May 14, 2024, 02:41:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 319575 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: November 07, 2008, 01:30:48 PM »

good morning monkey pals!

Here is what I am really confused about....

In the "Cupid" dating profile, KC goes on and on about how she loves being a mom, her daughter is her life, etc.  Now she is 22, taking into consideration the men in her age bracket, well most of them are not looking for a ready made family (no offense intended, just speaking from my own experience as a single mom) and arent really interested in family time, but rather PARTY time.  When KC made that profile I am sure she knew that, so it leads me to think maybe she did actually love Caylee (no nanner throwing please, im not a KC supporter!) at one time.  Could it be that something in her did snap?  I just cant see a woman who says those things about the love for her daughter turn around and drug her, put her in the trunk, let her die and act like nothing has happened.  Not to mention later refer to her as "that child"

I am having a hard time putting into words what my brain is thinking on this, but hopefully you are kinda following me here. I am really really puzzled on this one!

No nanner throwing here.  I follow you & agree that something drastically changed with Casey.  Even her friends said she was a loving mother, but George elluded to the fact in his interview released yesterday, that this new group of friends was not (imow) "kid friendly", especially TL.  Now this could just all be spin, but I think there is some truth to it, imo.

I think it is strange too and it does seem like she may have snapped.  IIRC some of her friends had recently told her that Caylee shouldn't be at the clubs. Then the big argument with Cindy on the 15th may have been the final straw for her.  Caylee was probably fussy after this and KC either snapped and hurt Caylee, or tried to shut her up with chloroform.

I don't think she snapped. George's interview made it plenty clear they have been having troubles with Casey a LONG time.

I think Casey was being a chameleon when it came to being a loving, devoted mother. Sociopaths are very good manipulators. She saw Caylee as more of an accessory that got her attention. When that acceessory became a burden is when she got rid of it.

jmo

That's exactly how I see it too, Pink Angel, Casey was extremely good at her "game". She's a true sociopath!! IMO

Me too.  She was just putting her idealized image of herself out there,to attract a man.

I don't think that CA would have happily raise the child either, she was playing the martyr too much and that would get old...       
This girl has been problems all her life, GA is the only one realistic enough to say it. 

Right on, Western!!

AND MURT JUST SAID THAT WAS CRAIG RIVERA, MAYBE GREALDO WILL HAVE SOME GOOD INFO THIS WEEKEND!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: November 07, 2008, 01:31:24 PM »

IT THAT GERALDO'S BROTHER THAT TIM IS TALKING TO??? 

Yes -- Craig Rivera

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: November 07, 2008, 01:31:33 PM »

In the "Cupid" dating profile, KC goes on and on about how she loves being a mom, her daughter is her life, etc.  Now she is 22, taking into consideration the men in her age bracket, well most of them are not looking for a ready made family (no offense intended, just speaking from my own experience as a single mom) and arent really interested in family time, but rather PARTY time.  When KC made that profile I am sure she knew that, so it leads me to think maybe she did actually love Caylee (no nanner throwing please, im not a KC supporter!) at one time.  Could it be that something in her did snap?  I just cant see a woman who says those things about the love for her daughter turn around and drug her, put her in the trunk, let her die and act like nothing has happened.  Not to mention later refer to her as "that child"

I am having a hard time putting into words what my brain is thinking on this, but hopefully you are kinda following me here. I am really really puzzled on this one!

No nanner throwing here.  I follow you & agree that something drastically changed with Casey.  Even her friends said she was a loving mother, but George elluded to the fact in his interview released yesterday, that this new group of friends was not (imow) "kid friendly", especially TL.  Now this could just all be spin, but I think there is some truth to it, imo.

I think it is strange too and it does seem like she may have snapped.  IIRC some of her friends had recently told her that Caylee shouldn't be at the clubs. Then the big argument with Cindy on the 15th may have been the final straw for her.  Caylee was probably fussy after this and KC either snapped and hurt Caylee, or tried to shut her up with chloroform.

I don't think she snapped. George's interview made it plenty clear they have been having troubles with Casey a LONG time.

I think Casey was being a chameleon when it came to being a loving, devoted mother. Sociopaths are very good manipulators. She saw Caylee as more of an accessory that got her attention. When that acceessory became a burden is when she got rid of it.

jmo

That's exactly how I see it too, Pink Angel, Casey was extremely good at her "game". She's a true sociopath!! IMO

Me too.  She was just putting her idealized image of herself out there,to attract a man.

I don't think that CA would have happily raise the child either, she was playing the martyr too much and that would get old...       
This girl has been problems all her life, GA is the only one realistic enough to say it. 

Right on, Western!!

AND MURT JUST SAID THAT WAS CRAIG RIVERA, MAYBE GREALDO WILL HAVE SOME GOOD INFO THIS WEEKEND!!! 

edit: Geraldo!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: November 07, 2008, 01:32:25 PM »

Hi everyone!
When George was spotted staring into the woods, to me, I thought it was his way of showing us where the body is.  He seems to be the only one willing to help out.  Maybe this was his only way of letting everyone know that she is out there somewhere in those woods, without feeling like he has betrayed his family.     
WesleyBear - I agree that could be possible.  From his statement to the police and his public speaking he seems very conflicted and or is trying to play both ends against the middle.

Plus I mean, George has to know that people are keeping a very close eye on him.  Really strange of him to just stare out in those woods, almost as if he was saying his goodbye's to Caylee, preparing himself for this big search coming this weekend, and preparing himself for what is about to happen to Casey. 
Yes, I agree.  Unfortunately Cindy mouthed off an excuse when it became known, and we have never heard from Geo. as to WHY he was there. 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: November 07, 2008, 01:34:28 PM »

Tim keeps walking around talking on the phone & Murt's cam can't keep up with him!!! 

Phaedrus
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #165 on: November 07, 2008, 01:34:42 PM »

Hi everyone!
When George was spotted staring into the woods, to me, I thought it was his way of showing us where the body is.  He seems to be the only one willing to help out.  Maybe this was his only way of letting everyone know that she is out there somewhere in those woods, without feeling like he has betrayed his family.     
WesleyBear - I agree that could be possible.  From his statement to the police and his public speaking he seems very conflicted and or is trying to play both ends against the middle.

Plus I mean, George has to know that people are keeping a very close eye on him.  Really strange of him to just stare out in those woods, almost as if he was saying his goodbye's to Caylee, preparing himself for this big search coming this weekend, and preparing himself for what is about to happen to Casey. 
Yes, I agree.  Unfortunately Cindy mouthed off an excuse when it became known, and we have never heard from Geo. as to WHY he was there. 

Oh of Course Cindy had to jump in.  The woods is probabaly the only place where George can get some peace, and some time to mourn his granddaughter.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: November 07, 2008, 01:36:21 PM »

Hi everyone!

I defnitely agree with you.  This is probably so hard on him, not only has a family man but also as LE.  Him being former LE..this has to eat at his concious.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: November 07, 2008, 01:39:08 PM »

If KC is a Socialpath...does that mean she was born one, or does something happen in someone's life that makes then be one?  And if someone is diagnosed as being a socialpath, can they overcome it and become healthy again, or do they always have to be on medication?
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: November 07, 2008, 01:39:13 PM »

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. New Monkey here, but loooong time lurker. Looking forward to becoming an active member!!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #169 on: November 07, 2008, 01:39:44 PM »

jmo

Remember all that KC wanted to give Caylee away to a friend.  CA talked KC into keeping Caylee.  I think KC started posting as this loving mom,  thinking that it would attract men.  When she found out that didn't work, she just changed her tune.  Yup, as you've said before, a true sociopath.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: November 07, 2008, 01:40:00 PM »

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. New Monkey here, but loooong time lurker. Looking forward to becoming an active member!!

Welcome N2WISHN !
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #171 on: November 07, 2008, 01:40:20 PM »

Tim keeps walking around talking on the phone & Murt's cam can't keep up with him!!! 

We are rollin with Murt now...Followin Tim...

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: November 07, 2008, 01:42:04 PM »

Babybear - I don't know how you can know that your posts are seldom read.  I try to read all the posts - but only reply when I'm caught up, or almost caught up, and that isn't very often.

You can put in a request for an avatar dress up in the Monkey Lounge, I think.  CBB is very good at that. 

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: November 07, 2008, 01:42:45 PM »

Welcome N2WISHN !

Thanks for the welcome and also for all that I have seen you busy doing.........
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: November 07, 2008, 01:43:05 PM »

Hi everyone!

I defnitely agree with you.  This is probably so hard on him, not only has a family man but also as LE.  Him being former LE..this has to eat at his concious.

George should have thought things out before opening his mouth and  sidestepping the truth, IMO.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: November 07, 2008, 01:44:15 PM »

Hi N2WISNN - welcome to the cage!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #176 on: November 07, 2008, 01:44:57 PM »

Welcome N2WISHN !

Thanks for the welcome and also for all that I have seen you busy doing.........

Hi N2WISHN.  Glad to have you join in.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: November 07, 2008, 01:45:58 PM »

Your'e very welcome SunnyinTX, where are all the phone calls between Casey and Lee?  Maybe she did have a seperate phone to communicate with him, also he lived so close to the A's that the same tower would ping if she was at Lee's.  The only thing LE have said about TonyL is that he's cooperated fully with them.  I think you might be onto something, it helps me I've been going back & forth between these 2 guys.  I'm leaning more toward Darth Vader now.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: November 07, 2008, 01:46:08 PM »

I know people who give their kids benadryl to make them go to sleep..it's extremely dangerous. (and I don't mean they give it to them when they are sick)
There is only one reason I have kids' benadryl in my house, and that is for allergic reactions, which thankfully, to date, have not occurred. I mean, it can slow your heart rate down, because a doctor used to tell my husband to take benadryl if he was having a panic attack (which i thought was quacky anyways).
I'm pretty cautious with ANY type of medications that are meant for children, and luckily, my kiddos arent sick very often. My oldest is 8 and he still fights with me about taking medications. He could be throwing up and have a fever and would STILL try to keep from taking children's motrin..
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: November 07, 2008, 01:47:09 PM »

Welcome new Monkeys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.