May 06, 2024, 08:26:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: USE ME: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS 3  (Read 280626 times)
Geraldosgirlfriend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1340 on: June 15, 2005, 12:38:05 AM »

The thing that makes no sense tho' is if you're a guy and a girl you like is in your car and its her last night on the island, convenient or not, it seems strange to be dropped off first.  Doesn't seem logical.  You'd want to stretch out those few last minutes of teenage bliss.

"In such an ugly world, the only protest...is beauty"
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1341 on: June 15, 2005, 12:38:17 AM »

Any word from Dan's site tonight?
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: June 15, 2005, 12:38:19 AM »

DT,

Last night Mickey told reporters Deepak told him they were chauffering Joran and Natalee TWICE. That they first dropped them off at the lighthouse for an hour, then drove back to get them there and drop them off at the marriott.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: June 15, 2005, 12:38:23 AM »

friend of monkeys, honestly, I always get on the computer as soon as I get home.  My phone is right by the computer.  I check my caller ID, my email, then I surf a little bit.  Even if it's late at night, I'll do it as soon as I walk in the door.
amillerwvu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1344 on: June 15, 2005, 12:38:41 AM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Yeah I think it is going to be phone records too. But the way I understood it was Joran is supposed to have sent an IM to Kalpoe from his phone to Kalpoe's computer. Thus, confiscating the computer.

So they say they went straight home on got on the computer...

What for? Are they waiting for a message from Joran?

Can you tell what I'm thinking?

I think, by the way, that when people lie, they often mix in the truth.

good point...or they are discussion board junkies like us Embarassed

I can't think of a reason why there would be premeditation, but it is something to think about.  I think it would be easier to judge if we knew more about joran's previous relationships.....
Geraldosgirlfriend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1345 on: June 15, 2005, 12:39:19 AM »

I guess if the car was Whore-ans it makes sense that Tupac and Deepak would be at his beck and call,

"In such an ugly world, the only protest...is beauty"
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1346 on: June 15, 2005, 12:39:24 AM »

Quote from: "JL"
I'M VERY SORRY BUT YOUR NOT AN AMERICAN................
AND WERE JUST NOT STUPID...................  IF PEOPLE REVIEW YOUR
POST THEY WILL SEE FOR THEMSELVES..............

SORRY RED AN TOM BUT IF YOU WISH THIS TO BE THE OFFICLY
AURBAN MISSINFORMATION BOARD ... LET ME KNOW................

And it's a swing and a miss... struck him out!!
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1347 on: June 15, 2005, 12:40:03 AM »

Quote from: "Curiosity"
Red....never been to Aruba. I live in Central Florida.....near Orlando. My husband used to be a volenteer for one of the Missing Children's Org in this area. So whenever a young person comes up missing, we are always interested. My husband did not work the phones. But it is practice for MC to work phones of local people they know, who might have info about the young people in the area. Since Natalee wasn't from Aruba, that would have cut off a large part of that type of investigating.

I find that this site still has pictures:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/pmpnval/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c=

One of the pix is that same boat pictures. I'm going to load it to Photobucket and will be back.

I was just kidding with you, I had a smileyface after my comment, I think.  Very Happy . Missing Children's Org is a great organization.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: June 15, 2005, 12:40:17 AM »

Which one is it?[/quote]

no one knows yet, not saying[/quote]

Update:

Micky John declared yesterday that the two brothers confessed to him.

After leaving Arashi /Lighthouse, they left Natalee with Joran at Fisher's mans hut a beach close to the Hyatt. They went to swim at that beach.

That was the last time they saw Natalee. They went home and went to the internet to chat. After one hour, they received a message from Joran that stated:  "I have something to tell you"

This was statement of Micky John, detainee, that helped to secure his freedom yesterday

What do you mean no one knows?  Certainly the guard who heard these things knows what deepak told him?[/quote][/quote]

i saw the atty 4 the 2 bros and he won't confirm either story, both have changed, he says they haven't lied though and the truth will come out

i.e.  no one KNOWS

peace to all
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: June 15, 2005, 12:40:48 AM »

Are there still hearings in court tomorrow?  The guards were scheduled for a hearing tomorrow. Does it still take place?  I read somewhere that they all could be in court together tomorow. Anyone know what the deal is?
JL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1350 on: June 15, 2005, 12:41:11 AM »

Yeah I think it is going to be phone records too. But the way I understood it was Joran is supposed to have sent an IM to Kalpoe from his phone to Kalpoe's computer. Thus, confiscating the computer.

yeah it's almost like they were waiting for the signal to go back or something (if any of this is true)
   AND BLAMED ALL AMERICANS
FOR SPENDING THERE HARD EARN MONEY THERE....
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1351 on: June 15, 2005, 12:41:19 AM »

Quote from: "Curiosity"
The picture of the boat....still on the site I posted about last.

Curiosity, thanks so much for posting that pic.  Definitely looks like a large sailing vessel to me, one that would take several people to launch.

I'll look forward to aruba girl's comments on a boat this big and how easily they could launch it in the dead of night.
concerned mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1352 on: June 15, 2005, 12:42:02 AM »

So Red, you gonna set up a Cafe Press page with "Scared Monkeys Junkie" stuff?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: June 15, 2005, 12:42:06 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
friend of monkeys, honestly, I always get on the computer as soon as I get home.  My phone is right by the computer.  I check my caller ID, my email, then I surf a little bit.  Even if it's late at night, I'll do it as soon as I walk in the door.

i just gpot a computer and now know the diff btwn a chat room and ms board..still type lk a 4 yr old...

peace to all
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1354 on: June 15, 2005, 12:42:45 AM »

yeah it's almost like they were waiting for the signal to go back or something (if any of this is true)

Kerin--Exactly what I'm thinking!

Wait--How do I know you're not really an Aurban?!?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: June 15, 2005, 12:42:47 AM »

I guess Dash is safely gone so I will say this...

Do any of the rest of you feel like I do and when she is in here I really don't like discussing what I normally would on the case? I mean I know when she comes in here she is prepared to read things but for some reason I have developed a very protective stance towards Dash (like others have I am sure).

When she is in here and someone who is new comes in and is discussing things "sensitive" I almost cringe on this end.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: June 15, 2005, 12:44:00 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "dragonfly"

i just gpot a computer and now know the diff btwn a chat room and ms board..still type lk a 4 yr old...

It becomes very addictive.  A good example is all of us "Scared Monkey Junkies" on here!!!  That's it, I'm printing a t-shirt!!!!!!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1357 on: June 15, 2005, 12:44:08 AM »

ANDERSON COOPER: Mickey, what did this suspect in custody, Depak Kalpoe, tell you about what really happened?

MICKEY JOHN: He told me that -- I was talking to him Sunday -- and he told me that when they left Carlos'N Charlie's [nightclub], they went straight to the lighthouse. He -- Depak -- was driving. His brother was sitting in the car next to him. The missing girl was in the backseat behind Depak, and the other guy was in the backseat behind his brother, and they drove down to the California lighthouse. He didn't tell me what took place at the lighthouse.

COOPER: Now, the lighthouse, that's obviously on the beach?

JOHN: The lighthouse is at the end of island. It's not close to Marriott. It's far from the Marriott. ...

COOPER: He didn't say what happened then?

JOHN: No, sir. He said -- what he told me [was that] on his way back up they stopped ... close to the Marriott and they dropped off the missing girl and the Dutch guy ... and he and his brother went home. And he went online, and like, after an hour later, the Dutch guy sent him a message, a text message on his cell phone, saying that when he got home he'd also go online to chat with him.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: June 15, 2005, 12:44:21 AM »

Kerin--Exactly what I'm thinking!

Wait--How do I know you're not really an Aurban?!?

LOL Well, I can think of worse countries to be associated with (like the one JL comes from for example)  Cool

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1359 on: June 15, 2005, 12:45:02 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Are there still hearings in court tomorrow?  The guards were scheduled for a hearing tomorrow. Does it still take place?  I read somewhere that they all could be in court together tomorow. Anyone know what the deal is?

yes nancy drew---

the gaurds are out and if I know mickey he will smoke a big fatty for sure...
The other 3 are still not talking and no court app has been dscsd

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.