May 04, 2024, 12:35:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #804 3/1/09 - 3/6/09  (Read 177193 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: March 02, 2009, 11:37:34 PM »

One lingering question for me, though:
Why would they allow a body to knowingly sit in their waters for so long. Instead of waiting from summer2005 until late2007/early 2008, why would they not have dove and recovered sooner, and better concealed from scrutiny?
My thought would be that in their arrogant ignorance.....they never believed remains could Never be found or identified....As time went on...there became more and more comfortable and arrogant...moo

Possible.

I guess thats why they were so adament about:
(1) Radar would have seen any boat out in the water that evening (until it was conveniently determined to not be working)..
(2) Any object placed out in the water will just float back to shore.
To prevent a search of the ocean, a place they (perhaps) already wknew her remains could be located.
Also, kinda "hinky" how they were able to get so close to the cage on their first set of dive...

The Vision was extrordinary.......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: March 02, 2009, 11:37:39 PM »

I'm calling it a night.  Kermit bought up some very interesting comments.  This all just blows my mind.  the question is very simple "Were there human remains in that trap (as Kyle reported to the Freebirds) and IF there were who did they belong to.  If they belonged to Natalee how much money was paid out and to whom to stop this search in it's tracks (after the ocean had been mapped) and sent them running home without what they went for?

I must admit I don't know if that were human remains (Kyle said it was and Tim Miller was almost 99% sure) but it sure did look like it.  Something very wrong and evil occurred on that trip and I for one firmly believes the family should have ALL the details NOW.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #242 on: March 02, 2009, 11:38:54 PM »

One lingering question for me, though:
Why would they allow a body to knowingly sit in their waters for so long. Instead of waiting from summer2005 until late2007/early 2008, why would they not have dove and recovered sooner, and better concealed from scrutiny?
My thought would be that in their arrogant ignorance.....they never believed remains could Never be found or identified....As time went on...there became more and more comfortable and arrogant...moo

Possible.

I guess thats why they were so adament about:
(1) Radar would have seen any boat out in the water that evening (until it was conveniently determined to not be working)..
(2) Any object placed out in the water will just float back to shore.
To prevent a search of the ocean, a place they (perhaps) already wknew her remains could be located.
Also, kinda "hinky" how they were able to get so close to the cage on their first set of dive...
Exactly...tell a lie enough times by enough people and the "lie" becomes "truth".
And what better time to strike a deal with the persistence when they are on site with the proper equipment needed to discover the cage. Seems to me the arubans knew about where the cage was, but didn't have the resources to id the exact location or need to recover until the persistence seach became a "go" project. Combine aruba needs for ocean floor mapping and apparent willingness by the American  oil boys.....
Either the persistence does the mapping under the ruse of searching for Natalee..and completes that with no discovery, then runs out of money and ends the search;
or, they find human remains (Natalee?) but have to cover it up so they can continue the mapping...
Either way..something is 'hinky'....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: March 02, 2009, 11:44:59 PM »

I'm calling it a night.  Kermit bought up some very interesting comments.  This all just blows my mind.  the question is very simple "Were there human remains in that trap (as Kyle reported to the Freebirds) and IF there were who did they belong to.  If they belonged to Natalee how much money was paid out and to whom to stop this search in it's tracks (after the ocean had been mapped) and sent them running home without what they went for?

I must admit I don't know if that were human remains (Kyle said it was and Tim Miller was almost 99% sure) but it sure did look like it.  Something very wrong and evil occurred on that trip and I for one firmly believes the family should have ALL the details NOW.

Goodnight BlueMoon!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: March 02, 2009, 11:46:15 PM »

07-Jan we dove on the trap with Aruban divers and our ROV recording the dive. They found the piece of blue tarp and blue denim-like fabric, and other things I can't identify.
we??
I thought Kyle said aruba divers came in their own boat, dove from it, and returned to it w/o involving the crew of persistence and persistence divers during the collected of evidence by aruba divers on 7 Jan.....?
Am I the only one that does not understand what Kermit posted? I read it as Kermit is saying Kyle said (quoted by Kermit) that there were persistence divers along with the aruba divers on 7 Jan...doesn't this go against what has been posted before (aruba divers/boat/only doing the 7 Jan dive that collected evidence in the cage)??
crazybabyborg
« Reply #245 on: March 02, 2009, 11:51:33 PM »

Hi guys!!

I had a very special request from a very special monkey (Magnolia) for an avatar to a very special monkey (KeepThe Faith).

So I'm making a special delivery!   

One Skydiving Monkey delivered:     

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Keep-The-Faith.gif

Hope you like it, KeepTheFaith, but if not, I'll be happy to find something different for you. Magnolia asked me to deliver it here.

(Please forgive the Off Topic.)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: March 02, 2009, 11:53:09 PM »

07-Jan we dove on the trap with Aruban divers and our ROV recording the dive. They found the piece of blue tarp and blue denim-like fabric, and other things I can't identify.
we??
I thought Kyle said aruba divers came in their own boat, dove from it, and returned to it w/o involving the crew of persistence and persistence divers during the collected of evidence by aruba divers on 7 Jan.....?
Am I the only one that does not understand what Kermit posted? I read it as Kermit is saying Kyle said (quoted by Kermit) that there were persistence divers along with the aruba divers on 7 Jan...doesn't this go against what has been posted before (aruba divers/boat/only doing the 7 Jan dive that collected evidence in the cage)??

That is a tough one BillB!Was he referencing the Aruban divers as we?I would interpret it as the ROV,as well as the Arubans "WE".JMOO..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: March 02, 2009, 11:54:56 PM »

Hi guys!!

I had a very special request from a very special monkey (Magnolia) for an avatar to a very special monkey (KeepThe Faith).

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/Keep-The-Faith.gif

Hope you like it, KeepTheFaith, but if not, I'll be happy to find something different for you. Magnolia asked me to deliver it here.

Love it!Skydiving Monkey,throwin Bananas,while descending on the island of EVIL.....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #248 on: March 02, 2009, 11:58:57 PM »

Hi guys!!

Love it!Skydiving Monkey,throwin Bananas,while descending on the island of EVIL.....

So, would you like me to get Klaas to get it up and going for you?? I'll work on the bananas! 
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: March 02, 2009, 11:59:57 PM »

we??

That is a tough one BillB!Was he referencing the Aruban divers as we?I would interpret it as the ROV,as well as the Arubans "WE".JMOO..
Tough is right...that's what caught my attention...I don't recall this being posted before...hence my question??
I just may be out of whack though...
I'm sure there are many more pics and the actual video that could clear up a lot...if we every get to see them...
I'd love to see that civil suit mentioned btwn silvetti/kyle.....wouldn't that be neat!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: March 03, 2009, 12:01:04 AM »

Hi guys!!

So, would you like me to get Klaas to get it up and going for you?? I'll work on the bananas! 

That would be much Appreciated!Thank You Magnolia and CBB!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: March 03, 2009, 12:05:01 AM »

we??

Tough is right...that's what caught my attention...I don't recall this being posted before...hence my question??
I just may be out of whack though...
I'm sure there are many more pics and the actual video that could clear up a lot...if we every get to see them...
I'd love to see that civil suit mentioned btwn silvetti/kyle.....wouldn't that be neat!!

If any American did dive,and is aware of that being human remains beyond a shadow of a doubt!How awful is that?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: March 03, 2009, 12:12:44 AM »

Hi guys!!

I thought it was time you quit going naked, KTF.  I think he is a cute monkey!
Thank you CBB.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: March 03, 2009, 12:16:49 AM »

Hi guys!!

Thank you CBB.

I thought it was against the SM T.O.S. to post personal pictures of other posters!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: March 03, 2009, 12:19:35 AM »

Hi guys!!

Thank you CBB.

I thought it was against the SM T.O.S. to post personal pictures of other posters!

Well, he is a handsome and happy devil.  Just look at his goggles and grin. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: March 03, 2009, 12:25:32 AM »

Hi guys!!

Thank you CBB.

Well, he is a handsome and happy devil.  Just look at his goggles and grin. 
Aruba hasn't seen a crazy,banana-throwin monkey like this before!This Monkey also is an Olympic swimmer,so catch me if you can....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: March 03, 2009, 12:29:01 AM »

Where'd everybody go?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: March 03, 2009, 12:31:33 AM »

Where'd everybody go?

You're looking mighty handsome tonight 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: March 03, 2009, 12:33:18 AM »

Where'd everybody go?

You're looking mighty handsome tonight 

Much appreciated Klaas!I think this Monkey could make an Episode of Monkey Makeover!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: March 03, 2009, 12:49:54 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GODBLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

P.S. RESEARCH CONTINUES TOMORROW PERSISTENCE........

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.