may just be the catalyst that gets me working out again..unfortunately a big drawback to working on the computer is the lack of exercise..got a few pounds to knock off since I started my business back up. Got to get into shape for our two weeks of summer 

We are warming up and the slush and sleet is on the way...normally I would be upset but the timing of this storm means I won't have to make the trip down to my in-laws

My kids know a bit about Caylee...I try to keep the story simple to them but i also want them to understand that their are bad people in the world. They've seen Caylee's picture on the news but I won't get into details with them or tell them that her mother was the murderer...

Bet you had all this planned out perfectly so you could stay home.  LOL

Good idea (what a shame that we have to) to make kids aware that there really are bad people out there.  What I was really refering to was the parents bringing them out to the memorial... I don't think I would do that..seems like it would be too emotional...like someone doing that interview and said she would like to cut Casey's throat and throw her in a ditch.  Wouldn't want kids to hear that.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #172 on: December 24, 2008, 11:13:02 AM »

Did you listen to all three calls? I'm sure the cop was scared as well, but IIRC, Kronk said he was too, and that's why he wasn't going back there. I could be wrong.. I'll have to listen to them again. 

Okie dokie...I was wrong, lol. I have no problem with being wrong, lol.

***Kronk made the first of his calls Aug. 11 at 4:28 p.m., saying he found something suspicious near "the Anthonys' home."

"I don't know what it is; I'm not telling you it was Caylee or anything of that nature," Kronk told a female dispatcher. He said he would not take a closer look because he saw a venomous snake nearby.
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:903044239&start=1

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: December 24, 2008, 11:18:03 AM »

Well, one thing was answered by the Kronk 911 calls:  he saw a "white" bag and a "white" board.  Caylee was found in a "black" bag.  So...it wasn't Caylee laying in a bag on the side of the road back in August.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: December 24, 2008, 11:19:59 AM »

Bet you had all this planned out perfectly so you could stay home.  LOL
The Power of Prayer 

Good idea (what a shame that we have to) to make kids aware that there really are bad people out there.  What I was really refering to was the parents bringing them out to the memorial... I don't think I would do that..seems like it would be too emotional...like someone doing that interview and said she would like to cut Casey's throat and throw her in a ditch.  Wouldn't want kids to hear that.

I totally agree with you...I still remember the protests way back and the boy who's arm was hurt...the mother could have cared less

Also the small child carrying the sign "Baby Killer"  some parents need a good spanking..

I never saw the one you gave as an example...how awful for a child to hear..what are the children learning from such a disgusting example..you can teach a child but they learn from example most of all..

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: December 24, 2008, 11:24:10 AM »

HEY MONKS I sent my friend Zenaida Gonzalez an email two days ago when they asked for a continuance on her civil court case against the anthonys. and i asked her what she thought was going to happen now...and here was her response.

Thanks, you are so comforting. From what i can see I still expect my court date to go good. Even with all thats happened with them asking for a continuance because they found the baby. But you wouldnt believe the idiots that still think i did this. but there is a god who knows who did it, and that bitch is going to have to pay for all the wrong she has done. Its not fair what some of us have had to go through because of her lies. . thank you for being here for me, you have a friend from the heart in me.
Zenaida

SO I REACHED OUT TO HER AGAIN AND ASKED HER IF CASEY WOULD HAVE TO TESTIFY>>>>>>AND HERE IS HER ANSWER

Yes she has been appointed to testify, and so do her parents, i am anxiously awaiting the day that i finally for the first time get to see her face to face. merry christmas amanda, thanks for being so supportive.
Z

10Q NO1!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #176 on: December 24, 2008, 11:33:04 AM »

Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a very safe, and Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: December 24, 2008, 11:39:15 AM »

Well, one thing was answered by the Kronk 911 calls:  he saw a "white" bag and a "white" board.  Caylee was found in a "black" bag.  So...it wasn't Caylee laying in a bag on the side of the road back in August.

People were calling in so many tips. Any bag on the roadside was called in. Some bags were found with clothes and other just trash.

It is almost like the law of averages .... eventually one of these tips would pan out. I would almost bet that many people in Orlando called in multiple tips.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: December 24, 2008, 11:44:04 AM »

Yes, that's what she'll say but it won't be the end of it.  Mr. Morgan will question her about the "Real" Zenaida and all of the circumstances leading up to her last seeing Caylee with the phoney Zenaida.  Either she answers or she automatically forfeits the lawsuit. It won't be a matter of just her saying that's the wrong person.  She won't get out of depositions that easily.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: December 24, 2008, 11:45:05 AM »

Meter Reader Who Found Caylee To Tell Story Soon
Kronk Plans To Talk To Media After New Year

http://www.wesh.com/news/18344942/detail.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.