May 22, 2024, 10:44:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 323858 times)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #180 on: September 20, 2008, 12:50:59 PM »

Dole (etc)  I had a dream a few weeks go, but, I was awake:

Newbie here!! Thanks in advance for the warm welcome.... I had a vision the other day: Caylee walking through a field of grass and wildlfowers holding Jesus' hand. She was bopping around like the little cutie pies that she is...then stops and starts crying. She begged Jesus to get the bug off her shirt, He reaches over and gently picks it off...tells her to hold out her hand...she smiles as the ladybug walks to her fingertip, spreads it's wings, and flies away. Now she spends the rest of her eternal life just frolicking through the pasture looking for her new best friend "Buggy!"

Micheal, I really think you need to remove "Caylee's Father" from under your avatar. I don't feel that's appropriate.

Is his kids name Caylee too?

Thats what i thought?!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #181 on: September 20, 2008, 12:51:08 PM »

Good morning Monkeys.  I had nightmares over this case last night.  It could have been from the crazy picture that Tomm put up yesterday or the midnight pancakes my hubs made..I swear he is trying to make me fat.
Still no news on Caylee I see.  Blonde intersting post from WS, it has been posted here before right?  or is this a new one?
Crazy crazy!!

I also had a dream..  but she was alive, and they did all of this as some kind of attention thing because Geo was running for president ..  :S  was really dumb I know..  but I think just in my heart i wish so bad that she was alive..

George Anthony as president = major nightmare for all of us.

LOL i was thinking the same!

IMO, is a reflection of what I am feeling only. I won't get into any prediction dreams, etc.

In my dream, Cindy said to me "I'll do whatever it takes and you would too." It was fragmented as dreams can be and the only other image I remember is birds being de-feathered.

No idea what it meant. Could mean I need to stop eating fried chicken before bedtime, kidding! I don't know. It just bothered me.

I remember you, Caylee.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #182 on: September 20, 2008, 12:51:42 PM »

ANYONE....has LP been set up for Dana's show for Sunday....I got permission from Padilla to set it up...I gave the info to Dana...is it going to happen?....TIA

Destiny

I don't know, I'll see if I can find out from Red or Dana

TY Klaas...I would like to know this before I call him...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: September 20, 2008, 12:52:28 PM »

I believe one of the reasons LE came to Calif to speak with Padilla was to obtain the PHONE RECORDS that Lee had given Padilla.

Klaas ... does LE not have the authority to obtain these records from the cell phone provider?

Also ... I have difficulty comprehending why Rob Dick and Leonard Padilla did not immediately share any pertinent information they had acquired when Casey was rearrested following her first release.

These two have been on NANCY GRACE almost every night revealing all.  The latest edition of the NATIONAL ENQUIRER  ....

Janet

Janet - I agree with your confusion and your skeptacism with anything from the Padilla camp.  You would think LE could get those phone records themselves.  Maybe Padilla did give them to LE right away??

Very early on Cindy was on Greta (I think) and she had the phone records. She was being her usual "friendly, helpful" self and said I have ALL the phone records and LE has not asked to look at them and I am going to throw them away!  She was very condescending in that interview.  Guess Lee gave them to LP which made it look to me that Cindy WOULD NOT give them to LE.

I was under the impression that LE had her phone records early on but only released a small portion to the public. I could be, and often am, wrong.

I don't know about that but like I said this was very early on (like when it first happened) and maybe after KC was arrested the first time.  Thought it was even before LP came into the scene.  It was when LE was saying the family was being very cooperative in this case and you could tell CA and GA were not helping the police with finding the truth.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: September 20, 2008, 12:53:10 PM »

That was my thought too about his avatar.Caylee is a very popular name down here in the south.Dime a dozen so to speak.If he has a Caylee of his own then it is quite appropriate to have that under his avatar..SmileSmile

He had it under a picture of Christ and that was wonderful. Christ is her Father. He removed the picture of Christ and left the wording. If he does have a child by that name then I apologize. I just find it offensive if he doesn't.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #185 on: September 20, 2008, 12:53:37 PM »

Newbie here!! Thanks in advance for the warm welcome.... I had a vision the other day: Caylee walking through a field of grass and wildlfowers holding Jesus' hand. She was bopping around like the little cutie pies that she is...then stops and starts crying. She begged Jesus to get the bug off her shirt, He reaches over and gently picks it off...tells her to hold out her hand...she smiles as the ladybug walks to her fingertip, spreads it's wings, and flies away. Now she spends the rest of her eternal life just frolicking through the pasture looking for her new best friend "Buggy!"

Micheal, I really think you need to remove "Caylee's Father" from under your avatar. I don't feel that's appropriate.

MrsKub..I'm so sorry!! I changed my pic of Jesus to this one with my son!!  i'll fix that now..thank you
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: September 20, 2008, 12:54:12 PM »

I agree

MICHAEL - Please remove "Caylee's Father" from below your avatar.  You remove it or I'll remove it for you.  It's in poor taste unless you are actually Caylee's father
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: September 20, 2008, 12:54:29 PM »

MrsKub..I'm so sorry!! I changed my pic of Jesus to this one with my son!!  i'll fix that now..thank you

Thank you

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: September 20, 2008, 12:56:25 PM »

ANYONE....has LP been set up for Dana's show for Sunday....I got permission from Padilla to set it up...I gave the info to Dana...is it going to happen?....TIA

Destiny

Red does not have Dana's lineup yet.  I've emailed Dana but have not gotten an answer.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: September 20, 2008, 12:56:36 PM »

A new poster at WS is a resident at Sawgrass apartments and is answering questions over there if anyone is interested:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71537

He is offering insight on the layout, dumpsters, pond etc...

Not sure how long he's been living there.. we know at least since June, by his first few responses.   Why doesn't he know when his trash pick-up is? 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2712347&postcount=8

Even if the complex is huge, there are bound to be dumpsters fairly near his unit..  garbage trucks are loud.  Typically, you find out quick when trash day is.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: September 20, 2008, 12:56:54 PM »

MisterMichael - thank you!
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #191 on: September 20, 2008, 12:57:22 PM »

Oh i see.. just an honest mistake........
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: September 20, 2008, 12:57:46 PM »

Destiny

Red does not have Dana's lineup yet.  I've emailed Dana but have not gotten an answer.

I would love to watch Dana's show.  Can you tell me when and what channel??  TYIA
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: September 20, 2008, 12:58:08 PM »

I agree

MICHAEL - Please remove "Caylee's Father" from below your avatar.  You remove it or I'll remove it for you.  It's in poor taste unless you are actually Caylee's father

honest mistake ....  wow
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: September 20, 2008, 12:58:09 PM »

Mrskub, did I read you are from the Dallas area??  I have an hour long layover this week and would love to buy you a cup of coffee if that is so.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: September 20, 2008, 01:00:09 PM »

A new poster at WS is a resident at Sawgrass apartments and is answering questions over there if anyone is interested:

I find it rather difficult to believe that the dumpser at Sawgrass apts is significant for this reason. Casey Anthony has brought police on a wild goose chase. She brought police to Sawgrass stating that is where ZG lived. Which we later would learn to be a lie.

There is no way that Casey Anthony would have brought police to a location where she dumped Caylee's body, IMO. I find it impossible to believe that Casey, who is sly like a fox, would ever remotely bring LE anywhere close to an actual location of where Caylee ever was. Just does not make sense with all of her diversionary lies.

However, this is a location (office park area) with water and a dumpter that was searched due to Casey cell phone activity. There would have been no reason why she would have been in this area.

Texas EquuSearch Continues the Search for Missing Caylee Anthony (Exclusive Pics)
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/04/texas-equusearch-continues-the-search-for-missing-caylee-anthony-exclusive-pics/

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #196 on: September 20, 2008, 01:00:35 PM »

Not sure how long he's been living there.. we know at least since June, by his first few responses.   Why doesn't he know when his trash pick-up is? 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2712347&postcount=8

Even if the complex is huge, there are bound to be dumpsters fairly near his unit..  garbage trucks are loud.  Typically, you find out quick when trash day is.

Yeah, I found that weird. Maybe he is at work when the garbage truck comes? It's in a dumpster, so it's not like you have to put out your garbage the night before. You just toss it whenever...to get it out of your apartment.

::shrugs::

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #197 on: September 20, 2008, 01:00:58 PM »

I agree

Klaas, obviously I just made a mistake. It freaked me out when MrsKub told me. Very eerie feeling. God knows, I wish she was my lil' girl...but, I'm thankful for the 2 sons I have .  Damn, that sure made me feel weird!!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: September 20, 2008, 01:01:46 PM »

Destiny

I would love to watch Dana's show.  Can you tell me when and what channel??  TYIA

You don't watch Dana's show you listen to it.  It's on ScaredMonkeys Radio and he will have a show tomorrow night at 9pm ET.  His old shows can be found at www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio

Dana is an excellent radio host!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: September 20, 2008, 01:02:24 PM »

Mrskub, did I read you are from the Dallas area??  I have an hour long layover this week and would love to buy you a cup of coffee if that is so.

Oh no hun. Opposite ends. I'm in NY. Thanks for the offer though. It would have been nice. I could have scratched your ears.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.