May 14, 2024, 07:56:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 - 1/22/11  (Read 169699 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: January 20, 2011, 05:27:51 PM »

RAW VIDEO: Search Ends at Colorado City Landfill  (with video)

Searchers returned to the Colorado City landfill Thursday in their ongoing investigation into the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.
The search included cadaver dogs. Searchers arrived at around 1:30 p.m. and left before 3 p.m. It's unclear what they discovered, if anything.

Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer told KTAB's Tiffany Tatro it's not usually customary to do a second search of this nature. However, Kampfer said investigators deemed it appropriate.

Kampfer said the Texas Department of Criminal Justice brought in different dogs from the ones used during their first visit of the landfill.

When asked whether investigators returned to the landfill because of a lead, Kampfer said he could not comment. He instead repeated that investigators found it "appropriate."

Law enforcement combed through trash at Allied Waste Services in Abilene last Friday and law enforcement deemed the search "unsuccessful."

Kampfer says while dogs got two "hits" during that search, nothing has been confirmed as evidence in the case.

Trash from Colorado City is transferred to Abilene, Odessa, or Snyder, Kampfer previously told bigcountryhomepage.com.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333406
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: January 20, 2011, 05:36:03 PM »

Authories now searching Snyder landfill for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/20/authories-now-searching-snyder-landfill-missing-co/
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: January 20, 2011, 05:36:03 PM »

Unless it is revealed to the contrary ... I support Billie's clarification of the issue.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 19, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Why was your son, David, taken into state custody?

BILLIE DUNN: He wasn`t taken into state custody. From my understanding, it`s normal for CPS to come in and interview you, which they did. I placed David at my brother`s house. That`s best for him. I have people driving by, hollering awful things. But there was no courts involved. He`s not in state custody. He`s at my brother`s house and here every day.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

That is so odd to me, IF she placed him there so he would be protected from ppl yelling awful things when driving by, wth would she have him back there EVERY DAY?? Do they only yell awful things at night, her reasoning skills are severly lacking and I would be scared to death to have her as my nurse. I would totally applaud her for doing what was best for David and getting him out of the house, by I am not sure 1) I believe her story and 2) if I did believe it, the last comment I bolded actually invalidates the reason she sent him to be with her brother
Probably still in school there in C.C., comes to moms to get ride back to uncles?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: January 20, 2011, 05:40:42 PM »

Unless it is revealed to the contrary ... I support Billie's clarification of the issue.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE

BILLIE DUNN: He wasn`t taken into state custody. From my understanding, it`s normal for CPS to come in and interview you, which they did. I placed David at my brother`s house. That`s best for him. I have people driving by, hollering awful things. But there was no courts involved. He`s not in state custody. He`s at my brother`s house and here every day.

That is so odd to me, IF she placed him there so he would be protected from ppl yelling awful things when driving by, wth would she have him back there EVERY DAY?? Do they only yell awful things at night, her reasoning skills are severly lacking and I would be scared to death to have her as my nurse. I would totally applaud her for doing what was best for David and getting him out of the house, by I am not sure 1) I believe her story and 2) if I did believe it, the last comment I bolded actually invalidates the reason she sent him to be with her brother

Could it be that this sixteen old young man has been offered a reprieve from the craziness if need be?  In other words ... it is up to him.  I don't know.  The issue was whether of not David had been placed in state custody.  Billie claims the courts were never involved in the decision to provide David with a sanctuary at her brother's home.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: January 20, 2011, 05:42:47 PM »

Found it!

GRACE: What can you tell me about that earring, Billie, the earring that was found on Clint Dunn`s living room floor? Did it match what Hailey was wearing when she went missing?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. I reported when she was missing that I thought she was wearing those red hoop earrings. She had been wearing them for about a week. She was actually trying to stretch out her earlobe, and I told her she could use those, but that`s the biggest she could go and she had been wearing them. And David found the earring on the floor whenever Clint and Naomi (ph) were moving out and brought it home.

It is my belief that the earrings is a non-issue.  It is my belief that the Hailey sightings are non-issues.  It is my belief that the author of the 2:00 PM text to Mary Beth was not Hailey and did not originate from Colorado City.

In other words ... it is my belief that a deceased Hailey was taken from her bed ... taken from her home by Shawn sometime shortly after 6:30 AM on the the morning of December 27th.  It is also my belief that the search for Hailey's remains should be focused between Colorado City and Big Spring ... the route taken by Shawn to his mother's home.

Then again ... the speculating of this wannabe detective could be wrong.

Janet

Janet,

That's why I keep asking if LE has searched Billie's house with cadaver dogs; if Hailey was deceased in her bed, the cadaver dogs would hit on that immediately.

Although....while writing this post, I remember that LE took Hailey's sheet....wonder if they've analyzed that sheet yet?  There could be evidence of a deceased Hailey on the sheet....or...if LE has had a cadaver dog sniff the sheet?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: January 20, 2011, 05:44:26 PM »

Sanmarie in reply to one of your previous questions.

Billie has stated that hailey didn't like Shawn because she thought he stood in the way of her parents reconciling. If that's true, wouldn't Hailey have had some issues with her father's girlfriend and new baby being in the way as well?

I think this is bs. HD didn't like SA because she was afraid of him...MOO

I believe Billie said words to the effect that "at the beginning" Hailey thought Shawn stood in the way of her parents reconciling. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: January 20, 2011, 05:49:48 PM »

In other words ... it would be an impossibility for a search effort to focus on the route that Shawn took from Colorado City to Big Spring on the morning of December 27th when the vastness of the area is considered.

Janet

It is a long, long way from one place to another from Abilene to the New Mexico state line and beyond. And there is a lot of "dirt."

You are right.

The image that Klaas posted made me appreciate the vastness of the route Shawn drove on the morning of December 27th.

Maybe ... just maybe ... Shawn will grow a conscience and reveal the truth.  Maybe a plea deal and not a conscience will have nothing to do with the revealing of the truth.

One way or another I hope that there will be closure for Billie and Clint and ... justice for Hailey.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: January 20, 2011, 06:02:52 PM »

Why is it every time we hear something official, Billie rebuts it and has her own version? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: January 20, 2011, 06:04:54 PM »

Found it!

GRACE: What can you tell me about that earring, Billie, the earring that was found on Clint Dunn`s living room floor? Did it match what Hailey was wearing when she went missing?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. I reported when she was missing that I thought she was wearing those red hoop earrings. She had been wearing them for about a week. She was actually trying to stretch out her earlobe, and I told her she could use those, but that`s the biggest she could go and she had been wearing them. And David found the earring on the floor whenever Clint and Naomi (ph) were moving out and brought it home.

It is my belief that the earrings is a non-issue.  It is my belief that the Hailey sightings are non-issues.  It is my belief that the author of the 2:00 PM text to Mary Beth was not Hailey and did not originate from Colorado City.

In other words ... it is my belief that a deceased Hailey was taken from her bed ... taken from her home by Shawn sometime shortly after 6:30 AM on the the morning of December 27th.  It is also my belief that the search for Hailey's remains should be focused between Colorado City and Big Spring ... the route taken by Shawn to his mother's home.

Janet

Janet,

That's why I keep asking if LE has searched Billie's house with cadaver dogs; if Hailey was deceased in her bed, the cadaver dogs would hit on that immediately.

Although....while writing this post, I remember that LE took Hailey's sheet....wonder if they've analyzed that sheet yet?  There could be evidence of a deceased Hailey on the sheet....or...if LE has had a cadaver dog sniff the sheet?

No idea.

I would not be surprised if the sheet that had been on the bed that night was the same sheet that was confiscated.  Think about it.  What was Shawn doing in that hour between 3:00PM and 4:00PM on the afternoon of December 27th?  Why did he lock the door?

Janet

_____

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #609 on: January 20, 2011, 06:11:11 PM »

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE

Could it be that this sixteen old young man has been offered a reprieve from the craziness if need be?  In other words ... it is up to him.  I don't know.  The issue was whether of not David had been placed in state custody.  Billie claims the courts were never involved in the decision to provide David with a sanctuary at her brother's home.

Janet

I would hope so, I just thought if she sent him there as she stated it kind of defeated the purpose.....poor kid:( He must be having a rough time.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: January 20, 2011, 06:13:42 PM »

Why is it every time we hear something official, Billie rebuts it and has her own version? 

Official?

Other than the "official" statement in the affidavits that contradicts Billie words in the 911 calls ... what has she refuted.

I am serious.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: January 20, 2011, 06:14:51 PM »

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE

Janet

I would hope so, I just thought if she sent him there as she stated it kind of defeated the purpose.....poor kid:( He must be having a rough time.

I agree.

Janet

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: January 20, 2011, 06:21:02 PM »

Found it!

Janet

Janet,

No idea.

I would not be surprised if the sheet that had been on the bed that night was the same sheet that was confiscated.  Think about it.  What was Shawn doing in that hour between 3:00PM and 4:00PM on the afternoon of December 27th?  Why did he lock the door?

Janet

Shawn had time in his "clean up time" behind locked doors to get rid of that sheet and put on another one. Either that, or he could have washed it several times, a la Spindy.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: January 20, 2011, 06:38:14 PM »

Official?

Other than the "official" statement in the affidavits that contradicts Billie words in the 911 calls ... what has she refuted.

I am serious.

Janet

I am seriously making a list. Hang on. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: January 20, 2011, 06:45:29 PM »

Official?

I am serious.

Janet

1. She said the police said Shawn fail his LD test before she took her's. The police said they didn't.

2. The official version is David was removed by child Protection Services. Billie said he wasn't.

3. Billie said Shawn didn't threaten Hailey. Police and Shawn both say that he did.

4. Affidavit says Billie and Shawn bought illegal drugs after going to ATM. Billie says they went to the "north side" to visit her
    mother.

5. Billie said on Nancy Grace on Jan 3 that Shawn came home from work on the day Hailey went missing.  But she knew before that       
    he had a "fight" at work and left early.  She only admitted she knew when it the next night when Nancy asked her about it.

Just for starters.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: January 20, 2011, 06:54:32 PM »

I think that alot of the things, and no, I don't have a list that Billie says are almost becasue she can't fathom what has transpired. She loves this Shawn person, can't see beyond that that he is the Prime and only named POI. Some of the stuff she says , she is making excuses for him and downright telling lies. Frankly, she wants him back and these sightings, like of Hailey going to the Dollar Store on Monday while the tape from the Dollar Store shows Sunday, why would she be promoting this ? She is not Nancy Drew, LE isn't involving her in the investigation and she should just let them do the sleuthing along with the blogs.
( I am referring to Cartfly and her son ). I don't know what her problem is, she clearly has one, letting him move in after threats to kill HER ? Did she think it was going to be a happy ever after ?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: January 20, 2011, 07:08:04 PM »

6. Police say there was a New Years Eve party with them having drinks with "friends." Billie said it was just her family and only Shawn had a beer.

7. When Nancy asked if they watched the ball drop at midnight on New Years, Billie said they were watch the news. ( That wasn't an official one, I just threw it in.)

8. Police said they found boxes of murder stories she printed at work and Billie said it was a hobby and the movies they watched were   "comedies."

9.  Billie stated Shawn was 26, when she knows full well he is 25. Dob is in the Affidavits.

10. Billie says she doesn't take drugs but spent $140 for drugs the night Hailey went missing.

That is off the top of my head while I am cleaning the kitchen. Anyone else can join in if they want to. It just seems everything that comes out about the case, Billie has an alternate answer. I guess the whole police department, Texas Rangers, FBI, Mitchell County Sheriff's department and other people that know her are just all plotting against her and she is a victim. JMO

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: January 20, 2011, 07:25:33 PM »

Very good Miss Fanny.
Billie did say CPS did visit her. Then he was sent to her brother's.
Maybe they told her it wasn't a good idea for him to stay there and mentioned what they might do / could do / were thinking of doing. Then she got him out of there. At least he is with family, hope her brother is a good person. 
From what I read over at WS, he was given a hard time at school after the affadavits came out. He had nothing to do with this and yet he is being victimized also. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: January 20, 2011, 07:40:02 PM »

http://gis2.rrc.state.tx.us/public/

There are many oil wells both active and capped in Mitchell County. There are also dry holes that would be capped. I believe if you had a big wrench you could remove the cap off a pipe about six inches in diameter. Sometimes these pipes go thousands of feet into the ground. LAKE ERIE PRINCESS may be able to give us more details from her husband.

Legend for map

http://gis2.rrc.state.tx.us/public/help/legend.html

I did not post the map for Howard County where Big Spring is located.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: January 20, 2011, 07:48:01 PM »

Very good Miss Fanny.
Billie did say CPS did visit her. Then he was sent to her brother's.
Maybe they told her it wasn't a good idea for him to stay there and mentioned what they might do / could do / were thinking of doing. Then she got him out of there. At least he is with family, hope her brother is a good person. 
From what I read over at WS, he was given a hard time at school after the affadavits came out. He had nothing to do with this and yet he is being victimized also. 

I feel very bad for David. He tried to be the man of the family at the beginning and was speaking to the media. He said at the time he didn't know Shawn very well. I got the impression with all of his spending the night with someone else he probably avoided the house as much as possible. I am sorry he has been victimized by what has happened to him through no fault of his own.

I hope her brother is a good person too. I also hope the Child Protective Services checked this out before they let him stay there. Maybe that is who David asked to stay with. It is too bad the kids at school are giving him a hard time. The evil that people do spreads to so many innocent people. I hope David is strong. I think he is going to need to be, and to have all the support in the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.