May 17, 2024, 06:17:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/8 Annie Marie Le missing from Yale University (BODY FOUND)  (Read 276677 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: September 15, 2009, 06:16:45 PM »

“He has a big heart and tries to see the best in people ALL THE TIME! even when everyone else is telling him that the person is a psycho or that the person can’t be trusted. he thinks everyone deserves a second chance.” 
Quote from Raymond Clark's fiancee 
no rose - do you know if Clarks girlfriend lives with him?

I believe I read that she does.
Thanks norose - yes I just read it too.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: September 15, 2009, 06:18:39 PM »

The manager of the apartment complex told Eyewitness News that no one has seen Raymond Clark since Thursday 
Wow!  I hope the cops know where he is.
Wonder if he is staying with his lawyer.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #422 on: September 15, 2009, 06:19:43 PM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/lab_technician_eyed_in_slaying_IpfKv663TTNxJxoTRWlBaJ          This pic of him, his eyes are really creepy 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: September 15, 2009, 06:22:24 PM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/lab_technician_eyed_in_slaying_IpfKv663TTNxJxoTRWlBaJ          This pic of him, his eyes are really creepy 

He has eyes like Phillip Garrido
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: September 15, 2009, 06:22:33 PM »

“He has a big heart and tries to see the best in people ALL THE TIME! even when everyone else is telling him that the person is a psycho or that the person can’t be trusted. he thinks everyone deserves a second chance.” 
Quote from Raymond Clark's fiancee 
no rose - do you know if Clarks girlfriend lives with him?

I believe I read that she does.

On Tuesday afternoon, reporters traipsed up and down outside the Middletown apartment where the suspect and his fiancée live.

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2009/09/suspect_in_anni.php

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: September 15, 2009, 06:26:00 PM »

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: September 15, 2009, 06:28:03 PM »

"He did not pass the polygraph test. ... But of course, they don’t always run true anway, especially when you’re nerved up asking so many questions," the source said.

The source added that, "Of course, he had scratches on his arm — from his cat."

The source said Clark, who the family calls "Ray Ray," had been working at the university building that morning along with his sister and her husband, who also are lab technicians. Clark’s girlfriend is a lab techie as well.

"But [Le] left the area before he left that morning," the source said.

"He’d seen her and said hi and kept on going. ... He really didn’t know her."

The family "is very upset," the family source added.

snipped

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/lab_technician_eyed_in_slaying_IpfKv663TTNxJxoTRWlBaJ

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: September 15, 2009, 06:28:17 PM »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009
6:07 p.m.
Suspect, his two relatives and fiance stay home from work
BY VICTOR ZAPANA and PAUL NEEDHAM

A suspect in the murder of Annie Le MED '13 did not show up for work today and neither did his sister, brother-in-law or fiancé, all of whom work for Yale.

A medical campus employee who is privy to developments in the investigation said in an interview that the four all stayed home today. The suspect, who works in Yale's Animal Resources Center, could not be seen at his Middletown apartment this afternoon.

At the Higganum, Conn., house where the suspect’s sister and brother-in-law live, blinds were closed, and shortly before 6 p.m. two hooded figures ran out of the house and into a black SUV.

Yale spokesman Tom Conroy would not confirm or deny that the lab technician is the target of the investigation into Le's murder.

"The University doesn't give out information about Yale employees and whether they're at work or not," he added.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: September 15, 2009, 06:28:53 PM »

Fancy!  He worked alongside his sister and her husband that morning. 
Says girlfriend is lab tech as well, but did not say where she works.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: September 15, 2009, 06:29:05 PM »

Thank you for all of the links NRCGlasses...I have started noticing the eyes of known psychopaths since the KC Anthony case..and what I have noticed is their stares...goes right through you it seems.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: September 15, 2009, 06:31:08 PM »

Thank you for all of the links NRCGlasses...I have started noticing the eyes of known psychopaths since the KC Anthony case..and what I have noticed is their stares...goes right through you it seems.

I know    I sure hope LE knows where this guy is, I'm getting worried they don't. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: September 15, 2009, 06:32:08 PM »

The source added that, "Of course, he had scratches on his arm — from his cat."

<snipped>
The source said Clark, who the family calls "Ray Ray," had been working at the university building that morning along with his sister and her husband, who also are lab technicians. Clark’s girlfriend is a lab techie as well.

"But [Le] left the area before he left that morning," the source said.

"He’d seen her and said hi and kept on going. ... He really didn’t know her."

The family "is very upset," the family source added.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/lab_technician_eyed_in_slaying_IpfKv663TTNxJxoTRWlBaJ
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: September 15, 2009, 06:33:28 PM »

A suspect in the murder of Annie Le MED '13 did not show up for work today and neither did his sister, brother-in-law or fiancé, all of whom work for Yale.

A medical campus employee who is privy to developments in the investigation said in an interview that the four all stayed home today. The suspect, who works in Yale's Animal Resources Center, could not be seen at his Middletown apartment this afternoon.

At the Higganum, Conn., house where the suspect’s sister and brother-in-law live, blinds were closed, and shortly before 6 p.m. two hooded figures ran out of the house and into a black SUV.

Yale spokesman Tom Conroy would not confirm or deny that the lab technician is the target of the investigation into Le's murder.

"The University doesn't give out information about Yale employees and whether they're at work or not," he added.

Thanks.  This sure sounds suspicious. 
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: September 15, 2009, 06:37:17 PM »

Klaas...if this is the person of interest, can we delete the pictures that were previously put into this thread - of another person.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: September 15, 2009, 06:37:44 PM »

http://www.yaledailynews.com/crosscampus/2009/09/15/suspect-his-two-relatives-and-fiance-stay-home-wor/

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: September 15, 2009, 06:39:30 PM »

Yale's staff and student directory lists a Raymond Clark III as an animal technician in the university's Animal Resources Center:

According to a database search, a Raymond John Clark III lives in Middletown at a Ferry St. address.

According to this 2003 speeding ticket issued to a Raymond John Clark III in Wallingford, Conn., he was born in 1985, which would make him 23 or 24 years old.

http://gawker.com/5360215/report-suspect-in-yale-killing-is-identified?skyline=true&s=x
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: September 15, 2009, 06:40:14 PM »

A real family affair with all of them working at the same place. And excuses already being made regarding the scratches and failing the poly.......Got me wondering........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: September 15, 2009, 06:41:39 PM »

Mere - yes, I'll go back and delete the other pics.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: September 15, 2009, 06:46:20 PM »

A real family affair with all of them working at the same place. And excuses already being made regarding the scratches and failing the poly.......Got me wondering........
I'm wondering also, and surely one can tell the difference between a cat or human scratch I would think. I have an uncomfortable feeling about where this guy is, he has enough family to help him escape.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: September 15, 2009, 06:47:33 PM »

Mere - yes, I'll go back and delete the other pics.

Thank you.....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.