May 17, 2024, 01:33:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 269340 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: March 16, 2009, 01:51:55 AM »

Listen to this oldie but goodie "Sindee" rant.  8/29 Casey is out on bond before she is rearrested.  Much of this we've all discussed but alot of it is very interesting upon reflection knowing what we know now.

"Why did you guys say I was going to see a dead body, why did the Orlando Sentinel report that Caylee was dead and its all bullsnit"     Hellooo earth to Cindy may I call your attention to the preliminary reports about the trunk contained within the 400 plus pages you referred to with the media...this is when this family should have finally given up the truth & begged for a plea bargain.

She "knows what she knows" and Casey "is not going to jail" when asked about LP revoking the bond after the preliminary report of Casey's car trunk came out.  "all you guys want to do is put my daughter in jail."  "she's not dead, nobody's found her."

She's asked what TM will be doing "I havent decided what he's gonna be doing yet."   See that she expected to be to dictate to TM what to do - she was attempting to manipulate him.  She then calls the media "all of you leeches, all of you parasites, all of you maggots out here."       She actually said maggots!

Then she flat out lies or lied previously when asked about threats "I havent gotten any threats, again have I come out and said that?"    WAIT!   Didnt George say that is why he bought a gun in August, later confiscated by LE...yes, that is exactly what he said was his excuse for buying it.    George also spoke about getting threats that his "investigators" were looking into. "Have I lied to any of you guys yet"   WOW....live with the lies you told the eve before Caylee's body was found beeotch!

She totally dodges the smell in the car - we've already dissected that.

She doesnt talk to Casey about the case, yea OK.

Cindy actually talks about a person being a suspect that fit all the criteria....really?  NOT  She asks why there was never an Amber Alert.  There was no amber alert because her slore of a daughter didnt report a missing child & wont have EVER   Cindy was asked if she was looking for Caylee, "O hell yes I have"   No she didnt.

Cindy says that the "investigator's" report (Casey's voluntary sworn statement) they didnt allow her to talk, she blackballed  - o God there are no words but "if I had a hammer..."

Listen to the comments at the end by media

On another note: who is this guy in the driveway, he's got those rubber bracelets in his hand that they were selling.

O fluck a duck I did it twice today, forgetting the link...I can take a hint, its time for me to go nitey nite
http://www.wftv.com/video/17334271/index.html

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: March 16, 2009, 02:03:14 AM »

Night champ-chimps.

Whorealdo is lame, but his bro is a hottie. Classic Napoleon, no mystery.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: March 16, 2009, 02:08:22 AM »

Night champ-chimps.

Uh-oh, I sense a conflict of interest on the horizon...         
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: March 16, 2009, 02:57:55 AM »

Night champ-chimps.

Uh-oh, I sense a conflict of interest on the horizon...         

Foggy, saw your other post.  I searched for the video footage of Lee explaining why they threw out the toys.  Did find a clip from WFTV August 5, which very briefly shows George carrying out garbage (yellow handles) but it's a long boring video mostly about the A's "volunteer 24/7 personal assistant" want ads.

Don't know the description of the bag found August 18.

Here's info about the dates for Hurricane Fay.

As it zigzagged from water to land, it became the first storm in recorded history to make landfall in Florida four times...

...Fay made four Florida landfalls, first at Key West in the late afternoon of August 18, then early the following morning at Cape Romano south of Naples as a 65 mph (100 km/h) tropical storm.[3] Later that day, while crossing central Florida, Fay unexpectedly strengthened over land to just under hurricane intensity with 70 mph (110 km/h) winds and a pressure of 986 mbar,[3] which is a stronger intensity than Fay had ever obtained over open ocean. The storm developed an eye feature, and continued to hold its strength for the rest of the day.[23] After many hours of land interaction, Fay began to weaken.[24] Fay regained some strength, however, after leaving land at Melbourne and heading northward over the warm Atlantic Ocean waters, only to be deflected westward as it encountered a high pressure ridge. This resulted in another landfall at Flagler Beach in the afternoon of August 21. Fay then emerged into the northeastern Gulf of Mexico and made its fourth landfall on the morning of August 23 near Carrabelle in the Florida Panhandle. Fay narrowly missed making yet another landfall, the center staying barely onshore while passing Panama City and St. Andrews Bay.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropical_Storm_Fay_(2008)

Agree with your suspicions about this, it seems odd for someone to throw out that kind of stuff.

May I join you in your    ?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: March 16, 2009, 03:04:35 AM »

:2waver:Goodnight all, too sleepy to try to make sense.

(And Blink, I hope you will answer my query about Angela Williams.  I'd like to know whether you are able to tell me that it's nothing; to tear up my notes on that one.)

God Bless our Caylee.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1225 on: March 16, 2009, 06:35:54 AM »

hey eveyone!!!!i have a question don't know where to ask it, so i am gonna ask it here...i have been comeing here for a bit now..i am wondering what do the abreiveations stand for? like ot,imo.there are others but not sure what they all are.i would like to know what they mean.so i can better understand what i am reading...and ya don't know till ya ask somebody!!!   thanks hope

OT is Off Topic and a general No No, you are supposed to go to Musings for OT, so an apology is always necessary. IMO is In My Opinion, JMO is Just My Opinion and MOO is My Opinion Only, XO is kisses and Hugs and JSM is for Josesamama, some abbreviations are of the posters name.

IMO....YOU, BOO, always take the time to explain and look out for the new "guy". A true treasure to the Scared Monkeys forum, I am sure ALL will agree.     

XOXO....JMO      And JSM...Welcome home. Did you hit Crystal City?? Any Cherry Blossoms yet?

BTW...Your Mom stuck up for Cindy so she would probably cover for you in a pinch.

My Mom assured me that if my son had turned up missing for 1 day!, she would of turned me in for all this lying crap and the partying,and smell in the car..
 Mom also mentioned, she would also have to think of ALL of her other children and family and would of tried to get appropriate help for me in JAIL!!

Reading up...BBL             Good Morning

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: March 16, 2009, 07:30:08 AM »

Keith Williams was searching independently for Caylee in that area.  I believe that he did try to get authorities to take his finds seriously and the same officer that dismissed what Kronk had to say dismissed him too.  Am re reading docs now.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/030509anthonydiscoverypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_17.htm
Just unbelievable isn't it. This deputy is a real winner. 

Maybe Casey screwed him too in advance of murdering her daughter

That's what I was thinking!! Only ,I was thinking BOTH.

The neighbor and the cop.  Did he go to school with Jesse?   

BIG QUESTION?   Why was Jesse let go from the dept.? Didn't he complete the training?? No one has ever wanted to answer this. I am sure it has nothing to do with Caylee but I still want to know! And I feel he is a naive victim of Casey. I hope he finds a nice girl some day and I hope it isn't Amy!!  JMO 

Although,It would be so great to see Jess and Amy walk hand in hand into the court in front of Casey.   
Klaas? Blink? Capp? Does anyone know??

It was referred to by Yuri as "A scab we don't need to pick" . Now that is so intriguing to me. I want to know more!!  PLEASE MONKEYS.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1227 on: March 16, 2009, 07:31:07 AM »

Just watched Whoraldo    For those that saw it already I'll put this out...we know he's in the tank with his buddy Bozo.  That being said, he starts the story out by accusing the prosecution of "dirty tricks" and pulling "antics" well did it occur to Whoraldo who interrogated Cain?
Did it occur to this nimrod that maybe LE doesnt believe this idiot deputy either?   Why is it so peculiar that they requestioned him, maybe they saw the inconsistencies themselves & seems to me its exactly why he is suspended...geez
Did it ever occur to Whoraldo that maybe, just maybe he should have looked into Cain's background, does he know any of the Anthonys?
Did it ever occur to Whoraldo that maybe this was just a lazy cop who didnt want to do his job so he could get back to sitting on his bum?
Did it ever occur to Whoraldo that this bag in question is not even the bag that indeed contained Caylee's remains?

Sounds to me like there was two bags - the one with items KM took to the Anthonys & the one that indeed had Caylee's remains in them which were separate and apart by quite a few feet.

To bad Whoraldo isnt investigating everyone that failed Caylee, he is now on that list!  Ya know Whoraldo talks out of both sides of his mouth when he says he believes Casey killed Caylee but THEN as an ex-attorney, father, grandfather he blanantly says with an angry face that he hopes Casey gets a plea for 10 years...is that justice Whoraldo?  Are you proud of yourself you has been dweeb!  Shame on you

Whorealdo is as wishy washy as they come - I remember in the beginning of this case he and Bias went at each other's throats on the show and Whorealdo bashed him big time, in fact he pretty much lashed out at Bias  .........what caused him to have a change of heart?   Now he is like Bias's brother in crime.  How can you take this guy seriously when he plays things out in the media the way he does?  Perfect example questioning Ron Cummings and accusing him of lying but did he have an opinion or sought out questioning the Anthony's about all their lies and their daughters lies??????  Hypocrite at his best!!!!!!

I bet it has something to do with MONEY.

I'm getting off, I keep messing up everyone's quote boxes.  I guess I'm still shocked at who is who at WS and Whoraldo's stupid comments.    Good night.

Okay, I am gonna go there....................  In addition to money, I think it might be a brotherhood - both Hispanic.  We know JB is playing this card and Germaldo has a book...........  http://www.amazon.com/His-Panic-Americans-Fear-Hispanics/dp/0451224140
So there - toss nanners at me, I went were I never wanted, but sorry - just think it is part of his reversal on justice.

I think you are right that this may have something to do with the fact that they share ethnic backgrounds - money and ethnic paring - how shallow.........they could give a rats azz about what happened to Caylee, it is a disgrace.  It is all about their own personal agenda's - imagine if this happened to one of their own - they make me sick.  By the way Germaldo is a good one.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1228 on: March 16, 2009, 07:32:31 AM »

Listen to this oldie but goodie "Sindee" rant.  8/29 Casey is out on bond before she is rearrested.  Much of this we've all discussed but alot of it is very interesting upon reflection knowing what we know now.

"Why did you guys say I was going to see a dead body, why did the Orlando Sentinel report that Caylee was dead and its all bullsnit"     Hellooo earth to Cindy may I call your attention to the preliminary reports about the trunk contained within the 400 plus pages you referred to with the media...this is when this family should have finally given up the truth & begged for a plea bargain.

She "knows what she knows" and Casey "is not going to jail" when asked about LP revoking the bond after the preliminary report of Casey's car trunk came out.  "all you guys want to do is put my daughter in jail."  "she's not dead, nobody's found her."

She's asked what TM will be doing "I havent decided what he's gonna be doing yet."   See that she expected to be to dictate to TM what to do - she was attempting to manipulate him.  She then calls the media "all of you leeches, all of you parasites, all of you maggots out here."       She actually said maggots!

Then she flat out lies or lied previously when asked about threats "I havent gotten any threats, again have I come out and said that?"    WAIT!   Didnt George say that is why he bought a gun in August, later confiscated by LE...yes, that is exactly what he said was his excuse for buying it.    George also spoke about getting threats that his "investigators" were looking into. "Have I lied to any of you guys yet"   WOW....live with the lies you told the eve before Caylee's body was found beeotch!

She totally dodges the smell in the car - we've already dissected that.

She doesnt talk to Casey about the case, yea OK.

Cindy actually talks about a person being a suspect that fit all the criteria....really?  NOT  She asks why there was never an Amber Alert.  There was no amber alert because her slore of a daughter didnt report a missing child & wont have EVER   Cindy was asked if she was looking for Caylee, "O hell yes I have"   No she didnt.

Cindy says that the "investigator's" report (Casey's voluntary sworn statement) they didnt allow her to talk, she blackballed  - o God there are no words but "if I had a hammer..."

Listen to the comments at the end by media

On another note: who is this guy in the driveway, he's got those rubber bracelets in his hand that they were selling.

O fluck a duck I did it twice today, forgetting the link...I can take a hint, its time for me to go nitey nite
http://www.wftv.com/video/17334271/index.html

Is that guy in the driveway Jon Wray?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: March 16, 2009, 07:38:16 AM »

SO......................

Where is the BIG article by that blog dude Rich?? I see nothing great and informing yet??

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: March 16, 2009, 08:23:31 AM »

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: March 16, 2009, 08:24:24 AM »

That's true.   Like all of us didn't know what year was meant.   Good Grief.   The posters at WS get on my nerves - especially the "cold penguin named William".   

That's why I rarely read there, anymore.    Anyway, Good Job Blink!     

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!!!!!!!

"William" makes me want to punch a hole in the wall.... 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: March 16, 2009, 08:26:21 AM »

SO......................

Where is the BIG article by that blog dude Rich?? I see nothing great and informing yet??

Good morning Scarrlett and morning monkeys -- I tlooks like you have to pay 19.95 to get the article now.  http://americaspeaksink.com/category/headline/
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1233 on: March 16, 2009, 08:35:23 AM »

SO......................

Good morning Scarrlett and morning monkeys -- I tlooks like you have to pay 19.95 to get the article now.  http://americaspeaksink.com/category/headline/

Save your 20 bucks.  This line is all you need to know about the article...

"This thing is so big in C. Rich’s mind ..."
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: March 16, 2009, 08:36:33 AM »

SO......................

Good to see you Steel -- it has been a while.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1235 on: March 16, 2009, 08:39:22 AM »

SO......................

Good to see you Steel -- it has been a while.

Morning Pooky and all other Monkeys.  I am not surprised that he is just another nobody trying to profit off of Caylee.  Sad, really.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: March 16, 2009, 08:46:01 AM »

C.RICH....

About the March 16th Article
Posted by C. Rich On March - 15 - 2009

C. Rich is a commentator who, love him or hate him, has brought to the Casey case a lot of different angles and ways of looking at it that no one out there has presented. He writes commentary on a whole range of current events and life issues. The articles that he has written on the Casey case took on a life of their own and got the attention of a lot of people.

Never in the series of articles did C. Rich reveal whether he thought Casey Anthony was guilty or innocent of murdering her child, but he has been a voice in the wilderness for looking at the big picture and questioning those who have authority and events that don’t seem right.

With the March 16th article, C. Rich goes beyond any angle that has been seen in the public by virtually anyone. As far as he knows, no one has caught this angle of the Casey case and it was under our eyes the whole time.

This time, C. Rich has uncovered something that could change the course of this case. C. Rich has hit on something that just might result in Casey Anthony never spending a day in prison. Let me say that again, it is possible with this latest revelation that Casey will never go from jail to prison for the alleged murder of her daughter.

This thing is so big in C. Rich’s mind that he believes it’s possible that something like this could end up at the feet of the Supreme Court. This shocking and amazing article might rock the very foundation of the way you look at Casey Anthony, forever.

Since this blog has mind-blowing potential and could have many implications to it, C. Rich has decided not to give this away for free. Those that are going to be in the know will have their eyes opened to a brand new view. If you want to read this article it will cost you a one time charge of $19.95. For those that don’t think that’s worth it, you just might want to rethink that.

All sales are final. No refunds. No exceptions. No one is forcing you to, it is your choice. You will receive a password after your purchase. The password will be good until the top of every hour and your IP address will be tracked to prevent sharing. To be clear, the password for this article changes at the top of every hour. Read this article before the password changes or you will no longer have access. Give yourself enough time to read it.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: March 16, 2009, 08:47:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  I'm read for Blink part 2.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1238 on: March 16, 2009, 08:58:32 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/03/15/cayleecasey-anthong-case-dr-michael-baden-linda-kenney-baden-pillow-talk-like-where-they-found-chloroform-in-the-baby%e2%80%99s-hair/

Caylee/Casey Anthong case: Dr. Michael Baden & Linda Kenney-Baden … Pillow talk … “like where they found chloroform in the baby’s hair”

SNEAK PEEK

Alright, poking my eyes out now after that visual! 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: March 16, 2009, 08:59:08 AM »

Night champ-chimps.

Really????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.