May 13, 2024, 11:43:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 410222 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: February 18, 2009, 06:47:05 PM »

I believe that I saw in the docs that Annie had a lawyer.  Why would she need a lawyer?  Makes you go hmmmm.-
I noticed she had a lawyer, too.  Made me wonder if this wasn't the first interview with LE.  Maybe an initial interview, then she got a lawyer.  It seemed like this particular interview only covered a small of questions (or we only got a small portion of the interview).

I've said this before.  I don't think the all the information that is give to the press is released right away.  It seems like they release a lot of it, and then other bits in the next few days....while the news reporters and people like NG build their shows around the additional bits of info, in order to keep the news fresh for 3-4 days.  JMO

This whole story and everyone involved reminds me of a VC Andrews book.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
craftycathie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1141 on: February 18, 2009, 06:48:24 PM »

I hope I posted the pics.....if not I'll try again -

I think this is the sticker (back piece) from the shoe box in the dresser.

This looks like the sheet it was taken from.  This was with scrapbook supplies.

This is from the crime scene. 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: February 18, 2009, 06:48:25 PM »

Wouldn't Annie have had an attorney for the fraud charges she pressed on Casey?  Why not bring him in for any questioning, if she had him by then, I am sure he said only talk to them with me there........that is automatic for attorneys to say!$!

I think you mean Amy.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: February 18, 2009, 06:52:18 PM »

Wouldn't Annie have had an attorney for the fraud charges she pressed on Casey?  Why not bring him in for any questioning, if she had him by then, I am sure he said only talk to them with me there........that is automatic for attorneys to say!$!

I think you mean Amy.
Yes, felt the brain fart after I hit post - but then the site lagged!  Just ignore me! LOL
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: February 18, 2009, 06:53:09 PM »

When you are looking at the Journal Entry Casey made.

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER... says... '03

I'm still playing catch-up, so please forgive me if what I'm going to say has already been stated.

It is possible that the '03 could also indicate the following:

3rd diary for the year-if the entry that investigators photographed was really written on June 21, and if Casey wrote in her diary every day of the year, then it is logical that this could be diary number 3.  I don't know how many pages were in that particular diary, but if you figure that there were about 100 or so, then this makes sense. 

The diary could have been started in March (month number 3).

Or like many have said before, the date was written in as an afterthought by some stupid slore trying to cover her butt, or was really written in 03, but she tore out the previous pages, or didn't use the diary until 2008.

Did anyone else notice that the ink is the same shade and ball-point width as the name 'Rick' and phone number that were written on the back of the sticker sheet? 

Also, I couldn't help but notice that Annie Downing's MySpace status is triumphant.  I wonder if this is related to the doc-release?

What day was KC bailed out of jail the first time? Anyone remember?
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1145 on: February 18, 2009, 06:55:07 PM »

I see you guys found the fact that Amy knew full well Casey had duct tape.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/12/17/facebook-posting-suggests-casey-took-friends-duct-tape/

Why do you lie to cops about such a thing?? Especially since you already gave them your phone and all it's contents?

It's these little things that can bother me. I would think that everyone has a lawyer and it looks like they all need to.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: February 18, 2009, 06:55:16 PM »

That heart from the scene - is it on a leaf or what?  Because wasn't the sticker residue in the shape of a heart found on the tape on the skull; and the actual sticker found in the area? 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1147 on: February 18, 2009, 06:55:52 PM »

i know amy is pressing charges against her, what did she do to defraud annie as well?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: February 18, 2009, 06:57:04 PM »

Smart Monkey!  I've been trying to figure out how to do that for a half hour!  Thanks crafty! 
I think the heart found at crime scene belongs in missing heart from drawer (top pic) ... but that's just me ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: February 18, 2009, 06:58:44 PM »

That heart from the scene - is it on a leaf or what?  Because wasn't the sticker residue in the shape of a heart found on the tape on the skull; and the actual sticker found in the area? 
weathered duct tape ... sad

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1150 on: February 18, 2009, 06:59:11 PM »

Cindy's overbearing and controlling attitude is again revealed in the documents released today.    She couldn't even let KC help Caylee open her birthday presents without butting in - and was constantly calling KC when KC was out with friends.    I'm sure KC hated Cindy.     Cindy is the root of all this evil, imo.    What a control freak.   I hate them both.

It was Annie that stated this right? Do you believe Annie? How many Mothers invite their Mothers to their childs birthday parties? I just don't see one iota of wrong doing on Cindy's part in this.Dear God,if anyone showed abnormal behavior it would have been Casey simply for stating such a thing to Annie(if it was ever said).I have my doubts that anything Annie says is the truth.Liars run with liars and only after the deed went down did Annie all of a sudden start back paddling.Annie said,"Love me or hate me,all you mf's(I did the abbreviation,she spelled it out) know my name".Her Myspace page a few days ago.Well whoopie for you Annie!!!..It's my opinion but I don't believe a word out of any of their mouths right down to the Grund gang.Love them or hate them,you simply cannot ignore the fact that Caylee loved her Grandmother and if anything,the lunatic Casey couldn't handle it and ended that babies life because of it.jmo

Wow...sorry you feel that way about the Grunds, I find that judgmentally mean with no basis.  The Grunds took care of Caylee as one of their own, Jesse supported Casey even when it was becoming obvious to him that she was far from what he originally thought of her, the Grunds have been forthcoming, cooperative & Jesse had no problem rendering to a poly & passed.   Despite the Anthonys attacks on them they tried to support them in the beginning until it became abundantly clear that both Casey & her mother were trying to pin this murder on Jesse, even beyond that they have made staements that they are praying for them.  What really gets me is that Casey is no different than her mother thru learned behavior or her own sociopathic mindset that Casey was so ready to throw Jesse under the bus & despite those efforts NO ONE has ANYTHING that can link any of the Grunds to mistruths or wrongdoing.   If individuals cannot readily see what Cindy has done & what her behavior pattern is by now all I can say is that is like having a brick fall on one's head & denying the huge knot on their heads - just because Caylee loved her grandmother who largely took care of her doesnt exclude the fact that Cindy has psychological issues herself.  As far as Annie goes, whether she is credible or not inandof itself doesnt preclude the totality of evidence piling up that points directly to Casey killing Caylee or the role her family members took in helping her cover it up.

What you see from the Rev,you see through natural eyes.What I see,I see through spiritual eyes and his words do not line up with the Bibles words.I am not the only one in this forum that thinks the Rev is out of line.He loved Caylee so much that he jumped Casey about abusing he and his wife over childcare.Yep,he loved her that much! As far as I'm concerned,he is nothing more than a self serving person that wants alittle spotlight for himself and has taken great strides in making it happen.I'm sorry if you don't like what I've said,call me judgemental,whatever,but if you ever want to rightly divide the truth about what the Bible really says,let me know...
Tater, I am no biblical or religious expert so it may not be my place, but Mr Grund is a pastor and pastors, like Jesus are supposed to tend their flocks. If Mr Grund called KC out on the babysitting issue, maybe it was in the spirit of telling KC she needs to pay a sitter and not expect the Grunds to disrupt their lives babysitting Caylee.

Heck Cindy would call and tell KC to get home so Cindy didn't have to deal with Caylee.

You take up for Cindy but she did the exact same thing the Grunds did. Tell KC that Caylee is her baby she needs to find proper child care for her kid.

Hope this makes sense Monkeys. I have a hard time typing what is trying to come out of my brain. I am probably wrong on this so I apologize if I am too harsh. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1151 on: February 18, 2009, 07:00:54 PM »

I believe that I saw in the docs that Annie had a lawyer.  Why would she need a lawyer?  Makes you go hmmmm.-
I noticed she had a lawyer, too.  Made me wonder if this wasn't the first interview with LE.  Maybe an initial interview, then she got a lawyer.  It seemed like this particular interview only covered a small of questions (or we only got a small portion of the interview).

I've said this before.  I don't think the all the information that is give to the press is released right away.  It seems like they release a lot of it, and then other bits in the next few days....while the news reporters and people like NG build their shows around the additional bits of info, in order to keep the news fresh for 3-4 days.  JMO

Annie may have gotten a lawyer when all of the talk about her having Xanax came out. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: February 18, 2009, 07:01:26 PM »

But didn't they say they only found the residue on the tape on the skull?  IE: did the sticker float off and land on more duct tape?  Or maybe there was more than one of the stickers?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: February 18, 2009, 07:01:27 PM »

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/3374B%20TO%203463B%20REDO.pdf

Notice on page 20.  An anonymous person sent OCSO an envelope  for Lee

Isn't that interesting.  I checked it out.  It's oddly placed, too, or maybe its just that it doesn't spell out enough about what the letter is about?  Hmmm..

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1154 on: February 18, 2009, 07:02:59 PM »

NEWFIEEEE, can Joe and I come live under the bridge with you? Will Tevye pay for my beer and ciggies too? Josef will be muzzled at all times until he and Marley become friends. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
craftycathie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1155 on: February 18, 2009, 07:03:17 PM »

Smart Monkey!  I've been trying to figure out how to do that for a half hour!  Thanks crafty! 
I think the heart found at crime scene belongs in missing heart from drawer (top pic) ... but that's just me ...

Me too - I think they are all connected.  I think the one at the crime scene belong to the master sheet (with the scrapbook supplies) and the one in the shoe box is from the same sheet - you can practically line them up.  (lower left corner in the sheet).

Also the hints of sparkles on the crime scene sticker reminds me of hologram stickers taht are worn out or deteriorated. 

It is like she kept the outer sticker portion of the heart as a keepsake.  ugh...did i just say that?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: February 18, 2009, 07:04:11 PM »

i know amy is pressing charges against her, what did she do to defraud annie as well?
That was me messing up the names.  Amy - fraud. Annie was the xanax.  Why I felt they both would need lawyer'ed up - but I switched the names.   Sleep - does a brain good! LOL
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: February 18, 2009, 07:04:14 PM »

But didn't they say they only found the residue on the tape on the skull?  IE: did the sticker float off and land on more duct tape?  Or maybe there was more than one of the stickers?

I thought that forensic people probably put the sticker on the duct tape (where the residue was) for evidence purposes ... You are right ... the sticker was not found on the duct tape at the scene.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1158 on: February 18, 2009, 07:04:14 PM »

What you see from the Rev,you see through natural eyes.What I see,I see through spiritual eyes and his words do not line up with the Bibles words.I am not the only one in this forum that thinks the Rev is out of line.He loved Caylee so much that he jumped Casey about abusing he and his wife over childcare.Yep,he loved her that much! As far as I'm concerned,he is nothing more than a self serving person that wants alittle spotlight for himself and has taken great strides in making it happen.I'm sorry if you don't like what I've said,call me judgemental,whatever,but if you ever want to rightly divide the truth about what the Bible really says,let me know...

Tater, I think you are confusing Christianity with being a door mat. Just because you are a born again Christian does not mean that you let people take advantage of you, as in constantly babysitting!!! Or standing back and letting people take pot shots at your family! He is being a good husband and father. I would hope that if I had a husband, he would take take steps to protect me in this devastating situation. You have seen what these people can do! They would take your innocent child and gladly see them carted off to jail for the rest of their lives, while they SIT ON THEIR ASS PROTECTING KC!! They knew KC was capable of this, they destroyed evidence and wouldn't cross the road to protect you or your family. Walk a fricking mile in his shoes before you start throwing stones!!! THIS IS MY VERY STRONG OPINION!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1159 on: February 18, 2009, 07:04:20 PM »

JSM    you said exactly what I was thinking, I just didn't want to quote stack and I can't figure out how to highlight!  Also, KC needed to learn to be accountable, for herself as well as for her child. I'm also of the mind that Kc didn't become a lunatic overnight. She had to have been allowed to mature into that personality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.