May 17, 2024, 10:00:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 269286 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: March 13, 2009, 01:28:50 PM »

???? What's up with Leonard?  As some know I was away for a couple weeks and had limited access to the internet.....so what happen to him?
Good question Sunny!  Wasn't he scheduled to be deposed in February?  I haven't heard a word.  Great to have you back.  Lovin

Thanks Lovin...it is good to be back. I never realized how much I would miss the internet and cell phone reception ..I didn't remember he was supposed to be deposed?  By who?
Atty Morgan (?) in the ZFG civil suit.

thanks, the salt water must have pickled my brain....I just read it is scheduled for 3/26

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: March 13, 2009, 01:30:52 PM »

Sunny, it's back a few threads.  Give me a minute & I'll find it for you.  Bear with me, I'm sloooooooowwwww today!   

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: March 13, 2009, 01:46:07 PM »

Sunny,

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4632.msg706871#msg706871

That's the closest I could get.  This subject was brought up last night on JVM (I didn't watch it though).

Apparently I'm not as slow as this thread is moving 

Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: March 13, 2009, 02:07:52 PM »

???? What's up with Leonard?  As some know I was away for a couple weeks and had limited access to the internet.....so what happen to him?

I have no idea, he dropped out of sight.  Wonder if he ever had that polygraph test?
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: March 13, 2009, 02:17:36 PM »

oh my, I just seriously looked at your avi CC and saw what the monkey did before falling over. Ha!!!!

hope he learned his lesson.

Makes you wonder what LKB was smelling in court yesterday.

Goodnorning monkeys!!
For the most part we are all moral minded people here with a big concious and the biggest heart I have ever seen!! therefore I say that to to say this... none of us could do the horrific crime to our child as  casey did!!! and yet be able to sleep at night. What makes us more upset and disgusted with casey and her family is: their behaviour and lack of  Grief ,councious ,or heart ,towards the memory of little caylee..and  let's not forget her attorney !!to whom up to yesterday was falling and dribbiling all over her. I dont know if his wife gave him the what for and what comes if you continue. I seen him more subdued and professionel acting with her. I seen her l present herself in court  as quiet and concerned. !! for herself only!!I think she is begining to see that there is so much evidence against her and Finaly the reality ofher attorney proving her innocence  innocence being  proven is more  100%  slim!!! your all wonderful caring monkeys . your tenacity and skills for research and follow-ups is incredible. I love to come here and read your posts. Every morning I  crawl out of bed turn on my computer , head for the bathroom to brush my teeth. I sit here  with my first cup of coffee , to read what's new!! thank you monkeys your the bomb!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Katie

oh my! I had not noticed the avvie before either! too funny you monkeys are!!! and it does look like what LKB was smelling in court...tee hee
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #605 on: March 13, 2009, 02:21:41 PM »

oh my, I just seriously looked at your avi CC and saw what the monkey did before falling over. Ha!!!!

hope he learned his lesson.

Makes you wonder what LKB was smelling in court yesterday.

Goodnorning monkeys!!
For the most part we are all moral minded people here with a big concious and the biggest heart I have ever seen!! therefore I say that to to say this... none of us could do the horrific crime to our child as  casey did!!! and yet be able to sleep at night. What makes us more upset and disgusted with casey and her family is: their behaviour and lack of  Grief ,councious ,or heart ,towards the memory of little caylee..and  let's not forget her attorney !!to whom up to yesterday was falling and dribbiling all over her. I dont know if his wife gave him the what for and what comes if you continue. I seen him more subdued and professionel acting with her. I seen her l present herself in court  as quiet and concerned. !! for herself only!!I think she is begining to see that there is so much evidence against her and Finaly the reality ofher attorney proving her innocence  innocence being  proven is more  100%  slim!!! your all wonderful caring monkeys . your tenacity and skills for research and follow-ups is incredible. I love to come here and read your posts. Every morning I  crawl out of bed turn on my computer , head for the bathroom to brush my teeth. I sit here  with my first cup of coffee , to read what's new!! thank you monkeys your the bomb!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Katie

oh my! I had not noticed the avvie before either! too funny you monkeys are!!! and it does look like what LKB was smelling in court...tee hee

WHAT VIDEO I DIDNT DO IT
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: March 13, 2009, 02:24:20 PM »

Congratulations to Todd Macaluso,
new owner of this beautiful L-39!

Todd (left) ready for take-off for California; 
shown to the right in cockpit with Doug Gilliss, Flight Examiner.
Congratulations Todd! Enjoy!

http://www.courtesyaircraft.com/hotnews.htm

Considering the bad check & civil litigation news is breaking about "Mac the Knife" isn't it curious what $$ paid for his plane?  I'd love to know the purchase date of his L-39 or any other planes he bought.    If he took or misappropriated funds from an escrow account WOW

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: March 13, 2009, 02:30:19 PM »

I have no idea, he dropped out of sight.  Wonder if he ever had that polygraph test?

I listened/watched his ustream questions and he stated that no one had contacted him further about this.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: March 13, 2009, 02:35:43 PM »

Sunny,

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4632.msg706871#msg706871

That's the closest I could get.  This subject was brought up last night on JVM (I didn't watch it though).

Apparently I'm not as slow as this thread is moving 

Lovin

WOW...that is eerie!  Thanks for finding that......gives me the shivers!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: March 13, 2009, 02:36:41 PM »

thanks Klaas.......................strange that he just dropped outta sight.............uuummmmmmm

Rest in Peace Caylee

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: March 13, 2009, 02:40:43 PM »

hey monkey peeps!

glad you are back Sunny, hope you had a great vacation.....i am so jealous..lol
i refer to myself as the beach bitch.......and i haven't had a fix lately

Regrets, I've had a few......
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: March 13, 2009, 02:41:29 PM »

Still on LP....he said casey's print(s) was on the duck tape.....then I remember hearing that the A's prints were NOT on the duct tape...but no mention if casey's were or not...then LP slips outta sight...so I wonder did he have insider info that casey's print WAS on the duct tape and he wasn't supposed to let it out and his source put a gag on him? Something very odd about his sudden silence.  I was never a fan of his...but he did from time to time drop some legit info. JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: March 13, 2009, 02:43:47 PM »

hey monkey peeps!

Hi JuJu...I am glad to be back and able to check in with SM....we had a wonderful time until I got sick and I am still recuperating.....but feeling better every day. This was our first time to Captiva and we are already looking at a return trip in the fall.

Rest in Peace Caylee

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: March 13, 2009, 02:44:54 PM »

Casey Anthony's newest attorney under investigation
By Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:16 AM EDT, March 13, 2009

Casey Anthony confers with attorney's Jose Baez (left) and Todd Macaluso (right) during a hearing at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando, Florida, on Monday, March 2, 2009. Anthony is charged with killing her daughter, Caylee Marie. (Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel / March 2, 2009)

The latest attorney to join Casey Anthony's defense team has been accused of unprofessional conduct in California.

Todd E. Macaluso, who has ffiled paperwork to practice law in Florida, was accused of unprofessional conduct in California because he didn't have enough money in an account to cover several business expenses totaling more than $170,000 between July 2006 and February 2007.

According to the California Bar, a complaint was filed against Macaluso in January.

Macaluso responded in writing last month to the charges. He wrote that the financial mistake was due to his office staff supervising the account. He wasn't overseeing the account at the time because of the unexpected death of his brother. The mistake was not intentional.

The paperwork he recently filed in Florida seeks permission to practice law in the Anthony case.

He appeared in court in Orlando earlier this month. He told the media after a hearing that his specialty is cross-examining witnesses, especially expert-witnesses.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: March 13, 2009, 02:45:37 PM »

Casey Anthony confers with attorney's Jose Baez (left) and Todd Macaluso (right) during a hearing at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando, Florida, on Monday, March 2, 2009. Anthony is charged with killing her daughter, Caylee Marie. (Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel / March 2, 2009)

The latest attorney to join Casey Anthony's defense team has been accused of unprofessional conduct in California.

Todd E. Macaluso, who has ffiled paperwork to practice law in Florida, was accused of unprofessional conduct in California because he didn't have enough money in an account to cover several business expenses totaling more than $170,000 between July 2006 and February 2007.

According to the California Bar, a complaint was filed against Macaluso in January.

Macaluso responded in writing last month to the charges. He wrote that the financial mistake was due to his office staff supervising the account. He wasn't overseeing the account at the time because of the unexpected death of his brother. The mistake was not intentional.     Hmmm...so he's pushing off blame not sure that is gonna fly, he's responsible.   One has to wonder how many other shady deals he's had prominent attorney or not since he's purchasing things like planes.   Another question how did his brother suddenly die, just curious since he seems so hellbent on Casey's innocence
The investigation in California is pending.

The paperwork he recently filed in Florida seeks permission to practice law in the Anthony case.

He appeared in court in Orlando earlier this month. He told the media after a hearing that his specialty is cross-examining witnesses, especially expert-witnesses.http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-bk-casey-anthony-new-attorney-031309,0,3548082.story

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: March 13, 2009, 02:46:42 PM »

oopies babies I was in a post window

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #616 on: March 13, 2009, 02:53:05 PM »

Considering the bad check & civil litigation news is breaking about "Mac the Knife" isn't it curious what $$ paid for his plane?  I'd love to know the purchase date of his L-39 or any other planes he bought.    If he took or misappropriated funds from an escrow account WOW
He'd get the big red button for comingling funds! Woo hoo!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: March 13, 2009, 02:54:56 PM »

hey monkey peeps!

Hi JuJu...I am glad to be back and able to check in with SM....we had a wonderful time until I got sick and I am still recuperating.....but feeling better every day. This was our first time to Captiva and we are already looking at a return trip in the fall.

well what kind of sick were you?

Regrets, I've had a few......
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: March 13, 2009, 02:57:46 PM »

Am I missing tsomething is this guy related to this case???
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: March 13, 2009, 02:58:40 PM »

Am I missing tsomething is this guy related to this case???

OOPS DID I MISS SOMETHING IS THIS GUY RELATED TO THE CASE ?????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.