May 21, 2024, 08:01:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 - 3/19/08  (Read 350372 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #300 on: March 15, 2008, 05:21:10 PM »

Anymore news on the civil unrest of the workers of Aruba?

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #301 on: March 15, 2008, 05:27:11 PM »

Karma,  I haven't seen one from SMISH, but there is a post to Cherie from "please listen cherimc", that I thought could have been you!   
Naaa,I saw that post and I'm not that nice to cherimc lol
For the first 2 years of the Natalee case I had to bite my tounge,a few times a day when I would read all the nasty,most disgusting posts she made about Natalee and Beth.Mainly Beth...cherimc is sooooo sick but it seems she has a few people on Greta's blog fooled.
My first post there didn't show up but 2 of them have now.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: March 15, 2008, 05:28:44 PM »

O/T

Karma - looks like you saved that Easter avatar to your hard drive as a .jpg instead of a .gif.

That is why it's not animated like the one that CBB posted 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #303 on: March 15, 2008, 05:31:00 PM »

O/T

Karma - looks like you saved that Easter avatar to your hard drive as a .jpg instead of a .gif.

Thanks Klaas,I was wondering why it wasn't moving so I checked and it says it's a gif file?

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: March 15, 2008, 05:32:48 PM »

O/T

Thanks Klaas,I was wondering why it wasn't moving so I checked and it says it's a gif file?

Hmmm, let me try it.  Sometimes if it's too big it won't animate.  I'll check.

That was it, it was too big so I made it a bit smaller 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 05:38:00 PM by klaasend » Logged
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #305 on: March 15, 2008, 05:48:01 PM »

Karma,  I haven't seen one from SMISH, but there is a post to Cherie from "please listen cherimc", that I thought could have been you!   
For the first 2 years of the Natalee case I had to bite my tounge,a few times a day when I would read all the nasty,most disgusting posts she made about Natalee and Beth.Mainly Beth...cherimc is sooooo sick but it seems she has a few people on Greta's blog fooled.
Smile

I found 'em     Still checking back occasionally, waiting for her link to "HER" facts...

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: March 15, 2008, 05:58:58 PM »

“Even Giannico, who said Blake abused her during their three-year-relationship and called the gunman “demented” but “extremely intelligent,” remains at a loss to explain.

The more she remembers about the man, the stranger his case has seemed: Giannico recalled today that Blake became “obsessed” with Natalee Holloway’s disappearance in Aruba in 2005, and that he was convinced she had been murdered.

“He was obsessed with how they hid the body,” Giannico said, adding that he religiously watched television news shows to learn more about the incident.<<<<

Giannico is the former girlfriend of the dead shooter, Blake……

here is a link :

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/search/content/local_news/epaper/2008/03/11/0311wendys.html

Here's her source.  I just laid some good old fashioned guilt on her.  She's making some pretty sweeping generalizations by attacking SM as a group because this guy was obsessed with Natalee.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #307 on: March 15, 2008, 05:59:01 PM »

Karma and SS.  Great job!  I'm watching, but biting my tounge. If I let myself get started again, I'll start boiling!

Funny, how she's denying blaming a Monkey now, after you read EXACTLY what she posted!  ggggrrr

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: March 15, 2008, 06:06:24 PM »

TOURISM IS UP 8% - THAT 8% MUST BE HIDING IN THE BUSHES WITH BOETI

HAHAHA!
And this is aruba's"high"season.
::::snickering:::::

It wont be long until they will have to tour America to see a tourist.  We will become so rare in Aruba they will think they have struck gold to see an American.   LOL  Jack b
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #309 on: March 15, 2008, 06:08:18 PM »

A lucky girl..If the police would have done what they were supposed to do before May 29th 2005,Natalee with be with us today.. Sad

What was this girls name again? Damn, I can hardly remember this.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: March 15, 2008, 06:08:54 PM »

Civil servants' unions reject compensation

15-03-2008

Aruba has had a eventful week. In almost all sectors of the government has been demonstrated for more salary and compensation of the high price increases. The associations have divergent requirements. Those vary salary increase of 5.2 up to 13.5 percent. Regering-Oduber offers no more than a compensation of 950 florin during two years.

The commitment of the strikers is higher wages and indexing of the salaries. Since 2005 the salaries have not been adapted to the inflation of over 6 percents. The group of a couple thousand men wishes a salary increase even to the current living conditions.

The dissatisfaction sits deeply at the civil servants from the different sectors. At nearly all government offices an action has been: the education, the customs authorities, air-traffic controllers and the police force.

It is striking that the civil servants' unions it are mutually in disagreement concerning the salary increase. Also the associations by sector require several compensation regulations. On this the Oduber governement has reacted with their own proposal. Now the associations and the government stand even further from each other. The one-off compensation of 950 florin during for two years is not sufficient for the strikers.

A large disruption of daily living as yet is not the case. The judge has summoned that essential services must go on such as the fire fighters, the police force, the customs authorities and air-traffic controllers with a minimum service.

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/politiek/Car20070315_ambtenarenbonden

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #311 on: March 15, 2008, 06:09:40 PM »

O/T

Hmmm, let me try it.  Sometimes if it's too big it won't animate.  I'll check.

That was it, it was too big so I made it a bit smaller 
Hey you fixed it!
Thank you Klaas
Smile

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #312 on: March 15, 2008, 06:11:47 PM »

Smile

I found 'em     Still checking back occasionally, waiting for her link to "HER" facts...
Yeah,she finally did post her link and it does say that about this guy but I sure don't know how she connected this killer to SM's.She is now backtracking.

Karma Is Coming

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: March 15, 2008, 06:12:27 PM »

HAHAHA!

It wont be long until they will have to tour America to see a tourist.  We will become so rare in Aruba they will think they have struck gold to see an American.   LOL  Jack b

Damn Jack...I'm gonna go to an *adult* party store...buy a *blow-up* party doll...send it to AHATA to *pose* on the beach...just to make it look like some bikini clad girl is there having fun....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #314 on: March 15, 2008, 06:13:28 PM »

Karma and SS.  Great job!  I'm watching, but biting my tounge. If I let myself get started again, I'll start boiling!

Funny, how she's denying blaming a Monkey now, after you read EXACTLY what she posted!  ggggrrr
That was a great post by SS!
She is not replying to me so I guess she doesn't want to play lol

Karma Is Coming

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: March 15, 2008, 06:14:16 PM »

could be.  Boeti got big feet.  I heard there was a tourist in Aruba here while back and they put them in a cage and charged the locals admission to see a real live tourist then they had to pay the tourist's way home and give him money to boot.   jack b
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #316 on: March 15, 2008, 06:15:33 PM »

HAHAHA!

LOL,Jackb....they sure won't miss American's there but I know they WILL miss our $$$.

Karma Is Coming

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: March 15, 2008, 06:22:42 PM »

Civil servants' unions reject compensation

15-03-2008

Aruba has had a eventful week. In almost all sectors of the government has been demonstrated for more salary and compensation of the high price increases. The associations have divergent requirements. Those vary salary increase of 5.2 up to 13.5 percent. Regering-Oduber offers no more than a compensation of 950 florin during two years.

The commitment of the strikers is higher wages and indexing of the salaries. Since 2005 the salaries have not been adapted to the inflation of over 6 percents. The group of a couple thousand men wishes a salary increase even to the current living conditions.

The dissatisfaction sits deeply at the civil servants from the different sectors. At nearly all government offices an action has been: the education, the customs authorities, air-traffic controllers and the police force.

It is striking that the civil servants' unions it are mutually in disagreement concerning the salary increase. Also the associations by sector require several compensation regulations. On this the Oduber governement has reacted with their own proposal. Now the associations and the government stand even further from each other. The one-off compensation of 950 florin during for two years is not sufficient for the strikers.

A large disruption of daily living as yet is not the case. The judge has summoned that essential services must go on such as the fire fighters, the police force, the customs authorities and air-traffic controllers with a minimum service.

http://antilliaans.caribiana.nl/politiek/Car20070315_ambtenarenbonden

Caesu...Thanks for this post.  Weather here is getting shitty again...will post a reply later...

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: March 15, 2008, 06:29:38 PM »

I think Klaas has these pics saved in her photobucket somehwere from the search on June 6th 2005

Why are they putting crime scene tape at this location?

That shirt, the original one I caught on a blog was stained with what most likely was blood, and a  lot of it after I put it under the correct lighting and it either had washed up and blown into the area.  It never had much dirt on it, so I believe it had washed up, stain set and blown into the area or hid in the bushes.  The green piece of cloth looks like light padding in a bathing suit or halter top that would be on the inside of it.  I resized the original shirt and it seems to be a button down and from that beach security bunch with billy cromvroits initials on it, however the lettering in the photo had been manipulated and placed backwards.  In its original state it would have Geoffs initials on it I am inclined to believe.   Jack Blue

They are marking it for the *clean up* crew....
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: March 15, 2008, 06:30:22 PM »

Karma,

"Smish" is getting down and dirty.  Go girl.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.