May 14, 2024, 03:52:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 282058 times)
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: September 18, 2010, 04:14:53 PM »

OR- Does anyone have a list of school employees from last semester that we can compare it to this years employees?

I do MK, let me find it and post......

Skyline Elementary School Staff for the 2009 -2010 year

Ben Keefer - principal
Susan Hall - principals sec.
Scott McBeth K/1
Mrs. Easter Matthews K/1
Mrs Linda Cole  K/1
karen Hanson  2/3
Kristina Porter  2/3
Melissa Ritter 2/3
Jessica Bostick 4/5
Vivian Covin 4/5
Jill Kooning 4/5
Brian Gardes  lang arts/soc studies 6/7/8
Katrina Frischmann Math/Sci 6/7/8
Paul Mastin math/ lang arts 6/7/8
Mrs. Skach lib/tech
music = tba
pe= mrs Joanne Romanaggi
ms. stephanie Cox - counselor
kenny Moylan head custodian
vickie Ibarra Evening custodian
Diane jones= cafeteria manager
Lou Terrones= resource teacher
Amy Kasch  lang. pathologist
Nancy Yates - school psychologist
Mark Valeske - occ therapist
Alayna Pettingill  para educator
Tersea Gonzales  para educator
Robert Salvia    para educator
Deborah Meskimen  para educator

Comparing last years list to this year...
Teachers that are no longer on the list include:

Mrs. Skach lib/tech
music = tba

New teachers are:

Jamie homberg math 8
Kimla Johnson-koziuk math 6 / ib coord
Drew robinson math 8 lang art
Lydia wells lang arts Spanish 4-8
Johnson, sara counselor
Melissa Dunn 4/5

and I think this teacher changed her last name:
Katrina Frischmann Math/Sci 6/7/8   this was last year
Katrina Arras math/sce 678   this is her new last name. 

Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: September 18, 2010, 04:32:13 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/09/live_blog_kaine_horman_and_des.html

1:55 p.m.: Oprah says that police have not formally charged Terri and do not consider her a suspect. "Do you?"

Kaine and Desiree look at each other for a few seconds.

Kaine: Yeah. I think we do.

Hmmmmmm....Think?  sorta weaker than before?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #882 on: September 18, 2010, 04:32:40 PM »

I am not going to say nothing was going on at Skyline.  I know that years ago a supt. at a very expensive school in Grosse Point Michigan, IIRC, put his daughter and SIL in a vat of lye because he felt their drug use would not allow him to keep his job or get the job of Supt.  I read the book on it years ago so the details are fuzzy.

Then there were some teachers and the school board in NJ???? ( don't remember so many years ago) that were having some weird swinger thing going. 

Monkeys are good researchers and they can see if the missing staff had low seniority and lost their jobs or if they are in another school.

Unless Portland schools are different and the LE is different there, they are not going to allow these teachers to keep teaching.

It would seem that it would be the same as where I live.  A teacher is put on administrative leave with pay while they are investigated.  Guilty until proven innocent is the way it works for teachers where I live.  There are very strong unions, so that would not protect them.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: September 18, 2010, 04:58:43 PM »

If anyone at the school was under suspicion, I think the police would have been on it from the beginning.

I'm still curious about the fact that a child supposedly saw Terri hiding at the school.  Was that confirmed?  Does anyone remember?

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: September 18, 2010, 05:09:12 PM »

I am not going to say nothing was going on at Skyline.  I know that years ago a supt. at a very expensive school in Grosse Point Michigan, IIRC, put his daughter and SIL in a vat of lye because he felt their drug use would not allow him to keep his job or get the job of Supt.  I read the book on it years ago so the details are fuzzy.

Then there were some teachers and the school board in NJ???? ( don't remember so many years ago) that were having some weird swinger thing going. 

Monkeys are good researchers and they can see if the missing staff had low seniority and lost their jobs or if they are in another school.

Unless Portland schools are different and the LE is different there, they are not going to allow these teachers to keep teaching.

It would seem that it would be the same as where I live.  A teacher is put on administrative leave with pay while they are investigated.  Guilty until proven innocent is the way it works for teachers where I live.  There are very strong unions, so that would not protect them.

Well, first, I hope there are no teachers in any school doing wrong by the children.

Second, we know my first hope isn't reality.

IMO, it seems that teachers, school employees, continue to work "until they're caught" "or exposed" in some manner. 

Maybe it's happend but I don't readily recall that a school turned in one of their own.  I'm trying not to be jaded because maybe some school(s) has/have turned in an employeed.  It just seems that we find out about an abuser because law enforcement catches up with them or a child tells on them, etc.

I do recall reading about someone connected with the school leaving the state that same state.  I believe it was a young woman.  I sure wish I could find where I read that...I'll keep looking.

One other little thing that keeps bothering me is that LE early on said that the community is safe (implying nothing wrong with the school, employees, etc.). What bothers me is "how" could LE have known that statement to be factually true early on?  Would that be something that LE has become stressed over?  Putting information out like that and then maybe finding out they shouldn't have? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: September 18, 2010, 05:11:00 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/09/live_blog_kaine_horman_and_des.html

1:55 p.m.: Oprah says that police have not formally charged Terri and do not consider her a suspect. "Do you?"

"Think" is much weaker.  In fact, it even implies they're "not sure" anymore. 

Interesting, because LE is not mentioning Terri lately either.

Must have something to do with what they're discovering in the investigation that the public is not aware of...my, my...to be a fly on the wall.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: September 18, 2010, 05:14:03 PM »

If anyone at the school was under suspicion, I think the police would have been on it from the beginning.

I'm still curious about the fact that a child supposedly saw Terri hiding at the school.  Was that confirmed?  Does anyone remember?

But, but, but the police weren't on school suspicion at the beginning from what I remember...LE said everything was safe.  My point being is "how" could LE know the school was safe that soon?  Hopefully, the school is safe.  I really hope that's so.

I beleive that was with respect to Terri standing under a stairwell.  Maybe a child sees it as hiding.  It could be that she was just stepping out of the way.

Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: September 18, 2010, 05:20:31 PM »

OR- Does anyone have a list of school employees from last semester that we can compare it to this years employees?

I do MK, let me find it and post......

Skyline Elementary School Staff for the 2009 -2010 year

Ben Keefer - principal
Susan Hall - principals sec.
Scott McBeth K/1
Mrs. Easter Matthews K/1
Mrs Linda Cole  K/1
karen Hanson  2/3
Kristina Porter  2/3
Melissa Ritter 2/3
Jessica Bostick 4/5
Vivian Covin 4/5
Jill Kooning 4/5
Brian Gardes  lang arts/soc studies 6/7/8
Katrina Frischmann Math/Sci 6/7/8
Mrs. Skach lib/tech
music = tba
pe= mrs Joanne Romanaggi
vickie Ibarra Evening custodian
Diane jones= cafeteria manager
Lou Terrones= resource teacher
Amy Kasch  lang. pathologist
Mark Valeske - occ therapist
Tersea Gonzales  para educator
Deborah Meskimen  para educator

Comparing last years list to this year...
Teachers that are no longer on the list include:

New teachers are:

Jamie homberg math 8
Kimla Johnson-koziuk math 6 / ib coord
Drew robinson math 8 lang art
Lydia wells lang arts Spanish 4-8
Johnson, sara counselor
Melissa Dunn 4/5

and I think these staff members changed their last names:
Katrina Frischmann Math/Sci 6/7/8   this was last year
Katrina Arras math/sce 678   this is her new last name. 

Stephanie Schiavo - psychologist

NOTE:  I edited list to correct.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: September 18, 2010, 05:24:30 PM »

These lists...I guess are lists of the "full-time" teachers.

What about substitutes or "assistants".  I'm thinking the person that left the same day was maybe an assistant...not "full-time".

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: September 18, 2010, 05:26:15 PM »

Must have something to do with what they're discovering in the investigation that the public is not aware of...my, my...to be a fly on the wall.

Hope I'm doing this right... I guess I'm the newest Monkey.  I figured I would jump in here because I've been a "fly on the wall" on this forum for several weeks now, and that's one reason I became "FlyMonkey!"  I am here because I am a friend of DeDe Spicher, and if I can offer you all any information about her I would be happy to do so.
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: September 18, 2010, 05:29:11 PM »

Hope I'm doing this right... I guess I'm the newest Monkey.  I figured I would jump in here because I've been a "fly on the wall" on this forum for several weeks now, and that's one reason I became "FlyMonkey!"  I am here because I am a friend of DeDe Spicher, and if I can offer you all any information about her I would be happy to do so.

WELCOME FLYMONKEY!!!!       
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: September 18, 2010, 05:30:55 PM »

[/quote]

WELCOME FLYMONKEY!!!!       
[/quote]

One thing I have wondered is does DeDe still speak to Terri?
Will they continue their friendship?
Or is DeDe angry at Terri?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: September 18, 2010, 05:35:15 PM »

Welcome Flymonkey!

Can you tell us if the Tom Jones posting over in another forum is actually DeDe's relative?  He seems to be asking DeDe questions and posting her answers.
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: September 18, 2010, 05:35:36 PM »

What about substitutes or "assistants".  I'm thinking the person that left the same day was maybe an assistant...not "full-time".

I can't imagine being able to get a list of the substitutes...and the other support staff, it doesn't specify if they are full or part time...
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: September 18, 2010, 05:37:25 PM »

WELCOME FLYMONKEY!!!!       
[/quote]

[/quote]
DeDe is definitely not angry at Terri, but they have not spoken since about the middle of July.  Terri's attorney is pretty rabid about keeping her off the phone and out of the newpapers.  Also, because LE is probably tracking phone calls from each of them, one calling the other would probably cause the DA to have a stroke!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #895 on: September 18, 2010, 05:37:44 PM »

Welcome Flymonkey    My thoughts on DeDe she has done nothing wrong, perhaps being naive and helping a friend, what are your thoughts on your friend?
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: September 18, 2010, 05:39:43 PM »

I can't imagine being able to get a list of the substitutes...and the other support staff, it doesn't specify if they are full or part time...

So the "short" list of those that left seems to be:

Any monkey want to run these names? And as far as LE all ready clearing anyone or the school, I got the impression from the Sheriff that it is bigger than just Terri
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: September 18, 2010, 05:41:31 PM »

WELCOME FLYMONKEY!!!!       

[/quote]
DeDe is definitely not angry at Terri, but they have not spoken since about the middle of July.  Terri's attorney is pretty rabid about keeping her off the phone and out of the newpapers.  Also, because LE is probably tracking phone calls from each of them, one calling the other would probably cause the DA to have a stroke!
[/quote]Interesting, thank-you.
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: September 18, 2010, 05:42:27 PM »

WELCOME FLYMONKEY!!!!       

[/quote]
[/quote]

Do you think that your phone calls are being recorded when you speak with DeDe? Is DeDe being followed? or watched on a daily basis?  Thank you for answering these questions.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: September 18, 2010, 05:43:33 PM »

Flymonkey, I would love to know what DeDe's reaction was to her exboyfriend Jason speaking out about her the way he did. I know that I would be livid if that happened to me. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.