May 14, 2024, 01:06:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 491122 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: September 10, 2008, 10:25:20 AM »

Some rumors may be true:

Over the weekend I read on this site some rumors posted by people living in Orlando that have connections to the police dept. and people Casey went to high school with.
Rumor #1:  DNA is back and Caylee father is a blood relative of Casey.  Cops talk to other cops who tell their wives and they post it here. 
Rumor #2:  Someone posted it was rumored years ago that Casey was sexually abused
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: September 10, 2008, 10:26:10 AM »

Why haven't they accepted that Caylee might be dead?

We don't criticize families of POWs or MIAs who 40 years after Vietnam are still holding on to hope and searching for their loved ones in the jungles of Vietnam despite overwhelming evidence that would suggest they are no longer with us. What do we do? We love these people. We sympathize with them.

Okay maybe I missed something in this comment, what is so bad about it?

I would say in a POW/MIA situation those families do not have any way of contacting an individual who can tell them where their loved one is.  And there is no evidence that the person is dead.  The Anthony's situation is different in that the person who was responsible for Caylee, and who last saw her, is sitting under their roof.  Also, evidence points to the fact that Caylee is most likely dead.  George and Cindy can easily get to the bottom of what happened to Caylee, yet they continue to obfuscate and lie for Casey.

Lisa

Why can't we just let George and Cindy believe that Caylee is alive?  No one knows what goes on inside that house.  I truly believe that if it where that easy to get Casey to talk it would have happened already.  I will not take away their love and hope of finding Caylee.  As far as those who say they don't do anthing thing to find Caylee they are not out searching, they did not help TES, well maybe that just has to do with they don't want to or are not ready to look for a dead body.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #882 on: September 10, 2008, 10:26:21 AM »

Morning, Monkeys.  I have to run and get a kiddo ready for school and myself ready for a few hours at work this a.m.  Sorry that I don't have time to give you guys a link, but last night on the MyFoxOrlando site I watched video of an interview with a Judge Napolitano and I really want to see what the Monkeys think of it.

He discusses the fact that the leaks don't even have to have any truth to them - that it's not against the law for LE to leak total nonsense in order to obtain info from Casey and Crew as a result.....

Can someone find that interview and post a link to it?  I really would like to hear your thoughts.

Alright, I'll see y'all in a few hours or so!

Whoa .......
During the course of an investigation, the police are allowed to lie, cheat and commit fraud....not allowed to break the law directly.....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7394244&version=1&locale=EN-US

I heard him say that a few weeks ago also.

so does it mean the leaks may not be true?????

No.  It means the Anthony's are trying to play dirty and grasping at any possible straws in order to get some media attention in their favor...she would have better luck with the hammer.
If they want the possitive media attention...put your damn daughter in the front yard and quiz her as to the where-abouts of Caylee...when she lies beat her with the hammer.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #883 on: September 10, 2008, 10:26:36 AM »

Lisa Nowak and her lawyer

Casey and her lawyer

I think they are both doing the Horizontal Bop

Ohhhhh please oh please oh pleaseeee ...Weeee MUST add Melanie McGuire and Joe Tacopenis to this..... I can't find the smile exchange photo I wanted, but these will do Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: September 10, 2008, 10:26:42 AM »

Thank you

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #885 on: September 10, 2008, 10:27:32 AM »

this case is emotionally draining the life out of me....i dream about it....im gonna have to walk away and try and think of something else if something dont change or im gonna go crazy LOL 

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #886 on: September 10, 2008, 10:28:40 AM »

Thanks Tomm, I think..........

You are welcome and loved here Always, I mean Always loved.

Peace Monkeys
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #887 on: September 10, 2008, 10:30:20 AM »

We don't criticize families of POWs or MIAs who 40 years after Vietnam are still holding on to hope and searching for their loved ones in the jungles of Vietnam despite overwhelming evidence that would suggest they are no longer with us. What do we do? We love these people. We sympathize with them.

I would say in a POW/MIA situation those families do not have any way of contacting an individual who can tell them where their loved one is.  And there is no evidence that the person is dead.  The Anthony's situation is different in that the person who was responsible for Caylee, and who last saw her, is sitting under their roof.  Also, evidence points to the fact that Caylee is most likely dead.  George and Cindy can easily get to the bottom of what happened to Caylee, yet they continue to obfuscate and lie for Casey.

Lisa

Why can't we just let George and Cindy believe that Caylee is alive?  No one knows what goes on inside that house.  I truly believe that if it where that easy to get Casey to talk it would have happened already.  I will not take away their love and hope of finding Caylee.  As far as those who say they don't do anthing thing to find Caylee they are not out searching, they did not help TES, well maybe that just has to do with they don't want to or are not ready to look for a dead body.

I think that if we give George and Cindy the benefit of the doubt that Caylee is alive, then they should give us some information as to who they think was the dead body in the back of their daughter's car. 

At least a hint and who it might have been would be nice... after all, they were the first ones to report the smell.  Some answers would be nice.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #888 on: September 10, 2008, 10:31:22 AM »

Lisa

That is fine.  If that is what they wish to do, then admit it in a statement.  DO NOT however do what they have been doing and lie.  DO NOT critisize and bash the LE and TES for coming and helping in the search based on what the EVIDENCE is showing.  DO NOT swing hammers at the media for being there to cover this case.  DO NOT turn the hose on the media who is focussing the attention to this case and keeping Caylee in the lime light.  DO NOT LIE ABOUT WHAT YOU KNOW!  DO NOT WASH EVIDENCE!! 

That is just the beginning.  They did not handle this right from the get go.  To stand back and put out a re-buttle now would be a lost cause, maybe, but it would be a start. 
What you stated, yes that COULD work for any family in this type of situation, but NOT them due to the circus they have created BY THEIR OWN DOING.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: September 10, 2008, 10:31:45 AM »

I am sorry, after reading Carpe's post about the shyster lawyer, I needed to step away. Carpe, bro, please do not take this anger towards yourself. It is for the families of lost brave soldiers. These words are for these brave young men and their families that grieve yet today.

NeJame, you are a heartless swine.

These men and their families gave ALL they had. How dare you compare this family to these people. HOW DARE YOU!!!!
These men had a job to do and they did it to the best of their abilities. They were not cowards like the entire Anthony family. You should take a tour of your local VA hospital. See for yourself the sacrifices that have been made. What have the Anthonys sacrificed? Not one DAMN thing. How dare you! You are a money grubbing self serving low life. My daughter works in a VA hospital. She could have made more money anywhere else. She works there because she has the courage to face the crippled bodies and minds of our bravest countrymen every single day. HOW DARE YOU!!!

The MIAs are thousands of miles from their homeland. They are not missing because of some twister minds of their loving families. HOW DARE YOU!!!

I am a veteran, my hands are shaking, and I have not been this close to tears in a great while.

Nejames, I ask you again. Who gave you the right to speak of veterans, and HOW DARE YOU!!!!

After I am through shaking I am forwarding this quote to ALL local veteren's groups in central Florida

Bump for more info

Please send an email to this site in protest of NeJames comparison.

TIA

http://www.pow-miafamilies.org/contact.html

Thanx Des, since you appear to be the "De Facto" phone lady, here are some numbers:

Orange County VFW - maps.google.com - (407) 296-2553

Vietnam Veterans - (407) 297-0603

American Legion - (407) 859-1460

Disabled American Veterans - (407) 843-3722

Please email Sarah Lundy at the Orlando Sentinel - slundy@orlandosentinel.com
*****Please be very polite to Sarah, she is just the messenger here*****

BUMP

I hope I don't get The Big RED Klass button for bumps....

Peace Monkeys
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: September 10, 2008, 10:33:54 AM »

Lisa

That is fine.  If that is what they wish to do, then admit it in a statement.  DO NOT however do what they have been doing and lie.  DO NOT critisize and bash the LE and TES for coming and helping in the search based on what the EVIDENCE is showing.  DO NOT swing hammers at the media for being there to cover this case.  DO NOT turn the hose on the media who is focussing the attention to this case and keeping Caylee in the lime light.  DO NOT LIE ABOUT WHAT YOU KNOW!  DO NOT WASH EVIDENCE!! 

That is just the beginning.  They did not handle this right from the get go.  To stand back and put out a re-buttle now would be a lost cause, maybe, but it would be a start. 
What you stated, yes that COULD work for any family in this type of situation, but NOT them due to the circus they have created BY THEIR OWN DOING.

WTG Dolce you put it alot nicer than I would have thats why I did'nt answer lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: September 10, 2008, 10:34:04 AM »

impression of Cindy Anthony:

Help me find my granddaughter!!! Help!!!! Help !!!!!!  What? Nope, sorry can’t tell you who Casey gave her to. Uh, NOOOO,   we can’t tell you where she dropped her off either. Sorry, we just can’t tell you  the phone number or the real name of the person who took her.

We can’t give you any of the necessary information because if we do, they will hurt her!!!!  And we are terrified !!!!!!    But if you find her without our help and barge in to get her, THAT will be ok.

The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: September 10, 2008, 10:34:34 AM »

this case is emotionally draining the life out of me....i dream about it....im gonna have to walk away and try and think of something else if something dont change or im gonna go crazy LOL 
I agree whole heartedly with you.....I had to walk away for a few days myself....still thought about this little baby lying in the woods somewhere...it is truly making me sick.....then I log back on and the first thing I see is the high-5 !!!! I feel like I am at my wits end here.....I ask God everyday to let this child be found and finally end this circus. 
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: September 10, 2008, 10:34:56 AM »

Morning, Monkeys.  I have to run and get a kiddo ready for school and myself ready for a few hours at work this a.m.  Sorry that I don't have time to give you guys a link, but last night on the MyFoxOrlando site I watched video of an interview with a Judge Napolitano and I really want to see what the Monkeys think of it.

He discusses the fact that the leaks don't even have to have any truth to them - that it's not against the law for LE to leak total nonsense in order to obtain info from Casey and Crew as a result.....

Can someone find that interview and post a link to it?  I really would like to hear your thoughts.

Alright, I'll see y'all in a few hours or so!

Whoa .......
During the course of an investigation, the police are allowed to lie, cheat and commit fraud....not allowed to break the law directly.....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7394244&version=1&locale=EN-US

I heard him say that a few weeks ago also.

so does it mean the leaks may not be true?????

No.  It means the Anthony's are trying to play dirty and grasping at any possible straws in order to get some media attention in their favor...she would have better luck with the hammer.
If they want the possitive media attention...put your damn daughter in the front yard and quiz her as to the where-abouts of Caylee...when she lies beat her with the hammer.

...my thoughts exactly!!!!     
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #894 on: September 10, 2008, 10:35:06 AM »

I am sorry, after reading Carpe's post about the shyster lawyer, I needed to step away. Carpe, bro, please do not take this anger towards yourself. It is for the families of lost brave soldiers. These words are for these brave young men and their families that grieve yet today.

NeJame, you are a heartless swine.

These men and their families gave ALL they had. How dare you compare this family to these people. HOW DARE YOU!!!!
These men had a job to do and they did it to the best of their abilities. They were not cowards like the entire Anthony family. You should take a tour of your local VA hospital. See for yourself the sacrifices that have been made. What have the Anthonys sacrificed? Not one DAMN thing. How dare you! You are a money grubbing self serving low life. My daughter works in a VA hospital. She could have made more money anywhere else. She works there because she has the courage to face the crippled bodies and minds of our bravest countrymen every single day. HOW DARE YOU!!!

The MIAs are thousands of miles from their homeland. They are not missing because of some twister minds of their loving families. HOW DARE YOU!!!

I am a veteran, my hands are shaking, and I have not been this close to tears in a great while.

Nejames, I ask you again. Who gave you the right to speak of veterans, and HOW DARE YOU!!!!

After I am through shaking I am forwarding this quote to ALL local veteren's groups in central Florida

Bump for more info

Please send an email to this site in protest of NeJames comparison.

TIA

http://www.pow-miafamilies.org/contact.html

Thanx Des, since you appear to be the "De Facto" phone lady, here are some numbers:

Orange County VFW - maps.google.com - (407) 296-2553

Vietnam Veterans - (407) 297-0603

American Legion - (407) 859-1460

Disabled American Veterans - (407) 843-3722

Please email Sarah Lundy at the Orlando Sentinel - slundy@orlandosentinel.com
*****Please be very polite to Sarah, she is just the messenger here*****

BUMP

I hope I don't get The Big RED Klass button for bumps....

Have you heard of Freerepublic.com?  I know that quite a few of the members are Vets and I bet that would outrage them.

Lisa
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #895 on: September 10, 2008, 10:35:12 AM »

Lisa

I think that if we give George and Cindy the benefit of the doubt that Caylee is alive, then they should give us some information as to who they think was the dead body in the back of their daughter's car. 

At least a hint and who it might have been would be nice... after all, they were the first ones to report the smell.  Some answers would be nice.

What answers?  And ot the benefit of the doubt, just let them believe that Caylee is alive.  The majority in this room including myself think she is dead.  Caylee is their Granddaughter their flesh and blood not ours, theirs.  What I am saying is why bash them for holding out hope?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #896 on: September 10, 2008, 10:35:25 AM »

I hear ya, NaNaPenny... it is a very frustrating case.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: September 10, 2008, 10:35:40 AM »

Help me find my granddaughter!!! Help!!!! Help !!!!!!  What? Nope, sorry can’t tell you who Casey gave her to. Uh, NOOOO,   we can’t tell you where she dropped her off either. Sorry, we just can’t tell you  the phone number or the real name of the person who took her.

We can’t give you any of the necessary information because if we do, they will hurt her!!!!  And we are terrified !!!!!!    But if you find her without our help and barge in to get her, THAT will be ok.

Please the best way to find Caylee is to wear this T shirt and carry a hammer

Peace Monkeys
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: September 10, 2008, 10:36:30 AM »

Where did Rob have to go to buy a new recliner.......ARUBA????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #899 on: September 10, 2008, 10:37:33 AM »

Please the best way to find Caylee is to wear this T shirt and carry a hammer

Remember, you have to pay the Anthony's for the DONATED t-shirt!

Lisa

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.