May 14, 2024, 05:11:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 387783 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #300 on: December 20, 2008, 01:30:20 PM »

Is everyone getting the vibes I am getting from the Conway statement?  It seems to me that the Anthonys are now waiting for the truth and they do not care which direction it goes.  If it is their daughter who did this, so be it.  I hope this is their reaction.  They need the truth, not lies.  I am sure that the recognition that their little granddaughter was tossed in a trash bag and then into the woods for bugs and animals to tear at is haunting to them.  They should want the person who did this punished, even if it is their own daughter, and I hope they do. 

Well he followed that up at night with some nonsense about the body being so close so it couldn't have been Casey that put her there or some such nonsense.  I thought the statement was good and it might be that they have distanced themselves from her.  Still no visits.  Maybe they are coming around while asking for immunity. 

I doubt it though.  Absence makes the heart grow fonder.  I think Caylee has always been an afterthought and the true bond is with the evil woman-child they raised for 22 years.
I think they are engaging in a game of "chess".  The anthony's know it's likely kc will throw them under the bus, or even more assuredly, jb will.  Conway doesn't want to come out too strong against her but he has to not appear to be too sympathetic to kc either.  It's strategy and if this weren't about a dead little girl it would be funny to watch both sides squirm.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #301 on: December 20, 2008, 01:30:34 PM »

I think Cindy hosed down items that were in the car, could be why the dogs hit in the backyard. You can just imagine what she all hauled out of the car and cleaned.

That in itself, is obstruction of justice.  George and Cindy should have called the police at the towyard - that would have been anybody's natural response - especially since they had not seen Caylee in 31 days !  Their failure to call immediately is a large red flag that something is not kosher with those two grandparents, imo.  I still have questions about them.
I have so many questions about them, I could fill up pages. The one thing that stands out to me is why did they not do more to find Casey during that month? It was obvious with Cindy's myspace on July 3, she was scared about Caylee, why did they not call police about Casey's car. The car was in Cindy's name, if you are so worried she should have called police and say her car was stolen, anything to find her. And all those crazy stories Casey gave her during that month, nobody would have believed that, nobody. She knew very well what her daughter was capable of and that's my opinion.

My thoughts exactly.  That is why I have wondered for so long if Caylee actually perished in a family fight [ all or some family members were present that evening ? it was Father's Day ] - and then we have seen it demonstrated that neither, George, Cindy, or Lee have any self-control over their tempers.  This is a very volatile family, imo.  Have they all been covering for each other ?   When George and Cindy both realized that the towyard man [ not a family member ] was fully aware of the smell of a corspe in the car .... was that when they decided they had better call authorities/911 ?  Just my opinion, but worrisome to me.
Very interesting thoughts, never quite looked at it from that angle, I will not be surprised at anything anymore in this case, nothing at this point will shock me.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: December 20, 2008, 01:30:37 PM »

One thing the prosecution seems to have in spades is motive, motive, motive where Casey is concerned.  Cindy herself wrote online and told people that Casey was jealous of her relationship with Caylee.  Cindy admitted that she might try to get custody and said so on one of the 911 tapes.  And Casey wanted to party with guys who probably preferred a single gal unburdened by a baby.  That is motive.

Casey also had the other vital component in a case: Opportunity.  She left the house with Caylee and Caylee disappeared.

As in the Laci Peterson case, the behavior is highly suspect from not reporting the child as missing to lying about the address of the nanny, to partying while the child was missing, etc.

And also like the Peterson case, although there is no cause of death that can be known, the manner of death is homicide.

Dr. G. is a very experienced, reputable and well-known ME.  Her words are gold in court.

And now that Kobi has said it could be an accident, well, one of her own team is admitting that she killed Caylee, but maybe by accident.

This has been bothering me for a couple of days now...

"Casey also had the other vital component in a case: Opportunity.  She left the house with Caylee and Caylee disappeared."

Didn't Cindy say in one of her statements to the police that Casey and Caylee spent the nite of the 15th at home? She heard them before leaving for work, but didn't see them in the morning? Didn't George say in his statement he saw them on the morning or afternoon of the 16th while he was watching some cooking show? Didn't Tony say Casey did not spent the nite of the 15th - 16th at his place? Pedilla says Casey was seen walking around a hotel parking lot on the same nite? (Maybe we can disregard that since it wasn't under oath and he has not exactly been a fount of credible info IMO.) Did Casey leave with Caylee after a big argument that the neighbors heard on the evening of the 15th, OR did she spend the nite at home? I think the cops thought she left the 16th and were operating under the premise that Casey killed Caylee somewhere other than in the home. After finding the remains, I think they needed another search warrant because from whatever articles were found with Caylee, they realized that Casey killed her at home on the 15th.

I would like to know where LP came up with that statement about KC being in the hotel parking lot the night of June 15 - after the fight.   I heard him say that twice, now - and no one has asked him where he got that info.   Her cell phone pings show her close to the home that entire night.  Is there a hotel near the A home?    I wish I knew where LP gets this stuff.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #303 on: December 20, 2008, 01:31:36 PM »

I said it before and I will say it again, we need to remember there is a lot of forensic evidence we haven't seen.  The body can only help to complete the puzzle.  It certainly can't hurt it.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #304 on: December 20, 2008, 01:33:00 PM »

Mioyshi...I also would like to say how sorry I am. I would imagine in situations like this a family would want to do anything possible to find their loved one. I can just imagine how many people saying they are wanting to help, but are frauds taking advantage of families in these situations.

thank you rose and stayathome for kind words.  "Salt in an open wound ", as you said, is most appropriate way of describing how we felt. I think that  could be the name of their web site.  hmm, maybe a better title for the book I have been writting about this.. May I use it??

Yes, even skepticism will not stop one from looking into that path, when it is YOU who have the missing loved one.  We were willing to try other means than le, as statistics show most body finds are from the individual, and not the le department itself.

For the last year, we have tried  several avenues of "different" ways of locating Judith....Each one seems to make me  just "sigh" afterwards and say, "what was I thinking"?...We all assumed here, that le really had searched the most logical place first for Caylee, the immediate neighborhood ..Yet, now it is appearing as if they did not, for what ever reason.

This very morning, I heard on the local radio talk show, a man is having a moving out sale on the road we think Judith may have met her demise. Yet, I am scared to death to go there and take a look at this guy, to see if he matches the description of the person who took Judith.

I am not scared of the snakes, I am afraid of how people can turn on you, as this meter guy has found out. That in itself should be a crime, that makes a loved one not search for fear of finding what le can not. then being accused.  After all, who more should want to look than the missing persons family?

The Anthony's did not act at all like we did. WE were telling the sheriff ALL the things we had found on our local searches.  But, le has their own way of doing things, and they do not like help from the family members.

My family has been in Florida since 1600's  that I can trace back. When I was a kid here, if someone was missing, ALL the neighbors near and far would come out to search , as a tribe, or an extended family, all feeling the remorse and sadness as if they too were family.  It took all my wits, not to take the Anthony's food, as that would only be the right thing to do.  Besides the day we went to the Anthony's house, they were not home.

I still hope many wrongs will be made right form Caylees death. I just have to believe there is Devinne purpose to all the things we do not understand. Truth has a way of comming out of the deepest woods, sooner or later.   I am sad for the entire family, and all of us that have been eternally touched by Caylee"s short lived life.. mio

Well said Kio, and i hope you and your family have a merry christmas, and might i add the carving you made of caylee and her real angel babysitter is beyond words. Lovely, thoughtful, insightful of what kind of love Caylee could have received had she been born into the correct family. god bless everyone who loves this little girl. Its as if all the monkeys in here lost her, we are certainly looking for her a lot more than her own mother!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: December 20, 2008, 01:34:03 PM »

Mioyshi...I also would like to say how sorry I am. I would imagine in situations like this a family would want to do anything possible to find their loved one. I can just imagine how many people saying they are wanting to help, but are frauds taking advantage of families in these situations.

thank you rose and stayathome for kind words.  "Salt in an open wound ", as you said, is most appropriate way of describing how we felt. I think that  could be the name of their web site.  hmm, maybe a better title for the book I have been writting about this.. May I use it??

Yes, even skepticism will not stop one from looking into that path, when it is YOU who have the missing loved one.  We were willing to try other means than le, as statistics show most body finds are from the individual, and not the le department itself.

For the last year, we have tried  several avenues of "different" ways of locating Judith....Each one seems to make me  just "sigh" afterwards and say, "what was I thinking"?...We all assumed here, that le really had searched the most logical place first for Caylee, the immediate neighborhood ..Yet, now it is appearing as if they did not, for what ever reason.

This very morning, I heard on the local radio talk show, a man is having a moving out sale on the road we think Judith may have met her demise. Yet, I am scared to death to go there and take a look at this guy, to see if he matches the description of the person who took Judith.

I am not scared of the snakes, I am afraid of how people can turn on you, as this meter guy has found out. That in itself should be a crime, that makes a loved one not search for fear of finding what le can not. then being accused.  After all, who more should want to look than the missing persons family?

The Anthony's did not act at all like we did. WE were telling the sheriff ALL the things we had found on our local searches.  But, le has their own way of doing things, and they do not like help from the family members.

My family has been in Florida since 1600's  that I can trace back. When I was a kid here, if someone was missing, ALL the neighbors near and far would come out to search , as a tribe, or an extended family, all feeling the remorse and sadness as if they too were family.  It took all my wits, not to take the Anthony's food, as that would only be the right thing to do.  Besides the day we went to the Anthony's house, they were not home.

I still hope many wrongs will be made right form Caylees death. I just have to believe there is Devinne purpose to all the things we do not understand. Truth has a way of comming out of the deepest woods, sooner or later.   I am sad for the entire family, and all of us that have been eternally touched by Caylee"s short lived life.. mio

Mio - I'm really sorry for what you've gone through.  My heart goes out to you.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: December 20, 2008, 01:34:37 PM »

I said it before and I will say it again, we need to remember there is a lot of forensic evidence we haven't seen.  The body can only help to complete the puzzle.  It certainly can't hurt it.

And the prosecution will methodically lay out their case, and hopefully the jury will come to the logical conclusion.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: December 20, 2008, 01:37:09 PM »

Wyks... Thanks for the info about the collage, can't figure out why one would put this together if this person isn't the father, but with Casey who knows what thought went through her mind.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #308 on: December 20, 2008, 01:39:01 PM »

Defending Caylee's mom a challenge, experts say

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/20/caylee.anthony.next/

... snipped for quote

"If you don't have a cause of death, isn't it possible that it might have been an accident?" Kobilinsky said.

Thanks for that article, littletxlady! 

The part I snipped above, and bolded....    

Surely this will not work in court????? 

No worries--bolded it for you. Yes, I think they will try to use it in court. And, it might work. But they will also include the computer searches as circumstantial evidence for premediation--methinks anyway.

Thanks!  If they do use it in court, sure am hoping the jury looks a bit deeper. 

And about the computer searches.. think the defense will say something like, yeah those searches were there, with three adults living in the house, prove that it was casey who made those searches.    

I guess that's one of the problems with circumstantial evidence?  Sure am hoping that an over-abundance of circumstantial evidence will give it all greater weight. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
emnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: December 20, 2008, 01:40:18 PM »

I agree with this theory.  I'm still tying to figure out if it was a "Heat of the moment" crime or indeed premeditated.  The chloroform is what is throwing off my belief.  I still think Casey may have struck out at Caylee because Caylee could have been crying for Cindy.  But if there is indeed tape wrapped around the skull and chloroform found in Caylees system, that shoots the heck out of my theory.

Me, too, Charliegirl. I have been along the lines of what LP is saying, that she was using it to keep Caylee quiet. I had even considered that maybe the duct tape (if true) was used to keep her quiet in case she woke up too soon. Anyway, I am at a loss on whether it was truly premeditated....though the searches on the computer sure are good circumstantial evidence.

Does anyone honestly think we will ever know the answers to these questions?  I mean outside of LE coming up with theories from evidence, some of these questions may never be answered.  I don't see Casey ever saying anything that sheds her in a bad light.

We'll get all the answers to all the questions when Casey decides to write her version of OJ's "IF I Did It" book in a few years.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: December 20, 2008, 01:42:10 PM »

All they need now is KC's fingerprints on the duct tape or the inside of that bag and it's all over.... the defense can spin till eternity in ever increasing circles and no one will be listening.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: December 20, 2008, 01:42:33 PM »

I just want to say that, I doubt anything happened to Caylee on the night that Cindy and Caylee came home from the nursing home, I know that the Anthony's have given conflicting statements, but up until the night that Cindy went and picked up Amy to show here where Casey was, they were in the dark about what happened to their Grandchild, I fully believe this, I have studied the original 911 calls......the texts from Cindy to Casey during the time she was gone and I believe they knew nothing until the night that Cindy went and got Casey and brought her home....After Casey got out of jail that first time, its hard to say what she did tell the Anthony's but, until that time, I really believe that Casey acted alone with whatever happened....

" I doubt anything happened to Caylee on the night that Cindy and Caylee came home from the nursing home..."

I don't think they knew until they got the car back. I think they were worried about why Casey wouldn't bring Caylee home or let her talk to Cindy, but I believe Casey killed her at home on the nite of the 15th and neither George nor Cindy knew until they reclaimed that car. I'm not certain George intentionally lied about seeing a live Caylee on the 16th, but I'm not sure it was not an attempt to make the police think that something happened to Caylee somewhere outside the home. No reason to think the Anthonys hadn't made a careful investigation of the premises in minute detail and cleaned up anything they found as they admit digging and moving stuff in the backyard...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #312 on: December 20, 2008, 01:44:33 PM »

Sorry,I can't seem to figure out how to shorten the quote stacks.*****************************
Russ posted:
With what I can infer from the documents I think she had her in the back yard for a short time.  Here is my timeline.

1. Killed Caylee June15-16
2. Drove around with her for 2.6 days.
3. She backed her car into the garage and borrowed a shovel.  This is when she put her in the yard and in a bag.
4. The next day she backed her car into the garage again.  This is when she realized the dogs would give her away.
5. She drove around the corner and put the bag off the road.

Remember, Casey is about as lazy as they come.

Karma posted:
Going by your timeline Russ,Caylee's body was in the trunk for 2.6 days to get that early decomp in the trunk.....then George must have smelled that decomp smell on the 24th when Casey supposedly gave him back his gas cans.Also,with Casey backing her car twice in the garage and I'm assuming she wanted to close the garage door to hide what she was doing.....wouldn't that smell have taken over the garage?Remember Lee said the smell hit him like waves in the garage on July 16th?Wouldn't that smell had to be even stronger 3 weeks or so earlier?

So either George(and Cindy)lied about the car smelling of death or Caylee didn't die as early as we think.

Russ posted:
I don't think the gas can story ever happened as told by the only witness to it, George.  I think they were trying to create a case where Caylee might be alive by making the assumption nothing was in the trunk.  I say this because the chase happened roughly the same time according to his interviews.  THAT chase never happened according to the latest document dump upon investigation.

Karma posted:
Ahhhh,yes,good thinking.The whole gas can story was made up because we know the chase story was made up for sure.Should get George for filing a false police report.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: December 20, 2008, 01:45:23 PM »

I love NG's attention to detail.... Each time there has been some "difficult news" to deliver to Casey she has obtained a list of the goodies that KC has ordered from the Commissary on the evening of those days.....  nothing spoils her appetite it seems. When she was told of the skull being found her Commissary bill came to over  $300 -  so despite having a "panic attack" she managed to work up a hefty appetite...
That information will surely be presented in court as to her REAL state of mind. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #314 on: December 20, 2008, 01:45:32 PM »

Who says she left the house on the 16 th  ? George ? Padilla wasn't there, he knows as much as I do. Cindy says they spent the night and everything was " a wonderful evening " Who has done the majority of the lying ? Casey ... no a peep except for the first statement on the 16 th.   What IF Casey was trying to leave with Caylee and Cindy went crazy and the child was accidentally killed ?
how? the ME said no trauma to the bones
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #315 on: December 20, 2008, 01:47:59 PM »

There is a statement in the article on page 1 of this thread that I found interesting in light of all of the questioning of Lee being Caylee's father.  Just thought it was interesting that they named the grandparents and "other relatives" rather than saying "uncle"... (perhaps father?)

The child's next of kin, including her mother; grandparents George and Cindy Anthony; and other relatives were notified of the findings before they were made public, according to Garavaglia.

Hmmm, I assumed that this meant the great grandparents.
Since LA was at the anthony's home, it makes me go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm~ that they didn't name him or even say "uncle".  I would think that they would leave it up to george and cindy to notify their other relatives.  What exactly does "next of kin" mean?  Is it considered mom and dad (kc + (?), then siblings(none known) and grandparents (ca & ga + (unknown? other grandparents)?  I wouldn't think it extended past that to george or cindy's parents/siblings.

not exactly sure on that, O4Bull.  Am thinking it's the immediate family, such as in the absence of the father, mom & dad would be next of kin.  Am kind of surprised that 'other relatives' were contacted, yet no mention of Lee.  Would think that it would be up to the next of kin, who to notify next.  I can't remember hearing of another time that LE contacted more than just the other parent or grandparents, so am quite surprised at this.  Just wish I knew what exactly their regular protocol is. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #316 on: December 20, 2008, 01:48:46 PM »

When Cindy called the police the first time on July 15, it started off as a threat to Casey.
Let's go get Caylee or she would get the police involved. She ( Cindy ) did not fathom that it would get as far as it did.
When Casey was arrested on the 16 th, it might have started to dawn on her that there was more to this. I watched and read the visit tapes and although it was not Cindy who invented the Zanny story she was the one who provided all of the embellishments. The ANTS wanted her out on bail so she could tell them what she couldn't tell them from the jail. Enter Padilla. In hindsight it might have been better if he hadn't inserted himself into this. But he did and the one thing we learned was that she didn't provide the FBI, LE or her family with any information.
[b]If she was afraid that he child might be harmed if she spoke, well the child has been harmed and there is nothing stopping Casey from tellng the entire story now.  [/b]
The fact that she isn't and didn't is going to be a huge bonus for her prosecution. Doesn't she want the people who did this to her child identified and brought to justice intead of her sitting in jail ? No, she has Baez telling her that he has the world's best experts to attack any evidence and she has a chance of getting off. Instead of hiring defense experts, why doesn't Baez hire some former FBI and get them on the case to find the " real " guilty persons. He seems to have pockets that are deep enough. 
It's her silence that is going to convict her.   
Exactly,I agree.Nothing stopping her from fully telling her whole kidnapping story now.Caylee is dead and now no harm will come to her family.
:*(

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: December 20, 2008, 01:50:12 PM »

Thank you so much for the compliment of my carving I titled "Caylee's Babysitter"..
I believe it is my most inspired piece, as I wanted a figure showing love to this child, to be forever held, to give notice to tes and equa search with many white horses, as  well the railroad tracks we personally searched for Caylee that lead  her now up to the heavens. 

Oddly enough I found this piece of wood, while we were searching for Jennifer Kesse. I felt it a befitting piece of wood for all the missing people.

I agree, all the monkeys here, even the lurkers give this site a great energy of love, even when we are mad or angry at the happenings around us.  It is the most comming together of people , with all intentions of lending help and support where needed.

All the posts and theories here today have great relevance.  I admire all who spend a moment worrying over someone else's missing loved one. Thank you all. 
I sincerely wish you all a happy holiday.  a humble mio said this.....
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #318 on: December 20, 2008, 01:53:29 PM »

When Cindy called the police the first time on July 15, it started off as a threat to Casey.
Let's go get Caylee or she would get the police involved. She ( Cindy ) did not fathom that it would get as far as it did.
When Casey was arrested on the 16 th, it might have started to dawn on her that there was more to this. I watched and read the visit tapes and although it was not Cindy who invented the Zanny story she was the one who provided all of the embellishments. The ANTS wanted her out on bail so she could tell them what she couldn't tell them from the jail. Enter Padilla. In hindsight it might have been better if he hadn't inserted himself into this. But he did and the one thing we learned was that she didn't provide the FBI, LE or her family with any information.
[b]If she was afraid that he child might be harmed if she spoke, well the child has been harmed and there is nothing stopping Casey from tellng the entire story now.  [/b]
The fact that she isn't and didn't is going to be a huge bonus for her prosecution. Doesn't she want the people who did this to her child identified and brought to justice intead of her sitting in jail ? No, she has Baez telling her that he has the world's best experts to attack any evidence and she has a chance of getting off. Instead of hiring defense experts, why doesn't Baez hire some former FBI and get them on the case to find the " real " guilty persons. He seems to have pockets that are deep enough. 
It's her silence that is going to convict her.   
Exactly,I agree.Nothing stopping her from fully telling her whole kidnapping story now.Caylee is dead and now no harm will come to her family.
:*(

Don't forget KC 's her worst fear is "My mother will never forgive me"

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: December 20, 2008, 01:53:36 PM »

Let's talk about the A's lives from this point forward. They're too young to retire. What will they do for money? Is George working that security job? What about Cindy? They've claimed to have "had inconsistencies". Who would want to hire an untruthful person. I just wonder if they have considered the rest of their lives?

I bet they will live off the money they make by selling the exclusive rights to the funeral to some media outlet.   If they are not charged with anything associated with this case, I'm sure they won't have to worry about money.  jmo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.