May 17, 2024, 08:22:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 301552 times)
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1700 on: March 11, 2009, 04:01:50 PM »

Thanks, Sieko, for the photos and the response. So River Villas does intersect with Tyler?
There appears to be a road that connects Tyler and River Villa Dr

Then the only way out of River Villas is Buffalo Bluff? (Is that what you see?) And it looks like the place where River Villas meets Buffalo Bluff Rd is further away from the crossing, right?
It looks that way.  Either back to Tyler, to BB or straight out to BB.  Tyler comes out to BB very close to the crossing.
So even if there were a camera, and someone were exiting the neighborhood from River Villas, they wouldn't come into camera view at the crossing unless they turned right onto Buffalo Bluff Rd.
Yep

Does anyone know which way the PDM bridge company is from Buffalo Bluff Rd?
TIA (Thanks in Advance) Smile

PDM Bridge is North.  The railroad will take you right to PDM...after crossing the river.

Thank you, Sieko;

Let me if I'm following you correctly. Smile So does that mean you turn left onto Buffalo Bluff Rd to go to PDM.... if you're coming out of River Villas Dr? (Thereby going the opposite direction of the crossing?)
No, it looks as though that would just take you to the river.  It looks like you would need to go N on 17 and cross at the bridge.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1701 on: March 11, 2009, 04:02:00 PM »

Having been closely around two custody battles (husband with ex and semi-worthless niece with very worthless ex) I take everything in a custody battle with a grain of salt. Same for calls to children's services.

We have no model citizens involved in this case. Crystal has criminal charges of filing a false report. Are we to assume everything she says is a lie? No, or at least I don't. They've all made mistakes. I don't necessarily believe everything any of they say. I just want Haleigh found and I can't make myself believe that any one of those who love her would have hurt her. Her family may seem like a bunch of misfits but I don't doubt she was loved and seemed well cared for.
Very good post.  So many possibilities..not enough Monkeys!

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: March 11, 2009, 04:02:33 PM »

It does appear that when travelling Tyler St., that you can make a RT turn...and come down Seven Sisters and then turn LT..onto Chamberlain Rd.

Another way out.

Thanks, GramaMonkey.

I looked up and down Seven Sisters and I cant find Chamberlain. (doink!) Is it on the Hunter Rd end? Or the other end? (Hunter being the one running almost parallel to the tracks on the right of the screen.) TIA. Smile

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1703 on: March 11, 2009, 04:03:36 PM »

Question  If something had happened to Haleigh prior to the 3:00 a.m. 911 call, and assuming Junior was home, no one has said he was someplace else, wouldn't he have seen it and told someone by now?  They seemed very close so I would think if there had been an accident or anything had happened to her he would be telling everyone something.

Yeah I agree Minnie.  Junior would of heard or seen something and LE (evidence or Jr.)would of too.  I'd think it would be awful darn hard to kill someone with people in a house and no one sees or hears anything and with no evidence.  Than there's the whole disposal part.  I don't know.  Maybe if I could think of a past similar crime that fit it would help.

Also, haven't they said that several people saw Haleigh up to 5 or 6:00? I think they are mostly connected to Ron's side of the family but I think that there are: A/C repair guy, Misty's brother, 2 of Misty's nephews, gma and ggma (or maybe just ggma?)?

From what I understand, Ron was already gone for work when Haleigh was last seen. This leaves Misty the only known adult with the kids from 6-3 or so. In order for JR not to have seen something happen to Haleigh he would have had to be sleeping - in my opinion. So that leaves a window of 8:30 - 3 or so? That is not very much time to put together the perfect crime, in my opinion. A crime that means Haleigh was harmed, and her body disposed of with NO EVIDENCE. Plus, what motive would Misty have being a caretaker to Haleigh with all of the obvious loving family support? It just doesn't add up.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1704 on: March 11, 2009, 04:06:25 PM »

I think it could be due to the fact that I believe she is a domestic abuse victim. maybe she really exagerrated the CPR end of it (that I don't know), but I'm sure if she'd called 911 while they were at mamma neves house, and accused Ron of not watching her, she would have had hell to pay. He looks like the classic abuser to me, and she looks like a classic victim, .............

I did not know abusers had a look. I have seen where Doctors turned out to be abusers, no one ever would have suspected them as such. I was an abuse victim,but I do not see an abuser behind every male face in the midst of an event such as this. I see RC as a florida back woods boy raised up rough and acts tough because he feels he has to. I agree his mouth makes him less desirable.. his calling misty the B word during the 911 call, BUT I can not say I would NOT be reaming someone that was suppose to be watching my children and this happen...I just can not believe his words of terror of finding his daughter missing and peoples perception from those words and Crystals sudden turn of face on him is what people are basing pointing the finger at him...   I think it is time for me to step back for a bit.   

My thoughts EXACTLY

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1705 on: March 11, 2009, 04:07:59 PM »

Question  If something had happened to Haleigh prior to the 3:00 a.m. 911 call, and assuming Junior was home, no one has said he was someplace else, wouldn't he have seen it and told someone by now?  They seemed very close so I would think if there had been an accident or anything had happened to her he would be telling everyone something.

Yeah I agree Minnie.  Junior would of heard or seen something and LE (evidence or Jr.)would of too.  I'd think it would be awful darn hard to kill someone with people in a house and no one sees or hears anything and with no evidence.  Than there's the whole disposal part.  I don't know.  Maybe if I could think of a past similar crime that fit it would help.
Not on any side in this case, I am Switzerland here, but it is looking like Caylee Anthony very well could have been killed in her mothers room while the rest of the house carried on its merry little way...not certain until all the evidence comes out, and of course there is the issues with the liars aka grands.  But, just tryin to throw out that odd things do happen...
In this case I do not think we have even begun to see how crazy its going to get.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1706 on: March 11, 2009, 04:08:04 PM »

It does appear that when travelling Tyler St., that you can make a RT turn...and come down Seven Sisters and then turn LT..onto Chamberlain Rd.

Another way out.

Thanks, GramaMonkey.

I looked up and down Seven Sisters and I cant find Chamberlain. (doink!) Is it on the Hunter Rd end? Or the other end? (Hunter being the one running almost parallel to the tracks on the right of the screen.) TIA. Smile

Just S of Seven Sisters.  It looks as though it doesn't meet up because of the trees, but more than likely there is a road going through there.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1707 on: March 11, 2009, 04:09:28 PM »

Thank you, Sieko;

Let me if I'm following you correctly. Smile So does that mean you turn left onto Buffalo Bluff Rd to go to PDM.... if you're coming out of River Villas Dr? (Thereby going the opposite direction of the crossing?)

No, it looks as though that would just take you to the river.  It looks like you would need to go N on 17 and cross at the bridge.

Thanks Sieko; So you do have to turn RIGHT then on Buffalo Bluff. (?) to go to PDM? (From River Villas)

So people turning right and staying on Buffalo (vs turning onto Tyler and going back in) would be crossing the tracks.

There's got to be a gate for when the train comes. How do we find out if there's a camera at the crossing? Or maybe I'm just all turned around Smile

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: March 11, 2009, 04:11:26 PM »

Another way out.

Thanks, GramaMonkey.

Now it does show trees, but I am assuming that Chamberlain runs to Seven Sisters...I doubt if there would be two dead ends....in the middle of the road.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1709 on: March 11, 2009, 04:13:09 PM »

Hi Dolce. I'm so glad you and the babies are doing fine.

I think the light switch being hard to find was an internet rumor. In the tapes of the home, it is right at the end of the hall by the washer/dryer. Exactly where one would expect it to be. It still has the black stuff they use for fingerprinting on it.
Thank you for the clarification. 

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: March 11, 2009, 04:13:56 PM »

Another way out.
Thanks, GramaMonkey.

Just S of Seven Sisters.  It looks as though it doesn't meet up because of the trees, but more than likely there is a road going through there.

Thanks for that. I wonder if MAPQUEST.com has any more currect maps. Altho previously, the only way we knew that the Google one was old was b/c someone who lives there told us the area/roads are different now. I forgot who it was tho.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: March 11, 2009, 04:15:09 PM »

I meant to say "current" Smile

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: March 11, 2009, 04:15:16 PM »

Thank you, Sieko;

Thanks Sieko; So you do have to turn RIGHT then on Buffalo Bluff. (?) to go to PDM? (From River Villas)
It looks that way on the map.  I don't see any other way out by car.

So people turning right and staying on Buffalo (vs turning onto Tyler and going back in) would be crossing the tracks.
Right

There's got to be a gate for when the train comes. How do we find out if there's a camera at the crossing? Or maybe I'm just all turned around Smile
I see the arm thingy that comes down on Google maps.  Not sure what type of camera would be at a railway crossing or what it would look like.  I'll post the street view of the crossing in a minute to see if you can see anything.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1713 on: March 11, 2009, 04:22:18 PM »

Another way out.
Thanks, GramaMonkey.

Thanks for that. I wonder if MAPQUEST.com has any more currect maps. Altho previously, the only way we knew that the Google one was old was b/c someone who lives there told us the area/roads are different now. I forgot who it was tho.

Just a thought.  One of my sons lives in the Piney Woods of East Texas and all their friends including him have 4 wheelers or atvs.  One of these would go through the woods and not have to worry about roads.  I know they sometimes go through the trails set up for drains, etc.

MM
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: March 11, 2009, 04:23:02 PM »

Unless he was asleep when it happened. 
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1715 on: March 11, 2009, 04:24:53 PM »

That is true.  I was primarily thinking of the theory someone posted about Ron coming home in a rage and taking it out on Haleigh.  I think that would be kind of hard to hide.

MM
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: March 11, 2009, 04:26:16 PM »

Rana, this is the crossing
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1717 on: March 11, 2009, 04:27:34 PM »

Ya I've thought about this too. But if Junior was asleep - odds are that Haleigh was asleep too. What would be the motive (for Misty) to kill a sleeping child? I'm just thinking out loud but if Misty is the focus I would be more inclined to think that she lost her temper or something. I find it difficult to believe (I'm not saying it couldn't happen) that she would harm Haleigh in her sleep.

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1718 on: March 11, 2009, 04:29:42 PM »

That is true.  I was primarily thinking of the theory someone posted about Ron coming home in a rage and taking it out on Haleigh.  I think that would be kind of hard to hide.

Right. And virtually no time to hide ALL of the evidence. Including a body that canine searchers didn't find.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: March 11, 2009, 04:32:38 PM »

I think it could be due to the fact that I believe she is a domestic abuse victim. maybe she really exagerrated the CPR end of it (that I don't know), but I'm sure if she'd called 911 while they were at mamma neves house, and accused Ron of not watching her, she would have had hell to pay. He looks like the classic abuser to me, and she looks like a classic victim, .............

I did not know abusers had a look. I have seen where Doctors turned out to be abusers, no one ever would have suspected them as such. I was an abuse victim, but I do not see an abuser behind every male face in the midst of an event such as this. I see RC as a florida back woods boy raised up rough and acts tough because he feels he has to. I agree his mouth makes him less desirable.. his calling misty the B word during the 911 call, BUT I can not say I would NOT be reaming someone that was suppose to be watching my children and this happen...I just can not believe his words of terror of finding his daughter missing and peoples perception from those words and Crystals sudden turn of face on him is what people are basing pointing the finger at him...   I think it is time for me to step back for a bit.   

My thoughts EXACTLY

I don't think, IMO, abusers have a "look." They do have a pattern of behaviors. IMO, "all" males are NOT abusers; and "all" abusers are not male.

I try not to use words like "every," "all," "never," and "always" in an event such as this. (I'm only talking about myself)

One, - on a lighter note - b/c of that old adage, "Never say never." Smile (Like "I'll never eat chocolate cake again." Yeah, that would happen... except not Smile  And second, b/c of logical fallacies - errors in reasoning.

MOO ---> My Opinion Only

LINK "Logical Fallacies"

http://www.logicalfallacies.info/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.