May 20, 2024, 11:43:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #5 7/29/11 - 8/03/11  (Read 296843 times)
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: July 30, 2011, 03:01:51 PM »

They going to change out her brain?
Sorry on my final sweep on mowing(d@m lawn, please die) and my 2nd beer.

IMO another attempt at sideswiping the coming depo, however, can someone answer this hypothetical. I know about patient/doctor confidentiality, however, lets suppose a psychiatrist becomes aware of a crime committed. Does the patient/doctor priviledge still stand? Lets say, (I know way out there, but) suppose Skank "accidentally" killed Caylee through drugging, drowning, whatever, and daddy or mommy dearest helped cover up the crime, is said doctor under law required to report said "accident" and coverup? I know if they become aware of a crime which is planned, or threatened, to happen, this they must report to police. What about after the crime has been committed, which involved people who've not been charged eg mommy or daddy dearest cover up?

Hmmm, if I'm not mistaken...this is how the Menendez boys were finally caught/convicted. One of the brothers (Erick, the youngest, I believe) told something to his Doc (Dr.Ozell) about  the killing of the parents and the info was passed to authorities by his associate/lover.  All of this is from memory, so forgive me if I have parts wrong.  What I am basically trying to say is...yes it can and has happened.

I doubt Casey will ever confess/tell anyone what really happened. Disgusting slore that she is, I can't figure out how she manages to slide out of everything. I have to believe as do others, that a higher being will judge her and give her due punishment.

NCSunny

jasmine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: July 30, 2011, 03:06:20 PM »

Most doctors say that Sociopaths cannot be helped.  They are just born that way and there is no treatment to cure them.  They are expert liars and con artists, manipulating people to get what they want.  They only care about themselves and are very narcissistic.  They live a parasitic lifestyle, conning others into supporting them and if they can't get that, they will steal from others.  Sociopaths can't hold down jobs and don't really want to work.  They will seek out people they can con, often leaving their victim broke or bankrupt when they move on to their next victim.  They also will not take responsibility for their own actions and will blame others, even when it is obvious they are to blame.  Drug and alcohol abuse is very common and they are usually very promiscuous.  They feel no guilt nor remorse and have no conscience.  Sound familiar?

If Casey is going to get any kind of treatment, it will probably just be for show to try and improve her image so she can make more money from interviews in a couple of months.  But it will all be an act.  JMHO  
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: July 30, 2011, 03:17:46 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-costs-20110729,0,3640216.story

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

8:06 p.m. EDT, July 29, 2011

The Orange County Sheriff's Office spent nearly $300,000 investigating the Casey Anthony case.

That brings the estimated investigative and prosecution costs attributed to the case to more than half a million dollars. It also brings the documented cost in public dollars spent on the Casey Anthony case overall to more than $822,470.
 ::snipping2::
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #123 on: July 30, 2011, 03:20:21 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-costs-20110729,0,3640216.story

The Orange County Sheriff's Office spent nearly $300,000 investigating the Casey Anthony case.

That brings the estimated investigative and prosecution costs attributed to the case to more than half a million dollars. It also brings the documented cost in public dollars spent on the Casey Anthony case overall to more than $822,470.

Pah Pah Pah POW

But...will she slither out of this too? 

NCSunny

crazybabyborg
« Reply #124 on: July 30, 2011, 03:25:45 PM »

Had Justice for Caylee been achieved for all that money, then it would have been worth it. The outcome has really caused the money spent to become obscene.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: July 30, 2011, 03:33:17 PM »

Murt is at the Caylee memorial site today and he's posting photos on his twitter:

http://twitter.com/#!/MURTWITNESSONE

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: July 30, 2011, 03:36:45 PM »

The cost of all of this must outrage the taxpayers of Florida.
This " treatment " thing is just a PR move to soften her up in the public eye and some will buy into it. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: July 30, 2011, 03:59:09 PM »

http://www.intellectualconservative.com/2011/07/30/the-casey-anthony-jurors-hardly-the-sharpest-noggins-in-the-courtroom/
The Casey Anthony Jurors: Hardly the Sharpest Noggins in the Courtroom
By Karen Norling, on July 30th, 2011

"Beyond a shadow of a doubt" means beyond any doubt whatsoever.  On the other hand, "beyond a reasonable doubt" means beyond any doubt arrived at through-say it with me now--reasoning.  Quite a difference between the two.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jasmine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: July 30, 2011, 04:43:54 PM »

http://www.intellectualconservative.com/2011/07/30/the-casey-anthony-jurors-hardly-the-sharpest-noggins-in-the-courtroom/

"Beyond a shadow of a doubt" means beyond any doubt whatsoever.  On the other hand, "beyond a reasonable doubt" means beyond any doubt arrived at through-say it with me now--reasoning.  Quite a difference between the two.

Excellent Article!  Thanks!
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #129 on: July 30, 2011, 04:46:33 PM »

My fantasy this afternoon is to see each one of these jurors reading this article.  I can dream.
This lady spells it out so simply...her frustration comes through her words. I have read several of these articles now and each time I shake my head.
Is it possible that the foreman convinced all of them that they had to look at the evidence as proof beyond any doubt?  Is that what he did?  Did the other juror members go along with him because they looked to him as superior in intellect or the law?
or were they bribed?
or were they threatened?
or did they have food poisoning?
or were they drugged on something?
or did they believe Perry favored the defense?
or did they think they would make more money with a NG verdict?
or
or
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: July 30, 2011, 04:59:22 PM »

Most doctors say that Sociopaths cannot be helped.  They are just born that way and there is no treatment to cure them.  They are expert liars and con artists, manipulating people to get what they want.  They only care about themselves and are very narcissistic.  They live a parasitic lifestyle, conning others into supporting them and if they can't get that, they will steal from others.  Sociopaths can't hold down jobs and don't really want to work.  They will seek out people they can con, often leaving their victim broke bankrupt when they move on to their next victim.  They also will not take responsibility for their own actions and will blame others, even when it is obvious they are to blame.  Drug and alcohol abuse is very common and they are usually very promiscuous.  They feel no guilt nor remorse and have no conscience.  Sound familiar?

If Casey is going to get any kind of treatment, it will probably just be for show to try and improve her image so she can make more money from interviews in a couple of months.  But it will all be an act.  JMHO  
Exactly, very well stated.  Evil cannot be cured and it has already been established by psychologists that she is not mentally ill.  Obviously there haven't been any $$$ offers high enough for Miz. Anthony to consider worth her time.    Any talk of therapy is only to create interest in that she may actually have some NEW revealing and shocking story to tell.  Baez is trying to convince the public that they DO want to hear from poor, misunderstood KC.          

Well, I know that she tossed Caylee out into the swamp and she not in prison like she should be.  The only thing I care to know about her is if she's dead or back in jail.   I'm still so angry that these slimy snakes get away with everything.

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #131 on: July 30, 2011, 05:15:55 PM »

Tevye, wouldn't she have to pay a fine to see the probation officer? I know that is how it works down here, you pay your court fine and then you pay each time you see a probation officer. Do felons see separate probation officers than misdemenor offendors? In Texas you can't leave any adjacent counties or go out of the country without your probation officer giving you paperwork from a judge, not sure if that is how it is in Florida. Just some questions I have regarding Mizz Anthony and her travels. 
Yes, there's a supervisory fee, usually it's monthly. In our courts, it's not the degree of the crime (felony or misdemeanor) but rather the court system that sentenced you...circuit court or district court. You don't have to get permission to leave your county, but you can't leave the state without approval. These are Michigan rules.

My hope is she gets probation, and gets some tough old broad as her officer. Then, she sneaks across the county line, has a beer and a toke, and someone gets a picture!!! Woo hoo! revoke the probation....do a little more time!   
    Thanks Tevye, that's what I thought. I hope she gets the probation and breaks it and skanky has to go to jail again.     

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: July 30, 2011, 05:55:10 PM »

Most doctors say that Sociopaths cannot be helped.  They are just born that way and there is no treatment to cure them.  They are expert liars and con artists, manipulating people to get what they want.  They only care about themselves and are very narcissistic.  They live a parasitic lifestyle, conning others into supporting them and if they can't get that, they will steal from others.  Sociopaths can't hold down jobs and don't really want to work.  They will seek out people they can con, often leaving their victim broke bankrupt when they move on to their next victim.  They also will not take responsibility for their own actions and will blame others, even when it is obvious they are to blame.  Drug and alcohol abuse is very common and they are usually very promiscuous.  They feel no guilt nor remorse and have no conscience.  Sound familiar?

Exactly, very well stated.  Evil cannot be cured and it has already been established by psychologists that she is not mentally ill.  Obviously there haven't been any $$$ offers high enough for Miz. Anthony to consider worth her time.    Any talk of therapy is only to create interest in that she may actually have some NEW revealing and shocking story to tell.  Baez is trying to convince the public that they DO want to hear from poor, misunderstood KC.          

Well, I know that she tossed Caylee out into the swamp and she not in prison like she should be.  The only thing I care to know about her is if she's dead or back in jail.   I'm still so angry that these slimy snakes get away with everything.

That works for me.... Monkey Devil!

When snotrag took a fews days off from court so she could be looked at by doctors, were they the same ones that left months earlier?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #133 on: July 30, 2011, 06:25:36 PM »

This is priceless  ::justice2NJ::

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: July 30, 2011, 07:08:50 PM »

an angelic monkey     The Hero Brigade~
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: July 30, 2011, 07:12:17 PM »

The cost of all of this must outrage the taxpayers of Florida.
This " treatment " thing is just a PR move to soften her up in the public eye and some will buy into it. 

I can speak for the FL taxpayers I know, and they are really mad about it.  I've been passing on the petitions  and the boycott info for them to sign. My friends that work for the city and county  are esp mad because their benefits are being cut. 

At the same time this case was going on, Billy Bob Thorton's daughter was on trial too. I hope that every murderer doesn't think they will be acquitted now 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: July 30, 2011, 07:37:12 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/os-ed-perry-open-courts-073111-20110729,0,1588834.story
Judge Perry's orders threaten the constitutional right of access to the courts
July 31, 2011
We expect better from Belvin Perry. This past week the Orange-Osceola chief judge, who skillfully presided over the Casey Anthony trial, took aim at Florida's cherished right of public access to court records.

Perry's broadside was part of a court order that withheld the names of the Anthony trial jurors from the public until October. Such an order defies the normal and transparent practice in Florida trials of disclosing jurors' names after they have delivered their verdicts. It mocks the state's constitutional guarantee of open government.

Unfortunately, this is only the latest in a series of moves by Perry that could end up being cited by other judges to choke off the flow of information in future court cases to the press and public alike.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: July 30, 2011, 07:40:05 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/os-ed-perry-open-courts-073111-20110729,0,1588834.story

Most alarming of all, he proposed an examination of whether public records laws "are too broad and whether the release of certain information is causing more harm or whether the public's and media's right to know outweighs that harm."

Such a proposal from a judge of Perry's stature could be a lethal weapon in Tallahassee. The Legislature, as a whole, has been hostile to government in the sunshine. Many members would jump at the chance to attack it under political cover from a respected judge.

Perry couldn't be more wrong. It would be a terrible mistake for legislators to follow his lead.

~ Peter Frampton
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #138 on: July 30, 2011, 07:42:18 PM »

Since probabtion is being discussed.. I have a question if some smart moneky can answer it for me?  I know someone who has a revocation of probation hearing coming up in Sept. Im not sure what it means???  Does it mean jail time???  <I am praying it does cuz this person needs help.>   TYIA.. I will check back before I leave for work in a few.. or check when I get home!!
Hope everyone has a great day !!   an angelic monkey
Angie, usually what that kind of hearing means is that if the judge and probation dept. feel the probationer is not living up to his end of the bargain, the person spends the rest of their probation in jail.

ANOTHER VERY IMPORTANT THING TO CONSIDER ABOUT PROBATION:
Part of the reason for probation is to help the criminal adjust to society. That's why they have to maintain a job (and the officer visits to verify) and keep "clean". It's like babysitting/therapy, but with enough rope to hang themselves. I think Krzy would totally benefit from someone not related to the Duhfense looking over her shoulder!   

Thank you.. now I dont know WTH is going on.. its my son.. I see the court document as a revocation of probation hearing.. he tells me its a revoke of ARD which is for a first time offender but then you go on probabtion after.. who the hell knows. Im confused.. LOL Whatever he is on.. he violated it.. His only chance for help his to do some time or he will be dead I'm afraid. TY all for your help explaining !!!  Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: July 30, 2011, 07:45:02 PM »

Awesome Photo ! Ty Brandi ! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.