May 04, 2024, 05:48:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 709608 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: June 25, 2011, 04:18:28 PM »

So far the only thing I found was another house tour, but video is gone.
Cindy and George Anthony give WKMG a house tour.

I know that pic's of kc when she was young were shown, I'm not cracking up...............yet.  I remember because ca said something on this order, we moved here when kc was 4 or 5, then the pic's were shown.
I've been at this for a few hours.

4got link, but no video..it's gone.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TGPOHFI112EET43C0

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #981 on: June 25, 2011, 04:18:42 PM »

I'm sorry to the monkeys that are skeptical about the picture- but back when it was posted there were lots of people thinking that the pic had been photoshopped.

As someone else said "psssssstttt-you can't even see a face. 

IMHO I still smell a stinking Rat!  You know that Baez got those pictures from the Anthony family ......... Just saying.... How convient that they come up with that picture showing she could open the sliding glass door!

I am so angry about this!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: June 25, 2011, 04:23:00 PM »

The following photo of Caylee with Great Grandpa was taken on June 15, 2008 ... one day prior to her disappearance.

My son-in-law's cousin who is a professional photographer is having a boo right now  and ... will give me her take.

Janet

+++++

I'm a professional baby / infant / toddler photographer and I joined this forum yesterday because this photo has never sat right with me.  At the very least, it's image stretching.

Hon this is the picture in question

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: June 25, 2011, 04:24:19 PM »

Hi,

So where did we get this Caylee picture? Was it screen captured from someone here? This picture here and the pic on TV look different I really think someone just stretched it.Also I went to save it to do a photoshop to see what it would look like if i stretched it  and the photo itself is named Caylee streched...

I am going to quote myself here

but if you look at the picture here http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28344851/slideshow.html

and the picture posted here the same picture the pictured posted here was stretched... You can tell clearly when you do a sise by side her little legs and even arms are skinnier..

I did a side by side

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: June 25, 2011, 04:25:05 PM »

I'm sorry to the monkeys that are skeptical about the picture- but back when it was posted there were lots of people thinking that the pic had been photoshopped.

As someone else said "psssssstttt-you can't even see a face. 

IMHO I still smell a stinking Rat!  You know that Baez got those pictures from the Anthony family ......... Just saying.... How convient that they come up with that picture showing she could open the sliding glass door!

I am so angry about this!

Her hand on the handle looks photoshopped.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: June 25, 2011, 04:27:24 PM »

Hi,

So where did we get this Caylee picture? Was it screen captured from someone here? This picture here and the pic on TV look different I really think someone just stretched it.Also I went to save it to do a photoshop to see what it would look like if i stretched it  and the photo itself is named Caylee streched...

I am going to quote myself here

but if you look at the picture here http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28344851/slideshow.html

and the picture posted here the same picture the pictured posted here was stretched... You can tell clearly when you do a sise by side her little legs and even arms are skinnier..

I did a side by side

You can't do a side by side with the picture that was altered to make Caylee taller.

Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #986 on: June 25, 2011, 04:27:52 PM »

It appears that the child opening the door is an older child - not a child under 3 !!!!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: June 25, 2011, 04:29:21 PM »

So far the only thing I found was another house tour, but video is gone.
Cindy and George Anthony give WKMG a house tour.

I know that pic's of kc when she was young were shown, I'm not cracking up...............yet.  I remember because ca said something on this order, we moved here when kc was 4 or 5, then the pic's were shown.
I've been at this for a few hours.

TOUR OF THE ANTHONY'S HOME

Transcript

On the Record w/ Greta
Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

Videos

caylee marie anthony greta otr 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIu7Ens4WIo&feature=related

caylee marie anthony greta otr 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMDQzXM4zU&NR=1

caylee marie anthony greta otr 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrIsJhP2kvc&NR=1

On the Record w/ Greta
Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

+++++

THE OFFICIAL BACKYARD SEARCH

Crime Expert Analyzes Casey Anthony Case, Evidence
POSTED: 4:04 pm EDT July 23, 2008
UPDATED: 4:17 pm EDT July 23, 2008

The Anthony's Backyard: Involved a tip that Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor. Two cadaver dogs pointed to the smell of decomposition near Caylee's playhouse.

Casey Anthony's Car: Detectives reported a different dog alerted to the same strong smell in the trunk after the white Pontiac had been abandoned in a parking lot

http://www.wftv.com/news/16968013/detail.html

PHOTO GALLERY

Investigators search the backyard of home where 2-year-old Caylee Anthony lived.
July 18, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071808cayleehomesearch/1/lg/071808searchathome12

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: June 25, 2011, 04:30:02 PM »

OK, I try not to ask, but I have been super busy the past few days and had 3 important calls that just happened to coincide with the best part of the day, Lee and Cindy on the stand.  I watched it last night, but without the benefit of my monkey friends I wasn't sure how I felt about Lee's testimony.

Was the general opinion here that he neither hurt nor helped either side? and my big question...
What was his big "oops"??  I read there was one, but I guess I missed it?  I did also notice that he almost said something that Ashton feverishly was objected to.  WHAT?? please help me!  an angelic monkey

O4Bull - I'm way behind, but my 2 cents....there's a HUGE problem with Lee testifying that he seeked out Baez to talk with him "after" he was in court the last time and overheard a coversation between his parents.  He heard something that was going to happen and thought about it a couple of days and decided that Baez should know about it.

G&C&L are each "witnesses".  They should NOT be colluding with each other about what they're going to testify to.  Sounds like a legal problem here.

Also, I don't understand what it means (if it means anything) that Baez would agree to meet with Lee about what "other" witnesses were saying (don't care if it's mom and dad, in this case they are witnesses).  Would Baez be required to disclose that to the prosecution?

They way the prosecution sounded to me yesterday, I don't think they knew about this coversation from Baez.

Mark NeJame said today that this would be a big issue in the rebuttal case.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: June 25, 2011, 04:30:07 PM »

New Book Based On Caylee Anthony Murder, Exclusive

ORLANDO, Fla.—Author Kathleen McKenna has dabbled in fiction writing for quite a few years. Now with co-writer Marti Rulli, who wrote “Goodbye Natalie Goodbye Splendour,” the two are penning a fictional story about the death of Caylee Anthony.

::snipping2::

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/New_Book_Based_On_Caylee_Anthony_Murder.php

Little Caylee Anthony is etched in our minds and hearts around the U.S. and the world ever since she was reported missing by grandmother Cindy Anthony in July of 2008, which 31 days after she hadn't been seen. Her mother never reported her missing, and since the trial began in May, we’ve been witness to tales of incest, murder, corruption and family dysfunction. Though McKenna and Rulli plan on a fictionalized version of the case, they have been in touch with the primary players in the legal trial ranging from the Orlando Police Department to prosecutor Jeff Ashton’s office to report details that have found their way into the case.

Last weekend, Kathleen shared a shocking revelation to me about chloroform, which has taken center stage in the Anthony murder case. “It is a substance we believe is readily available or was available at the Anthony home during the time Caylee was living,” said McKenna. “Over the last few days, my co-author and I experimented with chloroform and hamburger patties, and let us just say, the results were conclusive and shocking in our home-experiment.”

Due to public safety, and not wanting to encourage others to try the potentially dangerous experiment, I will not describe the details of the experiment in this article. Needless to say, on Monday morning last week Kathleen contacted the office of the Orlando City Prosecutor, and employees were very interested in what she had to say. She believes that the questioning during several cross-examinations in the case were related to the information she and her co-author delivered to authorities.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: June 25, 2011, 04:35:10 PM »

Tamikosmom

None of those show the pic's or mention kc's childhood pic's.
I walked away from the boards over 2 years ago.
Got back on in April of this year, so these pic's really stand out to me(of kc when young)
Just have to find it.
Tks......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #991 on: June 25, 2011, 04:36:40 PM »

OK, I try not to ask, but I have been super busy the past few days and had 3 important calls that just happened to coincide with the best part of the day, Lee and Cindy on the stand.  I watched it last night, but without the benefit of my monkey friends I wasn't sure how I felt about Lee's testimony.

Was the general opinion here that he neither hurt nor helped either side? and my big question...
What was his big "oops"??  I read there was one, but I guess I missed it?  I did also notice that he almost said something that Ashton feverishly was objected to.  WHAT?? please help me!  an angelic monkey

O4Bull - I'm way behind, but my 2 cents....there's a HUGE problem with Lee testifying that he seeked out Baez to talk with him "after" he was in court the last time and overheard a coversation between his parents.  He heard something that was going to happen and thought about it a couple of days and decided that Baez should know about it.

G&C&L are each "witnesses".  They should NOT be colluding with each other about what they're going to testify to.  Sounds like a legal problem here.

Also, I don't understand what it means (if it means anything) that Baez would agree to meet with Lee about what "other" witnesses were saying (don't care if it's mom and dad, in this case they are witnesses).  Would Baez be required to disclose that to the prosecution?
They way the prosecution sounded to me yesterday, I don't think they knew about this coversation from Baez.

Mark NeJame said today that this would be a big issue in the rebuttal case.

Excellent point

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: June 25, 2011, 04:36:59 PM »

HLN:  When they come back, they're going to talk about a photo that a lot of people just don't think is Caylee...

I'm leaning towards IS Cayee

I think the arms and legs are too long for a 2 1/2 year old. (age at that time)  If you look at the other picture she has chubby legs and arms like a toddler. I am guessing the child at that glass door is at least 5 because of the body build.

I'm still behind in reading....but...

Could this "girl" be KC with Caylee's shoes put on her?  Can't "assume" it's Caylee because of the shoes.  There's obviously manufacturing going on in the shoe area of this photo...cabinet area, too.

HOW did this photo get into evidence????????

I've finally figured out one thing that's bothering me about this---it appears that someone has taken a black Sharpie and tried to alter the appearance of her right  shoe--could that be just a regular tennis shoe made to look like another style shoe?  Also, the black outline seems to also be going down from the pink hemline alongside her right leg and around the outline of the shoe, as well as the shoe itself.  I also see it going down on the left side of the left leg and going on over along the inside casement of the door at the floor.  It also appears more lightly over on the right at floor level going on over to the standing desk/or case---whatever that piece of furniture is..  what do you all think?  It seems to be outlined and the shoe seems to be drawn upon, in my opinion.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: June 25, 2011, 04:37:07 PM »

Pure speculation on my part, but....
What if the defense (KC & Bozo) are aiming to delay the trial or have a mistrial?  One sure way to do that is to have the only DP atty on the defense team kicked off.  How?  Why, have wittle KC claim he's made improper advances.  I've seen in the past couple of weeks, Mumbles place his hands on KC's shoulder's, along the back of her chair, leaning in and speaking closely right there in the courtroom.  I wouldn't put it past a liar to lie at this point for a mistrial.   

I thought Ann Finnel was the DP attorney for this case?

Didn't Mason's last DP client get the DP?

Baez has two DP qualified attorneys on his team: Finnel and Mason

Does he HAVE to have 2; would 1 be sufficient.

Mason has really screwed up his portions....hasn't he?  ha

Sure has IMO, opened the door so many times .....WRT Finnel, where is she? I read and can't remember where that she quietly slipped away due to all the attn on her ditching her hubby and kids for a convicted serial rapist/murderer, and while I know this shouldn't be held against the defendant in any case I do think ppl have common sense and I would try my best NOT to tie that in with the accused but I am not sure I would be successful........who on the DT is not a snake? Are any of the lead attys reputable and ethical (couldn't they find even one to add some balance to the team, all snakes to me!)

That is not Ann Finnell..that was Bolton or something like that.

Anne Finnel is the gray haired, older attorney that will be presenting the mitigation part of the trial at verdict phase.

She is very much DP qualified..so if Mason steps down for health issues..saying this defense incompetence is making him worse..then Finnel will be in his chair on Monday.

However..I don't think this has to do with a mistrial..JP is scrupulous..he will not allow that to happen.

I think it maybe something more along the lines of the fact that the defense does not want to present their next witnesses until this new chemist has testified.  This happened on Monday with Doc Rod..since he wasn't testifying Monday..even though GA AND CA were in court the trial shut down.....and we never got that sidebar transcript either.

Doesn't matter if they had other witnesses available in the hallway..if the defense wasn't ready to put them on then the trial shuts down until the Chemist is deposed by both sides..which is exactly what happened after everyone left..Simms went in to depose the Chemist.

I think Jeff saying he was waiting for this is because this is what they did with Doc Rod. 

JP was very clear any Richardson hearings and any sanctions to the defense attorneys would take place after trial is completed..not during..so it isn't that.

A plea deal would not have the attorneys leaving the courthouse..they would have stayed to hammer out the deal..and they all left.

So I think this is one more delay tactic by the defense..not deposing new evidence from the Chemist..so the trial shuts down while they do....they think the more off kilter they throw the trial..the less the jury remmebers of Linda's well thought out and comprehensive prosecution of Casey..time and confusion of the facts with emotional testimony is the only defense stradgey left in my opinion..and they are using every delay tactic in the book and then some. 

So yes..Baez will more then likely be heavily sanctioned after the trial for his trying to put defense experts on the stand to say things that they have not reported on to the court through their depos before..this is twice.

I realized after I posted that I used the wrong name, but both have disappeared like they were never involved......so many weird and crazy circumstances in this case. I remember Ann F is the one that looks like a man, and Bolin was the one that looked like a red volkswagon when she kept bending over and showing her considerable rear assets in front of the cameras

If Baez doesn't lose his license after this, then I will have lost any respect I ever had for the Bar association. I remember the letter Strickland wrote and he was spot on about Bozo, someone should have listened and removed him from this case, it could have been over by now when you consider the days court was dismissed completely, the sidebars that have taken up at least 1/3 or the trial and JP having to take the time to school Bozo on how to do his job.

My understanding is Ann Finnel is still part of the team and will be handling the mitigation portion..ie penalty phase...what that means IDK rather she will actually handle it herself or just coach Baez as he tries to mitigate this hot mess.  So either at defense closing arguments or not until penalty phase we probably won't see her again until then.  Personally I don't blame her for not wanting to waste the past month sitting there with the defense..Bolton we won't see again at all.  Well..maybe at Casey's first appeal hearing..lol.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: June 25, 2011, 04:37:34 PM »

Nejame eliminating...not family issue..not witness issue could have taken another issue...not jury cause court reporter left and would have had to stay to address issue with juror...remaining options....trouble with lawyers....or plea deal...since Ashton went to take depositions....one would think problem with Cheney Mason as he is the one who brought issue to front...

Looks like Nejame and Red on the same thought process. And no we did not discuss theory.  

This makes sense because if MASON is out, death penalty trial cannot go forward, he was the death penalty qualified atty. Would also explain Casey being teary eyed.

Crap, that would mean another yr + of defense bullshit...........grabbing the valium now

Ann Finell is death qualified as far as I know. Anyone else ?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #995 on: June 25, 2011, 04:39:11 PM »

Question: Isn't there a standard for the placement of electrical outlets? mine are about 13 inches from the floor to the bottom of the plate cover.
My favorite handyman site says usually 16" to the bottom but no required minimum
Everything in those 2 pics are in the same place. The scale is wrong because the pic with the child has been stretched

Look how close the light switch is to the top of the cabinet in the possibly doctored one.  In the comparison one, the light switch is much higher than the top of the cabinet.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: June 25, 2011, 04:39:50 PM »

I was telling my sister the SAME thing! if Caylee drowned accidentally then who made threats / why were threats made?

IMO death threats    There are always those who will do those when they feel injustice is done or some other reason. Another area where people get threats are actresses and actors. Some seem IMO since these people come into homes via their TV they think there know them and can make threats. I have personal experience in that area in my former career although I was not an actress or actor.

Along this line, I wouldn't be surprise that some in the crowd in the gallery or seating of the trial would be undercover LE and packing.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: June 25, 2011, 04:41:42 PM »

For whatever it's worth, here's my best OPINION about the photo. I don't think it's just resized to stretch. The electrical outlet looks stretched AT THE TOP only. The left shoe shows a double back tab. Both arms should equal in length from elbow to wrist and the left one looks longer to me.

THANKS CBB!! Plus, look how tall that chest to the right is compared to the full LR shot

Do you know where the most original pic is posted?? I'm wondering if part could have been stretched, then copied and pasted.  I'd like to blow up the pic and look at the pixels.

I'm sorry, but I don't know where the most original is. Mine was copied from the forum.
That cabinet next to her, on the right, is different, taller, from the one in the "original" or top photo in my post on page 1 of this thread.  It is much taller- using the light switch as a guide, than in the photo without Caylee.

I do see the tile in front of the sliding door in the newer photo without Caylee.  But what I do notice is the patio furniture is slightly different also. The arms of the glider(?) in the photo with Caylee are more rounded, in the newer photo without Caylee, they are more squared. Just a little, but noticable.

Could the photo have been a frame taken from a video? That could possibly explain the double heel. Something about the photo is off, besides the difference I see in the furniture. Hmmm
[/quote]

Look at the photo on the right - the house photo - notice the black cabinet - notice the light switch above the cabinet - notice the distance between the light switch down to the top of the cabinet.

Now, look at the photo on the left - the girl photo - notice the black cabinet - notice the light switch above the cabinet - notice the distrance between the light switch down to the top of the cabinet.

MAJOR difference!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: June 25, 2011, 04:45:19 PM »

Bill Sheaffer analysis

http://www.wftv.com/video/28356205/index.html

Says Beaz was making accusations against the court.  WOW   

Thanks!

Last night, Geraldo Rivera was on a number of different shows.  His message was mainly that it was the "Judge's fault" that Baez is having trouble because the Judge won't let him bring in his witnesses and his evidence that Baez wants to bring in.  Geraldo said that the Judge is extremely pro-prosecution.

I knew right then there was going to be trouble - even more trouble - between Baez and the Judge.

This is war - the Judge has already told Baez he would address contempt charges and the end of the trial - Baez's personality will never let that stand - he's like a bull in a China shop!!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: June 25, 2011, 04:45:36 PM »

Maybe everyone already knows, this but the record of the procedures in the Judge's Chamber has been sealed according to HLN. I am pages behind so sorry if already been posted.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.