May 14, 2024, 04:04:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #489 7/8 - 7/9/2006  (Read 132030 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: July 08, 2006, 07:20:59 PM »

Hey SunnyinTX, how's it going?  Is is still hot in TX?  It's still hot in AZ!!  Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: July 08, 2006, 07:21:12 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Well, you need to go to a drugstore and get a proper saline solution developed for sinus rinses and my daughter uses what looks like a little plastic teapot bought made to rinse the sinuses.  Do not use someone else's saline spray!!! or an old one!!! asking for trouble there.

I think the bastard did it on purpose.  He is so stupid he thought he could kill me with it....LOL

Regrets, I've had a few......
beachwego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: July 08, 2006, 07:22:04 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I really wish that they would have Garrison, Larry on Dana show.. He wanted to tell all about Julia and Greta cut him off.. He would be up there with Beth for me wanting to listen to.. Well thats just my opinion but he would be one I want to hear the rest of the story from..

Fantastic idea!!!  I want to hear the rest of his story too...and..I bet he has a lot he could tell!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: July 08, 2006, 07:22:19 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Deepak on his Tickle site today.
Ewwwhhh!!  Is he creepy or what?

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=WoKilqL4NTk5WOSr

Deepak has 2 friends listed, Koen and Kawish.  Kawish has a photo of himself with someone named Santos:

Which is which?

Based on the other photos, I believe Santos is on the left.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: July 08, 2006, 07:22:37 PM »

Quote from: JuJu
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

hahahaha...no you wouldn't.... me it works.....I had a terrible sinus infection while living on Jamaica....nothing would clear it up....a friend took me to a bush doctor.....he got sea water and put it in one of those syringes one uses for children....it worked in less that 24 hours ....I was feeling human again.  Since them anytime I get a sinus infection or am plagued with any type of allery I use warm water with sea salt disolved in it.....and it works!![/

years ago i let my ex- husband talk me into using some that he had put in an old nose spray bottle, one squirt and i thought satan had been shoved up my nose.  I think part of my brain is still petrified from that event.

OHMYGAWD...please pass the DEPENDS!!!  BYW...did your sinus infection clear up! Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: July 08, 2006, 07:22:59 PM »

Well those two pimps are advertising, doncha know?  All that gold and shiny stuff around the neck tells the girls they are workin' it (or something like that...).

BRING NATALEE HOME
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: July 08, 2006, 07:23:16 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

people say this is the mold capitol of the world!! NEVER had sinus problems until I moved here. Arnold nice area...south of me..I actually live in city but run down there to hit Walmat and Kohls. Let me know if you ever come for a visit!!

It's a nice area...when I lived there Arnold was the boonies....I was there in May and will be back in December for 2 weeks...you, Snoopy and I will HAVE to get together....Snoopy and I have tried twice so far.....but my time is always so limited and short.....so 2 weeks should be plenty of time for us to all meet! Wink

too cool!! I am excited!! I know about Arnold...sold a couple of houses there..have only been here 7 years but everyone talks about how it used to be "Hoosier"  haha it's come along way. Would be really fun to get together!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: July 08, 2006, 07:23:47 PM »

Santos en ikkee!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: July 08, 2006, 07:24:34 PM »

Santos en ikkee!

Yeah, and Santos looks icky, too!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: July 08, 2006, 07:25:00 PM »

I hated when Greta was going to read all the transcipts of all the suspects (Satish, Deepak and Joran) while they were in custody the first time.. She started to but we never got to Satish and I wonder why.. We got like two days worth and then nothings else.. Who stopped it??
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: July 08, 2006, 07:25:13 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

Easy have you tried spraying/washing you sinuses with warm salt water?  It works....just a thought Wink

ooh Sunny...you are brilliant!! I forgot..I started using that saline spray and it really really helps!!

See Easy....don't take  my word on it...take idstlou's Wink

Do you realize what fish do in seawater!!!!! lol

The saline spray is very good advice Sunny.  It is sold in most stores like Wally World in the section by other nasal sprays.  One can fill one nostril, tip the head back for as long as possible.  Then do the other nostril.  Then use the tissue to blow out the mucous.  Or just spray several times a day.  It really does help clear it up.
beachwego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: July 08, 2006, 07:25:17 PM »

Quote from: "beachwego"
HI SUNNY IN TEXAS!!!

Do you remember the Dutch word that was used way back in the beginning to describe sex.....anything from cuddling to the full monty, I guess?

Well, my hubby just came home with his new toy...a Harley...so I gotta go help him unload it from the trailer.  

Safe my place...I'll be back.

Wait for me Sunny, okay?!!

hi BEACHY!!!  I have missed you!!!

I know what word you mean.....but can't remember it.... Embarassed   Tell Mr. Beachy I said WOOHOO on the new Harley and he owes me a ride!  I'll wait and hold your place!!! Wink  Very Happy

awww...you waited for me!  You're such a sweetie...thanks!

You can certainly have a ride on that Harley....but you are braver than me!   I've got see his ability on it for awhile before I get on it with him!  It's his first motorcycle EVER....and..he had to have it because his buddies all have one.  WHATEVER!!
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: July 08, 2006, 07:25:55 PM »

I wonder if Jossy has the rest of the transcipts and if he will release them?  I assume maybe someone has stopped any new releases maybe..
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: July 08, 2006, 07:25:58 PM »

Quote from: SunnyinTX
Quote from: "JuJu"

hahahaha...no you wouldn't.... me it works.....I had a terrible sinus infection while living on Jamaica....nothing would clear it up....a friend took me to a bush doctor.....he got sea water and put it in one of those syringes one uses for children....it worked in less that 24 hours ....I was feeling human again.  Since them anytime I get a sinus infection or am plagued with any type of allery I use warm water with sea salt disolved in it.....and it works!![/

years ago i let my ex- husband talk me into using some that he had put in an old nose spray bottle, one squirt and i thought satan had been shoved up my nose.  I think part of my brain is still petrified from that event.

I think Red is going to have to start selling depends in the Monkey Store!!
OHMYGAWD...please pass the DEPENDS!!!  BYW...did your sinus infection clear up! Very Happy

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: July 08, 2006, 07:26:53 PM »

Hey SunnyinTX, how's it going?  Is is still hot in TX?  It's still hot in AZ!!  Laughing

It's HOT and HUMID and STEAMY!  All the rain.....has many it like a saune nearly every day... Sad   It's too hot to even go out and get in the pool!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: July 08, 2006, 07:27:00 PM »

Quote from: SunnyinTX
Quote from: "JuJu"

I don't know, the only thing i remember is the pain in my brain!  It was like the Morton Salt Girl pee'd up my nose.

Regrets, I've had a few......
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: July 08, 2006, 07:27:26 PM »

I wonder if Jossy has the rest of the transcipts and if he will release them?  I assume maybe someone has stopped any new releases maybe..

Someone must have.  I remember Greta reading those and after two days, she just stopped with no explanation.  Interesting.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: July 08, 2006, 07:28:38 PM »

Quote from: "beachwego"
I really wish that they would have Garrison, Larry on Dana show.. He wanted to tell all about Julia and Greta cut him off.. He would be up there with Beth for me wanting to listen to.. Well thats just my opinion but he would be one I want to hear the rest of the story from..

Fantastic idea!!!  I want to hear the rest of his story too...and..I bet he has a lot he could tell!

HI BEACHY!  I held your place!!!  becare Klaas is luring...so no cussing, spittin' or stomping your feet Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: July 08, 2006, 07:28:43 PM »

It's HOT and HUMID and STEAMY!  All the rain.....has many it like a saune nearly every day... Sad   It's too hot to even go out and get in the pool!!!

At least it's been dry and hot here.  Wind kicks up in the evening, but we aren't really into monsoons yet.  Coming soon...

BRING NATALEE HOME
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: July 08, 2006, 07:30:54 PM »

I just wanted to say my part about Garrison, Larry  and wanting to hear what he wasn't allowed to say on Greta..  It started out before she broke for a commercial as that Julia ratted out Joran to John Q. Kelly and that this same woman was writing a book on Natalee being pregnant by Jug."  and then Greta stopped him and went to a commercial..  I think that same night she had the old fool Julia on too, I guess she didn't want to upset Julia..  Good night and hope we hear something interesting..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.