May 17, 2024, 07:59:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 322260 times)
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: August 10, 2009, 08:02:34 PM »

HaLeigh Cummings’ Grandmother, Teresa Neves, Brutally Interrogated and Threatened with Imprisonment by Putnam County Sheriff’s officials

listen http://writeintoaction.com/HaLeigh%20Cummings%20Staubs%20Holmseth%20Putnam%20Threaten%20Teresa%20Neves.mp3

August 7, 2009

by Timothy Charles Holmseth

At a scheduled meeting on Monday, July 13 between Putnam County Sheriff’s Department officials and Teresa Neves, paternal grandmother of missing five year-old HaLeigh Cumming, PCSD officials viciously berated the heart-sick grandmother and threatened her with imprisonment.

According to Staubs, the officials were accusing Neves of disclosing their investigative tactics.

“[The police] are going to send everybody out,” Staubs said, disclosing a prediction he received from his inside source at the department. “They’re going to start threatening everybody. They’re trying to control it.”   

Expressing outrage at the recent tactics of the PCSD as it appears to become more and more paranoid each day, Staubs said the investigation seems to be hopelessly challenged and is in need of an investigation conducted solely by the FBI.

“You better figure out what you’re going to do. Are you going put an innocent grandma who’s hurting, looking for her kid, in jail? Or are you going to get the right police on this case?” Staubs said.   The only people present at the private meeting were Putnam County Sheriff’s Department officials: Detective Peggy Cone, Captain Dominic Piscatello, Undersheriff Rick Ryan, as well as Teresa Neves.

Within hours of that meeting Ft. Lauderdale Private Detective William ‘Cobra’ Staubs, who says he has contacts, knew all the details of what was done and said at the meeting.

Staubs’ version is consistent with others who know about the meeting (audio attached.)
According to Staubs, the officials were accusing Neves of disclosing their investigative tactics.

“[The police] are going to send everybody out,” Staubs said, disclosing a prediction he received from his inside source at the department. “They’re going to start threatening everybody. They’re trying to control it.”   

Expressing outrage at the recent tactics of the PCSD as it appears to become more and more paranoid each day, Staubs said the investigation seems to be hopelessly challenged and is in need of an investigation conducted solely by the FBI.

“You better figure out what you’re going to do. Are you going put an innocent grandma who’s hurting, looking for her kid, in jail? Or are you going to get the right police on this case?” Staubs said.

http://writeintoaction.com/
According to Tim Miller who arrived ready to search for Haleigh, he was turned away by the police, as they thought this was a police matter and did not appreciate help in searching.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: August 10, 2009, 08:06:38 PM »

Hi All just checkin the post here today and I have been wondering..... ::MonkeyNoNo::Does anyone know why Rons uncle Donald R. Squires said he didnt want to squeal on Kin?
I don't know, anybody? 

I found it on here http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:rFZGJgflJLQJ:justiceforhaleigh.blogspot.com/+justiceforhaleigh.blogspot.com&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us but I couldnt click on the comments and there wasnt much on it.

We don't know if that is a factual quote so pretty hard to answer.

And it looks like the 12 comments posted have been removed.
actually, the commwnts have not been removed, the blog has. Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at justiceforhaleigh.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

I have heard that is Pirates or was Pirates blog and we know how honest she was on WS   

Justice for Haleigh is back

http://criminalconversation.lefora.com/2009/08/08/justice-for-haleigh-is-back/page1/

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: August 10, 2009, 08:16:25 PM »

Hi All just checkin the post here today and I have been wondering..... ::MonkeyNoNo::Does anyone know why Rons uncle Donald R. Squires said he didnt want to squeal on Kin?
I don't know, anybody? 

I found it on here http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:rFZGJgflJLQJ:justiceforhaleigh.blogspot.com/+justiceforhaleigh.blogspot.com&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us but I couldnt click on the comments and there wasnt much on it.

We don't know if that is a factual quote so pretty hard to answer.

And it looks like the 12 comments posted have been removed.
actually, the comments have not been removed, the blog has. Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at justiceforhaleigh.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

I have heard that is Pirates or was Pirates blog and we know how honest she was on WS   
self edit to fix my typo....

Justiceforhaleigh's Blog

Family Court Activity today August 10, 2009
Filed under: Uncategorized — justiceforhaleigh @ 9:00 pm

From the Putnam County Court Docket
2009-08-05    069.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
2009-08-10    070.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE – CAROL CALDWELL FOR MOTHER
2009-08-10    071.MOTHERS EMERGENCY VERIFIED MOTION FOR COUNSELING
2009-08-10    FOR MINOR CHILD

It looks as if Crystal has a new attorney for the family dockets.

It also appears that Crystal is petitioning the court for an emergency hearing for Ronald Jr. to receive some counseling.  What a shame that Crystal is being forced to petition the courts for such a thing.   I can only assume that means that Ron Cummings is not permitting this child to receive therapy and this is Crystal’s only recourse.

One would assume that young Ronald Jr. would have been receiving counseling since his big sister allegedly disappeared from the bedroom in which they were both sleeping.   One would also assume that a caring parent would support counseling for his son and would not force the other parent to file for an emergency hearing in order to have the child receive such much needed help.

http://justiceforhaleigh.wordpress.com/

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: August 10, 2009, 08:46:34 PM »

I feel sorry for everyone who loves Haleigh..this has to be a living nightmare....
God bless Haleigh and hope that she is found soon...

Hi cookie, how are ya? I sure hope she is found soon. I am sure the fighting,bickering,finger pointing and baseless allegations going on do not help this family, EITHER SIDE, and makes it more difficult to go through.  oh, BTW , wanna cookie? chocolate chip... but, hmm, maybe you do not even eat cookies..      

Hi Searching...how are you?
I hope that Haleigh is found soon too! 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: August 10, 2009, 10:14:58 PM »

Haleigh Cummings investigation reaches 6-month mark

Last Update: 6:32 pm

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Both Haleigh Cummings' mother and father say the pain of losing Haleigh hasn’t changed a bit since day one. Monday marks six months since anyone saw her, and investigators say they are no closer to finding out what happened to her.

“There’s somebody out there that knows something…we’re not giving up hope. We’re working this as aggressively as we were on day one, we’re just looking for that one piece of information,” said Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.

“Somebody knows what happened to Haleigh Cummings, and we’re just waiting on that one piece of information that’s going to break the case right open,” said Greenwood.

Remarks like that are what fuel both of Haleigh’s parents to go on everyday. Both Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield say the six month mark is devastating, but what’s worse is that Haleigh’s sixth birthday is only one week away on August 17th.

“We talked about it because it was coming up soon, and now her birthday’s coming up soon, and that’s going to be really hard for me,” said Crystal Sheffield.

Haleigh’s mother spoke exclusively with Action News on the 6 month mark of her daughter’s disappearance. Crystal says she remembers Haleigh’s 5th birthday party last year.

“I will say that, she’s a daddy’s girl, but she’s momma’s baby…she’s my first baby, so whatever she wanted she got. If she didn’t get what she wanted she’d pitch a fit. After that, she opened the rest of her presents and she was nothing but smiles and giggles,” said Sheffield.

Inside Ronald Cummings' home, Haleigh’s Great Grandmother sat in a chair wearing a shirt with Haleigh’s face on it. She says the past six months have been most difficult on Haleigh’s father and little brother.

“He just doesn’t understand why his sissy won’t come home. And he talks about her. If he goes to the store, if he gets a candy bar he has to get his sister a candy bar. If he gets a toy he has to get a toy. His nightmares aren’t as bad as they used to be, but he won’t go to sleep unless his daddy or Misty are in the house,” said Annette Sykes.

“He knows that somebody stole his sister. But it just doesn’t sink in. You know, he’s so young and he doesn’t understand what that means,” said Sykes.

Both sides of Haleigh’s family say they wish the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office contacted them more to let them know the latest in the investigation.

“They’ve done everything they can with what they have, but me being a mom I just feel like there’s more that they can do...I don’t know what else to do,” said Crystal Sheffield.

“For us to just have to sit here and wait, and wait, and wait, and nobody call to say anything, I guarantee you if it was their child or grandchild they’d be jumping up and down screaming,” said Annette Sykes.

We took the family’s concerns to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. A Deputy there says it is keeping all of the specifics of the investigation close to the cuff. The Deputy also said he was unaware that investigators had not called the family in awhile, and would be addressing that with them.

“I don’t know the status of the callbacks, I’ll have to look into it,” said Lt. Johnny Greenwood.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office did say the Haleigh Cummings investigation is far from a cold case. It says tips come in daily, but many are not factual or just don’t pan out. Deputies also tell Action News a member of the FDLE is currently going over every single tip and lead that has come in to make sure no stone is left unturned. Action News has also confirmed a new chief investigator has taken over the case, and she is the head of Putnam County’s missing persons division.

Both sides of Haleigh’s family also tell Action News they are ready to put aside their differences and work together to try and find Haleigh.

“It’s something we should have all done a long time ago. I just think both sides of the family should come together for Haleigh…I feel it’s just the right thing to do,” said Crystal Sheffield.

Sheffield is holding a drive to try and gather school supplies for classrooms where Haleigh used to attend school. It’s going to be in downtown Palatka on Saturday, August 15th from 10am-5pm at Riverfront Park.

Ronald Cummings family is doing two separate events to honor Haleigh’s birthday. On Sunday August 16th, his family will hold a candlelight vigil at the First Baptist Church of Welaka at 3pm. Then on Monday August 17th at 2:16pm, he will be releasing purple and red balloons with fliers showing Haleigh’s information. The Cummings are encouraging everyone to download her missing person’s flier from the FDLE’s website and attach it to balloons and do the same on Monday.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Haleigh-Cummings-investigation-reaches-6-month/p4wXKq55rEauOjBTjViGfQ.cspx

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: August 10, 2009, 10:35:01 PM »

(Video)Haleigh Cummings investigation reaches 6-month mark

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Haleigh-Cummings-investigation-reaches-6-month/p4wXKq55rEauOjBTjViGfQ.cspx

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: August 10, 2009, 10:43:46 PM »

Haleigh Cummings - Has Satsuma Forgotten?
Posted on August 10th, 2009

by Armando in All News, Society and Culture, crime

This article tugged at my heart strings. It proves to me that there are decent people out there. Armando is a gentleman that I have great respect for. Unlike so many others that prefer the safety of their own computer, he took some time out to actually visit Satsuma. It was by no means his first visit, he and his young family lived not far from the area when Haleigh Cummings first went missing. One would think that with the little girls 6th birthday, and the 6 month anniversary of her disappearance, a small town like Satsuma would be a buzz - Simon

I wrote this article simply to help in the finding of Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings. As everyone knows this little girl was abducted from her home in Satsuma Fl, but not many have had the opportunity to go there themselves and see the suspicious settings and rural areas in which she could have vanished into. I took it up on my self to drive there and have a look around shall we say. But with one thing in mind to see how many fliers or post about Haleigh I would find. I never intended to go there as a spectator or some hero but rather a concerned citizen worried about the whereabouts of a missing child, I was able to take a few pictures that kept me thinking.

The streets were empty. The locals spoke about football games and fishing. The police I noticed seemed to be having a normal day. The sad thing to me about all that was that I was minutes away from Haleigh’s house and not one rose bush on the side of the road, or a sign reading “WE MISS YOU HALEIGH”, no memorial or sign of a community morning a missing child. I know to some it may sound harsh but not even a poster or flier saying MISSING CHILD! As I drove closer my heart began to beat faster with the thought “what if this was my child?”

I stopped at Monroe and Green Ln and started to wonder if I should do this. The whole trip, the whole mission sort of say was simply to see how the community was taking the whole thing, how many fliers or posters or memorials or any awareness of Haleigh missing I saw. So far nothing, but I was confident that maybe in her street would be different. I made a right on Monroe and slowly drove through, scared, anxious, just wanting to see something that represents the little girl who everyone has become obsessed with (some for good some for bad) missing, and again nothing. Nothing on HER road, nothing.

I drove through this dirt road and the trailers are not as bad as some may perceive. The trailer next to where Haleigh once played around and ate her meals and lived in was empty. So I figure I would get out of my truck and look around. I stood at the trailer which pointed directly to the back door where Haleigh was taken out off. My heart sunk to the ground as my prayers were silently mumble to myself and God. I just stared in disbelieve.

I quickly called my wife who was picking up our oldest daughter from her aunts and broke down on her. Broke down knowing that this could have been my child innocently living her life, and some scum individual can lurk through the shadows preying on her. I took some pictures and left immediately. I jumped in my truck and punched the pedal down and ripped through this community that does not even have the decency to post a simple flier for Haleigh. On my way out I stopped at the St John’s River Club and several gas stations and even MeeMa’s and nothing. They know about her but no signs. Seems the whole town is under wraps.

Woods behind the trailer, is this where she went?

I did this just to see what attention Haleigh was receiving in her home town, seems to me like the bloggers care more. Sorry but it’s true. I’ve read a lot of comments and some are positive wishing Haleigh well and others are frustrated asking for answers. And the truth is we are all entitled to our own opinion. Whether one agrees or the other doesn’t. We all have a genuine concern for this little girl. And that is why Balloons for Haleigh seem so right to me. Because in the mist of all of us disagreeing and bickering, on the 17th we have one common; filling the sky with purple and red balloons. The ones that wish her well, and the ones who think the family is involved, and the ones who just want her FOUND. We no longer have that uncommon but now we all agree on releasing these balloons into the air. Now that’s sharing a common.

In ending, everyone from TJ Hart to Simon, Cobra and all of those who comment and post and blog and call in with your opinions to Simon’s show are doing more for Haleigh then her own community. I did not see not one flier or post asking for Haleigh Cummings whereabouts. Not one memorial in her honor. No red and purple ribbons around trees. NOTHING. I left my daughter’s teddy bear at Haleigh’s intersection. I did not see anything else! Whether it’s because they have been instructed to or threatened or maybe they just don’t care if Haleigh went missing. I don’t know that’s up to us to decide as the ones who care that Haleigh Cummings is found.

This is not to take shots at any member of the Satsuma community; it was simply to see how many fliers or post was seen. None.

Thank You

Armando

http://www.bloggernews.net/121869

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: August 10, 2009, 11:03:30 PM »

Goodnight all!

May God shine his light of love down upon this earth tomorrow and reveal HaLeigh's whereabouts and deliver her home safely.

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: August 11, 2009, 01:55:47 AM »

http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx

Looks like Donald Sapp has been arrested.....Thank God........now mybe if he knows anything now would be the time for him to talk........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #229 on: August 11, 2009, 02:35:56 AM »

Grrr.  I spent ten minutes looking for the link that I thought you posted Heart, with Grandma Sykes.  Wasn't there a video for that interview as well?  I'm either going crazy and starting to make things up or going crazy and can't remember anything. 

I was thinking...(scary, I know) But how many times have they changed investigators in six months?  How many times have they changed investigators in the last six weeks?  No wonder no one is getting in touch with the families!  (Marie said the same thing Grandma Sykes said in one of those articles.)  So no wonder, because no one that is investigating (or starting to investigate and then they put someone else on the job) knows what's going on!!  Or is it just me and it seems like a lot cause I really AM going crazy?

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #230 on: August 11, 2009, 05:31:28 AM »

DONALD   SAPP
SATSUMA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 8/11/2009 1:02:40 AM  - Booking#: 09-03289
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 10/21/1970 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
794.011-2a   SEX ASSLT BY 18 YOA OLDER SEX BATTERY VICT UNDER 12 YOA   F   C    $0.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=755778&IMG=55520

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: August 11, 2009, 08:28:04 AM »

snipped from article above by Armando:

In ending, everyone from TJ Hart to Simon, Cobra and all of those who comment and post and blog and call in with your opinions to Simon’s show are doing more for Haleigh then her own community. I did not see not one flier or post asking for Haleigh Cummings whereabouts. Not one memorial in her honor. No red and purple ribbons around trees. NOTHING. I left my daughter’s teddy bear at Haleigh’s intersection. I did not see anything else! Whether it’s because they have been instructed to or threatened or maybe they just don’t care if Haleigh went missing. I don’t know that’s up to us to decide as the ones who care that Haleigh Cummings is found.

I think that this is what we were talking about on here a week or so ago...it boggles my mind that there are no reminders such as posters, fliers, teddy bears etc...of Haleigh...not in her hometown and not in Baker County where the rest of her family lives...this is really disgraceful imo....
none of these people have jobs, why in heck are they not out posting info about Haleigh in every corner of their small towns??? I am more disgusted by this entire family than ever before...right down to the grand parents!! If her own family is not doing their part to keep Haleigh's name and picture out there, why would they expect total strangers to do more? So they are going to launch balloons and they are going to collect school supplies to mark Haleigh's birthday, what are they doing for her every day until then? what will they do in the days following? nothing! just like they are doing now...Ron gets into fights with family, does nothing that we know of to rally the town to look for Haleigh... Crystal still has not opened up the Haleighbug center in Baker county like she said that she would...how many months since it closed down in Satsuma? enough days to have set up a new center I would imagine......imo...I am beginning to wonder, is it just too much work for Crystal to be bothered doing it? and is it asking too much of Ron/Misty to stay out of trouble and to go out daily and ask questions about this missing little girl or to hang up posters in every little cubby hole in that town? must be since it appears that there is not a sign of a little girl missing in either parent's town....beyond unbelievable to me...ALL my personal opinion...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: August 11, 2009, 08:29:15 AM »

I think that this is what we were talking about on here a week or so ago...it boggles my mind that there are no reminders such as posters, fliers, teddy bears etc...of Haleigh...not in her hometown and not in Baker County where the rest of her family lives...this is really disgraceful imo....
none of these people have jobs, why in heck are they not out posting info about Haleigh in every corner of their small towns??? I am more disgusted by this entire family than ever before...right down to the grand parents!! If her own family is not doing their part to keep Haleigh's name and picture out there, why would they expect total strangers to do more? So they are going to launch balloons and they are going to collect school supplies to mark Haleigh's birthday, what are they doing for her every day until then? what will they do in the days following? nothing! just like they are doing now...Ron gets into fights with family, does nothing that we know of to rally the town to look for Haleigh... Crystal still has not opened up the Haleighbug center in Baker county like she said that she would...how many months since it closed down in Satsuma? enough days to have set up a new center I would imagine......imo...I am beginning to wonder, is it just too much work for Crystal to be bothered doing it? and is it asking too much of Ron/Misty to stay out of trouble and to go out daily and ask questions about this missing little girl or to hang up posters in every little cubby hole in that town? must be since it appears that there is not a sign of a little girl missing in either parent's town....beyond unbelievable to me...ALL my personal opinion...

edited to show quote from Armando.....

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: August 11, 2009, 08:43:08 AM »

Grrr.  I spent ten minutes looking for the link that I thought you posted Heart, with Grandma Sykes.  Wasn't there a video for that interview as well?  I'm either going crazy and starting to make things up or going crazy and can't remember anything. 

I was thinking...(scary, I know) But how many times have they changed investigators in six months?  How many times have they changed investigators in the last six weeks?  No wonder no one is getting in touch with the families!  (Marie said the same thing Grandma Sykes said in one of those articles.)  So no wonder, because no one that is investigating (or starting to investigate and then they put someone else on the job) knows what's going on!!  Or is it just me and it seems like a lot cause I really AM going crazy?

Good Morning All!

Thunder Bunny there is a video in the upper right side of this article if that is what you are speaking of.

and there is a video here also located on the upper right side of the article:
Family Members Hold Out Hope for Haleigh's Return

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/florida/news-article.aspx?storyid=143152&catid=4

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: August 11, 2009, 08:46:16 AM »

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Both Haleigh Cummings' mother and father say the pain of losing Haleigh hasn’t changed a bit since day one. Monday marks six months since anyone saw her, and investigators say they are no closer to finding out what happened to her.

“There’s somebody out there that knows something…we’re not giving up hope. We’re working this as aggressively as we were on day one, we’re just looking for that one piece of information,” said Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.

“Somebody knows what happened to Haleigh Cummings, and we’re just waiting on that one piece of information that’s going to break the case right open,” said Greenwood.

Remarks like that are what fuel both of Haleigh’s parents to go on everyday. Both Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield say the six month mark is devastating, but what’s worse is that Haleigh’s sixth birthday is only one week away on August 17th.

“We talked about it because it was coming up soon, and now her birthday’s coming up soon, and that’s going to be really hard for me,” said Crystal Sheffield.

Haleigh’s mother spoke exclusively with Action News on the 6 month mark of her daughter’s disappearance. Crystal says she remembers Haleigh’s 5th birthday party last year.

“I will say that, she’s a daddy’s girl, but she’s momma’s baby…she’s my first baby, so whatever she wanted she got. If she didn’t get what she wanted she’d pitch a fit. After that, she opened the rest of her presents and she was nothing but smiles and giggles,” said Sheffield.

Inside Ronald Cummings' home, Haleigh’s Great Grandmother sat in a chair wearing a shirt with Haleigh’s face on it. She says the past six months have been most difficult on Haleigh’s father and little brother.

“He just doesn’t understand why his sissy won’t come home. And he talks about her. If he goes to the store, if he gets a candy bar he has to get his sister a candy bar. If he gets a toy he has to get a toy. His nightmares aren’t as bad as they used to be, but he won’t go to sleep unless his daddy or Misty are in the house,” said Annette Sykes.

“He knows that somebody stole his sister. But it just doesn’t sink in. You know, he’s so young and he doesn’t understand what that means,” said Sykes.

Both sides of Haleigh’s family say they wish the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office contacted them more to let them know the latest in the investigation.

“They’ve done everything they can with what they have, but me being a mom I just feel like there’s more that they can do...I don’t know what else to do,” said Crystal Sheffield.

“For us to just have to sit here and wait, and wait, and wait, and nobody call to say anything, I guarantee you if it was their child or grandchild they’d be jumping up and down screaming,” said Annette Sykes.

We took the family’s concerns to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. A Deputy there says it is keeping all of the specifics of the investigation close to the cuff. The Deputy also said he was unaware that investigators had not called the family in awhile, and would be addressing that with them.

you don't have to sit there and wait for the LE to come to you, you could be over there sitting on their doorstep daily getting any crumb of info that they may throw your way..even if they said that they had nothing new...

“I don’t know the status of the callbacks, I’ll have to look into it,” said Lt. Johnny Greenwood.

don't know the status of callbacks on the only missing child in Satsuma? too busy Lt. Greenwood? chasing around re offending druggies? put their bond a little higher and perhaps they won't bond out within the first half hour of being arrested...

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office did say the Haleigh Cummings investigation is far from a cold case. It says tips come in daily, but many are not factual or just don’t pan out. Deputies also tell Action News a member of the FDLE is currently going over every single tip and lead that has come in to make sure no stone is left unturned. Action News has also confirmed a new chief investigator has taken over the case, and she is the head of Putnam County’s missing persons division.

Both sides of Haleigh’s family also tell Action News they are ready to put aside their differences and work together to try and find Haleigh.

Now we're talking! Put aside your differences and put your heads together, compare any clues, info, tips that either of you may have been given and see if anything pans out...also, organize some news stories together showing a united front for Haleigh and put her name back in the news!

“It’s something we should have all done a long time ago. I just think both sides of the family should come together for Haleigh…I feel it’s just the right thing to do,” said Crystal Sheffield.

Amen! that is what some of us have been saying since Haleigh went missing! someone finally coming to their senses..good job Crystal....

Sheffield is holding a drive to try and gather school supplies for classrooms where Haleigh used to attend school. It’s going to be in downtown Palatka on Saturday, August 15th from 10am-5pm at Riverfront Park.

Ronald Cummings family is doing two separate events to honor Haleigh’s birthday. On Sunday August 16th, his family will hold a candlelight vigil at the First Baptist Church of Welaka at 3pm. Then on Monday August 17th at 2:16pm, he will be releasing purple and red balloons with fliers showing Haleigh’s information. The Cummings are encouraging everyone to download her missing person’s flier from the FDLE’s website and attach it to balloons and do the same on Monday.

all good all good!!!! Now let's doing something weekly, daily to keep Haleigh's name out there...go hang up posters....

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: August 11, 2009, 09:15:54 AM »

DONALD   SAPP
SATSUMA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 8/11/2009 1:02:40 AM  - Booking#: 09-03289
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 10/21/1970 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
794.011-2a   SEX ASSLT BY 18 YOA OLDER SEX BATTERY VICT UNDER 12 YOA   F   C    $0.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=755778&IMG=55520

Florida Department of Law Enforcement - Sexual Offender / Predator Flyer
Picture of an Offender or Predator

Donald Lee Sapp
Date Of Photo: 04/07/2009

Designation:    Sexual Offender
Name:    Donald Lee Sapp
Department of Corrections #:    558096
Search the Dept of Corrections Website
Date of Birth:    10/21/1970
Race :    White
Sex:    Male
Hair:    Brown
Eyes:    Hazel
Height:    5'08"
Weight:    145 lbs
Sapp is registered as a Sexual Offender.
Positive identification cannot be established unless a fingerprint comparison is made.
Aliases
Donald Sapp
Scars, Marks & Tattoos
Not Available
Address Information
Address    Address Source Information    Map Link
315 2nd Ave
Satsuma, FL 32189-2953
Putnam COUNTY    Source: Dept. of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicle
Received: 04/08/2009
Type of Address: Permanent    
Show Map
Crime Information - Qualifying Offenses
Adjudication Date    Crime Description    Court Case Number    Jurisdiction & State    Adjudication
11/16/1995    LEWD,LASCIVIOUS CHILD U/16; F.S. 800.04 (PRINCIPAL)    9301917    PUTNAM, FL    Not Available
Victim Information

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=6441

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: August 11, 2009, 09:23:37 AM »

thanks Heart...what a creepo that Sapp is!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #237 on: August 11, 2009, 10:28:14 AM »

This is EXACTLY what HH reported to us from her lsat trip.......very sad especially in the town she disappeared from Makes you wonder what is really going on in that town and why can't Ron/Misty get off their azz and post flyers and ribbons......not just Crystal - IIRC she has 3 kids to take care of and should do more, but Ron/Misty have jr and do nothing but frustrate LE with their lack of cooperation........PATHETIC and disgusting are words to come to mind

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #238 on: August 11, 2009, 10:29:59 AM »

Very pathetic and disgusting 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #239 on: August 11, 2009, 10:35:45 AM »

WTH??????? Couldn't there be a "better" way of telling him about haleigh other than somebody stole her Do any of these people have any common sense whatsoever

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.