May 07, 2024, 04:35:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 477302 times)
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: August 24, 2008, 09:28:23 PM »

PugsRule wrote;
OMG, I didn't even think about that! And the snakes...... I'm buying waders and a stun gun before I venture out into the wilds! Oh...rabid opossums and racoons...the poisonous spiders.

Wild boar tastes good if you baste it in Coca Cola......I'm trying to spin some positives here.

This is obviously a labor of love for you.......I believe in karma, and she'll shine on you!

Karma....positive vibes for Joseph please!

Please be careful....especially when shooting those spiders with stun gun.

Thank you for your kind words...

Oh my god.... I walked into one of those big black and yellow banana spiders today!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULmKmi9ac0c

They are so nasty... I about freaked when I saw it on my shoulder!!!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: August 24, 2008, 09:28:26 PM »

I see nothing in that photo that even slightly resembles a little boy.... 

Hi Nut 

I thought the same.....no little boy...God BLESS Little TRENTON DUCKETT too.

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: August 24, 2008, 09:30:44 PM »

PugsRule wrote;
OMG, I didn't even think about that! And the snakes...... I'm buying waders and a stun gun before I venture out into the wilds! Oh...rabid opossums and racoons...the poisonous spiders.

Wild boar tastes good if you baste it in Coca Cola......I'm trying to spin some positives here.

This is obviously a labor of love for you.......I believe in karma, and she'll shine on you!

Oh my god.... I walked into one of those big black and yellow banana spiders today!!!

Ok...that was scary.

MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: August 24, 2008, 09:30:57 PM »

Hey Joseph,
I was wonderin if (to your knowledge) there has been any searches of the landfills associated with SawGrass Apts and/or the businesses around Amscott..... (I apologize if this was asked before)

No.  We would definetely need cadaver dogs for that... new trash is dumped daily and visually searching for a body there would be impossible.  Believe it or not Gale St. John called me last night... and we are probably going to meet up for searching purposes.... I know a lot of people think it's silly, but they have dogs... and combining man power would be the smartest thing at this point... we just don't have enough people to comb woods....
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: August 24, 2008, 09:31:39 PM »

Thank you Klaas

So I think Casey is in black, Melinda in white dress and trenton in blue shirt

Sorry, was cleaning and working in the kitchen.  I take a look now.

Kristin - I'm not sure who in the photo you think might be Casey, Melinda and Trenton.  Do you mean on the right hand side?  If so I can try to enlarge a bit more but it will get blurrier.  Personally, I don't see anyone that could even possibly be Melinda and Casey and Trenton are questionable too.

Bumping this for joseph.jordan..........I fell behind in reading so I'm not sure if this has been done.

I tried to edit it in Photoshop... but it just didn't do much... I can not get a good image... I'm sure it's already been tried anyway....

Look at the girl up front (with hands raised up, in black dress) looks a little like Casey.  Beside her is a girl in a white dress (guess it could like Melinda) and the only boy I see is at the end of hand of the girl in black (looks like he is sitting on someones knee).  Also in the back looks like a boy with a blue shirt? on.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: August 24, 2008, 09:32:27 PM »

Hey Joseph,
I was wonderin if (to your knowledge) there has been any searches of the landfills associated with SawGrass Apts and/or the businesses around Amscott..... (I apologize if this was asked before)

No.  We would definetely need cadaver dogs for that... new trash is dumped daily and visually searching for a body there would be impossible.  Believe it or not Gale St. John called me last night... and we are probably going to meet up for searching purposes.... I know a lot of people think it's silly, but they have dogs... and combining man power would be the smartest thing at this point... we just don't have enough people to comb woods....

OHHHHH..... I wish I were there to help!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: August 24, 2008, 09:33:44 PM »

Thank you Klaas

Kristin - I'm not sure who in the photo you think might be Casey, Melinda and Trenton.  Do you mean on the right hand side?  If so I can try to enlarge a bit more but it will get blurrier.  Personally, I don't see anyone that could even possibly be Melinda and Casey and Trenton are questionable too.

Bumping this for joseph.jordan..........I fell behind in reading so I'm not sure if this has been done.

I tried to edit it in Photoshop... but it just didn't do much... I can not get a good image... I'm sure it's already been tried anyway....

Look at the girl up front (with hands raised up, in black dress) looks a little like Casey.  Beside her is a girl in a white dress (guess it could like Melinda) and the only boy I see is at the end of hand of the girl in black (looks like he is sitting on someones knee).  Also in the back looks like a boy with a blue shirt? on.

Blue Moon.... you got some good eyes....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: August 24, 2008, 09:35:54 PM »

You all, Rob would probably tell you this.  Casey did not hate Caylee, if she was killed accidently, she did not throw her to the alligators.  Most parents that kill their children will put them somewhere out of harms way.  For example, Jon Benet, I still believe that was an accident, but if if was, they made of the kidnapping story, but could not leave her body out in the snow.  Thats the way a lot of people think.  Wasnt Susan Smiths children asleep in the back seat?  And that other lady that killed her children, she bathed them, dressed them, wrapped them up and kept them.  I just dont believe Casey could do that, and believe me, I think she is the coldest person I have never met.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: August 24, 2008, 09:36:37 PM »

Thank you Klaas

I still do not see a little boy....anywhere. 

pbxo

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: August 24, 2008, 09:36:53 PM »

Thank you Klaas

Using a BIG magnifying glass (one that I found in a store "As Seen on TV"). It has a light and it really does magnifies good.  I use it for transcribing old 17-18th century deeds, wills etc. for a genealogy web site.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: August 24, 2008, 09:38:29 PM »

Does anyone know the name of the nursing home caylee was last seen at?the one with Great grandpa...TIA
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: August 24, 2008, 09:38:39 PM »

PugsRule wrote;

Yes those spiders are nasty, we encountered them in St Aug. I have many photos on the other machine.

I do have a question Joseph which I am not sure if it has been asked or if it is relative.
On one of Caseys friends myspace pages there is a reference to a word..chicago...now i did notice you had gone down to the lee vista area.. (reading back) I then remembered the map page I spent a night at a few nights ago... (someone did some great work on that page mind you), anyway.......... Chicago.. not so much the windy city, but I went online today and researched chicage freight.... there is a track close by, am I correct?   
Was at one of my clients home..on the way home i got stuck at a train track and low and behold...a chicago train went by.. I just wondered if you and given that any thought Joseph, I know it's far fetched.. but so is Casey.

I don't want to congest you with any additional unnecessary speculations...you do have a full plate.
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #572 on: August 24, 2008, 09:39:25 PM »

http://www.amberalert.gov/newsroom/pressreleases/ojp_05_0520.htm

Interesting reading....
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: August 24, 2008, 09:39:37 PM »

Thank you Klaas

pbxo

Look at the girl up front in the black dress, she has her arms raised. Look at the left raised hand- at the fingers you should see the little boy (sitting on a man's knee and a girl in a blue dress is sitting on the floor beside him).

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: August 24, 2008, 09:42:11 PM »

Like I said before, I have seen dead children.  I held my older sister's 4 day old baby, before we put him in the casket.  I had to identify the body of my liitle sister's 16 year old son for her when he had a car accident, I was the only one at the hospital.  I used to volunteer at the center here for the most severly brain damaged at birth children there are (children with water on the brain) they die.  If you ever been with one, you will never forget it.  It is not an easy thing, so for her to toss the body, I just dont' believe that happened.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: August 24, 2008, 09:44:50 PM »

Hey Joseph,

Believe it or not Gale St. John called me last night... and we are probably going to meet up for searching purposes      the more the better chance of finding Caylee.  I do believe that some psychics do have merit to them in some instances but never voiced that for fear that I would start a "rumble" in the cage.  I do not know Gale St John, so can not offer an opinion on her, but I can tell you that I respect the fact that she (like you) are out there trying!  She is a person, giving of not only what she feels she has to bring to the table BUT ... she is a person, giving of her time.  AGAIN .... LIKE YOU!  (more than this baby's family is doing!)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: August 24, 2008, 09:47:13 PM »

Thank you Klaas

pbxo

Look at the girl up front in the black dress, she has her arms raised. Look at the left raised hand- at the fingers you should see the little boy (sitting on a man's knee and a girl in a blue dress is sitting on the floor beside him).

I do think I see him...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: August 24, 2008, 09:48:27 PM »

pbxo
[/quote]

[/quote]

I got my mother's glasses and magnifying glass and I STILL do not see a little boy..

I see the girl in the white dress in sticking her tongue out...she also seems to have a large tattoo.

pbxo

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: August 24, 2008, 09:49:53 PM »

pbxo

[/quote]

I got my mother's glasses and magnifying glass and I STILL do not see a little boy..

I see the girl in the white dress in sticking her tongue out...she also seems to have a large tattoo.

pbxo
[/quote]

After ALL this time as a Monkey I still can't do the quote thing....  

pbxo

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: August 24, 2008, 09:50:45 PM »

pbxo

pbxo
[/quote]

After ALL this time as a Monkey I still can't do the quote thing....  

pbxo
[/quote]

No worries.... I have been here since before the crash and still mess up sometimes...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.