May 14, 2024, 05:36:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #761 6/26 - 6/30/08  (Read 243026 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: June 29, 2008, 12:33:27 AM »

O/T

Klaas ... I was checking the "Who is online" section.  Could you please explain to me the difference between "Guest" and "Yahoo Spider".

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: June 29, 2008, 12:38:01 AM »

O/T

Klaas ... I was checking the "Who is online" section.  Could you please explain to me the difference between "Guest" and "Yahoo Spider".

Thanks

Janet

A guest is a real person that is logged in but not signed in.

A Yahoo Spider or Google Spider are search bots that read the forum.  Has to do with search engine placement and stuff.  I don't know how to explain that technical stuff and it's not all that technical, I just don't pay attention to how it works. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: June 29, 2008, 12:39:17 AM »

OMG,    When did anyone at SM accuse Renee of being PVDS girlfriend, LOLOL. 

Yes, Renee your texts have been abused at SM 
Haha I knew you would like that post..Not sure where she came up with that,she must of got Karen Janssen confused with herself  Can anyone prove that she has told the truth about anything? I don't think anyone can,but for sure we can prove she is a lying POS 

Lets debate this case Renee,Since you are this so called expert that has been following the case since the beginning. I think you are a sinister lying POS and a proven scum of the earth. Lets meet at NWO and count the lies you have posted about Natalee and her Family.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 12:44:58 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: June 29, 2008, 12:41:55 AM »

O/T

Thanks

Janet

A Yahoo Spider or Google Spider are search bots that read the forum.  Has to do with search engine placement and stuff.  I don't know how to explain that technical stuff and it's not all that technical, I just don't pay attention to how it works. 

Thanks Klaas.

Is there any way of determining where the "search bots" originate?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: June 29, 2008, 12:49:00 AM »

Thanks Klaas.

Janet
They are meaningless Janet..All forums have them and they are all over the net. As Klass stated they are not real people. Although I observed guest posters at BFN a year ago,reading posts and searching BFN and I was told they were Bots Interestingly enough after me and a few commented on this,Reality opened up his new forum BNH and the guests option was shut off at BFN for those who got to read without registering. Our forum here at SM anyone can read or search,other forums are set up so only registered users can do that,the bots cant read or search anything.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 12:57:04 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: June 29, 2008, 12:50:02 AM »

O/T

Thanks

Janet

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Janet - you would probably be best asking Dugga this stuff as I'm not sure exactly how it works.  You can always email him at dugga@scaredmonkeys.com and if he's not too busy, I'm sure he'll explain.   He did explain about the search bots a long long time ago as I recall, I just don't remember exactly what he said. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #586 on: June 29, 2008, 12:52:45 AM »

(Google Translation)
simmie Says:
June 26th, 2008 at 20:03

Dear Renee,
Then it seems to me the right time to see your findings demonstrate
There are so many broadcasters seems to me
And where o where Joran would sit still, someone any idea?
-------------------------------------
Renee Says:
juni 26th, 2008 at 21:19

#
Renee Says:
June 26th, 2008 at 21:19

@ Simmie
I have an idea… yes. but since there are scared monkeys watch, which earlier in the broadest terms, my texts have abused, I am very reluctant to become truths to be…. You have no idea what there is about me geroddeld. "I am by the family van der Sloot paid for the documents to make, I am the girlfriend of Paul van der Sloot, I'm there to Beth to break". For a few examples. All does not comply with the order. It touches me not personal but I do not want this nonsense the world runs.
Hence!

http://www.nwo-info.nl/2008/06/25/de-gangster-in-patrick-van-der-eem/#comment-3446

OMG,    When did anyone at SM accuse Renee of being PVDS girlfriend, LOLOL. 

Yes, Renee your texts have been abused at SM 

I got somethin' she can HENCE! up on.

Renee please be gentle with the "geroddeld."

Mine is very fragile and quite easily it be to breaks!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: June 29, 2008, 01:05:57 AM »

O/T

Thanks

Janet

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Janet - you would probably be best asking Dugga this stuff as I'm not sure exactly how it works.  You can always email him at dugga@scaredmonkeys.com and if he's not too busy, I'm sure he'll explain.   He did explain about the search bots a long long time ago as I recall, I just don't remember exactly what he said. 

Thanks Klaas

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: June 29, 2008, 01:16:49 AM »

Klaas ... I found Dugga's post and ... I think I get it.

I brought it over.  Maybe another Monkey may be interested.

Good Night.  I mean it this time.

Janet
10:15 PM

++++++++++

Dugga
Re: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #6 9/17 -
« Reply #326 on: September 21, 2007, 04:59:51 PM »

This discussion has prompted me to address a little something in the software that has bugged me a bit. When a spider crawls our site, it generates a false "most online" number. Well, it's not really false, but the number online weren't actual people - it was a spider. Because of this, I just reset the numbers at the bottom of the home page. The new numbers will be more accurate "human" statistics.

I'll explain.

We submit all of our sites and site pages to search engines. We tell Yahoo, Google, MSN, and about 750,000 (seriously) other search engine and link sites that we're "open for business". We tell them that our site is online, and we'd like their system to come crawl (or "spider") our web site's pages, catalog what is written there, and place this information in their search databases.

Google is a very courteous crawler. it usually crawls with only a few connections and does it slowly and deliberately. Google is pretty much on our site in one form or another most all the time. It takes them about 4 to 6 weeks do dig thru everything and get a fresh catalog before starting over.

Yahoo's crawler isn't quite as courteous. Yahoo shows up more like a full busload of tourists at a Waffle House. They don't kill the site, but they sure do pack the place out until they're done with their business and leave.

The end result of these spiders (or "robots" if you prefer) catalogging our web site is that soon, a large quantity of the content you guys have created here thru various postings will show up in the search engines when someone does a search on a specific term.

They've got a lot of secretive formulas that determine what searches show up first in a search engine, but overall the more relevant a conversation on a page is, the more likely it is to appear in a search. That's a plus for staying on-topic in a forum thread - it helps your search engine rankings.

So, long story short, Yahoo came in like gangbusters last night and read our entire site, and according to the new statistics package I installed just now, a few stragglers from Yahoo are still paging thru our content. Whatever new stuff they found last night is now a candidate to be included in their search engine.

The benefit of this, obvsiously, is that now anyone who goes to Yahoo looking for "Shango" information might end up here.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2162.msg281297;topicseen#msg281297

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: June 29, 2008, 01:17:49 AM »

Nite Janet
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: June 29, 2008, 03:01:03 AM »

What I object to WG, is that appears you think "Joran telling the truth" will exculpate him.

exculpate

To clear or excuse from guilt.

An individual who uses the excuse of justification to explain the lawful reason for his or her action might be exculpated from a criminal charge. Exculpatory evidence is evidence that works to clear an individual from fault.

http://www.answers.com/topic/exculpate

I believe the truth will not clear JVDS and others from 'fault' in the case of Natalee Holloway.

The truth may allow him to seek forgiveness.
I thought I posted this before I left for the evening -- but I apologize if I misunderstood you. I just took from the tone of your posts the last few days that you thought Joran was the "victim" here.

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: June 29, 2008, 03:09:20 AM »

This is from a flicker page.  No further info.  Don't know if it's a guy or girl.  Looks like a guys hands.    Don't know what the Pangayenet overlay  means. 

a larger/less-cropped version was posted long ago

only Joran's face was visible
and it was obvious that a female torso
was sandwiched between Joran/another guy =
the hand belongs to the other guy

goes along w/ the bi/threesome thing, I guess Rolling Eyes

like that sander/female/what's-his-name sandwich photo

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #592 on: June 29, 2008, 03:18:40 AM »

Pancayente is the name of the bar or the photographer.  Sometimes they say other stuff there too.

Or maybe I'm just guessing here.

Dare I ask what has been going on since, oh, Thursday?  I kinda lost a couple days to pain and the pain mgmt team at our local hospital.  A brief summary would be dandy but since I also appear to be up at this hour, I may just read it anyway.  TYIA

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: June 29, 2008, 03:38:15 AM »

Hi Peaches,

I saw your name pop up on top of the thread I was reading and wondered what you were doing up at this hour.  Then I read about pain management.  Do they have your days and nights screwed up, too? 

I am catching up, too, so I am not much help there.  So far, I have gotten a stomach ache from Carpe and Dayhiker, they are busting my gut.

Hope you feel better.   I think of you often.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #594 on: June 29, 2008, 04:29:30 AM »

This is from a flicker page.  No further info.  Don't know if it's a guy or girl.  Looks like a guys hands.    Don't know what the Pangayenet overlay  means. 

a larger/less-cropped version was posted long ago

only Joran's face was visible
and it was obvious that a female torso
was sandwiched between Joran/another guy =
the hand belongs to the other guy

goes along w/ the bi/threesome thing, I guess Rolling Eyes

like that sander/female/what's-his-name sandwich photo

this one

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #595 on: June 29, 2008, 06:44:31 AM »

here on a dutch Blog    that T is a  Gielen Troll and completely crazy

T Says:

June 29th, 2008 at 12:07
The letter sent to twenty people of Natalee begins as follows:

August 1 2005

To whom it may concern

The problem for the people of Aruba have gone on long enough.

Natalee is alive, well, and safe from Jug. we are staying with my family mrs. Holloway can not find her and she is protected from Jug's sexual advances.

The letters DNA of Natalee added. The letter also reported that Natalee is glad and was expected in mid-december 2005, a baby would give birth. This baby was conceived by rape of Natalee by the (ex) stepfather George "Jug" Twitty ..

signed by: David & Natalee

if you have a comment write it here >
 http://www.nwo-info.nl/2008/06/25/de-gangster-in-patrick-van-der-eem/

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: June 29, 2008, 07:22:05 AM »

Aruba thinks a boycott is tough, take a look at this.  (mo)

Girl's death sparks rioting in Chinese county

By Chris Buckley
2 hours, 49 minutes ago

BEIJING - Thousands of rioters torched police and government office buildings in southwest China on Saturday, in unrest triggered by allegations of a cover-up over a girl's death, residents and state media reported on Sunday. (Sound familiar?)

About 10,000 people mobbed government offices in Weng'an county, Guizhou province, on Saturday afternoon demanding justice over the teenager's death after her body was found in a local river, a resident said.

"Local residents were very angry about the injustice exercised by local authorities," the resident, who is an official at a local government office, told Reuters by telephone.

"About 10,000 people rushed to the site and totally burned down the county party office building, and burned other offices in the county government."

"They also burned about 20 vehicles, including police cars," the official, surnamed Huang, said.

Huang said residents were angered when authorities declared the girl had killed herself by jumping in the river. (Blaming the victim)

Residents believed the girl had been raped and murdered by the nephew of a senior government official.  (Son of a JIT, family friend of leader of the team of police commissioners)

"They torched the buildings to vent their anger," Huang said, adding that rioters had cut off a fire-truck's hose so that it could not extinguish the blazes.

The riots escalated after police used force to disperse hundreds of students who had gathered at the county public security bureau to petition police about the case, the International Center for Human Rights and Democracy said in a faxed statement on Sunday.

Subsequent clashes with riot police left one protester dead, and more than 150 injured. About 200 people, including dozens of students had been arrested in the wake of the incident, the Hong Kong-based group said.

The riot had prompted the province's public security chief to rush to the scene to help restore order, Xinhua news agency said in a report released several hours after accounts of the rioting appeared on Chinese websites and blogs.

People began to disperse from the site by 2 a.m. (1800 GMT) on Sunday and the county seat was gradually resuming order, the agency said.

Calls placed to the public security bureau could not be connected. Staff contacted at local government offices were not willing to comment.

Blogs linked to the popular Sina.com Chinese website (www.sina.com.cn) showed pictures of thousands of people surrounding a police headquarters, riot police guarding the burning shell of the building, and burnt and overturned police vehicles.

Videos posted on Youtube (www.youtube.com) showed residents milling around burning, overturned cars in front of a government building.

Huang said the girl's family had rejected the authorities' offer of 3,000 yuan ($440) compensation, later upped to 30,000 yuan, and residents had donated money to the family to sue local authorities.

The rioting comes as China seeks to quell any unrest ahead of the Beijing Olympic Games in August. President Hu Jintao has said ensuring stability is a top priority ahead of the Games.

Chinese websites quickly removed many messages about the incident, but others remained accessible.

(Additional reporting by Ian Ransom and Li Jiangsheng; Editing by David Fogarty)

($1 = 6.861 yuan)

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: June 29, 2008, 07:29:45 AM »

T Says:

August 1 2005

To whom it may concern

Natalee is alive, well, and safe from Jug. we are staying with my family mrs. Holloway can not find her and she is protected from Jug's sexual advances.

The letters DNA of Natalee added. The letter also reported that Natalee is glad and was expected in mid-december 2005, a baby would give birth. This baby was conceived by rape of Natalee by the (ex) stepfather George "Jug" Twitty ..

<snip>

It's hard to keep your facts straight when you lie.  Jug was not Natalee's (ex) stepfather on August 1, 2005.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: June 29, 2008, 07:32:58 AM »

T Says:

August 1 2005

To whom it may concern

<snip>

It's hard to keep your facts straight when you lie.  Jug was not Natalee's (ex) stepfather on August 1, 2005.

Also, Mrs. Holloway would be Robin, not Beth.

I believe in miracles!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: June 29, 2008, 08:48:55 AM »

O/T

Thanks

Janet

Google bite followes you around takes information and uses it when you use google search.
A little spy.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.