May 20, 2024, 05:34:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 314509 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: December 15, 2008, 10:08:45 PM »

Wow, Tim Miller is really telling it like it is and I believe. He said LE took him and Lisa to view the spot where little Caylee was. He explained all about the standing water stopping the search and that at one point searchers were within several hundred feet of her location. He also said that he believes someone helped KC dump the body. And he further stated, right after saying that, that he can't stand the Ant family. Go Tim!

If anyone (starts w/ a G) did help her dispose of the body I hope he didn't leave any prints.  If he did, he's getting ready to meet the underside of a bus.

I'm thinking it would be GA too. And that's a little more than obstruction.....
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1181 on: December 15, 2008, 10:09:00 PM »

I believe this "Dream Team" is NOT getting paid, YET. Most likely each was told if they donated their services for the trial, they would be paid handsomely for their input of JB's book and movie deals. Whether KC is found innocent or guilty, JB is going to make those happen.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1182 on: December 15, 2008, 10:10:10 PM »

OK, goodnight sweet monkeys!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: December 15, 2008, 10:10:42 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18285004/detail.html

Just read this news report on the meter guy won't be paid reward of $5,000. because 911 was called first. Isn't that a bunch of you know what? Anyway Padilla said he thinks the guy deserves something and if the remains are Caylee he is going to write him a check.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: December 15, 2008, 10:11:03 PM »

OK, goodnight sweet monkeys!
Goodnight Boo...............sleep tight!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1185 on: December 15, 2008, 10:12:39 PM »

Wow, Tim Miller is really telling it like it is and I believe. He said LE took him and Lisa to view the spot where little Caylee was. He explained all about the standing water stopping the search and that at one point searchers were within several hundred feet of her location. He also said that he believes someone helped KC dump the body. And he further stated, right after saying that, that he can't stand the Ant family. Go Tim!

If anyone (starts w/ a G) did help her dispose of the body I hope he didn't leave any prints.  If he did, he's getting ready to meet the underside of a bus.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: December 15, 2008, 10:12:59 PM »

Co-operation with authorities does not imply conflicting statements.  If Cindy and George receive immunity from prosecution after this five month charade ....

Janet

+++++++

Anthonys: "We Pray These Remains Are Not Caylee"
Monday, December 15, 2008 – updated: 6:21 pm EST December 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The new lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony spoke to the public Monday (watch video). He said he didn't know about plans to prosecute them on charges related to the case, but he did tell Eyewitness News that he is seeking immunity for Caylee's grandparents.

Attorney Brad Conway says he just wants to make sure his clients are protected. He wants to make sure charges aren't filed later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANTHONYS' STATEMENT: Read It | Raw Video
TEAM COVERAGE: Investigators Building The Case
METER READER: Not Eligible For Reward
LEE REMOVES MEMORIAL: Raw Video | See Images
MESSAGE BOARD: Has Caylee Been Found?
RAW INTERVIEW: Anthonys' Attorney Speaks To Channel 9
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyewitness News has learned George and Cindy, along with their son Lee, were fingerprinted over the weekend so investigators will have them on hand as they search for fingerprints on evidence they've collected at the scene where a child's skull was found less than a half-mile from the Anthonys' own home.

George and Cindy Anthony were not ready to address the media Monday, but issued a statement (read statement) through their attorney Monday. The Anthonys do not plan on making a public statement until the remains found near their home are identified.

Conway said the family is realistic, but hopeful it's not Caylee.

"The last six months have been the hardest six months of our lives and we understand that the ongoing investigation and prosecution of our daughter, Casey, will consume our lives with conflict," Conway read from the statement. "Based on recent developments we are realistic but continue to hope and pray that these remains are not those of our precious granddaughter Caylee Marie."

Once the medical examiner and the defense examine the remains, the remains, if Caylee's, will be released to the Anthonys.

"If it is Caylee Marie, they will make proper burial," Conway told Eyewitness News.

Eyewitness News reported last week that sources close to the investigation said they are possibly building a case against Caylee's grandparents for obstruction of justice. Sources told Eyewitness News, if charges were pursued, it would be after the remains were identified and it would come from the forensic evidence that was recently taken from the Anthony home.

"They have cooperated. They have done nothing," Conway said.

Conway said he plans to meet with the lead prosecutor and detectives later this week to ask for full immunity for the Anthonys.

"We will not speculate. If the attorney officially decides to ask our office, well will address it then," said Danielle Taverneri, spokesperson for the State Attorney's Office.

Conway admits the Anthonys have made conflicting statements in the past. They will be re-interviewed by investigators. He said, for the next interview they give to authorities, there will not be any conflicting statements.

Attorney Brad Conway also said he is representing the Anthonys for free.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1187 on: December 15, 2008, 10:13:25 PM »

Night BOO, sleep well Smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1188 on: December 15, 2008, 10:15:53 PM »

Hearing Tim Miller's remarks about being in the Anthony house; how Casey's demeanor was...the remarks of George's best friend. 

They knew...it just makes me sick! 

I agree 100% with Pat, they chose to insist Caylee was still alive to stay in the spotlight!

God forgive me for the horrible thoughts I'm having about these people!

Poor Caylee....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: December 15, 2008, 10:17:47 PM »

I love how their attorney clarified that the Anthony's do believe Zani took Caylee but not the Zanieda that is suing!!!  Too funny.
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1190 on: December 15, 2008, 10:18:22 PM »

It's so terribly sad that there are folks who desperately want a child, would love a child & make the best parents and yet struggle to have a child and then these wickedly evil people like KC have a child only to harm or kill them. It makes me sick! Please don't give up Fuzzball, we just witnessed a miracle on Thursday when Klee was found, even TM said she wouldn't be found, but she was. I think that miracle happened because of so many people coming together in unison, like the monkeys and so many other forums, hoping & praying for Klee to be found. I will pray for your miracle too, don't give up! 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: December 15, 2008, 10:18:53 PM »

Hearing Tim Miller's remarks about being in the Anthony house; how Casey's demeanor was...the remarks of George's best friend. 

They knew...it just makes me sick! 

I agree 100% with Pat, they chose to insist Caylee was still alive to stay in the spotlight!

God forgive me for the horrible thoughts I'm having about these people!

Poor Caylee....

And most of the smart monkeys on SM knew that the Ants were lying and that they will continue to lie. They have known the truth all along.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: December 15, 2008, 10:19:42 PM »

Did I hear right during the Dana interviews that LP was signing autographs in the area just outside the crime scene?

I guess I have my answer as to why he went there.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: December 15, 2008, 10:19:44 PM »

Ok, we were trying to figure out what this is:

And they took out those spray containers from the A's house.  Not sure if they had the spayer attachments on them or not.  Think the above pic is an attachment to the spray container?  The pic below is what those look like:

A match, ya think? 

I think we have a match. Would there be a reason why this family would need so much pesticide?
I have 2 of those sprayers.. 1 for weed killer and another for bleach and water to kill mold ..

I had seen the FBI carrying those sprayers out in their hands.  Maybe these are just extra nozzles, etc...in the pic (bag).

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: December 15, 2008, 10:19:59 PM »

I love how their attorney clarified that the Anthony's do believe Zani took Caylee but not the Zanieda that is suing!!!  Too funny.

He must be mixing the kool aid at this point.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1195 on: December 15, 2008, 10:20:28 PM »

Baez needs those experts to testify that a huge bug wearing tennis shoes crawled in KC's ears, ate her brain and she is now legally insane
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: December 15, 2008, 10:20:45 PM »

I think LE has the knowledge that it is Caylee. I think that is why they have extended the search timeline and making sure every inch is covered. By delaying that info it also helps keep defense out of their way(which they should not be in there). They keep changing from early week on results to another week to possibly 2 weeks again. I think LE is being smart and going to make sure they have everything they can. JMO

I also think the A's attorney shout just stop the statement stuff. If Casey's fingerprints or any A's on that tape then they are going to sound even crazier backing her nanny/kidnapping story right now. Silence is golden. I think everyone has done enough damage with their mouths and actions in that family. JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1197 on: December 15, 2008, 10:21:48 PM »

Did I hear right during the Dana interviews that LP was signing autographs in the area just outside the crime scene?

I guess I have my answer as to why he went there.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: December 15, 2008, 10:21:57 PM »

It appears that the Anthonys do have some support in the community.

Janet
_______

Anthonys: "We Pray These Remains Are Not Caylee"
Monday, December 15, 2008 – updated: 6:21 pm EST December 15, 2008

EVIDENCE, BONES FOUND BY SEARCH TEAMS

FBI agents and investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office were back searching a wooded area Monday for more evidence after a child's skull was discovered by a utility worker Thursday morning.  Sources close to the case told Eyewitness News that dozens of bones, which may or may not be related to the skull, and other evidence has been found.

Search teams were starting where the bag with the skull was found and were slowly moving out in circles around that spot. While others bones were found, there were no details released on what kind of bones they were or if they are connected to the child's skull that was found last week.

]Eyewitness News has also learned other evidence has been recovered, but details on what the evidence was specifically have not been released. Crews were collecting whatever they find just in case it may be connected to the discovery of the skull.

"There have been significant finds there at the location," said Capt. Angelo Nieves, a spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Office. "We're not providing additional information as to what evidence has been recovered."

A team of experts from the sheriff's office, the Orange County medical examiner and the FBI spent all weekend combing the woods for any more remains. Investigators sifted through buckets of leaves and dirt and detectives pulled out branches. They are methodically checking the area where a utility worker found the child's skull covered in duct tape and in a bag left near Suburban Drive. Investigators are trying to determine if the remains belong to Caylee Anthony.

The Medical Examiner's Office has sent some of the evidence found to the FBI lab in Quantico, Va. for DNA testing. They said it could be at least a week before the remains are able to be identified.

The case of Caylee touched the whole community. Strangers came to the crime scene bringing teddy bears and flowers. They also set up a makeshift memorial in front of the police tape.

"We just pray the family has some peace. I feel so sorry for the Anthonys because this must be a tremendous heartache for them," Orange County resident Jennifer Neira said.

Several experts also were being called in to examine the site over the next few days, including a botanist, a forensic anthropologist and an entomologist or expert on insects, Nieves said. Detectives said that they plan to search the wooded area for the next few days.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: December 15, 2008, 10:22:25 PM »

LOL Cindy kept mentioning that she had found ten or twelve OTHER Zenaida Gonzalezes, so THEY should all sue her, too.  LOL

This is not an original idea.  Murderers often try to blame members of minorities, the homeless, strangers, drifters. 

It is despicable, but Casey dragged in the name of an Hispanic woman who does not exist, Susan Smith described a black carjacker who did not exist and Diane Downs described a bushy-haired man who did not exist. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.