May 14, 2024, 04:59:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #42 6/12/09 - 6/30/09  (Read 363319 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1560 on: June 28, 2009, 01:07:55 AM »

Night Art!  Sleep Well and God Bless!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: June 28, 2009, 01:09:10 AM »

Good Night, Monkeys

Klaas, I hope you feel better tomorrow

Pleasant Dreams everyone   an angelic monkey

Good Night Art.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1562 on: June 28, 2009, 01:09:47 AM »

Good Night, Monkeys

Klaas, I hope you feel better tomorrow

Pleasant Dreams everyone   an angelic monkey

Good night Artcolley! 

Nice to see you again!  Come by more often!   an angelic monkey
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1563 on: June 28, 2009, 01:11:23 AM »

Ok, Night everyone.  Dolce if youre reading, kisses for the babies!!!
Always what song did you want me to find ...before you head of to bed ??
I wanted you to pick me a song like you did the others.  I would be so honored!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: June 28, 2009, 01:19:37 AM »

Klaas another thing that is good for you - You can have Hubby go to the drug store -

Tell him to pick up - Pedialyte. He can go into the baby section of any drug store and find you the cool pops. So you don't have to drink the liquid jelly goo that comes in the bottle.
They are to put into your freezer and are will be frozen sticks " like when you were a kid" ..so you can take them in - to hold your sugar and keep your electrolytes in balance.  Klaas NO gatorade, No to sport drinks, they will dehydrate you faster than soda pop. You need saline which is in the pedialyte. It will only boost your immune system .. and it will too help with body aches - and flood your muscles with fluids to reduce that ache you feel - and will aid in lowering your temp.

http://pedialyte.com/

We Need Klaas Healthy and full of RAWR .. as she is .. as we love her.

Klaas ((Hug))

Well two problems with that.  My husband is sick too PLUS he has problems walking due to his MS so he's not about to go to the store for me.  I'm on my own.  If I'm still not well tomorrow I'll pick up some Pedialite.  Thanks for caring 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1565 on: June 28, 2009, 01:26:32 AM »

Let me share PT's wise words of wisdom!   

He said "Poor Farrah, she picked the wrong day to die!" 

We all knew Farrah's health status .. if we were paying attention.
Mytime I do feel that she was totally dismissed within her Death ( within the media the day she died) but She had her Shining Moment when she released her documentary - and Millions put their arms around her and loved her and Felt her and Just rejoiced her Life for all she was. I think her Documentary was Beautiful. I watched it - and had to at times even mute it ..was too much for me.  She was and is a courageous strong loving woman. And that is how I want to remember her.

Michael Jackson ..his Death rocked the World. Totally Unexpected. He was so incredibly loved in other Nations - much more so than in the US ( after all his controversy) He was bigger than Elvis could ever be in Europe and Asian countries. He as infamous here within the US he is triple that in other nations.

I felt though even with MJ and Farrah death's .. that Jada Justice should have been Mentioned More. Her Death confirmed and she was barely a mention and that did so bother me. She was not only 2 yrs old ..but died of reasons ..unfathomable.

I was myself though very upset that MJ Died. I always loved him. I was raised on his music and he was a impact on my life .. He and I were alot alike. Very misunderstood and yet would wear what ever we wanted ( even if it caused eyes upon us) but I was extremely shy .. and I simply didnt care ... if Others thought I was, or what others made up of me.. I knew who I was. He gave me a lot of self empowerment when I was in my teens. I will never forget him for that.  He was not perfect, he had much controversy, he was misunderstood, (( I don't know)) but for what he gave me ..within my lifetime - I have to say that I too was not prepared to see him go. To me he was ageless. He was Michael Jackson. Never ever to be duplicated, not in my life time.  an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1566 on: June 28, 2009, 01:27:01 AM »

What happened to Bearly!!   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1567 on: June 28, 2009, 01:32:33 AM »

Klaas another thing that is good for you - You can have Hubby go to the drug store -

Tell him to pick up - Pedialyte. He can go into the baby section of any drug store and find you the cool pops. So you don't have to drink the liquid jelly goo that comes in the bottle.
They are to put into your freezer and are will be frozen sticks " like when you were a kid" ..so you can take them in - to hold your sugar and keep your electrolytes in balance.  Klaas NO gatorade, No to sport drinks, they will dehydrate you faster than soda pop. You need saline which is in the pedialyte. It will only boost your immune system .. and it will too help with body aches - and flood your muscles with fluids to reduce that ache you feel - and will aid in lowering your temp.

Klaas ((Hug))

Well two problems with that.  My husband is sick too PLUS he has problems walking due to his MS so he's not about to go to the store for me.  I'm on my own.  If I'm still not well tomorrow I'll pick up some Pedialite.  Thanks for caring 
I am sorry Klaas .. wow my mind just triggered. I have to get you in touch with my cousins friend. She was totally unable to walk - due to MS. She was diagnosed in her late 30's and then it progressed to her having little or no control of her legs. Walking with two canes then to be put in a wheel chair.. Klaas she is walking now today .. she is in her early 50's and she is WALKING .. without pain. I have no clue of what helped her. If I can help your hubby - I will do anything to provide you with her email - so you can talk to her.

Yes you do need Pedialite ..
I will get her email for you
K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: June 28, 2009, 01:35:28 AM »

Klaas ((Hug))

I am sorry Klaas .. wow my mind just triggered. I have to get you in touch with my cousins friend. She was totally unable to walk - due to MS. She was diagnosed in her late 30's and then it progressed to her having little or no control of her legs. Walking with two canes then to be put in a wheel chair.. Klaas she is walking now today .. she is in her early 50's and she is WALKING .. without pain. I have no clue of what helped her. If I can help your hubby - I will do anything to provide you with her email - so you can talk to her.

K

Yes Deenie, please let me know.  There are different types of MS and some get treated easier than others.  My email addy is smklaas@hotmail.com
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1569 on: June 28, 2009, 01:40:51 AM »

Klaas - Has your husband ever tried JuJu juice.  My mom's neurologist swore up and down that it (the pure form) helped his patients with MS.  I used to drink it too and felt so much healthier - so healthy I stopped drinking it. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1570 on: June 28, 2009, 01:42:16 AM »

Klaas ((Hug))

K

Yes Deenie, please let me know.  There are different types of MS and some get treated easier than others.  My email addy is smklaas@hotmail.com

Klaas I watched " Debbie" go from a Vivacious Incredible Beautiful Woman .. to see her fall and be totally upon crutches where her legs were like wet noodles ..was enough to make me die .. She was always active and so healthy .. and then she went past that and was in a wheelchair.  Now she is walking without any aids and appears to be doing 100 percent better .. and Yes I have your email and I will get you a contact email as soon as I can.
I promise.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1571 on: June 28, 2009, 01:43:00 AM »

Klaas? Is his flu as mild as yours? I don't like that you're both sick, and it's up to you to see after everything.

If you start getting congested, please remember to use a vaporizer (cool mist) to keep the congestion thinned.

Get lots of rest, eat well, plenty of fluids........
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1572 on: June 28, 2009, 01:43:06 AM »

I had no idea they found Jada Justice! 

How sad, sick and heart breaking! 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1573 on: June 28, 2009, 01:49:16 AM »

I had no idea they found Jada Justice! 

How sad, sick and heart breaking! 
Mytime she is in Heaven .. Another Baby lost .. Never to Be forgotten though.
I dedicated this song to Her .. you know me .. the DJ.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Zbn7Khv8zM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/0Zbn7Khv8zM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

With Jada I feel that Justice will serve right away and I find some sort of comfort in that compared to Caylee and Sandra .. I find it will be quick and real and now .. and it will Free Jada from all the evil that took her. She will be Free .. She is Free .. God Bless Her Precious Baby.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: June 28, 2009, 01:49:48 AM »

Klaas - Has your husband ever tried JuJu juice.  My mom's neurologist swore up and down that it (the pure form) helped his patients with MS.  I used to drink it too and felt so much healthier - so healthy I stopped drinking it. 

He's tried all kinds of stuff.  See there is Remitting Relapsing and Chronic Progressive.  Those with RR often claim to be cured because they get better after having a exacerbation.  But actually it's very common for RR to have a problem then get much better until the next problem. Chronic Progressive (what my husband has) is harder to treat and most of the drugs on the market now don't work for Chronic Progressive.  My husband mother actually died from MS very young.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: June 28, 2009, 01:51:38 AM »

Klaas? Is his flu as mild as yours? I don't like that you're both sick, and it's up to you to see after everything.

If you start getting congested, please remember to use a vaporizer (cool mist) to keep the congestion thinned.

Get lots of rest, eat well, plenty of fluids........

His is better than mine.  When you have MS your immune system is in hyperdrive.  He rarely gets sick.  He did get this though but I am a bit worse than he is.  Problem for him is any fever at all and he cannot walk period. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: June 28, 2009, 01:54:02 AM »

Goodnight all!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1577 on: June 28, 2009, 01:58:03 AM »

Goodnight all!

Klaas WE Adore YOU - get the Cool Pops ok.. and I will get you the email. Debbie's Husband works and has worked at Henry Ford Hosp - DT Detroit for over 25 yrs .. no he is not a Doc. But he has connections. I will get you the email addy .. soon .. Promise. For your Hubby.
But you need to take care of you and get better ok. Please .. 
xo K

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1578 on: June 28, 2009, 01:58:04 AM »

Klaus - Has your husband ever tried Juju juice.  My mom's neurologist swore up and down that it (the pure form) helped his patients with MS.  I used to drink it too and felt so much healthier - so healthy I stopped drinking it. 

He's tried all kinds of stuff.  See there is Remitting Relapsing and Chronic Progressive.  Those with RR often claim to be cured because they get better after having a exacerbation.  But actually it's very common for RR to have a problem then get much better until the next problem. Chronic Progressive (what my husband has) is harder to treat and most of the drugs on the market now don't work for Chronic Progressive.  My husband mother actually died from MS very young.

Oh, how sad!  I didn't realize it was heridity!  I really don't know too much about it. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1579 on: June 28, 2009, 02:00:30 AM »

Goodnight all!

Good night Klaas - I hope you feel better tomorrow!  If not, I hope you see a doctor!  You know we will all be one your case if you don't!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.