May 21, 2024, 07:32:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 - 7/6/08  (Read 292570 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #180 on: July 01, 2008, 09:34:15 PM »

Lie right her....hesitated regarding sail....makes no sense. No a sail boat IMO

J: Yeah, he’s got his own sail…licence…thing.
P: Sailevidence, yeah. That boy knows what he’s doing then, yeah. Has he made her heavier to make her sink?

It reads like that hesitation moment was something he let slip out, and wanted to
reel back in.

WHO HAS A SAIL LICENSE?

Joran said on P & W he said something he shouldn't have... he's probably

right about that on many levels.

We just have to ferret it out!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: July 01, 2008, 09:37:25 PM »

Can we trust DeVries and not Patrick? That is where I am right now. Isn't DeVries working on the Aruban cover-up as we speak? I'm thinking DeVries may have fallen a little for Patrick, but is re-thinking parts of it.

I haven't seen one word from De Vries since his first report about the Cover up. It's like someone writing a great Mystery Novel pointing in one direction with new crucial facts that need top be followed up on,but then does a complete 180 and never speaks of it again. I haven't  heard anyone mention that he will bring it up again,only the reports that he is going after PVDS.
A GOOD reporter will not tip his hand. Why would you let those you are investigating know what you are doing??? The Dutch posters here seem pretty  confident. I completely understand your skepticism though!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: July 01, 2008, 09:44:40 PM »

San
of course you are entitled to your opinion,
we all are  . You are absolutely right money is what drives many people. Having watched the interview, I just don't think either Patrick or Joran could have been as good a pair of actors to fool me and many others including a very large portion of  citizens of Netherlands. Kinda like the Skeeters tape in my opinion......even in that tape had the words spoken by Deepak been altered from "we didn't" to "we did " have sex with Natalee (I do not believe they were altered) one only needed to hear the intonation and disgust in Deepaks voice when he spoke the "she dressed like a slut" segment to know there was hate in his heart and no remorse for what he/they did , which no amount of acting or alteration could remove. I just don't think Joran and Patrick are academy award material.

I agree with you bleached black. 

They aren't academy award material and for me it's more then obvious this was a cooked up shame. Supposedly they had 7 months together and all we saw was 20 minutes of footage in Dutch and what wasn't released Joran tells a completely different story in Patrick's book. The only thing that is worth anything is little slips by Joran and I would like this book a whole lot better if it was Fear and Loathing in Holland and not a ridiclous sham in regards to J4N.

We can agree to disagree..I still love you guys 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: July 01, 2008, 09:47:54 PM »

http://patrickvandereem.nl/stories/misinformatie/

very long piece of text by Peter Schouten (spokesman for both Peter R. and Patrick).

mainly talking about how Patricks past and present is getting mixed up by some media.
and other untrue bits appearing in newspapers.
like that he carried a gun and that he offered JvdS cocaine.

i think ******* is right that Peter R. got stuck for a while when he saw how deep the cover-up went.
but when Patrick contacted him he couldn't let this opportunity pass.
i have no doubt Peter R. will get back on PvdS, the cover-up and everything he went through in his first broadcast.
maybe this autumn, maybe next year. there is no way Peter R. is going to leave it like this.

the Patrick infiltration was only an unexpected opportunity he couldn't let go.
the fact that it wasn't enough for Aruba to detain JvdS and start up the trial might be blessing in disguise.

because now Peter R. will have to continue investigating.
and i don't think he will be get the opportunity to get PvdS in a confession-car.
so he has to go all the way back to those first days in 2005.

like i set many times before.
he has had so many cases, taking dozens of broadcasts - spanning over more than 10 years.

i can't look in the future but maybe when all this is solved (not only in theory but in reality) this Patick episode is only going to be one chapter or just one page in the final book about the solving of this.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #184 on: July 01, 2008, 09:48:39 PM »

P: Sailevidence, yeah. That boy knows what he’s doing then, yeah. Has he made her heavier to make her sink?

It reads like that hesitation moment was something he let slip out, and wanted to
reel back in.

WHO HAS A SAIL LICENSE?

I'm thinking joran said this:J: Yeah, he’s got his own sail…licence…thing.
But was going to say this:
J:Yeah,he's got his own sail boat company.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: July 01, 2008, 09:56:03 PM »

reel back in.

WHO HAS A SAIL LICENSE?

I'm thinking joran said this:J: Yeah, he’s got his own sail…licence…thing.
But was going to say this:
J:Yeah,he's got his own sail boat company.

Haha..I believe Joran is embellishing his lies..Although I suspect there are partial truths he said about Daury like him having a license to operate a sail or a boat. Tiny little truths in everything,like you have to go to school,I have known him since a kid,I would die for him,take his name to the grave and I have stuff on him too..Ok his name is Daury..Forget what I just said 

Mr Pink

« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 10:14:10 PM by Observer » Logged

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: July 01, 2008, 09:57:01 PM »

******* wrote;
What does Patrick have at stake if he is backed by the Aruban and Dutch Governments? He gets to become a millionaire and the only one who can ever expose him is the Pathological liar Joran,who wouldnt anyways because Patrick made him rich and got everyone off the hook. So he's a Millionare and a Patriot to his countries. This was a no brainer for Patrick.

BTW: He really has a lot of respect for his girlfriend and kids,snorting 2-3 lines of coke a day,screwing whores,gambling and carrying a gun. He is hardly a Family man and the picture we saw of his GF and two kids hardly tells us he is a good man. For me it's not just his character but his actions that have me convinced he is a fake and a liar. JMHO

I hear ya *******. I also agree it is hard not to blur the lines... as my sig line says. Is Patrick a good father/husband? if you were to ask most women I am sure most would say by all means NOT. Was he, having the characteristics and habits you mention a good choice for DeVries for the work he did? Joran would not have been friends or trusted to the extent needed to get the information if it had been another way.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: July 01, 2008, 09:58:29 PM »

Patrick said himself he is a good judge of Character and knows how to read people and is obviously street wise. But yet his questions are laughable and there is no mention of any of Jorans friends,his motive that night or his past experiences drugging girls,working as a male prostitute or anything that is relevent to what really happened. This is a enormously lame attempt as working as a infiltrater trying to get justice for Natalee,exposing why she died and who helped. Patrick himself says he followed the case since the beginning,hung around Joran for 7 months and this is all he came up with?

I don't care what anyone says and I am entitled to my opinion. Patrick is a big time snake and this whole confession and infiltration is fake,rigged and conspired by at least Joran and Patrick. I can read people also and I will bet everything I have this was all a scam and Joran and Patrick are both in on it.

We agree 100% on this *******.  I was never fooled by Patrick and you want to know why?  Because I'm a good judge of character too and I spotted it a mile away.

Just like I said don't trust MOS.  I was right about him also.

NEXT

Why would someone with a reputation to uphold such as Devries risk it on someone in a fake sting? I guess I am out numbered, but I think Patrick was for real. I'm ready flame me........

I don't believe DeVries knew anything about this at all. But I will say I am suspicious of Patrick and Joran.  Joran is getting money to globe trot and I would hate to think that Patrick is where that money is coming from.  I have full trust for DeVries but am very worried that Patrick took him to the cleaners and put his reputation on the line.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #188 on: July 01, 2008, 09:59:47 PM »

reel back in.

WHO HAS A SAIL LICENSE?

I tried a few combinations of words - Daury + Atrako, Davin + Atrako, etc... to see if there was something archived somewhere and didn't really find anything.

A documented robbery is probably easier to find than his sailing license.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: July 01, 2008, 10:04:26 PM »

What about Steve Croes does he have a sailing license?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #190 on: July 01, 2008, 10:08:16 PM »

I'm not sure you would need a sailing license unless you were operating a boat like the Fiesta, Bahia, Rumba, Octopus, etc. etc. etc.

someone just operating their own small pleasure craft probably does not need one - but just guessing.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: July 01, 2008, 10:08:38 PM »

Was there a picture early on that was of the Alabama kids on a sailboat?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: July 01, 2008, 10:10:36 PM »

******* wrote;
What does Patrick have at stake if he is backed by the Aruban and Dutch Governments? He gets to become a millionaire and the only one who can ever expose him is the Pathological liar Joran,who wouldnt anyways because Patrick made him rich and got everyone off the hook. So he's a Millionare and a Patriot to his countries. This was a no brainer for Patrick.

BTW: He really has a lot of respect for his girlfriend and kids,snorting 2-3 lines of coke a day,screwing whores,gambling and carrying a gun. He is hardly a Family man and the picture we saw of his GF and two kids hardly tells us he is a good man. For me it's not just his character but his actions that have me convinced he is a fake and a liar. JMHO

I hear ya *******. I also agree it is hard not to blur the lines... as my sig line says. Is Patrick a good father/husband? if you were to ask most women I am sure most would say by all means NOT. Was he, having the characteristics and habits you mention a good choice for DeVries for the work he did? Joran would not have been friends or trusted to the extent needed to get the information if it had been another way.

He has all the charateristics for infiltrating Joran,unfortunately during the infiltration he became brain dead and lost all his instincts to ask the obvious questions that needed to be asked. Patrick is far smarter and much more knowledgeable then some are thinking that have followed this since the beginning. I do not think he is a idiot at all,quite the opposite as he knows all about Tourists last night in Aruba,Drugs,Pimps,Liars and criminal behavior in Aruba....Not to mention being a teenage hoodlum and other suspects in this case.. Very street smart and I seriously Doubt Joran fooled him this badly.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 10:16:46 PM by Observer » Logged

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: July 01, 2008, 10:13:23 PM »

Anybody want to ride a banana?

Joran says they are very appealing!

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: July 01, 2008, 10:15:18 PM »

http://www.aruba-redsail.com/watersports.shtml

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: July 01, 2008, 10:17:08 PM »

http://www.arubawatersportcenter.com/tuberides.htm

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: July 01, 2008, 10:20:32 PM »

http://www.enjoyaruba.com/watersport/index.htm

------------------
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: July 01, 2008, 10:22:36 PM »

I'm not sure you would need a sailing license unless you were operating a boat like the Fiesta, Bahia, Rumba, Octopus, etc. etc. etc.

someone just operating their own small pleasure craft probably does not need one - but just guessing.

I would think to operate any boat in Aruba you would definetly need a license. I bet most of Jorans rich friends had one. Most definetly the Gottenbo's,SGC,MD,GVC and LVR. Like driving a car you probably have to be 18 to obtain a license.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 10:24:08 PM by Observer » Logged

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: July 01, 2008, 10:47:45 PM »

Make arrangements with one of the watersports centers along Palm Beach or by calling Caribbean Parasail (tel. 297/586-0505), Island Watersports (tel. 297/593-5436), Pelican Adventures (tel. 297/587-2302; www.pelican-aruba.com), or Red Sail Sports (tel. 877-RED-SAIL in the U.S. and Canada, or 297/586-1603 in Aruba; www.redsail.com).

Banana Boats

A ride on a banana boat is a fun way of enjoying Aruba's beautiful beaches. So, if you love horseback riding, well, you'll love this fun-filled way to ride the waves of Aruba. Come with your family or friends and have a great time on one of the most famous beach toys of the island. And please don't forget to bring your sun block. Make arrangements with one of the watersports centers along Palm Beach.

----

Funny how they have a big concentration of them right around the Palm Beach Marriott hotel, ain't it?

------------------
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: July 01, 2008, 11:04:39 PM »

Big Banana = Joran = Oxymoron

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.