May 22, 2024, 05:52:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 714196 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #860 on: May 19, 2010, 02:39:50 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72677.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Armed robbers caught in the act

May 19, 2010, 13:49 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - They wore stockings over their heads, waving pistols and shouted in Spanish that she committed a robbery. The three men Tuesday morning in the jewelry store Shatri Street invaded Belgium, thought might be able to use the funeral of police officer Eric Zaandam. Most officers drove around half past eleven, the time of the robbery, it is in the funeral procession. Still managed a staff member of the jewelry store alarm. From the police headquarters was a call to agents patrolling in Eagle. They were by chance around the corner from the jeweler and had two of the three robbers in the neck catch. The third man escaped it. A block away was a Toyota Yaris parked who, police suspect, would serve as a getaway car. This vehicle was seized. The two arrested were identified as the 23-year-old Colombian CR and his 21-year-old compatriot AS

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: May 19, 2010, 02:42:56 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72662.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Open House ISA

May 19, 2010, 13:02 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - International School of Aruba (ISA) is organizing its last open house Thursday morning of this school year. Parents and children have an opportunity to the atmosphere of the school tests.

"We deliberately keep the open day in the morning. Thus, students and parents the chance to experience the real school situation and see what life in the school going, "said Wendy Field Barre, secretary of ISA. PR associate Sharissa Arends says that she expects a large turnout. "I think there are certainly more than ten families. It is after all the last open day of this school. "

The school normally organizes monthly open days. "In March and April is unfortunately shot at in sickness. This is why we have two open days are relatively close to each organization, "says Arends. During the open days telling other employees of the school on their own teaching, facilities and curriculum.

The open day takes place next Thursday on the private property of the school in Wayaca. Interested parties are welcome eight hours between the morning and two hours in the afternoon.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: May 19, 2010, 02:47:56 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72681.php

Google translation:

Second opinion on Ritz Carlton sees opportunities for lease termination

May 19, 2010, 13:53 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article   
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - The Aruban government, the grant of lease to Desarollos Hotelco developer for the construction of the Ritz Carlton Hotel not withdraw. It may be by a court may be annulled on the basis of a number of 'unexplained' relaxations which were inserted in the agreement. This lawyer David Kock believes in second legal opinion to the government as to whether or not discontinuation of the Ritz Carlton project at Fisherman's Hut. This was distributed to all members of the States yesterday at the public meeting on the issue of areas of hotels. The document indicates that lawyer Kock from all submitted documents show that the phases leading up to the issuance of the lease deed had been completed. "The basic assumption is therefore that there is a lease provision that the formal legal requirements." What remains is to determine whether there are grounds might exist for the contract on other grounds to attack.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: May 19, 2010, 02:52:31 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/17837-minister-eman-aruba-a-perde-un-gran-yiu-di-tera.html

Papiamentu translation:

minister eman: aruba owing to lose one great child by earth

wednesday, 19 may 2010 10:59

first minister mike eman owing to asisti entire the burial by inspector eric zaandam. before first minister eric zaandam was one person by confianza pe for by enough year come to anend. the first mandatario owing to splica cu aruba owing to lose one person quite special…… first minister mike eman owing to follow splica cu the smile cu the life cu eric zaandam be willing to owing to bring will remain among we all. aruba owing to lose one great child by earth but family zaandam owing to lose one by her yiunan quite love. first minister mike eman owing to splica cu the rumannan by eric zaandam also was quite special for her country aki… come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: May 19, 2010, 02:59:55 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/17836-alto-comisario-de-witte-pa-tuma-despedida-di-un-ser-keri-semper-ta-algo-dificil.html

Papiamentu translation:

alto comisario de witte: before take farewell by one being keri always is algo dificil

wednesday, 19 may 2010 10:46

manner is conoci was have one burial tuesday by inspector eric zaandam. one burial cu honor give at one police cu owing to work more cu 30 year in cuerpo policial. for

by afternoon owing to cuminsa cu the farewell y after owing to happen also at several keep by police where eric zaandam owing to work y abroad coleganan policial owing to despedi by dje.

at mass san francisco at beach amigo, family y coleganan by aruba y curacao did take farewell deseando forza at the family. also can owing to see all mandatario by the gobierno actual present y several member of parliament also owing to go burial. in mass was have several person cu owing to bring word. at cemetery at sabana broom owing to despedi by eric drentando cemetery cu tononan by brassband cu trumpet y marchando. here 21 tiro by farewell also owing to go. in mass we owing to succeed words by some by esnan cu owing to come fast.

ronald abraham is chairman by sindicato by police by antiyas dutch. during the acto official in mass san francisco despediendo by inspector eric zaandam the also owing to being be called before come fast. the self not was conoce eric zaandam mucho good. sinembargo after by owing to arrive aruba before her farewell past owing to come hear quite by eric zaandam….

alto comisario by police peter de witte was present on altar before so dirigi her self before ultimo trip at family by inspector by police eric zaandam first cu past owing to go cemetery. the alto comisario owing to splica cu take farewell always is algo dificil… alto comisario by police owing to follow repasa the carera by inspector by police eric zaandam hour by her farewell.

eric zaandam owing to work also at the departamento by drugs before enough year y after also at inmigracion. at 1995 inspector by police eirc zaandam was encarga cu interpol y 2000 owing to become cordinador for her proyecto by police at strand politie.

alto comisario owing to splica cu the self owing to conoce eric in sindicato y also in preparacion for her celebracion day by police. mr drs arthur dowers was present during entire the burial by eric zaandam tuesday afternoon. past owing to feel her self because minister by husticia be called before bring word during the farewell by eric zaandam. here past owing to expresa thing eric zaandam was because one agent policial in cuerpo by aruba.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: May 19, 2010, 03:32:32 PM »

Good Lord!  How many pictures did they take?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: May 19, 2010, 04:47:58 PM »

Anonimo aka Capslockwizard

Prior to Capslockwizard's first post to the SM Natalee Holloway forum in January, 2008  when he was embraced by many Monkeys ... Caps had been posting on the SM Front Page.  On December 22, 2007 and December 23, 2007 ... on SM Front Page comments Caps deceptively posted under the Nic Anonimo.   Anonimo's words in his comments leave no doubt that he was upholding an Aruban agenda ... an Aruban agenda that aligned perfectly with the misinformation campaign that Julia Renfro, Rene Gielen, Jan Brennen and Mark Purcell were/are adherences ... the misinformation campaign created to distract from the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

When this deception was discovered and exposed on the SM Forum in March, 2009 by a Natalee Holloway researcher ... some broke rank with Caps and acknowledged they had been betrayed but ... some did not.  Why?

Janet

+++++++

Now Aruban Prosecutor Says “Holloway case in ‘new phase” … New Phase of not Investigating
Posted December 22, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

41. Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am

I am a Logic Professor and I am telling you all that from both side of the coin there is events that do not compute and follows normal nature course. From the 3 kids and the father there is defently manipolation of the Law Book. no doubt about that. But from the Famaly and the account of what was going on in Aruba, This women never show a tear for her daughter in Aruba. ....

71. Capslockwizard on December 23rd, 2007 7:44 pm

The story about dumping the body on the beach cannot be done because you have already a dead body on your hand and you can do that. The chance to be seen with a dead body to high and risky.

Finding someone to dump it in the ocean means more people involved and the chance to be snitch on will increase and the chance to be seen by the coast guard is high. Also body will float back if not tied down in on the bottom floor of the sea.. This requires a more depth knowledge of buoyancy and understanding of the ocean currents of Aruba and knowing that when the wind turn even sunken boats come back to shore. No this does not compute either. ....

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: May 19, 2010, 05:04:40 PM »

The following December 22/23, 2007 FP comments of Anonimo aka Capslockwizard leave no doubt that he is one with the misinformation campaign that has gone a long way in preventing justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

Janet

++++++

Now Aruban Prosecutor Says “Holloway case in ‘new phase” … New Phase of not Investigating
Posted December 22, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

22. Anonimo on December 22nd, 2007 11:17 pm

41. Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: May 19, 2010, 05:31:24 PM »

Anonimo aka CapsLockWizard

#41. Anonimo on December 23rd, 2007 1:48 am

It all on tape and beeing research/observed ask we speak but there is also a lot of more info comming forth now that are beein looked at in terms of logic events… we know that for every case there is a play book and it beeing re-examined … what makes it more interesting is that the bank where the funds was is now merge and no one seems to know where it is… so be patient and we shall see.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/12/22/now-aruban-prosecutor-says-holloway-case-in-new-phase-new-phase-of-not-investigating/;topicseen#msg335521

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 -
« Reply #462 on: February 01, 2008, 05:30:53 AM »

A Sensation event in 2008 but this time with the pictures
(in Logic Term and event of 2005 "AND" with Pictures) for the same CASE

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2560.msg335521;topicseen#msg335521

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: May 19, 2010, 05:57:23 PM »

Good Lord!  How many pictures did they take?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: May 19, 2010, 07:45:38 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72679.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Parliament wants moratorium on hotels

May 19, 2010, 13:51 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The parliament is that within six months a moratorium on the construction of more hotels in Aruba. They also want the issue of areas of hotels and condominiums by the previous government is examined, if necessary through a parliamentary inquiry.

Yesterday the public meeting on the issue of land to hotels. Three motions were adopted by AVP and a motion of MEP was rejected. The first motion of ASF was to urge the government within six months a moratorium of ten years to the construction of new hotels. San Nicolas also be according to this motion in a sustainable manner based on the reports of Nos Aruba 2025 and Sam Cole and the so-called Oslo Statement on Ecotourism. The second motion calls for an inquiry by the Central Audit Department (CAD) and the General Court to the issue of land for hotels and condominiums in the last two periods cabinet. Especially the events surrounding the issuance of land at Fisherman's Hut at Hotelco / Ritz Carlton should be thoroughly investigated, if necessary with a parliamentary inquiry found the fractions of AVP and PDR. The third point is about the Sunrise project in Rock Sero Colorado. Fractions of AVP and PDR to environmental and socio-cultural impact studies show about this project, also they want to know about the financing of the project and the feasibility of analytical reports that have led to a total of 1.31 million square meters was awarded to Sunrise Rock Development for the construction of a hotel and a golf course. The groups also want to know what is being done to the caves and phosphate mines in the area to protect the beaches near publicly accessible. Minister Otmar Oduber (AVP) for Tourism, Labour and Transport said interest in the construction of a hotel in San Nicolas. The policy of his ministry in the coming years will focus heavily on the cultural aspect of the island. It plays important role in San Nicolas, said Oduber.

Arashi
finally came to an MEP motion. The largest group in opposition to that Minister Benny Sevinger (AVP) for Infrastructure, Environment and Integration of the application site developer Kuai-Mare for a site in Arashi rejects. Amigoe late March, the news that the holding of the Spaniard Venancio Gonzalez a five star boutique hotel on Arashi wants to build. Sevinger gave was already not going to be on the application. Even before he denied having said the opposite. The minister said again yesterday that the reserve is on land and that he does not intend to give this area with the aim to build a hotel. The motion was adopted by the majority of the members of the States rejected.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: May 19, 2010, 08:24:32 PM »

Oh, my!!  I can't believe they published the picture of the corpse.
But he looked good.

Magnolia said, "But he looked good."          

I think I see his finger moving.

Good Morning Monks....Ok...Clean up on aisle 5 please!!!

OMG this literally scared the bejesus out of me when I saw the finger move.  Shame, Shame

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: May 19, 2010, 08:59:16 PM »

Oh, my!!  I can't believe they published the picture of the corpse.
But he looked good.

Magnolia said, "But he looked good."          

I think I see his finger moving.

Good Morning Monks....Ok...Clean up on aisle 5 please!!!

OMG this literally scared the bejesus out of me when I saw the finger move.  Shame, Shame

It is a little shocking the first time you see it move.

After that it is a giggle a minute.  I laugh everytime I see it.  I am so easy to entertain!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: May 19, 2010, 09:10:58 PM »

Agree, Mags.  The first time the finger moved I had to take my glasses off and clean the lens.  I thought "Boy, I have been working too much lately.  I thought I just saw his finger move".   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: May 19, 2010, 09:20:30 PM »

Agree, Mags.  The first time the finger moved I had to take my glasses off and clean the lens.  I thought "Boy, I have been working too much lately.  I thought I just saw his finger move".   

Monkey Devil!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: May 19, 2010, 09:21:38 PM »

Monkey Devil!

San made me do it, it was all her idea.   Monkey Devil!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: May 19, 2010, 09:42:34 PM »

Monkey Devil!

San made me do it, it was all her idea.   Monkey Devil!

You ALL are bad!!!!!!!!!!!   But I really needed the laugh.  You both outdid yourselves this time.  (He does look good for a deceased guy though).

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: May 19, 2010, 09:45:33 PM »

Has anyone ever posted anything about Ben (Vocking) King having kids?

Or any other Vocking/King people on Aruba?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: May 19, 2010, 09:56:52 PM »

San ... I see ya in the rafters.

I would appreciate if you could delete my posts 868 and 869.

Thanks

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: May 19, 2010, 09:56:56 PM »

Has anyone ever posted anything about Ben (Vocking) King having kids?

Or any other Vocking/King people on Aruba?

Not that I remember
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.