May 13, 2024, 08:59:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #43  (Read 430160 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #700 on: October 14, 2008, 07:59:00 PM »

Excuse me but I think if a person tries to live their life right and not go around covering up the murder of a family member....they don't have to worry about their life being opened up to the public and being judged.Cindy and George brought this on themselves and IMO.....it's time for them to pay.

Karma everyone in my family knows I'll rat them out in a New York minute if they kill someone... it's not a secret...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: October 14, 2008, 07:59:10 PM »

when a child dies either naturally or un-naturally due to criminal circumstances... a couple often ends up divorced... It even happened to Beth Holloway.

It happens and is a tragic side effect to losing a child. No one wants to see the circle of pain continue here, especially me. I do have a heart.

In the case of the Anthony family there was no one who had any inner strength. Inner strength is not something you develop later in life. You either have it or you don't.

The Anthony family is a family that knew right from wrong, but no one had the guts it takes to stand up and be an ally to the most defenseless and needy person in the family - Caylee. George included, and he never led BY EXAMPLE. Leading by example is finding out what happened to your granddaughter, not jerking everyone around and striking old ladies. By the way - he still has to answer for that. It's not going away. The real George is the hot head that threw his dad through the window, who bullied the little guy on the driveway, who jerked law-enforcement around while trying to FIND HIS GRANDDAUGHTER, who lied repeatedly, who coddled his killer daughter. That's the real George, not the sorry sap some are feeling so sorry for.

When you have a family like that - there are bound to be problems. More so than the normal everyday problems we all face daily.

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion but God forbid anything ever happen to you - where your life is completely opened to the public- the good and bad revealed. Judged by everyone.
Wow, JoySquared, while I understand your current sympathy for George given his statement this morning, I too felt sympathy, you have to look back at the actions of this family, they include George.  He did a LOT of misleading things of his own and he too was drinking the kool aid at one time, and still could be.  We do not know what his testimony was in the GJ today, it could be the same BS they all have been shooting out from the get go. 
It is sad that this family has been put under a microscope and examined to the 100th power, but its in these times that we are tested by fire that our true colors are revealed.  IMO the true colors of the Anthony's was not that of a family in critical search of their grandchild but rather a bunch of chickens running arround blaming everyone in their path for their DAUGHTERS issues...they took the focus off their granddaughter every possible way they could, all the while claiming that they were not.
YES I do think that George may be coming around, MAYBE, but IMO its too little too late.  BUT atleast, if he is giving TRUTHFULL testimony, atleast he is FINALLY doing so.  Sorry but my personal opinion jury is still out....
But Dolce, don't you think that Cindy was pulling the strings on old George? I know this is stupid to say, but she is a B-word. I am probably wrong, but I think she has run his life since they met and he has been doing what she says, when she says it. She is CRAZY man! I have a person in my family that is the exact same way as George. I love him to death, but he does what his wife says no matter what until it comes to what is really right or wrong. Then he goes with his concious. Does that make sense? I will eat my words if I am wrong and he is the other POI. Thanks for hearing me out.

I respect everyone's opinion
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: October 14, 2008, 07:59:32 PM »

Where is the video with CA from last night where she is sitting on a porch I have not seen that one yet
the link was right about you  pg 33

What?

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #703 on: October 14, 2008, 07:59:35 PM »

Willen please tell me you here tonight for NG!!!!

I am here!!

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #704 on: October 14, 2008, 08:00:02 PM »

Destiny was going to call LP at 7 pm......DESSSS.....where are youuuuuu>??
I second that...DES WHERE ARE YOU?????????
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #705 on: October 14, 2008, 08:00:20 PM »

I hang out on the Natalee discussion thread but heard about the mother's arrest and thought I'd pop in to see what was going on here and HOLY COW look at all the Monkeys I've never met. What a great bunch. Kudos to you all for all your work on Caylee's case!!!

hey Bruddah - jump right in!!!

good to see you out of the Natalee thread.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #706 on: October 14, 2008, 08:00:22 PM »

Also, since the threads are moving SO fast, it's impossible to keep up AND try to read back.

Did DES and HH get a hold of there contacts?  Anymore updates?

I'm sorry for being a pain,  but I WUB you all and thank you!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: October 14, 2008, 08:00:22 PM »

NANCY GRACE - SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #708 on: October 14, 2008, 08:00:42 PM »

Where did the information about chloraform being found in the backyard where the dogs hit come from?

I'm interested in the very same question.

This info has morphed into "pure chloroform" even, which presumes a bottle of chloroform.

The info I have is that traces of chloroform were found in the Casey's car trunk, as determined by trunk air analysis.  Now it has morphed over to the pool.  Since the pool is outside, and since external air gases dissipate in the wind, one would have to have contained chloroform in a container. 

I'm still awaiting answers, hopefully from primary sources, rather that from "telephone" (blogger) tag.

"Channel 9 reported that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey's car and jurors will hear how investigators found that potentially deadly chemical in the same spot where Caylee's body had been at one point."

that spot = the trunk

That's the way I read that.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #709 on: October 14, 2008, 08:00:53 PM »

Yes he did need to grow a set, but when you have two witches running the show, sometimes for a man that is hard. Thanks for letting me say my opinion, you are the best!! By the way, Congrats on the babies.
I understand what you are saying completely, and I do agree with you to a point.  I understand he was in a home with 2 witches, and he may not have wanted to rock the boat and end up in the dog house, but at the same time one has to step back and take a good look at the situation they are in and re-evaluate the possition they are taking. 
There were things that could have been done in the past by George and now in the present.  I think he could be taking those steps now, I just hope for his sake that it is not way too too late.
You are right, he should have stepped up and reevaluated where they were at, but hopefully he did that finally today. I am NO George Anthony nor any of the Anthony's fan. I just know from personal experience family dynamics like theirs. Plus I can't stand Cindy. She drives me crazy with her dry mouth and the hammer.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #710 on: October 14, 2008, 08:01:01 PM »

Nancy Grace Time!

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: October 14, 2008, 08:01:44 PM »

Sorry if this has been discussed.
OK so Exit13 posted on webslueths today.

Today, 05:18 PM 
exit13 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

i guess its over now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shes not getting off these charges.

what are you guys gonna do now? ***************

Was he tryin to be a smartass? I took it as that. Am i wrong?

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: October 14, 2008, 08:01:51 PM »

Do we have a link for a second sealed indictment for a second person ... I can not find this on any media outlets website ...

Wouldn't a POI be just that a person of interest ...

Could they just throw somebody into the mix of another persons hearing?  Wouldn't that be a different all together?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #713 on: October 14, 2008, 08:02:04 PM »

Nancy Grace Time!
OMG your baby is adorable!  Sorry had too...so cute!!

moonmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: October 14, 2008, 08:02:20 PM »

Did anyone watch the History channel show about body language last night? I did, and afterwards scrutinized Casey during the Baez press conference. Her face had no stress marks. She kept brushing her hair more concerned with her looks. She wiped her eyes, but didn't tear. The only time she actually started to cry was if you noticed was when Baez mentioned that she was also someone's daughter and they were suffering...and the mention of 'her' suffering. Very telling.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #715 on: October 14, 2008, 08:02:41 PM »

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile [/size]
[/quote]

Thank you for this hookup Willenfan....I was hoping you'd be here tonight !

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #716 on: October 14, 2008, 08:02:49 PM »

Can somebody please help me out and tell me how they can charge her with child abuse??? I mean, I know she killed her so I guess it goes hand in hand, but why make a separate charge for it? Or are they saying she knocked her out and someone else actually killed her... or vice versa?? Please help, thanks! 

Many suspect that Casey was giving Caylee chloroform to knock her when it was Casey's party time.  It is illegal and child abuse to give a child chloroform, xanax, of any other nonprescription drug.  This could also be why they were able to go for Murder I without a body.  Maybe, just maybe they can prove that Casey drugged Caylee which is a felony.  Any death that occurs during a felony is Murder I.

Did the maggots get Casey Murder I by proving that a drug was in Caylee's body???

From what I understand, testing the maggots can even tell if the level of drugs were fatal.  I could be wrong though.

Lisa
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #717 on: October 14, 2008, 08:02:54 PM »

Excuse me but I think if a person tries to live their life right and not go around covering up the murder of a family member....they don't have to worry about their life being opened up to the public and being judged.Cindy and George brought this on themselves and IMO.....it's time for them to pay.
Same here Rob, unless it is me they kill. Just a joke

Karma everyone in my family knows I'll rat them out in a New York minute if they kill someone... it's not a secret...

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #718 on: October 14, 2008, 08:03:16 PM »

Nancy Grace Time!
OMG your baby is adorable!  Sorry had too...so cute!!

Thank you, I give her extra love every day to make up for the love Caylee lacked.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #719 on: October 14, 2008, 08:03:19 PM »

[/quote]

Was it channel 9 or 6 that Baez tossed this morning from his office?
[/quote]

Channel 9

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.