May 20, 2024, 04:13:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #6 7/13/10 - 7/17/10  (Read 250810 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: July 16, 2010, 06:51:29 PM »

Could there be some truth to the following allegation.  So much of what "sources" have revealed in this case has eventually been substantiated.

Did Terri hate Kaine more than she love Kyron?  Considering the murder for hire plot did not happen ... could disappearing Kaine's son have been the ultimate revenge?

Janet

+++++

Police were ready to arrest Kyron's stepmom over plot to kill husband, says source
Jul 6 at 9:36 PM

According to sources, Terri Horman had talked to the landscaper about being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her emotionally by having an extra-marital relationship. However the reliable source told KGW that there was no evidence to prove that Kaine had an affair.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Source-Police-were-ready-to-arrest-Kyrons-stepmom-over-plot-to-kill-husband-97907429.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: July 17, 2010, 01:53:02 AM »

Plus the fact is has been SIX weeks since Kyron went missing.

A very sad reminder. "... SIX weeks since Kyron went missing." 

indeed.  Incredibly sad.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: July 16, 2010, 06:53:22 PM »

What could possibly be worse than being accused of hiding/kidnapping Kyron?  That is why Terri won't talk IMO.  She may not have physically harmed Kyron herself but I believe she facilitated it.

Terri is very strong.  Remember, she was a body builder, and she was still working out at the gym.  She was very capable of harming a small, thin boy all by herself. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #723 on: July 16, 2010, 06:53:54 PM »

4getUnot very good post, and I agree with you, and also have the same questions.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: July 16, 2010, 06:55:27 PM »

I agree something heinous happened to this little boy.

If Terri knew were he was at this point..meaning she hid him..she would produce him.  She has no financial support that we know of, she has lost her home, her daughter, her husband and I seriously doubt if James will be in her care any time soon.  So she doesn't budge..she doesn't cooperate with the investigation..it really can only mean that telling whatever it is she knows, would be more risky to her then telling what she does know. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: July 16, 2010, 06:56:52 PM »

Does this suggest given Kaine wants to move back into the home and obviously everyone and their brother will know where he is at, does this suggest he no longer fears for his life and a possible MFHP?

Who will take care of Kiara???

Kaine will find a new woman to take of his child she will become  pregnant and he will make her
leave or  do something then he will keep the child. JMO

I agree, it seems to be SOP for him. Although to be fair, I hope that doesn't happen.

Except for a small problem.....that's not what happened.
Kaine and Desiree were calling it quits already BEFORE she even knew she was pregnant. When she found out, they made an effort to save their marriage for the baby, but it was unsuccessful. Desiree had Kyron until she got sick. And TERRI is the reason for this current situation. How many of you would remain married to her given what we now know? He has a daughter to protect also, don't forget, and everything he's worked for is probably tied up in that property.

Desiree and Kaine were calling it quits already BEFORE she even knew she was pregnant.
Then Teri moved in and they were going to call it quits then Teri became pregnant. When she found out, they made an effort to save their marriage for the baby . Same story different woman.

Except that possibly Terri got preggers to avoid having to leave and get a job and give up her lifestyle. She uses sex to manipulate men. That much we do know.

I don't think Terri was pregnant before they married.  I never heard nor read that anywhere.
Infact Kaine felt the marriage was going very well until a few months after the baby was born.

Can you site a reference for that ..I'd like to read that.

IMO she was NOT pregnant before they married.
Kyron moved in full time with his dad, now 36, an engineer at Intel. With a demanding job at the company's Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro, where he works in the architecture group, Kaine needed child care. So, Desiree's friend Terri moved in to help.

"Someone had to watch the baby," said Amanda Howard, the former wife of Kaine's brother Kristian. "Terri was her friend. She moved in just to help with the baby."

Terri brought her son, James, now 16, from her first marriage.

More at link: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i..._family_f.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: July 16, 2010, 07:01:00 PM »

If Terri knew were he was at this point..meaning she hid him..she would produce him.  She has no financial support that we know of, she has lost her home, her daughter, her husband and I seriously doubt if James will be in her care any time soon.  So she doesn't budge..she doesn't cooperate with the investigation..it really can only mean that telling whatever it is she knows, would be more risky to her then telling what she does know. 

I would really like to know the truth as to why James moved out last January.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: July 17, 2010, 02:02:54 AM »

What could possibly be worse than being accused of hiding/kidnapping Kyron?  That is why Terri won't talk IMO.  She may not have physically harmed Kyron herself but I believe she facilitated it.
IMO - had either TH or KH ... or DY or TY for that matter (I've read all scenarios) .. had the kid "kidnapped/hidden" ... that person would have given the kid up.  This quickly turned into a national story.  Anyone who had agreed to this scheme would get probation at the most for turning in the parental unit who had come up with the scheme.  I just don't get the scenarios where he may still be alive.

While TH has talked to LE ... she apparently hasn't given them enough of the story ... or the full story ... or the full truth.  And as I said before ... the fact her lawyer NEEDS (not wants) but apparently NEEDS to keep her out of a court room ... speaks volumes ... and volumes ... and volumes ...

Bless this kid ... bless his mother, father and step-father, 2 brothers and little sister.  Kyron will be a missing piece of their family ... one who I'm sure brought much love and joy to each of them.  I hope their memories and stories can carry them through a life without him.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: July 16, 2010, 07:02:59 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/breakingnews/story/Kaine-and-Terri-agree-to-move-out-date/WNMSSjo52Ey7gqKK0u5Tyg.cspx

Kaine and Terri agree to move out date

Last Update: 2:01 pm
Set Text Size Small   Set Text Size Medium   Set Text Size Large   Set Text Size X-Large

The dispute between Terri Horman and when she has to move out has been settled, sources tell KOIN Local 6.

The details of when she has to move out have yet to be revealed. Terri and Kaine, and their attorney's, were scheduled to have a 3 p.m. meeting on the matter, which has been cancelled.

KOIN Local 6 is working on getting the precise details.

I hope he is ALIVE.. but makes you wonder.. if he is.. WHAT will happen if KAINE moves back to the home with the little baby and Kyron is found.. IMO.. I would think MAYBE Des would want to take him home with her and Tony??  Just a thought to throw out there.. AND if Kaine is in hiding now since he had a murder for hire thingy... Ummm.. is he NOT afraid to be back in that house with the baby??   Soooooooooooo freaking confusing this all is.
Yes I know something doesn't feel right to me on that you would think he wouldn't want the world to know IF he was so worried..
I PRAY THAT KYRON IS ALIVE I kind of feel that he is.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: July 16, 2010, 07:04:05 PM »

Where's Kyron?

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: July 16, 2010, 07:05:21 PM »

Does this suggest given Kaine wants to move back into the home and obviously everyone and their brother will know where he is at, does this suggest he no longer fears for his life and a possible MFHP?

Who will take care of Kiara???

Kaine will find a new woman to take of his child she will become  pregnant and he will make her
leave or  do something then he will keep the child. JMO

I agree, it seems to be SOP for him. Although to be fair, I hope that doesn't happen.

Except for a small problem.....that's not what happened.
Kaine and Desiree were calling it quits already BEFORE she even knew she was pregnant. When she found out, they made an effort to save their marriage for the baby, but it was unsuccessful. Desiree had Kyron until she got sick. And TERRI is the reason for this current situation. How many of you would remain married to her given what we now know? He has a daughter to protect also, don't forget, and everything he's worked for is probably tied up in that property.

Desiree and Kaine were calling it quits already BEFORE she even knew she was pregnant.
Then Teri moved in and they were going to call it quits then Teri became pregnant. When she found out, they made an effort to save their marriage for the baby . Same story different woman.

Except that possibly Terri got preggers to avoid having to leave and get a job and give up her lifestyle. She uses sex to manipulate men. That much we do know.

I don't think Terri was pregnant before they married.  I never heard nor read that anywhere.
Infact Kaine felt the marriage was going very well until a few months after the baby was born.

Can you site a reference for that ..I'd like to read that.

IMO she was NOT pregnant before they married.
Kyron moved in full time with his dad, now 36, an engineer at Intel. With a demanding job at the company's Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro, where he works in the architecture group, Kaine needed child care. So, Desiree's friend Terri moved in to help.

"Someone had to watch the baby," said Amanda Howard, the former wife of Kaine's brother Kristian. "Terri was her friend. She moved in just to help with the baby."

Terri brought her son, James, now 16, from her first marriage.

More at link: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i..._family_f.html

Blonde..that is what Terri told her family and obviously Kaine's ex sister in law.

The truth per Desiree is that she and Terri never met until Terri moved in and started caring for Kyron.  Desiree says they were never friends..and that Terri lied constantly..about things both large and small.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: July 16, 2010, 07:06:44 PM »

All it would have taken to harm Kyron was a sudden backhand in anger.  With enough momentum, his head could have struck something.  At that point, a way would have to be found to dispose of his body...

A terrible scenario, I know.  Otherwise, we will have to believe an even worse scenario, a carefully planned out murder...

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: July 17, 2010, 02:14:31 AM »

All it would have taken to harm Kyron was a sudden backhand in anger.  With enough momentum, his head could have struck something.  At that point, a way would have to be found to dispose of his body...

A terrible scenario, I know.  Otherwise, we will have to believe an even worse scenario, a carefully planned out murder...

That's my only hold up at this point Claycat.  I don't suppose I will ever know .. but I do wonder if this was planned or if it was a spontaneous act.  Much like Caylee Anthony ... I'll never know ... that answer lies only in the mind of the murderer ... and they ain't talking.  If they ever do ... they will tell whatever story gets them less time ... so it's not the truth.  I guess the only truth in both cases will be that a lovely child is gone from this earth before their time. 

Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: July 16, 2010, 07:16:21 PM »

I have 3 daughters that I gave birth to, I have another daughter that I got when she was 12, and I have a son that I got when he was 8. That was in 1987. These are MY CHILDREN. Yes I have to share them with another mother, but they are mine. If at any given time ANY one of them came up missing (whether I was with their father or not) I would move hell and high water to find them. Now I know that Terri only had Kyron for a few short years (sarcasm there) but you think she could have got her feet muddy at least once looking for this child.

My heart is breaking, I do not think that Kyron is alive. I think if he is found it will be too late to do anything for him.

I am starting to come off the fence here. Especially after hearing the hypothesis of maybe Kyron seeing something in the parking lot.
Very sad sad situation.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: July 16, 2010, 07:17:14 PM »

The legal alienation of Terri from her daughter convinces me that there had to be a foundation of evidence in regards to the landscaper's allegations ... not just heresay.  Why was Terri not immediately arrested?

Janet

+++++

Terri Moulton Horman's attorney asks for more time for her to move out, cites threats against his client
Published: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 10:05 PM
 Updated: Friday, July 16, 2010, 3:56 PM

.... Rackner pointed out how unusual this case was, saying that Kaine Horman was told by law enforcement officers June 26 to leave the home after they informed him of his wife's alleged murder-for-hire plot against him.

"He was told to get his daughter, get his things and get out in a hurry," Rackner said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_urges_judge_to_fo.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: July 16, 2010, 07:18:31 PM »

I have to agree... and it breaks my heart...

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #736 on: July 17, 2010, 02:25:12 AM »

It must, and then he will get his house, I'm sure.
At least I am not the only one that DOES NOT understand this part of the RO, and am going to stick where I am at on this fence...NO I am not saying Kaine took Kyron, but I am saying this case makes NO SENSE!!   I have never seen so much released on a missing and endagered child in my life, by the family yes, BUT at the request and encourgement of LE...   I am also going to say this and sure I will get bananas thrown at me but REALLY seriously I understand Kaine is distraught but can't he at least dress a little bit when going to court.  I am sorry everyone I just don't like this guy and have a really bad feeling about him.
Houze also said he didn't understand why Kaine would put his new address in the restraining order petition, when he could have chosen not to do so. He said he wonders how serious Kaine Horman's safety concerns are, considering "they revealed to my client where he was staying." (Edit to remove red.  Please don't use red for highlighting in posts) MB
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_urges_judge_to_fo.html

Kaine had to leave his home in about 15 minutes,in an emergency situation, and in that time frame he had to grab necessities for the baby also. He didn't have time to grab a suit, and at the time I'm sure he wasn't concerned with fashion.
As for her lawyer's statement...he knows better. He knows why the address was on there. It's his job to try to make Terri look a little less like a sleazy child abductor. Good Luck to him on that.

I feel very bad today and will admit that, when I read the statement release of Kaine Horman and he mentioned court attire, and having to leave home so quickly, wow that was shallow of me.  I thought about it having to pay for everything for the baby, all the take out food, possibly a motel, yeah very shallow on my part.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: July 16, 2010, 07:24:12 PM »

That's my only hold up at this point Claycat.  I don't suppose I will ever know .. but I do wonder if this was planned or if it was a spontaneous act.  Much like Caylee Anthony ... I'll never know ... that answer lies only in the mind of the murderer ... and they ain't talking.  If they ever do ... they will tell whatever story gets them less time ... so it's not the truth.  I guess the only truth in both cases will be that a lovely child is gone from this earth before their time. 

"I guess the only truth in both cases will be that a lovely child is gone from this earth before their time."  Oh, God, NewfieMonkey!  Too true!  Too painful!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: July 16, 2010, 07:35:12 PM »

Oakes is looking for volunteers to search for Kyron.  I'm so pro LE ... I have a hard time fitting HO into my thinking ... what with his anti LE take ... but wanted to share anyway. 

Harry Oakes, K 9 Search and Rescue
_________
www.myspace.com/127939120 Send Message
Add to Friends
Add CommentI need volunteer searchers for this weekend to search for Kyron Horman. Email me at searchdog@iinet.com if you want to help.
1 hour ago
 view more

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/127939120#ixzz0ttJvreZ9

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: July 16, 2010, 07:38:53 PM »

I wish I weren't so far away.  I would volunteer in a flash. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.